- Lincoln Continues to Delight New Consumers
SCOTTSDALE, Az. - Attendees of this year’s Barrett Jackson Auction in Scottsdale, Az. were able to add Lincoln to their list of brands to consider. Lincoln displayed a variety of vehicles on the show floor which received attention and praise from attendees including competitive luxury car owners.
- Lincoln Brand Up 43 Percent; Best January in Four Years
DEARBORN - Lincoln January sales of 5,973 vehicles are up 43 percent from a year ago, and is Lincoln’s best performance for the month in four years supported by the sales of Lincoln MKZ and Lincoln MKX.
- 2014 Lincoln MKX Introduces Tree-Based Alternative to Fiberglass for Interior Parts
DEARBORN – While many Lincoln MKX drivers may tie a tree to the top of their vehicle this time of year, 2014 will see the MKX crossover with tree-based components inside the vehicle.
- Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program Achieves Record 39 Percent Growth; Improves Residuals, Dealer Profits
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company is on pace to set an all-time Certified Pre-Owned vehicle sales record this year. Through August, the company recorded 228,000 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury certified vehicle sales, representing 39 percent growth versus 2012.
- Lincoln Breaks Through Summer Ad Clutter with Lincoln Concierge
DEARBORN - The Lincoln Summer Invitation sales event begins today and Lincoln will leverage its online concierge program to break through the seasonal advertising clutter.
- Cost of Ownership and the Ford Advantage
DEARBORN - If you put two vehicles side by side and compare pricing, the one with the lower sticker price may not necessarily be the least expensive to own and operate over a five-year period.
- The Evolution of Lincoln’s DNA
DEARBORN - The science behind delivering a strong luxury brand requires a different formula than the traditional mainstream market product. It’s about striking a balance between offering an exclusive and personalized customer experience while keeping the promise of the very best in product quality.
- Ford Fusion, Ford Explorer and Lincoln MKZ Rank Highest in Durability in 2012 J.D. Power and Associates’ Vehicle Dependability Study
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company’s continuing emphasis on long-term quality is paying off for its customers.
- Lincoln Celebrates the 54th Annual Grammy Awards by Honoring ‘Black Women in Music’
LOS ANGELES – Lincoln and ESSENCE will honor Grammy nominee Kelly Rowland and music industry executive Sylvia Rhone on Wednesday to help celebrate the most exciting week in music.
- Employees Get Behind the Wheel of Lincoln
DEARBORN - What’s the best way to get employees excited about Lincoln? Let them get behind the wheel and experience just how far the \vehicles have come. This fall, 175 lucky employees are doing just that, experiencing the Lincoln lineup firsthand.
- MKZ and MKX Lead Lincoln’s Sales Improvement in 2011
DEARBORN – Spurred by sales of the Lincoln MKZ midsize luxury sedan and the Lincoln MKX luxury crossover, the Lincoln brand enjoyed a 2.5 percent increase in year-to-date sales through September.