- Ford to Exhibit Domestic, International Attractions and Technology at its Best Stand Ever at the São Paulo Auto Show
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL - On October 28, Ford Brazil promoted its press conference at the 2014 São Paulo Auto Show, reinforcing the “Global Lineup with Purposeful Technology” concept through the products introduced in country. At the press conference, which gathered around 600 journalists and bloggers from Latin America and Europe, Steven Armstrong, president Ford South America, highlighted the recently-launched New Ka in the 1.5-liter hatch and 1.0-liter sedan models and announced the 2015 Fusion with unprecedented rear inflatable seatbelts. The event will be open for the public from October 30 to November 9.
- Ford Celebrates 95 Years in Brazil with the Biggest Renovation in its History
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford Brazil celebrates today its 95th anniversary. The company reaches this milestone with a portfolio of global products, the biggest vehicle renovation in its history and the introduction of new technologies that improves the efficiency and car safety in different segments of the market (cars, pick-ups and light, medium and heavy trucks).
- Fusion Line Is the Absolute Leader and Hybrid Model Takes Second Place in the Luxury Segment
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Fusion had, in January, its best sales performance since the new generation was launched in Brazil, with 1,341 units commercialized, and expanded its leadership in the large luxury sedans segment with a share of 82%.
- Ford Most-Awarded Brand in U.S. News & World Report Best Cars for the Money
DEARBORN - Ford took home the most awards of any domestic automaker and any single brand, owning four categories in U.S. News & World Report’s 2014 Best Cars for the Money.
- INMETRO/CONPET: Fusion Hybrid, Leader; New Fiesta And Focus Highlighted in Ranking of Fuel Economy
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Fusion Hybrid kept its position of the most economical passenger car in the country according to the 2014 ranking of INMETRO. The New Fiesta and Focus were also highlighted in the ranking that lists 496 models from 36 brands within the Vehicle Labeling Program, based on fuel consumption.
- Fusion Hybrid Named "2013 Car of the Year" by INFO Exame Readers
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - The Fusion Hybrid model was named "Car of the Year" by Info Exame Magazine readers, one of the main technology-oriented publications in Brazil. Available with both gasoline and electric motors, the Ford's luxury sedan is the champion of fuel economy within the Brazilian market besides bringing innovations in safety, connectivity and comfort.
- New Ford Fusion Consolidates its Leadership Among the Luxury Cars And Interest Towards the Hybrid Model Grows
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil – Confirming its success in the country, the New Ford Fusion kept absolute leadership in the large luxury sedans category, with sales of over 1,200 units in November. The 1,208 vehicles licensed last month represent a share of 67.5%.
- Ford Reveals Automated Fusion Hybrid Research Vehicle
DEARBORN – Taking the next step in its Blueprint for Mobility, Ford today – in conjunction with the University of Michigan and State Farm® – revealed a Ford Fusion Hybrid automated research vehicle that will be used to make progress on future automated driving and other advanced technologies.
- Ford to Offer Three Electrified Vehicles in Europe by 2014
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford will offer a choice of three distinct electric vehicles in its European showrooms by 2014 to complement its line-up of fuel efficient petrol and diesel powered vehicles.
- Ford Leads Sales in Luxury Market in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford has led the luxury car market in Brazil during the first half of 2013 with the all-new Fusion. The sedan model has represented over 50 percent of this segment in this period, with increasing sales due to the success of the new global platform, which combines design with state-of-the-art technologies.