- Ford Brazil Opens New Customer Center & Inaugurates Service Advanced Technology
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford has improved its service center by opening new facilities and applying advanced technology resources in the sector. The goal is to increase performance, service productivity and guarantee a wide, straight and fast connection with the customer.
- Ford Breaks Ground for New Electromagnetic Compatibility Facility
ALLEN PARK, Mich. - Ford recently held a formal groundbreaking ceremony for a new state-of-the-art Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) facility, to be located adjacent to the company’s Driveability Test Facility in Allen Park, Mich.
- Ford Studies Space Robots for Connected Vehicle Communications
DEARBORN - Ford is studying communications between space robots and Earth to enhance future applications of the connected car communications protocol. The research furthers the company’s commitment to industry leadership in the development of connected vehicle communications to help reduce traffic congestion and aid in the advancement of emergency vehicle communication methods.
- Ford to Expand University Collaboration Program
Ford will expand its collaboration with Australian universities as part of a commitment to developing a world-class system of external alliances, programs and practices in Australia and Asia.
- Potential for Open-Source Car Customization Showcased on Ford Mustang Using OpenXC Platform
DEARBORN – An important part of the total gaming experience for hardcore video gamers is getting physical feedback through the controller as they keep their eyes on the screen. It’s called haptic feedback. For drivers of performance cars like Ford Mustang, feedback is just as important to understanding how the car is behaving.
- Ford Fund Celebrates Innovation as Part of Henry Ford’s Legacy; Elena Ford Awards Inventors with Special Prizes
DEARBORN – Two days before the 150th birthday of Henry Ford, Henry Ford Maker Challenge is encouraging inventors young and old to test their mettle in a special competition named after one of the most influential innovators of the 20th century.