- What Makes Ford Edge Vignale So Special?
GENEVA, Switzerland – All-new Ford Edge Vignale will represent the ultimate in Ford SUV luxury when it goes on sale later this year.
- How to Build a Ford Stand at the Geneva Motor Show
Ever wondered who designs Ford’s stands at motor shows, or just how long they take to build?
- ‘Why Ford Performance Cars Are So Good to Drive’ – Raj Nair
Raj Nair reveals what makes Ford performance cars so good to drive in this video now showing on @Ford Online.
- Take a Tour of the Ford Stand in Geneva with Roelant de Waard
The 86th Geneva Motor Show is now in full swing but if you can’t get Switzerland, here’s the next best thing!
- ‘Performance Cars Polish our Brand’ - Barb Samardzich Talks Fast Cars at the Geneva Motor Show
Barb Samardzich, chief operating officer, Ford of Europe, explains how an exciting portfolio of new performance vehicles will help polish the Blue Oval in this interview filmed on the Ford stand in Geneva.
- Roelant de Waard Previews a ‘Bright Performance Future’ for Ford in Geneva
Roelant de Waard, vice president, Marketing, Sales and Service, Ford of Europe, gives a personal tour of the Ford stand at Geneva in this video showing Ford’s most expansive ever line-up of performance vehicles.
- Ford Announces Enhanced and Extended EcoSport SUV Line-Up
Ford has announced a range of styling, drive dynamics and equipment enhancements for the EcoSport.
- Ford Reveals New High-Spec and Sport Models at Geneva Motor Show; Premieres All-New Edge S SUV in Europe
Ford Motor Company at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show today reveals new sporty, dynamic and high specification vehicles for Europe.
- Ford Delivers Performance Feast at Geneva as New Focus RS Makes Public Debut and Ford GT Supercar Premiers in Europe
Ford powered into the 2015 Geneva Motor Show with its most technologically advanced performance model range ever, including the global motor show debut of the all-new Ford Focus RS high-performance hatchback, and the European premiere of the all-new Ford GT supercar
- MSA Formula Race Car Speeds into the Spotlight for Ford at Geneva; Heralds New Era in Junior Racing
Ford at the Geneva Motor Show today presented the all-new MSA Formula single-seat race car, which is powered by Ford’s 1.6-litre EcoBoost engine, and heralds a new chapter in Ford’s history of junior category single-seat racing.
- All-New Ford Focus RS Makes Global Auto Show Debut; Pioneers Innovative AWD and Performance Technologies
Ford’s all-new Focus RS makes its global public debut today at the Geneva Motor Show. The high-performance road car pioneers the innovative Ford Performance All-Wheel-Drive system, and delivers class-leading cornering speed, thrilling performance and unbridled driving enjoyment.
- Ford to Deliver Global Public Debut of Focus RS, European Debut of Ford GT at the Geneva Motor Show
Ford Motor Company will reveal the all-new Focus RS high performance hatchback for the first time at a motor show, and debut the all-new Ford GT supercar in Europe, at the 2015 Geneva show.
- Go Further Webcast – Ford’s Global Design Language
GENEVA - Moray Callum, vice president, Design, Ford Motor Company, and Martin Smith, executive director, Design, Europe, give a fascinating insight into the design of the new Focus and all-new Mustang in the latest Go Further Webcast now showing on @Ford Online.
- Mark Fields Predicts Bright Future for Ford in Europe
GENEVA , Switzerland – Ford Motor Company Chief Operating Officer Mark Fields has urged staff to stay focused as the company edges ever closer to sustainable growth and profitability in Europe.
- “Ford of Europe is on Course to Return to Profitability by 2015” – Stephen Odell
GENEVA , Switzerland – Ford of Europe’s transformation plan is bearing fruit and the company is on course to return to profitability by 2015, Stephen Odell, president of Ford of Europe, Middle East and Africa, confirmed at the Geneva Show.
- Advanced New Focus Leads Ford’s Geneva Line-up; New Mustang, New Edge Concept Make Debuts
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford Motor Company today delivers European auto show debuts for new vehicles that highlight the progress already achieved in the company’s product-led transformation.
- Ford Edge Concept Makes European Motor Show Debut in Geneva; Previews New Large Upscale SUV for Europe
GENEVA, Switzerland – The all-new Ford Edge Concept today made its European public motor show debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show – giving a strong indication of the technology, design and craftsmanship direction of the company’s new large SUV for Europe.
- New Ford Mustang Makes Geneva Debut; Delivers Sleek Design, Advanced Technology and World-Class Performance
GENEVA, Switzerland – The new Mustang made its European auto show debut today at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show.
- Ford Showcases SYNC 2 at Geneva; System Offers Advanced Voice Commands and a New Colour Touch Screen
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford Motor Company today demonstrates at the Geneva Motor Show its SYNC 2 system, which allows drivers to control their in-car systems using simple, natural voice commands and a new high-resolution eight-inch colour touch screen.