- New Survey Shows Europe’s SUV Boom is Set to Accelerate as Millennial Generation Enters Prime New Car Buying Years
COLOGNE, Germany – Turns out the iPhone generation is also the SUV generation.
- Ford Delivers Most Powerful Diesel Kuga Ever Alongside Lower CO2, New Colours and More Advanced Technology
The Ford Kuga is now available with a significant range of upgrades that include the smart utility vehicle’s most powerful diesel powertrain to date.
- Ford Sollers Plant in Elabuga Produces its 20,000th Ford Kuga
BUGA, TATARSTAN, Russia – The 20,000th Ford Kuga has rolled off the production line at the Ford Sollers joint venture plant in Elabuga, Russia.
- New Ford Kuga is Poetry in Motion
BUDAPEST, Hungary – A special Ford Kuga decorated with famous passages of poetry will go on tour in Hungary later this month to help celebrate National Poetry Day.
- Ultimate Ford Kuga Goes on Sale in the U.K.
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s stylish and eye-catching Titanium X Sport series has joined the new Kuga range to offer the highest specified Ford SUV available.
- Ford’s Global Vehicles Challenge Dunes in Pinamar Beach
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - The Ford Kinetic Summer Attraction 2014 opened the summer season with a new edition of the test drive in the Pinamar’s dunes (Argentinean coast) for more than 130 guests. The driving experience started at the Ford’s off-road base and its challenging circuit allowed the attendees to test the power, versatility and technology of the new Ranger, new Kuga and new EcoSport 4WD.
- Ford Kuga Crowned ‘SUV Of The Year’ by Spain’s Motor Mundial
MADRID, Spain – New Ford Kuga bas been crowned “SUV of The Year” by Spanish publication Motor Mundial.
Kuga defeated rivals including new Peugeot 2008 and Suzuki SX Cross to collect the coveted award, with judges particularly impressed by its safety technologies and fun driving dynamics
- Full-Cycle Production of New Ford Kuga Starts in Russia
ELABUGA, TATARSTAN, Russia – Ford Sollers has announced the start of full-cycle production of the Ford Kuga at its plant in Elabuga in the Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation.
- Ford Argentina Launched the New Kuga
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Last Sep 5th, Ford launched the Kuga’s new generation, for Argentine lifestyle and automotive media. The new compact SUV is highly recognized for its impressing design, technology, versatility, security equipment and comfort.
- All-New Kuga Awarded Five Stars for Safety by China NCAP
CHONGQING, China — The all-new Ford Kuga continues to deliver on safety standards.
- Kuga Goes on Tour in Ireland
DUBLIN, Ireland – Ford’s new Kuga played a key role helping to document National Heritage Week in Ireland recently.
- Higher Specification Kuga Launched in UK
BRENTWOOD England – Ford of Britain has announced a new, high-specification, luxury version of the Kuga - the Titanium X Sport.
- Showcasing the Smart Stuff in the Ford Kuga
MELBOURNE, Australia — The Ford Kuga Smart Utility event was held on July 16, giving almost 20 consumer media and bloggers an introduction to the smart features of the car in a different way.
- Ford Lio Ho Launches All-New Kuga, Wows Media and Dealers
Entertaining an audience of 1700 people with a contemporary circus dance performance at the Kaohsiung E-DA Royal Theatre, Kaohsiung city, Ford Lio Ho held an impressive press conference to launch the company’s flagship product of the year — the all-new Ford Kuga, equipped with either a 1.6L or 2.0L EcoBoost engine.
- Ford in the Press – Week 24
Ford’s multi award-winning 1.0-Litre EcoBoost continues to feature strongly across European media this week, as does Fiesta ST, B-MAX and Kuga.
- Ford in the Press – Week 22
B-MAX’s superb sales results, 1.0-litre EcoBoost winning International Engine of The Year 2013, Fiesta ST’s class-leading driving dynamics, and an increase in Kuga production are just some of the big Ford stories featured in this week’s European media…
- Getting to Know Ford Kuga
MADRID/VALENCIA, Spain – An employee Kuga Day was staged at Ford’s Madrid central office and the Almussafes plan in Valencia in Spain last month, coinciding Ford’s Kuga promotion at the UEFA Champions League Final in London.
- Ford China Posts New May Record as Sales Jump 45 Percent
SHANGHAI, China – Ford China maintained its strong growth momentum in May as record sales of passenger vehicles pushed wholesales up 45 percent from a year earlier to 70,540 units. The May results bring Ford’s total wholesales in China to 332,467 for the first five months of the year, up 48 percent from the same period a year earlier.
- New Kuga impresses South Africa
PORT ELIZABETH, South Africa — The exceptional new Ford Kuga made its debut early this month with a media launch and an employee ride-and-drive – and it thoroughly impressed.
- Ford in the Press (Week 17)
Ford Transit Custom, Ford Fiesta ST, Ford Kuga and Ford Transit Connect are all big winners in the press this week...