- Ford Mustang Hero Car from Upcoming “Need for Speed” Movie Headed to Barrett-Jackson Auction Block
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - A custom 2014 Ford Mustang GT starring in the new movie, “Need for Speed,” will be auctioned off for charity by Ford Motor Company at the Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach auction on April 12.
- First Retail 2015 Ford Mustang GT Joins List of Valuable Mustangs Sold at Auction
DEARBORN - Collectors hoping to own the first retail production 2015 Ford Mustang GT placed their bids on Saturday at the Barrett-Jackson Auction Company event in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- First Retail 2015 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Crossing Barrett-Jackson Block to Benefit JDRF
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - The first retail unit of the all-new Ford Mustang will be sold at Barrett-Jackson Auction Company’s event in Scottsdale, Ariz. on Jan. 18, 2014. Offered at no reserve, all proceeds will benefit JDRF, the country’s leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes research.
- Ford Motor Company Fund and JDRF Enable Research on Diabetic Eye Disease
DEARBORN - JDRF and the A. Alfred Taubman Medical Research Institute at the University of Michigan Medical School have announced that Dr. Tom Gardner has been named as the first Healthy Eyes Taubman Scholar.
- Ford Australia Team Raises Funds for Diabetes Research During Australia F1 Race
MELBOURNE, Australia — While Jenson Button was storming around Albert Park on his way to victory in the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix, around 70 Ford employees were also part of a winning team.
- Hammer to Fall This Weekend as Ford Auctions Unique 2013 Shelby GT500 24-Hour Durability Prototype
DEARBORN – Ford is giving muscle car enthusiasts a rare opportunity to bid on the racetrack durability car used to develop the 2013 Shelby GT500 production Mustang. The car will be auctioned at the 41st Annual Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction Saturday in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Ford's Extensive JDRF Fundraising Efforts in Michigan Supports Research, Awareness
DEARBORN - Each year, Ford Motor Company partners with the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) to raise money and awareness toward finding a cure for Type 1 diabetes and its complications. Ford is the largest global partner of JDRF and in 1998, established the employee-driven Ford Global Walk Team, with Edsel B. Ford II as the corporate team chair.
- Ford Motor Company Unveils Winning Design for Race Car Paint Scheme Contest Benefiting JDRF
DEARBORN – Seven-year-old Katie Hahn of Omaha, Neb. used every crayon in the box when she created her entry for the “JDRF Race Car Design Contest,” hosted by the Ford Customer Service Division (FCSD) and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF). She named it “Driving Our Way to a Cure.”
- ‘JDRF Design Your Own Race Car’ Contest Winner to Be Revealed at WHQ
DEARBORN - The winner of the fourth annual Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) Design Your Own Race Car contest will be revealed Thursday, Aug. 18, at 11:30 a.m. ET at Ford World Headquarters (WHQ) in Dearborn.