- Ford Unveils Advanced, Sporty and Efficient New Kuga SUV at Mobile World Congress
Ford Motor Company has revealed the new Kuga, offering customers a more technologically advanced, refined and sportier redesign of one of Europe’s favourite sport utility vehicles.
- Ford Ranger, Kuga Remain SA Car Magazine’s Best Buys for 2016
The Ford Ranger and Kuga have retained their status as two of Car Magazine’s Top 12 Best Buys for 2016, having been announced as winners in their respective categories at an industry awards dinner held in Melrose Arch, Johannesburg, earlier this week.
- Ford Kuga Popularity Soars in the UK
Over 30,000 Ford Kugas have been snapped up by customers this year, pushing the medium SUV to a new sales record.
- New Survey Shows Europe’s SUV Boom is Set to Accelerate as Millennial Generation Enters Prime New Car Buying Years
COLOGNE, Germany – Turns out the iPhone generation is also the SUV generation.
- Ford Delivers Most Powerful Diesel Kuga Ever Alongside Lower CO2, New Colours and More Advanced Technology
The Ford Kuga is now available with a significant range of upgrades that include the smart utility vehicle’s most powerful diesel powertrain to date.
- Ford Sollers Plant in Elabuga Produces its 20,000th Ford Kuga
BUGA, TATARSTAN, Russia – The 20,000th Ford Kuga has rolled off the production line at the Ford Sollers joint venture plant in Elabuga, Russia.
- New Ford Kuga is Poetry in Motion
BUDAPEST, Hungary – A special Ford Kuga decorated with famous passages of poetry will go on tour in Hungary later this month to help celebrate National Poetry Day.
- Ultimate Ford Kuga Goes on Sale in the U.K.
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s stylish and eye-catching Titanium X Sport series has joined the new Kuga range to offer the highest specified Ford SUV available.
- Ford’s Global Vehicles Challenge Dunes in Pinamar Beach
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - The Ford Kinetic Summer Attraction 2014 opened the summer season with a new edition of the test drive in the Pinamar’s dunes (Argentinean coast) for more than 130 guests. The driving experience started at the Ford’s off-road base and its challenging circuit allowed the attendees to test the power, versatility and technology of the new Ranger, new Kuga and new EcoSport 4WD.
- Ford Kuga Crowned ‘SUV Of The Year’ by Spain’s Motor Mundial
MADRID, Spain – New Ford Kuga bas been crowned “SUV of The Year” by Spanish publication Motor Mundial.
Kuga defeated rivals including new Peugeot 2008 and Suzuki SX Cross to collect the coveted award, with judges particularly impressed by its safety technologies and fun driving dynamics
- Full-Cycle Production of New Ford Kuga Starts in Russia
ELABUGA, TATARSTAN, Russia – Ford Sollers has announced the start of full-cycle production of the Ford Kuga at its plant in Elabuga in the Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation.