- Lincoln Continues to Delight New Consumers
SCOTTSDALE, Az. - Attendees of this year’s Barrett Jackson Auction in Scottsdale, Az. were able to add Lincoln to their list of brands to consider. Lincoln displayed a variety of vehicles on the show floor which received attention and praise from attendees including competitive luxury car owners.
- Lincoln Brand Up 43 Percent; Best January in Four Years
DEARBORN - Lincoln January sales of 5,973 vehicles are up 43 percent from a year ago, and is Lincoln’s best performance for the month in four years supported by the sales of Lincoln MKZ and Lincoln MKX.
- 2014 Lincoln MKX Introduces Tree-Based Alternative to Fiberglass for Interior Parts
DEARBORN – While many Lincoln MKX drivers may tie a tree to the top of their vehicle this time of year, 2014 will see the MKX crossover with tree-based components inside the vehicle.
- Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program Achieves Record 39 Percent Growth; Improves Residuals, Dealer Profits
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company is on pace to set an all-time Certified Pre-Owned vehicle sales record this year. Through August, the company recorded 228,000 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury certified vehicle sales, representing 39 percent growth versus 2012.
- Lincoln Breaks Through Summer Ad Clutter with Lincoln Concierge
DEARBORN - The Lincoln Summer Invitation sales event begins today and Lincoln will leverage its online concierge program to break through the seasonal advertising clutter.
- Cost of Ownership and the Ford Advantage
DEARBORN - If you put two vehicles side by side and compare pricing, the one with the lower sticker price may not necessarily be the least expensive to own and operate over a five-year period.
- The Evolution of Lincoln’s DNA
DEARBORN - The science behind delivering a strong luxury brand requires a different formula than the traditional mainstream market product. It’s about striking a balance between offering an exclusive and personalized customer experience while keeping the promise of the very best in product quality.
- Ford Fusion, Ford Explorer and Lincoln MKZ Rank Highest in Durability in 2012 J.D. Power and Associates’ Vehicle Dependability Study
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company’s continuing emphasis on long-term quality is paying off for its customers.