- Lincoln Sales Up 21 Percent in April, Looking Forward to May
DEARBORN - The month of April was a step in the right direction for Lincoln. Overall U.S. sales for the brand were up 21 percent from a year ago, this was led by phenomenal Lincoln MKZ sales which were up 115 percent year over year.
- Up, Up, Up: All Ford Vehicle Segments Post Strong U.S. Sales Gains in April
DEARBORN - Ford is firing on all cylinders with a product portfolio that is scoring strong sales across the board, making the current recovery much unlike those of past years, according to Ford U.S. Sales Analyst Erich Merkle.
- Lincoln Airs Two New Ads in Prime Time
DEARBORN - Lincoln Motor Company premiered two new ads this weekend for the Lincoln MKZ and MKZ Hybrid during AMC’s Mad Men.
- Initial Response to Lincoln MKZ from Consumer Reports
DEARBORN - Consumer Reports recently launched a pilot webisode that responded to live calls and blog questions. During the episode they discussed what was new at the Consumer Reports track, including two all-new Lincoln MKZs.
- All-New Lincoln MKZ Shares Spotlight at Essence Magazine’s Black Women in Music
DEARBORN – Lincoln and ESSENCE will recognize musician and singer Lianne La Havas and singer-songwriter Solange Knowles on Feb. 6 to celebrate music’s biggest event, the Grammy Awards.
- Tune In to Watch Lincoln MKZ on the Super Bowl
DEARBORN - This weekend culminates a remarkable milestone for the Lincoln brand, as we continue the launch of The Lincoln Motor Company and celebrate our debut in the Super Bowl. The journey began in early December with the marketing launch of the all-new MKZ, record levels of media coverage, exponential increases of traffic to Lincoln.com and putting Lincoln in the national spotlight, hitting more than 100 million impressions in just the first week.
- 2013 Lincoln MKZ: Quick Reference Guide
DEARBORN - The all-new 2013 Lincoln MKZ represents the future of Lincoln in both style and substance: stunning design wrapped around intuitive, purposeful technology. The first vehicle from the dedicated Lincoln Design Studio, the MKZ signifies the introduction of the reinvented Lincoln brand to attract an emerging large new body of premium automotive consumers.
- The Evolution of Lincoln’s DNA
DEARBORN - The science behind delivering a strong luxury brand requires a different formula than the traditional mainstream market product. It’s about striking a balance between offering an exclusive and personalized customer experience while keeping the promise of the very best in product quality.
- The Future is Here with the New Lincoln MKZ
MEXICO CIY - With the official unveiling of the all-new 2013 MKZ, Mexico welcomed a very special group of celebrities, socialites and media who experienced this elegant and innovative midsize sedan. Among the guests, models Uriel del Toro and Vanessa Huppenkothen who were some of the first to ride this exclusive car.
- Megan Gillam on the New 2013 Lincoln MKZ
DEARBORN - @Ford had the chance to talk with Megan Gillam, marketing manager, MKS and MKZ, on what's new about the 2013 Lincoln MKZ.
- Lincoln Team Shares Insights on 2013 MKZ Design, Engineering
DEARBORN - This collection of video vignettes shares an in-depth look at the new2013 Lincoln MKZ with exclusive interviews with the team members who helped design and engineer the luxury sedan. Learn about the grille design, Lincoln Drive Control and much more.
- Lincoln MKZ Exclusive Access Tour
DEARBORN - Recently the Lincoln team brought the new 2013 Lincoln MKZ to key markets for consumers to experience the sedan. The tour looked to capture the attention of key influence and change purchase intentions. Watch the responses the new MKZ is receiving.
- Lincoln at Los Angeles Auto Show Press Days: Celebration of Its Past and Future as Brand Rolls Out Its Reinvention
LOS ANGELES – The reinvention of Lincoln is fully under way with the launch of the all-new MKZ. Beautiful design, warm, personal and surprising, Lincoln will transform before media’s eyes today with seven iconic Lincolns of the past possessing the stand. On Thursday it will turn to all MKZs, signaling the change.
- Postcards Help Tell Story Behind Inspiration of All-New 2013 Lincoln MKZ Interior
DEARBORN - Lincoln is reinventing itself in every way — from its vehicles and customer experience to the way it communicates.
