- Ford's Saarlouis Plant Produces Five Millionth Ford Focus
SAARLOUIS, Germany – Ford’s Saarlouis Plant in Germany is celebrating a major milestone – the five millionth Ford Focus produced there has just rolled off the line.
- Ford Reveals 350 PS Output for All-New Focus RS as Ken Block Unleashes High-Performance Hatchback at Goodwood
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford today announced that the all-new Focus RS high-performance hatchback will deliver a maximum power output of 350 PS from its 2.3-litre EcoBoost engine.
- Ford Named ‘Most Innovative Volume Brand 2015’
Ford has been named the “Most Innovative Volume Brand 2015” for its safety and driver assistance systems at the tenth annual AutomotiveINNOVATIONS, organised by the Centre of Automotive Management, based in Germany.
- Ford Plans 8 Big Product Actions in Brazil in 2015
SAO PAULO - Ford Brazil will end 2014 with increased market share and leadership in important market segments with the New Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, EcoSport, and recently-launched New Ka. And it will continue with new vehicle launches in 2015 with at least eight product actions. These were the messages presented at the company’s annual year-end luncheon with the media.
- Get to Know New Ford Focus
Rainer Wode gives an expert’s overview of the all-new Ford Focus in this video clip which highlights the many remarkable features available on the vehicle
- Ford to Exhibit Domestic, International Attractions and Technology at its Best Stand Ever at the São Paulo Auto Show
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL - On October 28, Ford Brazil promoted its press conference at the 2014 São Paulo Auto Show, reinforcing the “Global Lineup with Purposeful Technology” concept through the products introduced in country. At the press conference, which gathered around 600 journalists and bloggers from Latin America and Europe, Steven Armstrong, president Ford South America, highlighted the recently-launched New Ka in the 1.5-liter hatch and 1.0-liter sedan models and announced the 2015 Fusion with unprecedented rear inflatable seatbelts. The event will be open for the public from October 30 to November 9.
- Ford Plant in Germany Starts Shipping New Ford Focus
The new Focus is rolling off the line in Ford’s Saarlouis Body & Assembly Plant in Germany and headed to dealerships throughout Europe.
- Ford Focus Crowned UK’s Best Used Car of the Year
For the second time in three years a Ford has claimed top honours at the What Car? Used Car Awards.
- New Ford Focus Delivers Fuel-Efficiency Improvements of Up to 19 Per Cent with New, More Powerful Engines
COLOGNE, Germany – The new Ford Focus delivers the car’s most fuel-efficient powertrain line-up ever with improvements of up to 19 per cent, and a significant CO2 emission reduction across the entire line-up.
- New Ford Focus Delivers Advanced Tech, Fine Craftsmanship and Improved Efficiency
COLOGNE, Germany – The new Ford Focus elevates the world’s best-selling nameplate with a bolder, more emotive exterior design, a finely crafted, intuitive new interior, a suite of 18 new or improved driver assistance technologies, and major fuel economy improvements.
- New Ford Focus Can Predict and Prevent Skids
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company is launching a new technology that can predict when a car might skid – and by stepping in early could prevent the driver from losing control in the first place.
- Want Dinner? Ford’s New Voice-Activated SYNC 2 System Finds a Restaurant, Helps Book a Table and Guides You There
COLOGNE, Germany – The new Ford Focus will debut SYNC 2 in Europe, Ford’s advanced connectivity system that enables drivers to control key in-car systems using simple, natural voice commands and a new high-resolution eight-inch colour touch screen.
- Celebrating the Ford Focus: Share Your Experiences
BRENTWOOD, England – A new marketing campaign has started to celebrate the popularity of the Focus – the world’s best-selling car - by saying thank you to the model’s ever-growing fan-base of more than 12 million owners.
- Ford Celebrates Production of 1-Millionth Sigma Engine at Taubaté
TAUBATÉ, Brazil – Ford celebrated production of the 1-millionth Sigma engine at its Taubaté Engine Plant in Brazil. The Sigma is considered one of the most modern engines in the 1.5-liter and 1.6-liter classes. Sigma engines equip Fiesta, EcoSport and Focus in South America, the Mexico-produced Fiesta, and the Focus model built in Germany and Russia.
