- Ford Reveals New Focus ST: Demonstrates Performance, Enhanced Driving Dynamics on Famed Goodwood Hill Climb
GOODWOOD, England – The new Focus ST makes its global debut today at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, U.K. – the ideal location to showcase the speed and enhanced driving dynamics of the global performance car.
- Global Reveal for New Ford Focus ST at Goodwood Festival of Speed; New Mustang Also Debuts on Famous Hill Climb
GOODWOOD, England - The new Focus ST will make its global debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, U.K., on Friday. Ford’s new performance model headlines the First Glance category, with professional drivers showcasing its abilities on the world-famous hill climb on all three days.
- Focus ST Bringing New and Younger Buyers to Ford Brand
DEARBORN - Focus ST is showing signs of success in bringing younger, more affluent customers into Ford showrooms as the car and the Ford ST performance brand mark one year in the market.
- Ford Focus Remains Best-Selling Vehicle Nameplate in the World, Bolstered by Strong Sales in First-Quarter 2013
DEARBORN – Ford Focus, the best-selling vehicle nameplate in the world last year, retains that ranking through the first quarter of 2013 with global vehicle registrations up 18 percent compared to the same period in 2012.
- Ford to Offer Complimentary ST Octane Academy Driving Experience for Ford Fiesta ST, Focus ST Owners
DEARBORN - Above the sound of screeching tires and racing engines, the school bell is being rung for acolytes of Ford’s Fiesta ST and Focus ST high-performance small cars.
- Ford Launches its Fastest Fiesta ST for Performance Car Lovers in China
BEIJING, China — Ford is set to further ignite Chinese performance car lovers’ enthusiasm this summer with another new arrival from its ST product range, the highly anticipated new Ford Fiesta ST. Sharing the same Ford ST DNA with the Focus ST, the new Fiesta ST expands the company’s offering in China’s performance vehicle segment and delivers the ultimate driving experience to car enthusiasts in an even nimbler three-door version.
- Ford Focus ST Becomes Europe's Top-Selling Hot Hatch
COLOGNE, Germany – The Ford Focus ST was the best-selling hot hatch in Europe in the last three months of 2012 according to figures from automotive data intelligence provider POLK.
- Ford Scoops Two Danish Mag Awards
DENMARK, Copenhagen – New Ford Fiesta and Ford Focus ST have been crowned best cars in their class by Danish automotive magazine Bilmagasinet.
- Ford China Launches “Schooled by ST” Consumer Campaign for All-New Focus ST
SHANGHAI, China -- Chinese performance car lovers will soon get to taste the thrilling driving experience of the all-new Focus ST.
- Ford Claims Record Number of What Car? Awards
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford, the UK’s favourite car brand, triumphed at the 2013 What Car? Awards, winning an unprecedented four trophies.
- Ford in the Press – Week 50
It’s been an excellent December for Ford’s Focus ST. The 250 PS performance machine has beaten its rivals in several comparison road tests published in the last week.
- Virtual World Drives Exposure for Ford Focus ST; Presents Consumers Unique Experience
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s award winning Focus ST is the biggest car star in the very latest addition to the Need for Speed video game franchise – Most Wanted.
- Ford of Germany Unveils New Products at the Essen Motor Show 2012
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Germany will turn the spotlight on its vibrant new product range at the Essen Motor Show which revs into action on December 1st.
- Cop This! Ford Focus ST Police Demonstrator Breaks Cover
BRENTWOOD, England - Following its movie debut in the UK crime thriller The Sweeney, the all-new Ford Focus ST has taken on its next starring role – this time as an official police patrol vehicle.
- Ford Puts Engine Roar Back into Refined Focus ST Cabin
COLOGNE, Germany – For Ford drivers, life in the fast lane has become life in the quiet lane as engineers raise the bar for refinement by cutting noise and improving soundproofing.
- Focus ST Get Blockbuster Media Launch
MIDDLESEX, England – ‘A car launch with a difference’ is promised next week when Ford of Britain’s Communications team goes further and injects blockbuster excitement into the media introduction of the new Focus ST.
- Ken Block’s Gymkhana FIVE Helps Boost Awareness for All-New Focus ST
SAN FRANCISCO - The latest installment in Professional Rally Driver Ken Block’s wildly popular Gymkhana video series DC Shoes: Ken Block’s Gymkhana FIVE: Ultimate Urban Playground; San Francisco has accumulated more than 24 million views on YouTube since it debuted July 9.
- Ford in the Press – Week 29
Ford Focus ST: A 250PS Symphony - No More Stress in Traffic Jams - Ford Technology Goes Further
- Ford Focus ST helps bring Gymkhana FIVE to Life
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford’s all-new Focus ST played a key role in the creation of Ken Block’s lastest video viral epic Gymkhana FIVE: Ultimate Urban Playground; San Francisco.
- Focus ST Helps Ford Continue to Deliver Leading Fuel Economy
DEARBORN - The Focus ST’s new 2.0-liter EcoBoost® four-cylinder engine is certified at 32 mpg highway – better than its manual-equipped competition in the Volkswagen GTI and MazdaSpeed3.
- Ford Focus ST in Film Star Role at The Festival of Speed
GOODWOOD, UK – After shining in media reviews, Ford's new Focus ST is previewing its starring role in the new British film blockbuster The Sweeney at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- New Focus ST Beats Hot Hatch Rivals to Auto Express Award
BRENTWOOD, UK – The all-new 250PS Ford Focus ST has been named Best Hot Hatch by UK magazine Auto Express just weeks after going on sale.
- Ford Focus ST Features Factory ‘Overboost’ Turbo Engine
DEARBORN – Pilots might call it the Focus with afterburners. Everyone else will call it really fast.
- Focus RS and ST Enthusiasts Rally Together in Germany
COLOGNE, Germany – A large meadow in Germany‘s idyllic Eiffel region, where usually tractors and harvesters are the only vehicles to be seen, recently presented a remarkable scene: about 300 high-performance Ford models gathered there - with the famous Nuerburgring race track in sight.
- Job One for Focus ST
SAARLOUIS, Germany – The first new Focus ST left the production line in Ford’s plant in Saarlouis earlier this week.
- Social Media Hub: Channeling the 'In'thusiast
The launch of the 2013 Focus ST marks the expansion of Ford’s performance vehicles into the highly competitive import-dominated small car performance category.
- Ford to Host Five-City Focus ST Performance Academy
DEARBORN – For sport compact fans, the only thing better than driving the new Ford Focus ST is driving the Focus ST on a course with professional instruction and timed autocross hot laps.
- The Sound of Science: Ford Focus ST Features Active Sound Symposer
DEARBORN – Discerning sports compact drivers not only want their engines to sing, they want them to roar. Ford engineers made sure the new Focus ST does both, with the help of a new twist on an existing technology.
- Order Bank Opens for New High Performance Ford Focus ST
DEARBORN – Drivers in the U.S. can now place their order for the new Ford Focus ST, a high-performance hatchback that will offer exhilarating performance and handling, a distinctive interior and muscular exterior design.