- Fuel-Sipping Fiesta with EcoBoost Engine Grabs Multiple Honors at Texas Auto Writers Association Rally
FORT WORTH, Texas – Ford Fiesta with the award-winning EcoBoost engine won four major categories in a 49-vehicle event at the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA) Auto Roundup rally competition held Monday at Texas Motor Speedway.
- Ford Gives Dealers a Jolt to Drive Electric Vehicle Sales
DEARBORN - As fuel costs continue to rise, automakers have experienced increasing pressure to produce fuel-efficient vehicles which save money for the consumer and reduce their carbon footprint. Ford’s electric vehicle lineup – the Ford C-MAX Energi, Ford Fusion Energi and Ford Focus Electric ¬– offer some of the best plug-in options for drivers wanting the best for the environment and their wallets.
- Driving Innovation: The Coca-Cola Company and Ford Unveil Ford Fusion Energi with PlantBottle Technology Interior
ATLANTA and DEARBORN – The Coca-Cola Company and Ford Motor Company are fueling more sustainable design by collaborating on a first-ever interior fabric made from the same renewable material used to produce Coca-Cola’s PlantBottle Technology™ packaging.
- Ford C-MAX Energi, Fusion Energi Overtake Toyota in Plug-In Hybrid Sales
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company took over the No. 1 spot in plug-in hybrid vehicle sales of the Ford Fusion Energi and Ford C-MAX Energi in October, outpacing sales of the Toyota Prius plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- Ford Hybrid Vehicle Sales Break Full-Year Record in First Five Months of 2013
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company bested its previous full-year hybrid sales record in just the first five months of 2013, driven by the product strength of its new electrified vehicle lineup including Ford C-MAX Hybrid, Ford C-MAX Energi, Ford Fusion Hybrid and Ford Fusion Energi, as well as Lincoln MKZ Hybrid.
- Ford Fusion Energi Earns Top Vehicle Safety Rating from NHTSA
DEARBORN – The 2013 Ford Fusion Energi has earned the highest possible “five-star” Overall Vehicle Score from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The five-star rating is the U.S. Government’s highest-possible safety rating and is determined only after severe testing procedures as part of NHTSA’s New Car Assessment Program (NCAP), which combines vehicle performance in frontal and side-impact crash tests and resistance to rollover.