- Ford Focus Sedan Stood Out in April
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - The Ford Focus Sedan had its best sales performance since the release of the current generation, and kept the line among the three best selling in the mid-size segment. According to Renavam reports, the model has achieved 1,763 units in April and the Focus line, for the quarter, has sold 3,353 cars.
- Ford Celebrates 95 Years in Brazil with the Biggest Renovation in its History
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford Brazil celebrates today its 95th anniversary. The company reaches this milestone with a portfolio of global products, the biggest vehicle renovation in its history and the introduction of new technologies that improves the efficiency and car safety in different segments of the market (cars, pick-ups and light, medium and heavy trucks).
- Ford Reveals All-New Focus Sedan, Retains World’s Best-Selling Nameplate Title for 2013
DEARBORN – Ford Focus retains its title as world’s best-selling vehicle nameplate for 2013, according to Ford analysis of the just-released full-year Polk new vehicle registration data from IHS Automotive. The news comes as a new Focus four-door sedan prepares to make its debut at next week’s 2014 New York International Auto Show.
- Ford Brazil Launches Campaign for the Focus and Emphasizes the Pleasure of Driving the World Leader Model
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford has defined the “pleasure of driving” for the Focus as subject for the new advertising campaign of the vehicle – the world leader in sales. The film will be shown for the first time today, during the commercial break of Jornal Nacional (Brazilian prime time newscast aired by the country's largest broadcaster), bringing situations of humor and mystery, featuring characters who are seized by an uncontrollable urge to drive the car.
- Ford Most Nominated Brand in REI 2014 Awards for Excellence and Innovation
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford is in the spotlight of the REI Awarding – recognition for excellence and innovation, intended to select the main achievements of professionals and companies in the automotive industry from February 2013 to January 2014. With nine nominations, Ford is the brand with the highest number of finalists for the award sponsored by the Automotive Business magazine and portal.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 21.03.14
The Ford Transit family and new Ford Focus all feature prominently in the press this week.
- Focus and New Fiesta Lead the Compact Car Segment
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil – To mark the beginning of another year with good news, Ford won the leadership of the medium hatch segment, with the Focus and the compact segment with the new Fiesta.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 07.03.14
New Ford Focus dominates Europe’s press this week after the car took centre stage on the Ford stand in Geneva.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 28.02.14
New Ford Focus dominates the Ford coverage in Europe’s press this week following its reveal at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
- Advanced New Focus Leads Ford’s Geneva Line-up; New Mustang, New Edge Concept Make Debuts
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford Motor Company today delivers European auto show debuts for new vehicles that highlight the progress already achieved in the company’s product-led transformation.
- World’s Best-Selling Nameplate Gets Even Better: Ford Reveals Sophisticated New Focus with 1.0-Liter EcoBoost
DEARBORN – The 2015 Ford Focus, the world’s best-selling nameplate, is expected to hold onto this coveted title with a bold new look that emulates other recent Ford vehicle designs and more advanced technologies that improve driver comfort and safety.
- Focus Sets Fuel Efficiency Benchmark in Europe; First Non-Hybrid Petrol Family Car to Offer 99 g/km CO2
COLOGNE, Germany – The Focus has become the first non-hybrid petrol family car in Europe to break the 100 g/km CO2 barrier.
- EcoSport, Focus and New Fiesta Stand Out in January
SÃO PAULO, Brazil – Ford EcoSport, the New Focus and New Fiesta have started the year with great highlights in their respective segments.
- Ford to Premiere New Global Car at Mobile World Congress In Barcelona
COLOGNE, Germany, Feb. 17, 2014 – Ford Motor Company will unveil a new global vehicle featuring advanced connectivity, safety and driver assist technologies at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona at 10:00 CET on February 24.
- Ford Focus Earns Top Safety Ratings from NHTSA
DEARBORN - The 2014 Ford Focus maintains top marks in the federal government’s new car safety rating program. Both sedan and hatchback Focus models, as well as Focus Electric all earned a five-star overall vehicle score in the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s New Car Assessment Program.
- INMETRO/CONPET: Fusion Hybrid, Leader; New Fiesta And Focus Highlighted in Ranking of Fuel Economy
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Fusion Hybrid kept its position of the most economical passenger car in the country according to the 2014 ranking of INMETRO. The New Fiesta and Focus were also highlighted in the ranking that lists 496 models from 36 brands within the Vehicle Labeling Program, based on fuel consumption.