- Ford Conservation and Environmental Grants Programme Awards 18 Local Organisations in the Middle East and North Africa
The Ford Motor Company Conservation and Environmental Grants programme announced 18 recipients who will share US$100,000 to support their ongoing projects aimed at protecting the environment utilising various innovative methods.
- Ford Donates Two Rangers In Support of Skills Development in Nigeria
Ford Motor Company is reaffirming its commitment to developing Nigeria’s automobile industry by donating two Ford Rangers to its dealer partner Coscharis Motors’ for their Automotive Training Centre.
- More Than 40 Moroccan Entrepreneurs Graduated the Henry Ford Entrepreneurship Academy Programme
More Than 40 Moroccan Entrepreneurs Graduated the Henry Ford Entrepreneurship Academy Programme
- Ford Fund Promotes Social Responsibility Projects in Brazil
Ford Motor Company Fund representatives visited social projects in Camaçari and Sao Bernardo do Campo, bringing smiles to thousands of local children.
- Ford Employees Mobilize For the 9th Global Week of Caring in South America
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - From September 6 to 14, Ford employees in Brazil, Argentina and Venezuela supported Ford Global Week of Caring through various activities.
- Ford volunteers go to work for the environment on a Ford Accelerated Action Day
It’s World Environment Day and the Ford Volunteer Corps has fanned out across southeast Michigan to work on community environmental projects.
- Ford promotes workshop for young people from Camaçari in partnership with Projeto Axé
CAMAÇARI, Brazil - Ford, in partnership with Projeto Axé, promotes, this week and in the next, workshops for customization for students of 11 public schools in Camaçari. This initiative is part of a global program called "Operação Mundo Melhor” (Operation Better World), intended to be a strategic social approach, identifying and including communities in which Ford operates. Ford Fund works through partnership with NGOs in four key areas: education, safety, needs of the community and sustainability. The Fund also ensures that these programs for meeting the needs of local communities are aligned with the Ford's business plan. This contributes for a measurable impact and, if possible, able to be replicated to other markets.
- Jim Vella Visits Social Projects Supported by Ford in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Jim Vella, president of Ford Fund and Community Services, visited Ford's operation sites in Brazil to set an important social partnership between Ford and the NGO Projeto Axé, dedicated to protect the rights of children, adolescents and young people in situations of social vulnerability.
- Make a Difference: Diapers and Formula Needed in Southeast Michigan!
DEARBORN - Go Further and help children in need by donating diapers and formula at a number of Ford locations in the Dearborn area.
- The Ford Volunteer Corps Needs You to Go Further on the Upcoming Accelerated Action Day
DEARBORN - Openings are NOW available through The Ford Volunteer Corps to participate in next Ford Accelerated Action Day in southeast Michigan on March 13.
- Brand New Panda Van Rolls In
WASHINGTON, D.C. - On Friday, Feb. 21, Ford Group Vice President of Government and Community Relations Ziad Ojakli turned over the keys to a new Ford Transit Connect Van to the Smithsonian's National Zoo. The van, covered with images of the new giant panda cub Bao Bao, will enable the Zoo's park management team to conduct essential business all over the 163 acre property. Ojakli also serves on the advisory board of the Smithsonian's National Zoo.