- New Ford Focus ST Claims First U.K. Award
The new Ford Focus ST has claimed its first award in the UK – Best Hot Hatch in Carbuyer’s Best Car Awards.
- Get to Know New Ford Focus ST
Juergen Gagstatter, chief programme engineer - performance cars, gives an indepth overview of the all new Ford Focus ST in this video shot during the car’s press launch in Barcelona
- Petrol or Diesel Focus ST? @Ford Readers Deliver Their Verdict
Last week @Ford asked “Which Focus ST would you like to see in your garage - 2.0-litre EcoBoost or 2.0-litre Diesel?”
- New Ford Focus ST Now Available to Order in the UK
The new Ford Focus Focus ST model range has gone on sale in the UK priced from £22,195 ahead of first deliveries from February 2015.
- Ford Reveals New Focus ST: Demonstrates Performance, Enhanced Driving Dynamics on Famed Goodwood Hill Climb
GOODWOOD, England – The new Focus ST makes its global debut today at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, U.K. – the ideal location to showcase the speed and enhanced driving dynamics of the global performance car.
- Global Reveal for New Ford Focus ST at Goodwood Festival of Speed; New Mustang Also Debuts on Famous Hill Climb
GOODWOOD, England - The new Focus ST will make its global debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, U.K., on Friday. Ford’s new performance model headlines the First Glance category, with professional drivers showcasing its abilities on the world-famous hill climb on all three days.
- Focus ST Bringing New and Younger Buyers to Ford Brand
DEARBORN - Focus ST is showing signs of success in bringing younger, more affluent customers into Ford showrooms as the car and the Ford ST performance brand mark one year in the market.
- Ford Focus Remains Best-Selling Vehicle Nameplate in the World, Bolstered by Strong Sales in First-Quarter 2013
DEARBORN – Ford Focus, the best-selling vehicle nameplate in the world last year, retains that ranking through the first quarter of 2013 with global vehicle registrations up 18 percent compared to the same period in 2012.
- Ford to Offer Complimentary ST Octane Academy Driving Experience for Ford Fiesta ST, Focus ST Owners
DEARBORN - Above the sound of screeching tires and racing engines, the school bell is being rung for acolytes of Ford’s Fiesta ST and Focus ST high-performance small cars.
- Ford Launches its Fastest Fiesta ST for Performance Car Lovers in China
BEIJING, China — Ford is set to further ignite Chinese performance car lovers’ enthusiasm this summer with another new arrival from its ST product range, the highly anticipated new Ford Fiesta ST. Sharing the same Ford ST DNA with the Focus ST, the new Fiesta ST expands the company’s offering in China’s performance vehicle segment and delivers the ultimate driving experience to car enthusiasts in an even nimbler three-door version.
- Ford Focus ST Becomes Europe's Top-Selling Hot Hatch
COLOGNE, Germany – The Ford Focus ST was the best-selling hot hatch in Europe in the last three months of 2012 according to figures from automotive data intelligence provider POLK.
- Ford Scoops Two Danish Mag Awards
DENMARK, Copenhagen – New Ford Fiesta and Ford Focus ST have been crowned best cars in their class by Danish automotive magazine Bilmagasinet.
- Ford China Launches “Schooled by ST” Consumer Campaign for All-New Focus ST
SHANGHAI, China -- Chinese performance car lovers will soon get to taste the thrilling driving experience of the all-new Focus ST.
- Ford Claims Record Number of What Car? Awards
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford, the UK’s favourite car brand, triumphed at the 2013 What Car? Awards, winning an unprecedented four trophies.
- Ford in the Press – Week 50
It’s been an excellent December for Ford’s Focus ST. The 250 PS performance machine has beaten its rivals in several comparison road tests published in the last week.
- Virtual World Drives Exposure for Ford Focus ST; Presents Consumers Unique Experience
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s award winning Focus ST is the biggest car star in the very latest addition to the Need for Speed video game franchise – Most Wanted.
- Ford of Germany Unveils New Products at the Essen Motor Show 2012
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Germany will turn the spotlight on its vibrant new product range at the Essen Motor Show which revs into action on December 1st.
- Cop This! Ford Focus ST Police Demonstrator Breaks Cover
BRENTWOOD, England - Following its movie debut in the UK crime thriller The Sweeney, the all-new Ford Focus ST has taken on its next starring role – this time as an official police patrol vehicle.
- Ford Puts Engine Roar Back into Refined Focus ST Cabin
COLOGNE, Germany – For Ford drivers, life in the fast lane has become life in the quiet lane as engineers raise the bar for refinement by cutting noise and improving soundproofing.