- Ford Fusion is Independent Motoring's Best Family Car for 2015
The Ford Fusion was announced as the Best Family Car for 2015 by the team of expert motoring journalists from the Independent Media's Motoring supplement at an awards banquet held in Johannesburg last night.
- Ford to Exhibit Domestic, International Attractions and Technology at its Best Stand Ever at the São Paulo Auto Show
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL - On October 28, Ford Brazil promoted its press conference at the 2014 São Paulo Auto Show, reinforcing the “Global Lineup with Purposeful Technology” concept through the products introduced in country. At the press conference, which gathered around 600 journalists and bloggers from Latin America and Europe, Steven Armstrong, president Ford South America, highlighted the recently-launched New Ka in the 1.5-liter hatch and 1.0-liter sedan models and announced the 2015 Fusion with unprecedented rear inflatable seatbelts. The event will be open for the public from October 30 to November 9.
- Ford Celebrates 95 Years in Brazil with the Biggest Renovation in its History
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford Brazil celebrates today its 95th anniversary. The company reaches this milestone with a portfolio of global products, the biggest vehicle renovation in its history and the introduction of new technologies that improves the efficiency and car safety in different segments of the market (cars, pick-ups and light, medium and heavy trucks).
- Fusion Line Is the Absolute Leader and Hybrid Model Takes Second Place in the Luxury Segment
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Fusion had, in January, its best sales performance since the new generation was launched in Brazil, with 1,341 units commercialized, and expanded its leadership in the large luxury sedans segment with a share of 82%.
- Ford Announces SYNC® AppLink™ For The Brazilian Market At Campus Party 2014
SAO PAULO, Brazil -During a press conference in Campus Party, the biggest technology event in Brazil, Ford announced the arrival of SYNC® AppLink™ in Brazil this year. The decision is part of the company´s global strategy to meet the needs of drivers who want to be safely connected in their vehicles.
- Help Spread the Word Before the Big Game
DEARBORN - What does #nearlydouble mean? Tune in Feb. 2 to find out, as millions of people watch the Big Game on the Fox network. Right before kickoff, Ford will unveil an epic 90-second TV spot starring comedian Rob Riggle and James Franco… to promote how the 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid has nearly double the fuel economy of the average vehicle.
- Ford and Rent the Runway Join Forces to Bring a Fusion of Style and Accessibility
DETROIT - Ford and Rent the Runway are joining forces to make great style accessible on and off the road to fashion fans across the country. Through the Test-Drive Style campaign, Ford and the premier destination for designer fashion and accessory rentals will give consumers an opportunity to test out their must-have designer looks, along with a chance to win their very own stylish new drive – the Ford Fusion.
- Fusion Hybrid Named "2013 Car of the Year" by INFO Exame Readers
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - The Fusion Hybrid model was named "Car of the Year" by Info Exame Magazine readers, one of the main technology-oriented publications in Brazil. Available with both gasoline and electric motors, the Ford's luxury sedan is the champion of fuel economy within the Brazilian market besides bringing innovations in safety, connectivity and comfort.
- New Ford Fusion Consolidates its Leadership Among the Luxury Cars And Interest Towards the Hybrid Model Grows
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil – Confirming its success in the country, the New Ford Fusion kept absolute leadership in the large luxury sedans category, with sales of over 1,200 units in November. The 1,208 vehicles licensed last month represent a share of 67.5%.
- New Fiesta, Focus, Fusion and EcoSport are Rated "2014 Best Purchase", by Motor Show Magazine
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford was the major winner brand in the "2014 Best Purchase" poll, conducted by Motor Show magazine, with four blue oval models selected as the best in their categories.
- Ford Motor Company U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent, Outpacing Industry for Best September Since 2006
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company sales totaled 185,146, delivering its best September since 2006 with a 6 percent increase in the U.S., outpacing the industry and marking Ford’s 11th consecutive month of year-over-year sales increases.
- Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program Achieves Record 39 Percent Growth; Improves Residuals, Dealer Profits
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company is on pace to set an all-time Certified Pre-Owned vehicle sales record this year. Through August, the company recorded 228,000 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury certified vehicle sales, representing 39 percent growth versus 2012.
- Flat Rock Assembly Celebrates First U.S. -Built Ford Fusions
FLAT ROCK, Mich. - The excitement was unmistakable Thursday as the first U.S.-built Ford Fusions rolled off the line at Ford’s Flat Rock Assembly Plant (FRAP), the culmination of a year in planning, $555 million worth of investment and several months’ worth of training 1,400 new employees.
- 1,400 New Ford Employees Kick Off U.S. Production of Fusion to Meet Surging Customer Demand
FLAT ROCK, Mich. – Supported by 1,400 new employees, the new Ford Fusion will roll off the line at Flat Rock Assembly Plant today, marking the first time the popular car has been built in the United States.
- Fusion Drivers Keep Battling for Final Chase Spots
BRISTOL, Tenn. - And so the carousel continues to turn.
- Ford Summer Spectacular Digital Ads Target Summer Moviegoers
DEARBORN - The Ford Summer Spectacular sales event has been in full swing since the beginning of July, and the unique ads created for the occasion are getting a lot of traction in untraditional places.
- Fusion Delivers For Finnish Couple
HELSINKI, Finland – The Ford Fusion is known for its flexibility, but a couple in Finland recently found a new use for the car – as a mobile delivery room!
- Ford Expands Availability of Rear Inflatable Safety Belt to 2014 Fusion
DEARBORN - The new 2014 Ford Fusion is the only car in the popular midsize segment to offer rear inflatable safety belts, adding to the sedan’s suite of available safety and driver-assist technologies. This option is also available in the Fusion Hybrid and Fusion Energi.
- BrandIndex: Customers Rank Ford Tops in Brand Perception
DEARBORN - BrandIndex puts Ford No. 1 in customer perceptions in its midyear review survey – based on responses from 600,000 Americans rating 1,100 U.S. companies. Respondents reacted favorably to Ford when asked if they’d heard anything good or bad in the past two weeks about a brand. Ford jumped from sixth place in the 2012 survey, due largely to sales momentum for the all-new Fusion and Focus.
- Ford Leads Sales in Luxury Market in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford has led the luxury car market in Brazil during the first half of 2013 with the all-new Fusion. The sedan model has represented over 50 percent of this segment in this period, with increasing sales due to the success of the new global platform, which combines design with state-of-the-art technologies.