- Galaxy Wins MPV Showdown
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford Galaxy has seen off rivals VW Sharan and Seat Alhambra in a three-way MPV showdown staged by Auto Express.
- Much Ado about Ford Galaxy’s Shakespearean Road Trip
BRENTWOOD, England – When a galaxy of stars headed to an entrepreneur’s summit in Spain this autumn, it was a seven-seater Ford Galaxy which transported two speakers from the UK.
- London Minicab Firm Opts for Galaxy
BRENTWOOD, England – The Galaxy is set to become an even more familiar sight on the streets of London following a new agreement with Europe’s largest minicab firm, Addison Lee.
- From Galaxie to Fusion, Ford Commemorates 45 Years In The Luxury Segment in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Galaxie, first luxury car produced in Brazil, completed 45 years of launching. The model, that marked time and introduced new features as air-conditioning, automatic transmission and power steering, started the Ford tradition in the luxury cars segment, kept today by the Fusion and Edge models.
- Ford Brazil donates preserved Landau for the Collection of the Automobile Museum of Brasilia
BRASILI - Ford delivered, recently, to the Automobile Museum of Brasilia, collection where is kept vehicles of many times, the Galaxie Landau model 1981, preserved in original conditions, as a landmark of the domestic production of luxury vehicles.
- Fiesta, Kuga and S-MAX/Galaxy Top German Used Car Report
COLOGNE, Germany - The reliability and longevity of Ford vehicles has been confirmed by the latest used vehicle report issued by the German testing and certification authority, DEKRA.
- Ford Galaxy stars in residual values study
COLOGNE, Germany – An independent study has found that the Ford Galaxy holds its value better than any other MPV currently available in the German market.
- Galaxy Fits The Bill For UK Police Force
BRENTWOOD, England - Three extensively modified Galaxy models have gone into service with Sussex Police’s Forensic Collision Investigation and Reconstruction Unit. The conversions were carried out by Ford’s Special Vehicle Preparations (SVP) team, based in Earls Colne, Essex.
- London minicab firm orders 1,200 Galaxy MPVs
BRENTWOOD – Europe’s largest private hire firm, Addison Lee, has taken delivery of the first of the 1,200 Galaxy models which will join its fleet this year.
- Powertrain enhancements for Mondeo, S-MAX and Galaxy
GENEVA – Ford is introducing a range of additional powertrain enhancements for the Mondeo, S-MAX and Galaxy models.