- New Ford Focus and New Fiesta, Best of the Year in Latin America by Auto Media
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil – With a good recognition, the New Ford Focus was elected as the "Latin American Car" by the automotive media of 11 countries of the region. Ford also took the second best position with the New Fiesta in this regional award which gathers over 55 auto journalists. The Americar Award selects the best cars of the year sold in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Mexico, among other markets.
- Ford Focus and EcoSport Earn Five-Star Safety Ranking from Latin NCAP
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford was one of the big winners in the fourth stage of the New Vehicle Assessment testing program for Latin America held by Latin NCAP, an independent new vehicle assessment program for the region.
- New Fiesta, Focus, Fusion and EcoSport are Rated "2014 Best Purchase", by Motor Show Magazine
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford was the major winner brand in the "2014 Best Purchase" poll, conducted by Motor Show magazine, with four blue oval models selected as the best in their categories.
- Ford Vehicles Wins Important Comparative Tests Against Top Competitors in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford products in Brazil had an outstanding recognition over its competitors in three of the main automotive comparative tests performed by national influent publications.
- Ford Brazil sets Interactive Campaign on the Internet to present the New Focus
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford set an interactive digital campaign, allowing a virtual test-drive in the New Focus, the newest launch of the brand in the Brazilian market. With the arrival of these new units in Ford dealers throughout the country, this action is named "Focus Dublê Service" and can be seen through this link.
- Ford Brazil Promotes New Fusion’s Test-drive in São Paulo
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Brazil hosted a unique demonstration program with the New Fusion for travelers who use the supplementary parking lot Airport Park at the International Airport of São Paulo. The transfer, usually made by Ford Transit vans, was made by the New Fusion 2.5 Flex, 2.0 EcoBoost or Hybrid versions, with special drivers until the points of boarding and landing.
- Ford Focus Extends Streak as Best-Selling Vehicle Nameplate Worldwide
DEARBORN – Ford Focus, the best-selling vehicle nameplate in the world in 2012, retains the title for the first half of 2013.
- Ford Introduces the New Focus in Argentina
MENDOZA, Argentina – Ford presented the New Focus’ complete lineup for the press at an event in Mendoza, Argentina. The four-day event is going to be attended by 230 South American journalists and online influencers and includes the Sedan and the Hatch models’ test-drive - both introduced in two engine and catalog versions, created in order to meet the consumers' different profiles.
- Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program Achieves Record 39 Percent Growth; Improves Residuals, Dealer Profits
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company is on pace to set an all-time Certified Pre-Owned vehicle sales record this year. Through August, the company recorded 228,000 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury certified vehicle sales, representing 39 percent growth versus 2012.
- Ford Summer Spectacular Digital Ads Target Summer Moviegoers
DEARBORN - The Ford Summer Spectacular sales event has been in full swing since the beginning of July, and the unique ads created for the occasion are getting a lot of traction in untraditional places.
- Ford Focus Remains Best-Selling Vehicle Nameplate in the World, Bolstered by Strong Sales in First-Quarter 2013
DEARBORN – Ford Focus, the best-selling vehicle nameplate in the world last year, retains that ranking through the first quarter of 2013 with global vehicle registrations up 18 percent compared to the same period in 2012.
- Ford Announces First Petrol-powered Family Car in Europe To Break 100 g/km CO2 Barrier
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company has announced a new version of the Focus 1.0-litre EcoBoost that will be the first petrol-powered family car in Europe to offer 99 g/km CO2 emissions.
- 2013 Ford Focus Earns Highest Possible Safety Rating from Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
DEARBORN - The 2013 Ford Focus earned a Top Safety Pick+ rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Focus is one of six vehicles in the small car segment to achieve IIHS’s highest rating.
- BrandIndex: Customers Rank Ford Tops in Brand Perception
DEARBORN - BrandIndex puts Ford No. 1 in customer perceptions in its midyear review survey – based on responses from 600,000 Americans rating 1,100 U.S. companies. Respondents reacted favorably to Ford when asked if they’d heard anything good or bad in the past two weeks about a brand. Ford jumped from sixth place in the 2012 survey, due largely to sales momentum for the all-new Fusion and Focus.
- Ford Motor Company U.S. Sales Up 13 Percent; Ford Cars, Escape Continue Record-Setting Pace, Driving Coastal Share
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company’s U.S. June sales grew 13 percent compared with a year ago, marking Ford’s best June sales results since 2006. Cars are up 12 percent, utilities are up 8 percent, and trucks are up 20 percent.
