- Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program Achieves Record 39 Percent Growth; Improves Residuals, Dealer Profits
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company is on pace to set an all-time Certified Pre-Owned vehicle sales record this year. Through August, the company recorded 228,000 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury certified vehicle sales, representing 39 percent growth versus 2012.
- Cost of Ownership and the Ford Advantage
DEARBORN - If you put two vehicles side by side and compare pricing, the one with the lower sticker price may not necessarily be the least expensive to own and operate over a five-year period.
- The Evolution of Lincoln’s DNA
DEARBORN - The science behind delivering a strong luxury brand requires a different formula than the traditional mainstream market product. It’s about striking a balance between offering an exclusive and personalized customer experience while keeping the promise of the very best in product quality.
- Lincoln Hits the Bull's-Eye
OAKVILLE - It’s been dubbed by one journalist as Extreme Home Makeover - Dealership Edition. Others call it a transformation or resurgence in the Lincoln brand. Whatever you choose to call it, change is in the air at Lincoln and people are taking notice.
- Q&A with Kate Pearce, Lincoln Marketing Manager
DEARBORN - Lincoln Marketing Manager Kate Pearce recently sat down with @Ford Online to discuss Lincoln Day, the Lincoln brand and vehicles.
- Company Observes Lincoln Day Events in Michigan, Debuts New Media Campaign
DEARBORN - This is an exciting week at Lincoln as the company launches the new media campaigns for the 2013 Lincoln MKS and Lincoln MKT, featuring Lincoln Drive Control, a new dynamic driving system.