- Fuel-Sipping Fiesta with EcoBoost Engine Grabs Multiple Honors at Texas Auto Writers Association Rally
FORT WORTH, Texas – Ford Fiesta with the award-winning EcoBoost engine won four major categories in a 49-vehicle event at the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA) Auto Roundup rally competition held Monday at Texas Motor Speedway.
- Ford Gives Dealers a Jolt to Drive Electric Vehicle Sales
DEARBORN - As fuel costs continue to rise, automakers have experienced increasing pressure to produce fuel-efficient vehicles which save money for the consumer and reduce their carbon footprint. Ford’s electric vehicle lineup – the Ford C-MAX Energi, Ford Fusion Energi and Ford Focus Electric ¬– offer some of the best plug-in options for drivers wanting the best for the environment and their wallets.
- Driving Innovation: The Coca-Cola Company and Ford Unveil Ford Fusion Energi with PlantBottle Technology Interior
ATLANTA and DEARBORN – The Coca-Cola Company and Ford Motor Company are fueling more sustainable design by collaborating on a first-ever interior fabric made from the same renewable material used to produce Coca-Cola’s PlantBottle Technology™ packaging.
- Ford C-MAX Energi, Fusion Energi Overtake Toyota in Plug-In Hybrid Sales
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company took over the No. 1 spot in plug-in hybrid vehicle sales of the Ford Fusion Energi and Ford C-MAX Energi in October, outpacing sales of the Toyota Prius plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- Ford Hybrid Vehicle Sales Break Full-Year Record in First Five Months of 2013
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company bested its previous full-year hybrid sales record in just the first five months of 2013, driven by the product strength of its new electrified vehicle lineup including Ford C-MAX Hybrid, Ford C-MAX Energi, Ford Fusion Hybrid and Ford Fusion Energi, as well as Lincoln MKZ Hybrid.
- Ford Fusion Energi Earns Top Vehicle Safety Rating from NHTSA
DEARBORN – The 2013 Ford Fusion Energi has earned the highest possible “five-star” Overall Vehicle Score from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The five-star rating is the U.S. Government’s highest-possible safety rating and is determined only after severe testing procedures as part of NHTSA’s New Car Assessment Program (NCAP), which combines vehicle performance in frontal and side-impact crash tests and resistance to rollover.
- Fusion Energi to be First Plug-in to Pace NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
BROOKLYN, Mich. – Four Michigan companies – Michigan International Speedway, Ford, Pure Michigan and Quicken Loans – today partnered to unveil the Ford Fusion Energi as the 2013 Official Pace Car at NASCAR’s fastest track.
- Fusion Energi Lands Ford Atop List with Highest Number of 2013 Vehicles Qualifying for Faster Lane Access in California
DEARBORN - Californians now have another Ford vehicle option to get them where they’re going even faster with the all-new Ford Fusion Energi plug-in hybrid, as the vehicle has been approved for use in the state’s high-occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes.
- Ford and PlugShare Team Up to Help Ford C-MAX Energi and Fusion Energi Drivers Find Plugs with MyFord Mobile
DEARBORN - Ford’s award-winning MyFord Mobile smartphone app and Web portal now features a charging station finder powered by PlugShare.com and will be compatible with the new Ford Fusion Energi and C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid vehicles.
- EPA: New Ford Fusion Energi Delivers 620-Mile Range, 21 in EV Mode; Beats Honda Accord, Toyota Prius PHEVs
DEARBORN – Already Ford’s most fuel-efficient sedan, the all-new Fusion Energi now has an EPA-rated total range of up to 620 miles and the ability to drive up to 21 miles in electric-only mode, nearly triple the electric-only range of plug-in hybrids from Toyota and Honda.
- Connected World Selects 2013 Ford Fusion Energi as Connected Car of the Year
LAS VEGAS – In an announcement at the 2013 International CES, Connected World Magazine has awarded the all-new Ford Fusion Energi plug-in hybrid the midsize Connected World Connected Car of the Year 2013.