- Lincoln Goes West: The LA Auto Show
LOS ANGELES - The Lincoln Motor Company is taking its mission of bringing personal service to the consumer out West with a luxurious display at the Los Angeles Auto Show. As a part of its reinvention, the brand is making it a priority to increase awareness and favorability among consumers in the premium segment and culturally progressive buyers on the West coast.
- Lincoln at Los Angeles Auto Show Press Days: Celebration of Its Past and Future as Brand Rolls Out Its Reinvention
LOS ANGELES – The reinvention of Lincoln is fully under way with the launch of the all-new MKZ. Beautiful design, warm, personal and surprising, Lincoln will transform before media’s eyes today with seven iconic Lincolns of the past possessing the stand. On Thursday it will turn to all MKZs, signaling the change.
- New Ford Fiesta Shatters Small-Car Mold: Best Projected Miles Per Gallon, Connectivity, Performance, Personality
LOS ANGELES – Ford’s new Fiesta, which breaks cover at the Los Angeles Auto Show, will redefine the small car with a projected best 40 mpg-plus fuel economy rating, an exciting new look, and special features and technology that make it the most fun-to-drive car of its size.
- Confirmed: Ford to Launch Fiesta ST in North America, Brings Big Speed and Style to the Small Car Market
LOS ANGELES – Small cars continue to be a hot segment in North America and with the new Fiesta ST, introduced here at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show, Ford is expected to have the hottest hatch around.
- New 2014 Ford Fiesta Adds MyFord Touch with Improved Voice Recognition, Navigation and Phone Pairing
LOS ANGELES – The latest trend in consumer electronics is the miniaturization of the gadgets we love, while packing them with even more performance such as a razor-thin phone that doesn’t bulge in a pocket, smaller tablets that can be held with one hand, or music players that can be worn on the wrist. Ford is following suit, and beginning next year it will offer MyFord Touch® with a new 6.5-inch LCD touch screen available on the 2014 Ford Fiesta.
- Lincoln MKT: Full-Size Crossover Upgraded, More Refined for Luxury Customers
LOS ANGELES – Lincoln’s MKT full-size crossover offers a dramatically improved ride, sharper handling, better fuel economy and new safety technologies including rear inflatable seat belts for the 2013 model year, providing customers benefits and features that match or exceed more expensive competitors.
- All-New Ford Escape Brings Customers Exclusive Adaptive Airbag Technology, More Advanced High-Strength Steel
LOS ANGELES – The all-new Ford Escape combines the safety features and technologies customers really want, including a high-strength steel body and an even smarter new airbag system that no other automaker offers.
- Advanced EcoBoost Engines Arrive on New Ford Escape, Delivering Best-in-Class Fuel Economy, Great Performance
LOS ANGELES– For the first time, the new Ford Escape will offer two different EcoBoost® engines. This award-winning Ford engine technology, which produces outstanding driving performance and expected fuel economy better than any competitor, is available in a 2.0-liter four-cylinder and for the first time in the U.S., a 1.6-liter four-cylinder.
- Ford Escape Delivers New Look, Outstanding Capability
LOS ANGELES – Ford’s all-new Escape delivers the versatility and cargo capacity SUV customers expect with a sports-inspired design they desire.
- Ford Penetrates Competitive West Coast Car Market with Focus and Fiesta
LOS ANGELES - California is the ultimate chinning bar when it comes to domestic car sales. And Ford is hitting the mark with the Fiesta and the all-new Focus.
- Ford Mustang Boss 302: Back with More for 2013, Paying Homage to a ’70s Legend
LOS ANGELES – The Ford Mustang Boss 302 is all about performance, and a nod to heritage comes standard with new paint options and design details for 2013.
- 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Debuts as Most Powerful Production V8 in the World with 650 Horsepower, Top Speed of 200+ MPH
LOS ANGELES – The ultimate Ford Mustang – Shelby GT500 – raises the bar high on performance with the introduction of the new 2013 model that goes on sale next year delivering 650 horsepower and a top speed of more than 200 mph.
- Lincoln Automotive Financial Services Launched to Support the Lincoln Experience
DEARBORN – Exploring Lincoln, choosing a Lincoln and driving a Lincoln are paths along a unique journey. Now, the premium customer experience is even more seamless with available financing and exceptional service from Lincoln Automotive Financial Services.
- Ford Shows Fiesta ST Concept at L.A. Auto Show, Previews Future High-Performance Fiesta
DEARBORN – Ford is unveiling its vision for a future high-performance Fiesta ST at the Los Angeles Auto Show this month. The Ford Fiesta ST Concept signals the next step in Ford Motor Company’s global performance vehicle strategy and hints at how a future Fiesta ST model might look when it joins the Focus ST in the global small car portfolio.
- Focus ST, Ford’s First Global Performance Car, Pairs Performance with Comfort, Style with Power
DEARBORN – Beginning next year with the Ford Focus ST, North American drivers will be able to own a performance car previously unavailable on this continent.
- Ford Racing to Show Focus ST-R at L.A. Auto Show; Global Ford Motorsports Development Strategy Continues to Grow
DEARBORN – The new Ford Focus ST arrives on American soil next year, and already Ford has a race-tweaked production-based Focus ST-R in the works for small car speedsters.
- Lincoln Models Add Pandora as Standard Feature
DEARBORN – Pandora, the leading personalized radio service, is now a standard feature on three popular luxury Lincoln models: the MKZ, MKZ Hybrid and Navigator. The vehicles arrived on dealer lots in September.
- Consumer Opinions of Lincoln Change After Experiencing New Products
DEARBORN - Seeing is believing. That’s why the Lincoln Marketing Communications team has been taking its show on the road to get luxury consumers to experience for themselves all that the Lincoln brand has to offer.
- Hands-Free and Easy: Power Liftgate on All-New Ford Escape Opens and Closes with a Gentle Kick
DEARBORN – Ford this month is introducing its all-new Escape SUV featuring a segment-first hands-free power liftgate that opens with a simple kicking gesture under the rear bumper and without the need to fumble for a key.
- Employees Get Behind the Wheel of Lincoln
DEARBORN - What’s the best way to get employees excited about Lincoln? Let them get behind the wheel and experience just how far the \vehicles have come. This fall, 175 lucky employees are doing just that, experiencing the Lincoln lineup firsthand.
- MKZ and MKX Lead Lincoln’s Sales Improvement in 2011
DEARBORN – Spurred by sales of the Lincoln MKZ midsize luxury sedan and the Lincoln MKX luxury crossover, the Lincoln brand enjoyed a 2.5 percent increase in year-to-date sales through September.