- Team Ford Racing Focuses on Fitness and Preparation for Dakar Rally 2014
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA - The Dakar Rally is widely regarded as the toughest race in the world, and requires a high level of physical fitness, endurance and mental focus in order to succeed.
- Ford Wins NASCAR Nationwide Series Manufacturers' Championship
MIAMI - Brad Keselowski went from 10th to first in the final five laps of tonight’s Ford EcoBoost 300 to win his seventh race of the season and give Ford the 2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Manufacturers’ Championship.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 11/15/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Nov. 15-17.
- “Need for Speed” Mustang Highlights Ford Racing Pace Car Lineup at Ford Championship Weekend Nov. 15-17
DEARBORN - Race fans planning on attending Ford Championship Weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway Nov. 15-17 already know they’re going to see stock cars racing side-by-side at breathtaking speeds. It’s the speed of another sort, however, that Ford Motor Co. hopes has them talking even more.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 11/8/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Nov. 8-10.
- Changan Ford Racing Wins the CTCC 2013 Manufacturer’s Championship and Driver’s title
SHANGHAI, China – The Changan Ford Racing team was once again crowned in this year’s 2013 China Touring China Championship (CTCC), winning its sixth championship in eight years.
- Block Wins First Global Rallycross Race; Heikkinen, Foust and Block Take 1-2-3 in Championship for Ford
LAS VEGAS – “Stoked.” That’s the initial reaction from Ken Block after he took his Fiesta ST to a first career Global Rallycross Championship (GRC) win tonight in Las Vegas.
- Keselowski Takes Sixth Win at Texas
FORT WORTH, Texas - Brad Keselowski played to his strengths Saturday afternoon at Texas Motor Speedway, and the result is a NASCAR Nationwide Series statistic that continues to impress.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 11/1/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Nov. 1-3.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 10/25/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Oct. 25-27.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 10/18/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Oct. 18-20.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 10/11/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Oct. 11-13.
- Changan Ford Racing Team Dominates at CTCC 2013 Sixth Stop in Guangdong
ZHAOQING, China – The Changan Ford Racing Team recorded a dominating win on the sixth stop of the 2013 China Touring Car Championship (CTCC) in Guangdong, grabbing the top three places to extend its lead in the manufacturer’s standing to 25 points.
- Ford EcoBoost V6 Engine Powers Colin Braun, Michael Shank Racing to New Speed Records at Daytona
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.– After 26 years, there’s a new King of Speed at Daytona International Speedway.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 10/4/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Oct. 4-6.
- Ford to Debut New EcoBoost Race Engine at 2014 24 Hours of Daytona
DEARBORN – As part of its continuing strategy to bring product-relevant technology into racing, Ford announced today plans to bring its 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost® racing engine to the 2014 TUDOR United SportsCar Championship series.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 9/27/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Sept. 27 - 29.
- A Commitment to Global Rallycross Meant Full Domination for Ford After Clinching a Third Manufacturers’ Championship at X Games LA
DEARBORN - The 1-2 finish by Toomas Heikkinen and Tanner Foust at X Games LA earned Ford a third consecutive Manufacturers’ Championship in Global Rallycross, making history by clinching with three rounds left in the season.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 9/13/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Sept. 13 - 15.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 9/6/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Sept. 6 - 8.
- Edwards Clinches Chase Spot While Logano Continues Hot Streak
HAMPTON, Ga. - If Joey Logano had his way on Sunday night the AdvoCare 500 would have become the AdvoCare 507 because that extra distance was what he felt was necessary for him to catch and pass race-winner Kyle Busch at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 8/30/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Aug. 30 - Sept. 1.
- Hornish 3rd in Nationwide, Widens Points Lead
HAMPTON,Ga. - Kevin Harvick survived a restart with seven laps to go, holding off Kyle Busch and Ford’s Joey Logano among others, to win Saturday night’s Great Clips/Grit Chips 300 at Atlanta Motor Speedway. For Harvick it was his 40th career series victory and first of the season.
- Fusion Drivers Keep Battling for Final Chase Spots
BRISTOL, Tenn. - And so the carousel continues to turn.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 8/23/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Aug. 23 -25.
- Logano Victory Nets Big Trophy for Ford
BROOKLYN, Mich. - At 30 pounds, the new Michigan Heritage trophy is heavy. No one with Ford Racing seemed to mind.
- Big Win Puts Logano in Chase Contention
BROOKLYN, Mich. - After three caution flags in the first 13 laps of Sunday’s Pure Michigan 400, it looked like a long day was on top for all involved. The day ended up finishing just how Ford Racing had hoped, however, as Joey Logano drove to victory, his first of the season, outlasting Mark Martin and Kevin Harvick down the stretch.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 8/16/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Aug. 16 -18.
- Toomas Heikkinen Edges Tanner Foust for Fifth Straight Global Rallycross Victory
HAMPTON, Ga. - Toomas Heikkinen followed up his X Games Los Angeles gold medal by making Global Rallycross history on Saturday night at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Brad Keselowski Gives Ford Racing Ninth NASCAR Nationwide Series Win with Watkins Glen Triumph
WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. – Brad Keselowski scored his second straight victory in the Nationwide Series Saturday by holding off Penske Racing teammate Sam Hornish Jr. over the closing laps of the Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International.