- Ford Focus ST Becomes Europe's Top-Selling Hot Hatch
COLOGNE, Germany – The Ford Focus ST was the best-selling hot hatch in Europe in the last three months of 2012 according to figures from automotive data intelligence provider POLK.
- Ford Scoops Two Danish Mag Awards
DENMARK, Copenhagen – New Ford Fiesta and Ford Focus ST have been crowned best cars in their class by Danish automotive magazine Bilmagasinet.
- Ford China Launches “Schooled by ST” Consumer Campaign for All-New Focus ST
SHANGHAI, China -- Chinese performance car lovers will soon get to taste the thrilling driving experience of the all-new Focus ST.
- Ford Claims Record Number of What Car? Awards
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford, the UK’s favourite car brand, triumphed at the 2013 What Car? Awards, winning an unprecedented four trophies.
- Ford in the Press – Week 50
It’s been an excellent December for Ford’s Focus ST. The 250 PS performance machine has beaten its rivals in several comparison road tests published in the last week.
- Virtual World Drives Exposure for Ford Focus ST; Presents Consumers Unique Experience
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s award winning Focus ST is the biggest car star in the very latest addition to the Need for Speed video game franchise – Most Wanted.
- Ford of Germany Unveils New Products at the Essen Motor Show 2012
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Germany will turn the spotlight on its vibrant new product range at the Essen Motor Show which revs into action on December 1st.
- Cop This! Ford Focus ST Police Demonstrator Breaks Cover
BRENTWOOD, England - Following its movie debut in the UK crime thriller The Sweeney, the all-new Ford Focus ST has taken on its next starring role – this time as an official police patrol vehicle.
- Ford Puts Engine Roar Back into Refined Focus ST Cabin
COLOGNE, Germany – For Ford drivers, life in the fast lane has become life in the quiet lane as engineers raise the bar for refinement by cutting noise and improving soundproofing.
- Focus ST Get Blockbuster Media Launch
MIDDLESEX, England – ‘A car launch with a difference’ is promised next week when Ford of Britain’s Communications team goes further and injects blockbuster excitement into the media introduction of the new Focus ST.
- Ken Block’s Gymkhana FIVE Helps Boost Awareness for All-New Focus ST
SAN FRANCISCO - The latest installment in Professional Rally Driver Ken Block’s wildly popular Gymkhana video series DC Shoes: Ken Block’s Gymkhana FIVE: Ultimate Urban Playground; San Francisco has accumulated more than 24 million views on YouTube since it debuted July 9.
- Ford in the Press – Week 29
Ford Focus ST: A 250PS Symphony - No More Stress in Traffic Jams - Ford Technology Goes Further
- Ford Focus ST helps bring Gymkhana FIVE to Life
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford’s all-new Focus ST played a key role in the creation of Ken Block’s lastest video viral epic Gymkhana FIVE: Ultimate Urban Playground; San Francisco.
- Focus ST Helps Ford Continue to Deliver Leading Fuel Economy
DEARBORN - The Focus ST’s new 2.0-liter EcoBoost® four-cylinder engine is certified at 32 mpg highway – better than its manual-equipped competition in the Volkswagen GTI and MazdaSpeed3.
- Ford Focus ST in Film Star Role at The Festival of Speed
GOODWOOD, UK – After shining in media reviews, Ford's new Focus ST is previewing its starring role in the new British film blockbuster The Sweeney at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- New Focus ST Beats Hot Hatch Rivals to Auto Express Award
BRENTWOOD, UK – The all-new 250PS Ford Focus ST has been named Best Hot Hatch by UK magazine Auto Express just weeks after going on sale.
- Ford Focus ST Features Factory ‘Overboost’ Turbo Engine
DEARBORN – Pilots might call it the Focus with afterburners. Everyone else will call it really fast.
- Focus RS and ST Enthusiasts Rally Together in Germany
COLOGNE, Germany – A large meadow in Germany‘s idyllic Eiffel region, where usually tractors and harvesters are the only vehicles to be seen, recently presented a remarkable scene: about 300 high-performance Ford models gathered there - with the famous Nuerburgring race track in sight.
- Job One for Focus ST
SAARLOUIS, Germany – The first new Focus ST left the production line in Ford’s plant in Saarlouis earlier this week.
- Social Media Hub: Channeling the 'In'thusiast
The launch of the 2013 Focus ST marks the expansion of Ford’s performance vehicles into the highly competitive import-dominated small car performance category.
- Ford to Host Five-City Focus ST Performance Academy
DEARBORN – For sport compact fans, the only thing better than driving the new Ford Focus ST is driving the Focus ST on a course with professional instruction and timed autocross hot laps.
- The Sound of Science: Ford Focus ST Features Active Sound Symposer
DEARBORN – Discerning sports compact drivers not only want their engines to sing, they want them to roar. Ford engineers made sure the new Focus ST does both, with the help of a new twist on an existing technology.
- Order Bank Opens for New High Performance Ford Focus ST
DEARBORN – Drivers in the U.S. can now place their order for the new Ford Focus ST, a high-performance hatchback that will offer exhilarating performance and handling, a distinctive interior and muscular exterior design.
- Starring Role For Focus ST At Goodwood Festival Of Speed
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s first global performance car is previewing its starring role in new film The Sweeney by taking part in the Goodwood Festival of Speed this summer.
- Ford Racing’s Focus ST-R Ready for Competition Debut at Daytona International Speedway in the Grand-Am 200
DAYTONA, Fla. – Ford Racing’s Focus ST-R will make its competition debut this Friday afternoon in the Grand-Am 200 at Daytona International Speedway in the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge as part of the ST field during the Grand-Am weekend.
- Focus Family Grows with Electric and ST Additions
DEARBORN - As household sizes across the U.S. grow, the all-new Ford Focus also is growing a family of its own. More customers are looking to Ford to meet their needs – whether its fuel efficiency, performance or technology Focus delivers.
- Focus ST Gets Starring Role in New Action Film
BRENTWOOD, England – The Focus ST will hit the big screen next year with a starring role in a new action film entitled The Sweeney*.
- Excitement Mounts Ahead of Zwartkops Race as Championship Victory Nears
PRETORIA, South Africa — Team Ford heads into the penultimate round of the Bridgestone Production Car Championship with enormous confidence that it is on the verge of winning the championship after a brilliant season of racing.
- Focus ST, Ford’s First Global Performance Car, Pairs Performance with Comfort, Style with Power
DEARBORN – Beginning next year with the Ford Focus ST, North American drivers will be able to own a performance car previously unavailable on this continent.
- Ford Racing to Show Focus ST-R at L.A. Auto Show; Global Ford Motorsports Development Strategy Continues to Grow
DEARBORN – The new Ford Focus ST arrives on American soil next year, and already Ford has a race-tweaked production-based Focus ST-R in the works for small car speedsters.