- Q&A: Ford Lowers Fuel Economy Ratings for Six Vehicles
On Thursday, we shared with our customers that we are lowering fuel economy ratings for six of our vehicles. Here is a Q&A with more information.
- Ford Motor Company Lowers Fuel Economy Ratings For Six Vehicles
Ford Motor Company announced today it is lowering the fuel economy ratings for its 2013- and 2014-model year hybrid and plug-in hybrid vehicles, as well as most 2014-model year Fiestas.
- Help Spread the Word Before the Big Game
DEARBORN - What does #nearlydouble mean? Tune in Feb. 2 to find out, as millions of people watch the Big Game on the Fox network. Right before kickoff, Ford will unveil an epic 90-second TV spot starring comedian Rob Riggle and James Franco… to promote how the 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid has nearly double the fuel economy of the average vehicle.
- 2014 Ford Fiesta with New 1.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine Sets New Benchmark for Fuel Efficiency, Power
DEARBORN - The new Ford Fiesta equipped with the award-winning 1.0-liter EcoBoost engine will be America’s most fuel-efficient non-hybrid, gasoline-powered car with a certified 45 mpg rating on the highway, topping Honda Fit by 12 mpg and Toyota Yaris by 8 mpg on the highway.
- 2014 Ford Fiesta Earns Best-in-Class 41 MPG on the Highway
DEARBORN – The new 2014 Ford Fiesta has achieved 41 mpg in EPA testing. Fiesta is the only subcompact car to surpass 40 mpg.
- Demographic Shifts, Consumer Fuel Economy Focus, Mobile Growth Reshaping Post-Recession U.S. Auto Industry
NEW YORK – While the great recession has fundamentally reshaped the automotive industry over the past few years, the real game changer may come from a new post-recession consumer mindset, demographic shifts and how automakers respond.
- Ford Executive Vice President Shares Insights on Luxury Market, Customers, Technology
NEW YORK - Ford Motor Company’s Executive Vice President of Global Marketing, Sales and Service and Lincoln Jim Farley earlier today delivered the New York Auto Show Opening Press Breakfast Keynote address at the Javits Center. Video of this keynote will be available tomorrow on @Ford Online.
- Vietnamese Fans Challenge Ford Escape’s Fuel Efficiency, Achieving 7.21 L/100 km (13.87 km/l)
HANOI, Vietnam — When the Ford Escape boasted fuel efficiency of 8.2 L/100 km (12.2 km/l) during a test last year, many fans were surprised by the impressive numbers. Now, the SUV has gone even further.