- Q&A: Ford Lowers Fuel Economy Ratings for Six Vehicles
On Thursday, we shared with our customers that we are lowering fuel economy ratings for six of our vehicles. Here is a Q&A with more information.
- Ford Motor Company Lowers Fuel Economy Ratings For Six Vehicles
Ford Motor Company announced today it is lowering the fuel economy ratings for its 2013- and 2014-model year hybrid and plug-in hybrid vehicles, as well as most 2014-model year Fiestas.
- Help Spread the Word Before the Big Game
DEARBORN - What does #nearlydouble mean? Tune in Feb. 2 to find out, as millions of people watch the Big Game on the Fox network. Right before kickoff, Ford will unveil an epic 90-second TV spot starring comedian Rob Riggle and James Franco… to promote how the 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid has nearly double the fuel economy of the average vehicle.
- 2014 Ford Fiesta with New 1.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine Sets New Benchmark for Fuel Efficiency, Power
DEARBORN - The new Ford Fiesta equipped with the award-winning 1.0-liter EcoBoost engine will be America’s most fuel-efficient non-hybrid, gasoline-powered car with a certified 45 mpg rating on the highway, topping Honda Fit by 12 mpg and Toyota Yaris by 8 mpg on the highway.
- 2014 Ford Fiesta Earns Best-in-Class 41 MPG on the Highway
DEARBORN – The new 2014 Ford Fiesta has achieved 41 mpg in EPA testing. Fiesta is the only subcompact car to surpass 40 mpg.