- One Millionth Ford Vehicle Sold in Russia, a Ford Focus; Signals Strength of Global Lineup and Profitable Growth
MOSCOW, Russia - Ford Sollers announces today the one millionth Ford vehicle sold to a Russian customer since Ford re-entered the market in the mid-1990s – a Ford Focus.
- Ford Introduces the New Focus in Buenos Aires, Argentina
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford has introduced the new Focus line at the Buenos Aires Auto Show, in Argentina. In the presentation of over a thousand South American journalists, including the Brazilian press, Ford announced that the New Focus, both the sedan and hatch versions, will hit the Brazilian and Argentinean markets in 2013.
- C-MAX, Fiesta and Focus Reign in Spain
MADRID, Spain – Ford has swept the board in Spanish magazine Coche’s top picks of cars on sale in 2013, with C-MAX, Fiesta and Focus all being acclaimed best in segment.
- Ford Kicks Off New Hispanic Super Segment Campaign ‘Si Todo Fuera Como Un Ford’
DEARBORN - Ford continues their long history of engaging Hispanic audiences with clever and relevant communications. In this exciting campaign,‘Si Todo Fuera Como Un Ford’ (If Everything Was Like a Ford), Ford introduces a new Hispanic value positioning, integrated in 30 second branded TV spots for Focus, Fusion and Escape.
- Ford Focus Expands Leadership in 2013
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Focus has extended its leadership in the medium hatchback segment and gained 25.2 percent of participation in April. Focus’ presence in the Brazilian market consolidated the model as the best-seller vehicle of the medium hatchback segment in the country, surpassing the sales of the last month.
- A Ford Baby Shower
MANILA, Philippines — In celebration of Mother's Day in the Philippines, Ford hosted a special “Ford Baby Shower” workshop for parenting bloggers and expecting mothers that helped to highlight the safety features of the all-new Ford Focus.
- Ford Highlights Focus’ Smart Features at Media Refuel Workshop
BANGKOK, Thailand — Buying a new car is a long-term commitment, but it doesn’t always need to be a stressful decision, according to Somboon Saengtipkul, retail marketing manager, Ford Thailand.
- Ford Launches 'Auto Remedio' Campaign in Puerto Rico to Emphasize Technology, Brand Strengths
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico – Ford recently launched its first primary brand campaign, dubbed “Auto Remedio,” in Puerto Rico to accentuate its position as the favorite American manufacturer on the island.
- Ford Indonesia Receives Three Awards at 2013 Autocar Readers Choice Awards
JAKARTA, Indonesia — Offering a complete package of quality, fuel-economy, safety, and smart features, Ford's segment-leading vehicles continue to dazzle Indonesian consumers. Two weeks after receiving four awards at the prestigious Otomotif Awards, Ford has picked up three more awards at the 2013 Autocar Readers Choice Awards (ARCA).
- Ford Lio Ho Launches Free 24-hour Drive for All-New Focus
CHUNG-LI, Taiwan — Ford Lio Ho (FLH) launched a 24-hour free test drive program for the all-new Focus, which has been recognized as the best locally-made mid-sized model by the 2013 Car of the Year Awards.
- Final 2012 Polk Data Just In: Ford Focus is Best-Selling Vehicle Nameplate Worldwide – Ford Takes Three of Top 10
DEARBORN – With final 2012 Polk global market registration data just reporting, Ford Focus is officially the world’s best-selling passenger car, with the Ford F-Series pickup coming in third and Ford Fiesta coming in as the best-selling subcompact.
- MAP Quality Extends to Personalized Vehicle Options
WAYNE, Mich. – Michigan Assembly Plant (MAP) customers are now receiving the same high quality with their personalized vehicle options that they are with their new Ford Focus or Ford C-MAX.
- All-new Ranger Drives Ford Thailand’s Best-Ever March and Record First Quarter Performance
BANGKOK, Thailand – Ford Thailand announced its best-ever performance for the month of March with overall retail sales rising 47 percent from a year earlier to 4,875 units.
- Ford Indonesia Dominates 2013 Otomotif Awards
JAKARTA, Indonesia — Segment-leading vehicles introduced in Indonesia through the One Ford plan continue to gain recognition among influential sources - the proof point coming at the 2013 Otomotif Awards, where Ford took home five awards between the all-new Focus and all-new Ranger.
- Ford Leads Sales in the SUV and Midsize Hatch Segments in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford ended February 2013 at the top spot of two Brazilian market segments: the EcoSport in the SUV category and Focus in the midsize hatch category.