- Demand for New Ford Focus ST Doubles
Ford Focus ST sales have doubled since the introduction of a new model with an expanded petrol and diesel engine line-up for the first time in early 2015, with customers purchasing 10,000 vehicles in the first 10 months of the year.
- New Ford Focus ST Claims First U.K. Award
The new Ford Focus ST has claimed its first award in the UK – Best Hot Hatch in Carbuyer’s Best Car Awards.
- Get to Know New Ford Focus ST
Juergen Gagstatter, chief programme engineer - performance cars, gives an indepth overview of the all new Ford Focus ST in this video shot during the car’s press launch in Barcelona
- Petrol or Diesel Focus ST? @Ford Readers Deliver Their Verdict
Last week @Ford asked “Which Focus ST would you like to see in your garage - 2.0-litre EcoBoost or 2.0-litre Diesel?”
- New Ford Focus ST Now Available to Order in the UK
The new Ford Focus Focus ST model range has gone on sale in the UK priced from £22,195 ahead of first deliveries from February 2015.
- Ford Reveals New Focus ST: Demonstrates Performance, Enhanced Driving Dynamics on Famed Goodwood Hill Climb
GOODWOOD, England – The new Focus ST makes its global debut today at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, U.K. – the ideal location to showcase the speed and enhanced driving dynamics of the global performance car.
- Global Reveal for New Ford Focus ST at Goodwood Festival of Speed; New Mustang Also Debuts on Famous Hill Climb
GOODWOOD, England - The new Focus ST will make its global debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, U.K., on Friday. Ford’s new performance model headlines the First Glance category, with professional drivers showcasing its abilities on the world-famous hill climb on all three days.
- Focus ST Bringing New and Younger Buyers to Ford Brand
DEARBORN - Focus ST is showing signs of success in bringing younger, more affluent customers into Ford showrooms as the car and the Ford ST performance brand mark one year in the market.