- How a 600-Mile NASCAR Race Challenges Engine Builders
CONCORD, N.C. - After competing in the Sprint All-Star Race, which is one of the shortest events of the season, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series teams will experience the longest race of the year this weekend as the annual Coca-Cola 600 takes place at Charlotte Motor Speedway on Sunday. Doug Yates, head engine builder at Roush Yates Engines, spoke to Ford Racing about what makes the annual Memorial Day Weekend spectacular so challenging from a power perspective.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 5/17/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for May 17-19.
- Global Rallycross Podium at the Inaugural Summer X Games 2013 in Foz do Iguacu
FOZ DO IQUACU, Brazil - Ford swept the Global Rallycross Podium at the Inaugural Summer X Games 2013 in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil last month with GRC rookie Scott Speed earning gold in his Ford Fiesta. OlsbergsMSE drivers Toomas ‘Topi’ Heikkinen and Patrik Sandell captured silver and bronze, respectively.
- Ford Races to Success Early in the Season
PRETORIA, South Africa — The Ford Racing teams have brought their A game this season with brilliant results continuing to roll in.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 5/10/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for May 10-12.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 5/3/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for May 3-5.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 4/26/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for April 26-28.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 4/19/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for April 19-21.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 4/12/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for April 12-14.
- Gittin, Pawlak Geared Up for Big Drifting Season
LONG BEACH, Calif. - The new liveries are on, new tread in place and the engines all tweaked as the drifters head to Long Beach, Calif., for the season opener of Formula Drift, which means Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak are ready to get back in action with their Ford Mustangs.
- Fusion Energi to be First Plug-in to Pace NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
BROOKLYN, Mich. – Four Michigan companies – Michigan International Speedway, Ford, Pure Michigan and Quicken Loans – today partnered to unveil the Ford Fusion Energi as the 2013 Official Pace Car at NASCAR’s fastest track.
- Introducing the 2014 Cobra Jet Mustang
DEARBORN - Ford Racing makes the latest in racing technology available today, delivering speed and consistency for NHRA Stock and Super Stock racing. With more than four seasons of testing, racing, and customer feedback the Cobra Jet is better than ever with exciting new features, more performance and priced to be the best value in the market.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 3/15/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for March 15-17.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 3/8/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for March 8-10.
- NASCAR Names Ford Motor Company Winner of 'Driving Business Award'
DAYTONA BEACH, FLA. - When Carl Edwards powered his 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Ford Fusion to Victory Lane on Sunday, Ford Motor Company took home its historic first win with the Gen-6 car. The auto manufacturer captured yet another honor when it was named recipient of the 2012 NASCAR Driving Business Award.
- Edwards Takes 2013 NASCAR Fusion to Victory Lane for First Time
PHOENIX, Ariz. - Carl Edwards had just enough gas and got just enough of a push from fellow Ford driver Brad Keselowski to snap a 70-race winless streak and win Sunday’s Subway Fresh Fit 500 at Phoenix International Raceway.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 3/1/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for March 1-3.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 2/22/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Feb. 22-24.
- Ford Racing Q&A with Jamie Allison
DEARBORN - As we look to the kickoff for NASCAR this weekend with the Daytona 500, @Ford Online sat down with Jamie Allison, director, Ford Racing, to talk about the upcoming year and what we can expect at Sunday’s big race.
- Block Aims for Seventh Consecutive Win in Fiesta H.F.H.V. at Second Rally America National Championship Event Rally in the 100 Acre Wood
SALEM, Mo. - The second Rally America National Championship event, Rally in the 100 Acre Wood, takes over the foothills of the Ozark Mountains of Missouri this weekend (Feb. 22-23) with a combined 15 Fords out of 63 cars entered in the rally.
- After More than Two Years in the Making, 2013 NASCAR Fusion Ready to Make its Debut in Daytona
DEARBORN - Today, the ‘stock car” officially returns to NASCAR. After more than two years of development , including extensive work by the Ford Design Center and Ford aerodynamic experts, the 2013 NASCAR Fusion will take to the race track as practice opens for the 54th running of the Daytona 500.
- Fifty-Years Later, Motorcraft/Quick Lane Racing, Wood Brothers Racing Honor 1963 Daytona 500 Win, First for Ford
DEARBORN — The date of this year’s Daytona 500 is an important landmark for Ford and Wood Brothers Racing. The green flag for this year’s “Great American Race” marks the 50th anniversary of the day substitute driver Tiny Lund drove a 1963 Ford Galaxie built by Leonard Wood to the Blue Oval’s first Daytona 500 win in 1963.
- Ford Announces Fiesta ST Race Car, Expanded Partnerships for Global RallyCross Championship
CHICAGO – In many ways the 2014 Ford Fiesta ST is a race car built for the street; Global RallyCross Championship (GRC) fans will soon get an up-close view of the same car built exclusively for competition at the Chicago Auto Show.
- Sno*Drift Kicks-Off the Rally America Season
ATLANTA, Mich. - Just a few short months ago, Ford Racing was celebrating an overall win at Olympus Rally with Ken Block and co-driver, Alex Gelsomino, and two Rally America Championships. Chris Duplessis and co-driver, Alex Kihurani, finished first in the two-wheel-drive class which sealed the class championship in their DirtFish Rally School Fiesta R2. Verena Mei and co-driver, Leanne Junnila, finished fourth in the two-wheel-drive class and the TrueCar Racing Team won Rally America’s Inaugural B Spec Championship in Fiesta.
- 2013 Daytona Preseason Thunder Test Session
DAYTONA - The 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup season got started in earnest Thursday morning as 35 brand new race cars hit the track for the first time at Daytona International Speedway. Making his Ford Racing debut on the track was defending series champion Brad Keselowski, piloting the No. 2 Blue Deuce Ford Fusion as Penske Racing made its first official on track appearance since rejoining the Ford stable.
- Motorsports News and Information - 2012 News Archive: June-December
DEARBORN — Check out all of the motorsports news and information from 2012 June-December.
- Superspeedway Testing Key in Developing Rules Package for 2013 NASCAR Fusion
DEARBORN – It’s only been a month since the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season came to an end, but teams and fans alike are already looking forward to what lies ahead next year with the debut of cars like the all-new 2013 NASCAR Fusion.
- Q&A with Joey Logano on Testing the New 2013 NASCAR Fusion
CHARLOTTE - Joey Logano, driver of the No. 22 Shell-Pennzoil Ford Fusion, is getting accustomed to his new team at Penske Racing and a switch in manufacturers with Ford. Logano talked about both issues as part of a Q&A session on the second day of testing at Charlotte Motor Speedway with the new 2013 NASCAR Fusion.
- Ford Racing Has Enthusiast Needs Covered with a Full Lineup of Crate Engines and Performance Parts for 2013
ORLANDO, Fla. – Racers and enthusiasts have long looked to Ford Racing Performance Parts (FRPP) to fulfill their need for speed. The 2013 Ford Racing catalog is now stocked with fresh new options for every enthusiast budget and application.
- All-New 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium Pace Car Set to Pace Ford EcoBoost 400 with Rock Star Kid Rock Behind the Wheel
HOMESTEAD, Fla. – The all-new 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium, which will serve as official pace car of Ford Championship Weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway, will not only be driven off the race track and into the driveway of one lucky fan thanks to a combined effort between Ford and Sprint, but will now be driven at the track by celebrity pace driver Kid Rock.