- Ford Atlas Concept Raises the Bar
OAKVILLE - Another auto show season has come to a close, and what a great season it was. In cities across the country, Ford of Canada demonstrated that the One Ford vision remains absolutely clear and consistent.
- Tough Lifestyles Need a Tough Truck
DEARBORN - When creating the Ford Atlas Concept truck, Ford designers set out to balance function with style, and looked to several purpose-built designs for inspiration.
- Ford Atlas Concept Hauls Away Autoweek Magazine’s Most Significant Vehicle Award
DETROIT – The Ford Atlas Concept, a bold vision for the future of pickups, has been named Autoweek Magazine’s Most Significant vehicle of the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS).
- Ford Atlas Concept: The Designer’s Perspective
DETROIT - When the Ford Atlas Concept truck made its spectacular descent from the ceiling at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit before a packed house of journalists from all over the world attending the 2013 North American International Auto Show, Ford Chief Designer Gordon Platto likened the feeling to the one he had the day his wife gave birth to their first child.
- Ford Cars are Stars at 2013 North American International Auto Show
DETROIT - Each year, Ford strives to make its display at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) engaging as well as informative, and this year is no different.
- Media Impressed by Ford Offerings at North American International Auto Show
DETROIT - Thousands of journalists packed this year’s North American International Auto Show press days to get the latest scoop on what’s new across the automotive industry.
- Ford Atlas Concept: The Future of Pickups
DETROIT – Ford today unveiled the Ford Atlas Concept to showcase the design, capability, fuel efficiency and smart technologies that will define future pickup trucks.
- Ford Atlas Concept Reveal – What Do You Think?
DETROIT - What do you find most interesting about the Ford Atlas Concept revealed at the 2012 North American International Auto Show?