- U.S. Sales Momentum in May Continued to Build Success for Lincoln
The combination of sales from the Lincoln MKZ and the Lincoln MKC, which hit dealer lots the last weekend in May, helped boost Lincoln’s May sales by 21 percent, increasing Lincoln’s year-to-date sales performance also 21 percent.
- Lincoln MKX Concept Hints at Sophisticated, Elegant Global Sport Utility Vehicle
BEIJING – The Lincoln Motor Company today unveiled the MKX Concept at Auto China 2014 in Beijing. The Lincoln MKX Concept hints at a global SUV that will become the third of four all-new Lincoln vehicles due by 2016. It is designed to capture the attention of consumers worldwide.
- Lincoln Continues to Delight New Consumers
SCOTTSDALE, Az. - Attendees of this year’s Barrett Jackson Auction in Scottsdale, Az. were able to add Lincoln to their list of brands to consider. Lincoln displayed a variety of vehicles on the show floor which received attention and praise from attendees including competitive luxury car owners.
- Lincoln MKX Awarded KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own
DEARBORN – The Lincoln MKX was named to KBB.com 2014 5-Year Cost to Own Award list by Kelley Blue Book. Kelley Blue Book projects customers shopping for luxury midsize SUV and crossovers will get the lowest five-year ownership cost from the 2014 Lincoln MKX.
- Lincoln Brand Up 43 Percent; Best January in Four Years
DEARBORN - Lincoln January sales of 5,973 vehicles are up 43 percent from a year ago, and is Lincoln’s best performance for the month in four years supported by the sales of Lincoln MKZ and Lincoln MKX.
- Lincoln Continues Support of Arts as Signature Sponsor of Tribeca Film Festival
NEW YORK - The Lincoln Motor Company announces today signature sponsorship of the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival® in New York City, April 16-27.
- Lincoln Luxury Uncovered Ad Campaign Launches Today
DEARBORN - Today, The Lincoln Motor Company is launching a new ad campaign – Luxury Uncovered.
- Lincoln MKZ Has Best-Ever August Sales, Brand Presses Forward on Journey
DEARBORN - For the month of August, Lincoln MKZ sales were up 10 percent with 3,652 vehicles sold making this a record August sales month for MKZ.
- Drive and Dine with The Lincoln Motor Company
DEARBORN – The Lincoln Motor Company is on a journey to reinvent the brand, and as a part of that, Lincoln also is redefining the customer experience. The company has implemented many progressive consumer-experience initiatives in order to personalize the purchasing process and bolster the new Lincoln brand.
- Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program Achieves Record 39 Percent Growth; Improves Residuals, Dealer Profits
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company is on pace to set an all-time Certified Pre-Owned vehicle sales record this year. Through August, the company recorded 228,000 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury certified vehicle sales, representing 39 percent growth versus 2012.
- Lincoln MKZ: Distinctive and Elegant
QUEBEC CITY - The all-new 2013 Lincoln MKZ and Lincoln MKZ Hybrid represent the future of the brand in both style and substance. It was designed with the Lincoln Motor Company vision in mind – that it does not want to be all things to all people, but rather everything to a certain few. Lincoln is committed to deliver vehicles that are distinctive, elegant and a delight to drive. The Lincoln MKZ truly represents the DNA of the Lincoln brand: stunning design, warm craftsmanship, charismatic drive and imaginative technology.
- Lincoln Previews Black Label Collection: A Blend of Design and Personal Experience
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. – Today Lincoln Motor Company previewed Lincoln Black Label – a new and higher level expression of the brand’s design, craftsmanship, and personal service and experience – at Pebble Beach.
- Center Stage
DEARBORN - Lincoln MKZ features the Center Stage theme with Black Tie exterior and Jet Black with Foxfire Red accents interior.
- Modern Heritage
DEARBORN - Lincoln MKZ feautures the Modern Heritage theme with Confidential White tri-coat exterior with Vianca interior.
DEARBORN - Lincoln MKZ features the Indulgence theme with Chroma Couture exterior and Truffle interior.
- Lincoln MKZ Retail Sales Up for July, California Continues to Deliver
DEARBORN - Lincoln MKZ retail sales were up 3 percent for the month of July, going against a high sell down comparison from a year ago.
- Lincoln MKZ Ranked Most Appealing Compact Premium Car in APEAL
DEARBORN — The Lincoln MKZ was named this year’s best compact premium vehicle in the J.D. Power and Associates Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study reflecting the high marks owners give the vehicle for exterior styling, intuitive technology, seat comfort and storage.
- E&G Seeks to Strengthen Lincoln’s Global Presence
DEARBORN – While much of the focus of Lincoln’s relaunch has been on the expansion of sales into China, the luxury brand is well-accustomed to the global stage. It’s actually been a global player for decades, and is currently sold in more than 30 countries throughout the Middle East and Central America, along with South Korea and Puerto Rico.
- Lincoln Breaks Through Summer Ad Clutter with Lincoln Concierge
DEARBORN - The Lincoln Summer Invitation sales event begins today and Lincoln will leverage its online concierge program to break through the seasonal advertising clutter.
- Ford Motor Company U.S. Sales Up 13 Percent; Ford Cars, Escape Continue Record-Setting Pace, Driving Coastal Share
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company’s U.S. June sales grew 13 percent compared with a year ago, marking Ford’s best June sales results since 2006. Cars are up 12 percent, utilities are up 8 percent, and trucks are up 20 percent.
- Lincoln MKZ Continues Strong Showing in May
DEARBORN - Lincoln MKZ performed well in May following its best-ever sales month in April.
- All-New Lincoln MKZ Launches in South Korea
SEOUL – Ford Sales and Service Korea launched the all-new Lincoln MKZ, marking the Asian debut of the vehicle that will set new standards for premium sedans by combining elegant design and impressive state-of-the-art technology.
- Lincoln Sales Up 21 Percent in April, Looking Forward to May
DEARBORN - The month of April was a step in the right direction for Lincoln. Overall U.S. sales for the brand were up 21 percent from a year ago, this was led by phenomenal Lincoln MKZ sales which were up 115 percent year over year.
- Up, Up, Up: All Ford Vehicle Segments Post Strong U.S. Sales Gains in April
DEARBORN - Ford is firing on all cylinders with a product portfolio that is scoring strong sales across the board, making the current recovery much unlike those of past years, according to Ford U.S. Sales Analyst Erich Merkle.