- “Ford of Europe is on Course to Return to Profitability by 2015” – Stephen Odell
GENEVA , Switzerland – Ford of Europe’s transformation plan is bearing fruit and the company is on course to return to profitability by 2015, Stephen Odell, president of Ford of Europe, Middle East and Africa, confirmed at the Geneva Show.
- Mark Fields Predicts Bright Future for Ford in Europe
GENEVA , Switzerland – Ford Motor Company Chief Operating Officer Mark Fields has urged staff to stay focused as the company edges ever closer to sustainable growth and profitability in Europe.
- Advanced New Focus Leads Ford’s Geneva Line-up; New Mustang, New Edge Concept Make Debuts
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford Motor Company today delivers European auto show debuts for new vehicles that highlight the progress already achieved in the company’s product-led transformation.
- Ford Edge Concept Makes European Motor Show Debut in Geneva; Previews New Large Upscale SUV for Europe
GENEVA, Switzerland – The all-new Ford Edge Concept today made its European public motor show debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show – giving a strong indication of the technology, design and craftsmanship direction of the company’s new large SUV for Europe.
- New Ford Mustang Makes Geneva Debut; Delivers Sleek Design, Advanced Technology and World-Class Performance
GENEVA, Switzerland – The new Mustang made its European auto show debut today at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show.
- Ford Showcases SYNC 2 at Geneva; System Offers Advanced Voice Commands and a New Colour Touch Screen
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford Motor Company today demonstrates at the Geneva Motor Show its SYNC 2 system, which allows drivers to control their in-car systems using simple, natural voice commands and a new high-resolution eight-inch colour touch screen.
- Ford Reveals Full Tourneo Range and All-New EcoSport at Geneva Motor Show
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford of Europe’s product led-transformation accelerates at the Geneva Motor Show this week as the company debuts the all new EcoSport compact SUV and Tourneo Courier – part of Ford’s pledge to deliver 15 new global vehicles to Europe by 2015.
- All-New Ford Tourneo Courier Makes Global Debut at Geneva; Stylish People-Mover Completes New Tourneo Line-up
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford’s compact and stylish all-new Tourneo Courier people-mover today makes its global debut at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show as the company continues to accelerate its product-led transformation in Europe.
- Marketingaktionen im Vorfeld des Genfer Autosalons 2013
GENF, Schweiz - Der Genfer Autosalon öffnet morgen seine Tore. Ford inszeniert eine hochkarätige Einführung der neuesten Modelle, einschließlich des brandneuen Tourneo Familie People Mover.
- Ford’s “Guerilla Activities” in Geneva
GENEVA, Switzerland – The Geneva Motor Show opens tomorrow with Ford staging a high profile introduction to its newest models, including the all-new Tourneo family of people movers.
- Geneva Motor Show – Competitive Highlights
With Geneva Motor Show continuing to welcome visitors until the doors of the Palexpo close on March 18, FCN has taken a walk around the show to bring you a closer look at some of the key vehicles on display away from the blue oval stand.
- Ford Unveils Kick-Activated Automatic Tailgate for All-New Kuga
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford will offer an innovative hands-free tailgate for the all-new Kuga, offering customers a first-in-class, kick-activated means of accessing the boot.
- Focus Electric Takes to the Road at Geneva Show
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford is offering visitors to the 2012 Geneva Motor Show an early opportunity to try its first-ever all-electric passenger car, Focus Electric.
- Ford Global Debuts at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford Motor Company CEO Alan Mulally and Ford of Europe chairman and CEO Stephen Odell have unveiled the all-new Ford B-MAX, the production-ready Fiesta ST, the all-new Kuga and the Tourneo Custom Concept at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Production-Ready Fiesta ST Debuts at Geneva
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford Motor Company is unveiling the new production-ready Fiesta ST at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show in advance of the performance hatchback’s launch in Europe in 2013.
- Stylish and Spacious All-New Kuga Makes European Debut
GENEVA, Switzerland – The all-new Ford Kuga, unveiled today at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, builds on the huge success of the current model and introduces new technologies as well as a more streamlined, stylish and spacious design.