- Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program Achieves Record 39 Percent Growth; Improves Residuals, Dealer Profits
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company is on pace to set an all-time Certified Pre-Owned vehicle sales record this year. Through August, the company recorded 228,000 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury certified vehicle sales, representing 39 percent growth versus 2012.
- All-New Lincoln MKZ Shares Spotlight at Essence Magazine’s Black Women in Music
DEARBORN – Lincoln and ESSENCE will recognize musician and singer Lianne La Havas and singer-songwriter Solange Knowles on Feb. 6 to celebrate music’s biggest event, the Grammy Awards.
- The Evolution of Lincoln’s DNA
DEARBORN - The science behind delivering a strong luxury brand requires a different formula than the traditional mainstream market product. It’s about striking a balance between offering an exclusive and personalized customer experience while keeping the promise of the very best in product quality.
- 2013 Ford Taurus and Explorer, Lincoln MKS Earn NHTSA’s Highest NCAP Overall Vehicle Score
DEARBORN – Three Ford Motor Company vehicles – the 2013 Ford Taurus, Ford Explorer and Lincoln MKS – earned a top safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). These vehicles earned a five-star Overall Vehicle Score in NHTSA New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) testing, which combines vehicle performance in frontal and side-impact crash tests and resistance to rollover.
- Lincoln Hits the Bull's-Eye
OAKVILLE - It’s been dubbed by one journalist as Extreme Home Makeover - Dealership Edition. Others call it a transformation or resurgence in the Lincoln brand. Whatever you choose to call it, change is in the air at Lincoln and people are taking notice.
- Lincoln Introduces New 2013 MKS to Facebook Fans
DEARBORN — Lincoln awarded three of its Facebook friends a test drive in the significantly refreshed 2013 MKS full-size sedan.
- Q&A with Kate Pearce, Lincoln Marketing Manager
DEARBORN - Lincoln Marketing Manager Kate Pearce recently sat down with @Ford Online to discuss Lincoln Day, the Lincoln brand and vehicles.
- Company Observes Lincoln Day Events in Michigan, Debuts New Media Campaign
DEARBORN - This is an exciting week at Lincoln as the company launches the new media campaigns for the 2013 Lincoln MKS and Lincoln MKT, featuring Lincoln Drive Control, a new dynamic driving system.
- Special Lincoln Vignette and New MKS Spot Highlight Sunday’s ‘Mad Men’ Season Premiere
DEARBORN - Lincoln will be part of the most anticipated television premiere this year on Sunday when AMC’s “Mad Men” begins its fifth season. Fans have waited 17 months to catch up with Don Draper and his cohorts at Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce.
- 2012 NAIAS - Ford and Lincoln Coverage
DETROIT - Check out what Ford and Lincoln are showing at the 2012 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) and the media coverage. Click on the images below to get all of the details on the news being announced. This page will be continually updated throughout the week to provide you the latest Ford and Lincoln news from NAIAS.
- New MKS and MKT: Technology Drives Lincoln Forward
DETROIT - New technologies on the Lincoln MKS and MKT deliver more power, better fuel economy and an even more engaging driving experience, giving full-size luxury sedan and crossover customers fresh reasons to consider Lincoln’s newest vehicles.
- Employees Get Behind the Wheel of Lincoln
DEARBORN - What’s the best way to get employees excited about Lincoln? Let them get behind the wheel and experience just how far the \vehicles have come. This fall, 175 lucky employees are doing just that, experiencing the Lincoln lineup firsthand.