- Get the latest on Ford Racing with "Fast News"
At Ford Racing, we have never forgotten where it all began. So we honor our heritage, our products and our competitive spirit by shining a light on motorsports and the Ford enthusiast world each week with our Fast News e-newsletter.
- Clean Sweep for Atlas Copco Ford Racing
MOOI RIVER, South Africa - Atlas Copco Ford Racing secured a resounding victory on the Toyota Dealer 450 today by claiming first and second overall in the Production Vehicle category.
- Atlas Copco Ford Racing Aiming for Strong Challenge on Round Two of South Africa Cross Country Championship
PIETERMARITZBURG, South Africa – Atlas Copco Ford Racing is aiming to capitalise on its strong podium finish at the season-opening race of the 2014 Donaldson Cross Country Championship when the series heads to Mooi River for round two, the Toyota Dealer 450, on 4 and 5 April.
- OlsbergsMSE Ford Fiesta ST Annihilates Swedish Snowmen in Spectacular New Ford Racing Video
KALL, Sweden – In preparation for the 2014 Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship and FIA World Rallycross Championship seasons, OlsbergsMSE (OMSE) drivers recently took part in a pre-season test session with the rallycross-spec Fiesta ST in Kall, Sweden, and Ford Racing had cameras rolling to capture the spectacular winter test.
- Ford EcoBoost Engine Powers Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates to Sebring 12-Hour Victory
DEARBORN – Ford’s EcoBoost engine powered Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates to victory at Sebring late Saturday, in the legendary Mobil 1 12 Hours of Sebring at Sebring International Raceway.
- Edwards Leads 1-2-3-5 Ford Finish in Bristol
BRISTOL, Tenn. - Carl Edwards gave Ford its second straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series win and led a sweep of the top three spots in capturing Sunday’s rain-delayed Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Jackpot! Keselowski Sweeps Las Vegas Weekend
LAS VEGAS - Brad Keselowski passed Dale Earnhardt Jr. on the final lap and completed a weekend sweep by winning Sunday’s Kobalt 400 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- Podium Finish on Season-Opener for Atlas Copco Ford Racing
HARRISMITH, South Africa – Atlas Copco Ford Racing got its 2014 campaign in the Donaldson Cross Country Championship off to a solid start by scoring third overall in the Production Vehicle category on the RFS 450 held in Harrismith today.
- 2014 Ford Racing Olympic Bobsled Team
DEARBORN - With the Sochi Winter Olympics kicking off last week, Ford Racing thought it was the perfect time to ask some of the fastest men on the planet how they would construct a team to take on one of the Olympics’ fastest sports; four-man bobsled.
- Ford EcoBoost Power Ready for Start of 2014 United SportsCar Championship Season in Daytona
DEARBORN – In a great example of technology transfer, Ford Racing will debut its 3.5-liter EcoBoost in the TUDOR United SportsCar Series this weekend. On the eve of Ford Motor Company’s twin-turbo V-6 making its endurance racing start at the Rolex 24 at Daytona, Ford Racing’s Jamie Allison answered five questions about preparations for the ultimate American endurance race.
- Ford Makes Dakar Rally Debut in 2014
ROSARIO, ARGENTINA – Team Ford Racing makes its official Dakar Rally debut with two South African-built Ford Rangers in the grueling 2014 event, taking place from 5-18 January in South America.
- Team Ford Racing Focuses on Fitness and Preparation for Dakar Rally 2014
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA - The Dakar Rally is widely regarded as the toughest race in the world, and requires a high level of physical fitness, endurance and mental focus in order to succeed.
- Ford Wins NASCAR Nationwide Series Manufacturers' Championship
MIAMI - Brad Keselowski went from 10th to first in the final five laps of tonight’s Ford EcoBoost 300 to win his seventh race of the season and give Ford the 2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Manufacturers’ Championship.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 11/15/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Nov. 15-17.
- “Need for Speed” Mustang Highlights Ford Racing Pace Car Lineup at Ford Championship Weekend Nov. 15-17
DEARBORN - Race fans planning on attending Ford Championship Weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway Nov. 15-17 already know they’re going to see stock cars racing side-by-side at breathtaking speeds. It’s the speed of another sort, however, that Ford Motor Co. hopes has them talking even more.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 11/8/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Nov. 8-10.
- Changan Ford Racing Wins the CTCC 2013 Manufacturer’s Championship and Driver’s title
SHANGHAI, China – The Changan Ford Racing team was once again crowned in this year’s 2013 China Touring China Championship (CTCC), winning its sixth championship in eight years.
- Block Wins First Global Rallycross Race; Heikkinen, Foust and Block Take 1-2-3 in Championship for Ford
LAS VEGAS – “Stoked.” That’s the initial reaction from Ken Block after he took his Fiesta ST to a first career Global Rallycross Championship (GRC) win tonight in Las Vegas.
- Keselowski Takes Sixth Win at Texas
FORT WORTH, Texas - Brad Keselowski played to his strengths Saturday afternoon at Texas Motor Speedway, and the result is a NASCAR Nationwide Series statistic that continues to impress.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 11/1/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Nov. 1-3.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 10/25/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Oct. 25-27.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 10/18/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Oct. 18-20.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 10/11/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Oct. 11-13.
- Changan Ford Racing Team Dominates at CTCC 2013 Sixth Stop in Guangdong
ZHAOQING, China – The Changan Ford Racing Team recorded a dominating win on the sixth stop of the 2013 China Touring Car Championship (CTCC) in Guangdong, grabbing the top three places to extend its lead in the manufacturer’s standing to 25 points.
- Ford EcoBoost V6 Engine Powers Colin Braun, Michael Shank Racing to New Speed Records at Daytona
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.– After 26 years, there’s a new King of Speed at Daytona International Speedway.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 10/4/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Oct. 4-6.
- Ford to Debut New EcoBoost Race Engine at 2014 24 Hours of Daytona
DEARBORN – As part of its continuing strategy to bring product-relevant technology into racing, Ford announced today plans to bring its 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost® racing engine to the 2014 TUDOR United SportsCar Championship series.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 9/27/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Sept. 27 - 29.
- A Commitment to Global Rallycross Meant Full Domination for Ford After Clinching a Third Manufacturers’ Championship at X Games LA
DEARBORN - The 1-2 finish by Toomas Heikkinen and Tanner Foust at X Games LA earned Ford a third consecutive Manufacturers’ Championship in Global Rallycross, making history by clinching with three rounds left in the season.
- Ford Racing Weekend Results - 9/13/2013
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Sept. 13 - 15.