- Lincoln Aims to Set Itself Apart from the Rest, Engages Potential Customers with Unique Test Drives
DEARBORN - As Lincoln continues to reinvent its brand and product lineup, MKZ is all-new and leads the way as the first of four new Lincoln models to come.
- Ford and Lincoln Vehicles Make NACTOY Short-list
DEARBORN - Ford and Lincoln vehicles will have a chance at being named 2013 North American Car and Truck of the Year (NACTOY).
- All-New Lincoln MKZ Offers More Standard Features, Lower Price Than New Lexus ES 350
DEARBORN – The all-new Lincoln MKZ premium midsize sedan comes standard with more content and a lower starting price than the new Lexus ES 350.
- Lincoln Makes an Artistic Statement with its “Up” Gallery Inspired by the All-New Lincoln MKZ
NEW YORK — Like the High Line, a beautiful public park elevated above the streets on Manhattan’s West Side, Lincoln is bringing an open and inspirational outdoor experience with its new midsize sedan, the 2013 MKZ, which features a large retractable panoramic roof.
- The New MKZ: Lincoln’s Future Begins
NEW YORK – The all-new Lincoln MKZ makes its debut at the New York International Auto Show, marking a key milestone in Lincoln’s reinvention.
- LIVE - Follow the Lincoln MKZ News
NEW YORK/LOS ANGELES - The Lincoln momentum continues with the official unveiling of the all-new 2013 MKZ – the next step in Lincoln’s brand renaissance. Be part of the action by following live tweets from from New York and LA where select media will get a sneak-peek at the new 2013 MKZ tonight starting at 8 p.m. EST. Then on Wednesday, Ford will reveal MKZ at the New York Auto show.
- Q&A with Kate Pearce, Lincoln Marketing Manager
DEARBORN - Lincoln Marketing Manager Kate Pearce recently sat down with @Ford Online to discuss Lincoln Day, the Lincoln brand and vehicles.
- Company Observes Lincoln Day Events in Michigan, Debuts New Media Campaign
DEARBORN - This is an exciting week at Lincoln as the company launches the new media campaigns for the 2013 Lincoln MKS and Lincoln MKT, featuring Lincoln Drive Control, a new dynamic driving system.
- Ford Fusion, Ford Explorer and Lincoln MKZ Rank Highest in Durability in 2012 J.D. Power and Associates’ Vehicle Dependability Study
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company’s continuing emphasis on long-term quality is paying off for its customers.
- Ford Captures Six Polk Loyalty Awards
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company was honored with six of sixteen Polk Loyalty Awards on Wednesday, including Overall Loyalty to Manufacturer.
- 2012 NAIAS - Ford and Lincoln Coverage
DETROIT - Check out what Ford and Lincoln are showing at the 2012 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) and the media coverage. Click on the images below to get all of the details on the news being announced. This page will be continually updated throughout the week to provide you the latest Ford and Lincoln news from NAIAS.
- Ford and Lincoln Product Reveals – What Do You Think?
DETROIT - What do you find most interesting about the Ford and Lincoln product reveals at the 2012 North American International Auto Show?
- Lincoln MKZ Concept: Future Vision Today
DETROIT – The new Lincoln MKZ Concept, revealed today at the North American International Auto Show, signals a significant step in Lincoln’s reinvention, providing a clear vision of its next-generation vehicles.
- Lincoln Welcomes Guests With New Art and Design Experience at 2012 NAIAS
DEARBORN – Lincoln’s 2012 North American International Auto Show display stands apart by engaging its guests with a complete art and design experience they can make their own.
- Ford Employees, Retirees Enjoy Sneak Preview of NAIAS
DETROIT - Sunday was a special day for Ford. Nearly 2,500 people – Ford employees, retirees and alumni with many accompanied by family members and friends – gathered at Joe Louis Arena for an exclusive preview of the presentations Ford and Lincoln will give to international media this week at the 2012 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit.
- Lincoln Models Add Pandora as Standard Feature
DEARBORN – Pandora, the leading personalized radio service, is now a standard feature on three popular luxury Lincoln models: the MKZ, MKZ Hybrid and Navigator. The vehicles arrived on dealer lots in September.