- Ford Celebrates 95 Years in Brazil with the Biggest Renovation in its History
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford Brazil celebrates today its 95th anniversary. The company reaches this milestone with a portfolio of global products, the biggest vehicle renovation in its history and the introduction of new technologies that improves the efficiency and car safety in different segments of the market (cars, pick-ups and light, medium and heavy trucks).
- Go Further – Video Snapshots from Barcelona
COLOGNE, Germany - Europe’s media is buzzing with news from last week’s Go Further event in Barcelona which saw the new Ford Mustang, Edge Concept and Ka Concept all make impressive debuts.
- Ka Concept Breaks Cover in Barcelona
BARCELONA, Spain – Ford today revealed the Ka Concept, the company’s vision for a practical all-new global small car offering advanced technology and clever design to key markets around the world at an affordable price.
- Ford KA Tops Reliability Poll
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Ka been named most reliable car in its class by Germany’s largest automobile club, the ADAC.
- Ford Ka Highest-Ranked City Car in German 2012 J.D. Power and Associates Study
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Ka has ranked highest in the city car category of the J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Germany Vehicle Ownership Satisfaction Study (VOSS).
- New Interior Styling Pack for Range-Topping Ka Titanium+
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford is announcing a new interior styling pack for the top-of-the-range Ka Titanium+.
- Ford Brazil Invests in Global Quality Systems in its São Bernardo Plant
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Brazil is investing in new equipment and quality control technologies at its São Bernardo do Campo plant, where the Ka and Courier models are assembled. This is part of the brand’s strategy to be the leader in customer satisfaction, with the adoption of world-class production systems to improve vehicles’ quality.
- Ford Brazil Launches Application for iPhone and Online Guide with Tips for New Drivers
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Brazil launched a guide to help the beginners drivers to know the basic cares that they need to have with the maintenance and to solve the doubts common of a car documentation. The My First Car Ford Guide, beyond being available in the Ford site (http://www.ford.com.br/guiafordka/), also counts with a special application for iPhone (compatible with iPad and iPod Touch).