- Tired of Traffic? New Ford Fusion Eases Stressful Commutes
Ford can’t prevent aggravating traffic congestion, but it’s adding something new to help make traffic less stressful.
- Ford Fusion is Independent Motoring's Best Family Car for 2015
The Ford Fusion was announced as the Best Family Car for 2015 by the team of expert motoring journalists from the Independent Media's Motoring supplement at an awards banquet held in Johannesburg last night.
- Ford to Exhibit Domestic, International Attractions and Technology at its Best Stand Ever at the São Paulo Auto Show
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL - On October 28, Ford Brazil promoted its press conference at the 2014 São Paulo Auto Show, reinforcing the “Global Lineup with Purposeful Technology” concept through the products introduced in country. At the press conference, which gathered around 600 journalists and bloggers from Latin America and Europe, Steven Armstrong, president Ford South America, highlighted the recently-launched New Ka in the 1.5-liter hatch and 1.0-liter sedan models and announced the 2015 Fusion with unprecedented rear inflatable seatbelts. The event will be open for the public from October 30 to November 9.
- Ford Celebrates 95 Years in Brazil with the Biggest Renovation in its History
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford Brazil celebrates today its 95th anniversary. The company reaches this milestone with a portfolio of global products, the biggest vehicle renovation in its history and the introduction of new technologies that improves the efficiency and car safety in different segments of the market (cars, pick-ups and light, medium and heavy trucks).
- Fusion Line Is the Absolute Leader and Hybrid Model Takes Second Place in the Luxury Segment
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Fusion had, in January, its best sales performance since the new generation was launched in Brazil, with 1,341 units commercialized, and expanded its leadership in the large luxury sedans segment with a share of 82%.
- Ford Announces SYNC® AppLink™ For The Brazilian Market At Campus Party 2014
SAO PAULO, Brazil -During a press conference in Campus Party, the biggest technology event in Brazil, Ford announced the arrival of SYNC® AppLink™ in Brazil this year. The decision is part of the company´s global strategy to meet the needs of drivers who want to be safely connected in their vehicles.
- Help Spread the Word Before the Big Game
DEARBORN - What does #nearlydouble mean? Tune in Feb. 2 to find out, as millions of people watch the Big Game on the Fox network. Right before kickoff, Ford will unveil an epic 90-second TV spot starring comedian Rob Riggle and James Franco… to promote how the 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid has nearly double the fuel economy of the average vehicle.
- Ford and Rent the Runway Join Forces to Bring a Fusion of Style and Accessibility
DETROIT - Ford and Rent the Runway are joining forces to make great style accessible on and off the road to fashion fans across the country. Through the Test-Drive Style campaign, Ford and the premier destination for designer fashion and accessory rentals will give consumers an opportunity to test out their must-have designer looks, along with a chance to win their very own stylish new drive – the Ford Fusion.
- Fusion Hybrid Named "2013 Car of the Year" by INFO Exame Readers
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - The Fusion Hybrid model was named "Car of the Year" by Info Exame Magazine readers, one of the main technology-oriented publications in Brazil. Available with both gasoline and electric motors, the Ford's luxury sedan is the champion of fuel economy within the Brazilian market besides bringing innovations in safety, connectivity and comfort.
- New Ford Fusion Consolidates its Leadership Among the Luxury Cars And Interest Towards the Hybrid Model Grows
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil – Confirming its success in the country, the New Ford Fusion kept absolute leadership in the large luxury sedans category, with sales of over 1,200 units in November. The 1,208 vehicles licensed last month represent a share of 67.5%.
- New Fiesta, Focus, Fusion and EcoSport are Rated "2014 Best Purchase", by Motor Show Magazine
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford was the major winner brand in the "2014 Best Purchase" poll, conducted by Motor Show magazine, with four blue oval models selected as the best in their categories.
- Ford Motor Company U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent, Outpacing Industry for Best September Since 2006
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company sales totaled 185,146, delivering its best September since 2006 with a 6 percent increase in the U.S., outpacing the industry and marking Ford’s 11th consecutive month of year-over-year sales increases.