- New Kuga impresses South Africa
PORT ELIZABETH, South Africa — The exceptional new Ford Kuga made its debut early this month with a media launch and an employee ride-and-drive – and it thoroughly impressed.
- Ford in the Press (Week 17)
Ford Transit Custom, Ford Fiesta ST, Ford Kuga and Ford Transit Connect are all big winners in the press this week...
- Ford Puts Design Credentials on Show in Milan with Furniture Inspired by European Style
MILAN, Italy – Ford Motor Company will become the first auto manufacturer to participate in the world’s leading furniture design show – Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan.
- South Africa Celebrates New Vehicle Launches with Employees
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa — Ford Motor Company of South Africa (FMCSA) employees recently attended the much awaited launch of the new Ford Fiesta, Kuga and Transit in Johannesburg.
- Ford of Europe Increases New Kuga Production to Meet Demand
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Europe said today it plans to increase production by 10 per cent or 8,000 units this year to meeting increasing demand for the all-new Ford Kuga sport utility vehicle.
- All-New Kuga Available to Order in Russia
Ford dealers in Russia have started taking orders for the all-new, award-winning Kuga.
- Strong Demand For Top-Spec Ford Kuga in UK
BRENTWOOD, England – As the all-new Ford Kuga arrives in UK dealerships, more than 1,850 are already being handed over to eager customers, many of whom placed early orders without even a test-drive.
- Ford in the Press – Week 6
New Kuga continues to dominate both printed and online press in Europe following a highly successful media launch in Spain.
- Changan Ford Goes Further with All-new Ford Kuga Launch, EcoSport Pre-sale Price Confirmation
XIAMEN, China — Changan Ford Automobile (CAF), Ford’s joint venture in China, announced the launch of the locally-manufactured all-new Ford Kuga to the market on Jan. 22, ushering in a new era in the history of Ford SUVs in China.
- Ford in the Press – Week 2
Ford’s New Fiesta goes on sale in the UK later this month on the back of glowing media reviews.
- Ford in the Press – Week 1
Ford’s all-new Kuga has been grabbing headlines across Europe over the holiday period following a highly successful media drive in the South of France.
- New Kuga Offers Class-Leading Tech, Drive, Fuel Efficiency and Safety
COLOGNE, Germany – The all-new Ford Kuga debuting in Europe is set to shatter the myth that an SUV can’t be green, high-tech, capable and exceptional all at once.
- Product start of Kuga - a truly global vehicle
VALENCIA, Spain –volume production of the all-new Kuga started on December 3 at Ford’s assembly plant in Valencia, Spain, with deliveries to dealerships across Europe to follow soon.
- Ford Begins Production of New Kuga
VALENCIA, Spain – Ford today begins volume production of the all-new Ford Kuga SUV at its assembly plant in Valencia, Spain, with deliveries to dealerships across Europe to follow soon.
- Ford Achieves Industry-Leading 6 Euro NCAP Advanced Rewards – and 5-Star Ratings for New Kuga and New Fiesta
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford is the first car manufacturer to achieve six different Euro NCAP Advanced rewards for outstanding technological innovation after it received awards for MyKey on new Fiesta and SYNC with Emergency Assistance on all-new B-MAX, new Fiesta, C-MAX, Focus and all-new Kuga.
- Ford Continues To Fuel Strong Growth in China with New Fiesta and New Initiatives at Auto Guangzhou 2012
guangzhou, China — Riding high on robust sales in China, Ford powers into Auto Guangzhou 2012 with a fresh line-up led by the new Fiesta, which is making its first appearance in Asia.
- New Ford Kuga and B-MAX Make Waves at Surf Event
– Ford is showcasing new Kuga and new B-MAX models at the 2012 Rip Curl Pro Portugal event.
- Ford Sollers Showcases Three New Global Models at Moscow International Automobile Salon 2012
MOSCOW, Russia - Ford Sollers this week unveils three new global models, as well as the 2013 Ford Explorer, at the Moscow International Automobile Salon 2012.
- Ford’s Stylish And Spacious New Kuga Stars at Salone Internazionale del Mobile In Milan
MILAN, April 19, 2012 – The all-new Kuga is today on show at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan, one of the most prestigious global furniture and design events in the world.
- Trend-Spotting on a Global Scale; How Ford Designers Tailored All-New Kuga to Suit Customers Worldwide
MILAN, Italy – Ford designers employed trend-spotting on a global scale to ensure the all-new Kuga meets the needs of the customers – wherever they are in the world.
- Ford Unveils Kick-Activated Automatic Tailgate for All-New Kuga
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford will offer an innovative hands-free tailgate for the all-new Kuga, offering customers a first-in-class, kick-activated means of accessing the boot.
- Ford Global Debuts at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford Motor Company CEO Alan Mulally and Ford of Europe chairman and CEO Stephen Odell have unveiled the all-new Ford B-MAX, the production-ready Fiesta ST, the all-new Kuga and the Tourneo Custom Concept at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Stylish and Spacious All-New Kuga Makes European Debut
GENEVA, Switzerland – The all-new Ford Kuga, unveiled today at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, builds on the huge success of the current model and introduces new technologies as well as a more streamlined, stylish and spacious design.
- Kuga takes on Port Elizabeth
PORT ELIZABETH, South Africa — The Ford Kuga, a serious contender in the compact SUV market, was officially launched in Port Elizabeth at the start of February and has already made a strong impression.
- Fiesta, Kuga and S-MAX/Galaxy Top German Used Car Report
COLOGNE, Germany - The reliability and longevity of Ford vehicles has been confirmed by the latest used vehicle report issued by the German testing and certification authority, DEKRA.
- Ford Japan presents the Kuga at media test-drive
HAKONE, Japan – A large contingent of reporters, photographers, editors and bloggers gathered recently in the picturesque lakeside town of Hakone in central Japan to take a spin in the newest addition to Ford Japan’s product line up -- the sporty new Ford Kuga.
- Ford Models Triumph Over Opel in German Test
COLOGNE, Germany – Who has the better models, Ford or Opel? That’s the question posed by Germany’s influential Auto Bild. To provide the answer, the publication tested nine comparable models from each company’s range. The result was a clear victory for the blue oval.
- Ford Kuga Helps Kick off Freeskiing World Tour 2011
MENDOZA, Argentina – Freedom met freeskiing this month as the Ford Kuga, the "no limits" crossover crossed paths with the Red Bull Powder Disorder at Argentina's Las Leñas ski resort. This event kicked off the Freeskiing World Tour 2011 and attracted skiers and fans from all over the globe.
- Scotland rugby stars try Ford
EDINBURGH, Scotland - Scottish rugby stars John Barclay and Geoff Cross have chosen Ford Focus and Ford Kuga models to run with for the new season.