- Safer, Effortless Ride and Elegant Design Highlight All-New 2016 Lincoln MKX at Qatar Motor Show
Lincoln and Almana Motors launched the MKX midsize luxury SUV in Qatar, where it took pride of place, alongside the MKZ saloon, on the Lincoln stand for the latest installment of the Qatar Motor Show.
- Lincoln Continues to Delight New Consumers
SCOTTSDALE, Az. - Attendees of this year’s Barrett Jackson Auction in Scottsdale, Az. were able to add Lincoln to their list of brands to consider. Lincoln displayed a variety of vehicles on the show floor which received attention and praise from attendees including competitive luxury car owners.
- Lincoln Brand Up 43 Percent; Best January in Four Years
DEARBORN - Lincoln January sales of 5,973 vehicles are up 43 percent from a year ago, and is Lincoln’s best performance for the month in four years supported by the sales of Lincoln MKZ and Lincoln MKX.
- 2014 Lincoln MKX Introduces Tree-Based Alternative to Fiberglass for Interior Parts
DEARBORN – While many Lincoln MKX drivers may tie a tree to the top of their vehicle this time of year, 2014 will see the MKX crossover with tree-based components inside the vehicle.
- Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program Achieves Record 39 Percent Growth; Improves Residuals, Dealer Profits
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company is on pace to set an all-time Certified Pre-Owned vehicle sales record this year. Through August, the company recorded 228,000 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury certified vehicle sales, representing 39 percent growth versus 2012.
- Lincoln Breaks Through Summer Ad Clutter with Lincoln Concierge
DEARBORN - The Lincoln Summer Invitation sales event begins today and Lincoln will leverage its online concierge program to break through the seasonal advertising clutter.