- Two Ford Vehicles Earn AAA Honors
DEARBORN - Both the 2013 Ford Fusion and 2013 Ford Flex have been chosen by AAA Auto Buying experts as top sedan and crossover vehicle, respectively, for commuters.
- Ford All-Wheel-Drive Retail Sales Up 72 Percent Since 2009, Surpassing Industry Growth Rate
DEARBORN – Ford is capitalizing on the popularity of all-wheel-drive technology, with its AWD sales growing 72 percent since 2009, outpacing the industry growth rate of 53 percent. In 2012, more than 20 percent of the industry’s new car and utility vehicles were sold with AWD systems.
- Flex and F-150 Take Home 2013 Auto123.com Awards
OAKVILLE, Ont. – Since 1996, Auto123.com has been publishing information, in English and French, for both vehicle buyers and enthusiasts alike.
- Expedition and Flex Rank First in Recent J.D. Power APEAL Study
DEARBORN - The Ford Expedition and Ford Flex were the top ranked vehicles in their segments in the recent J.D. Power and Associates’ 2012 APEAL Study.
- 2013 Ford Flex, Taurus Bring New Excitement to Dealer Showrooms
DEARBORN - Two new Ford vehicles are arriving soon at dealerships – the 2013 Ford Flex and 2013 Ford Taurus.
- Drive Program Showcases New Taurus, Flex and Mustang, Improvements to MyFord Touch
PORTLAND - This past Tuesday, the 2013 Ford Taurus, Flex and Mustang media program kicked off in Portland, Ore. Nearly 80 journalists joined Ford for the first of two waves of the drive event, which included the time behind the wheels of the new Taurus, Flex and Mustang.
- Ford Flex and N.Y. Times Bestselling Author Christian Lander Present Suburban Dictionary; Facebook Fans Create Terms
DEARBORN – Attention all Ford Flex fans: Christian Lander, author of the New York Times bestseller “Stuff White People Like,” is joining the conversation on the Ford Flex Facebook page.
- Distinctive Ford Flex Among the Best Vehicles for Families
IRVINE, Calif. - The Ford Flex has been named to the Kelley Blue Book kbb.com 10 Best Family Cars of 2012 list. These are vehicles that cater to unique family specifications and situations.
- SYNC Accelerates into 2013 as Standard Equipment on New Ford Fusion and Flex
DEARBORN – Drivers of more than 4 million vehicles already take advantage of mobile device connectivity provided by Ford SYNC, which is available as either optional or standard equipment on every new Ford sold in North America. That population is set to grow even more for 2013 as the all-new Ford Fusion and Flex get SYNC as standard equipment.
- Customers Recognize Ford's Dedication to Fuel Efficiency
DEARBORN - As the prices at the pump continue to rise customers are demanding products with leading fuel efficiency, and they are rating Ford highly for delivering, according to the J.D. Power 2011 Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) study.
- Ford Flex Named CUV of the Year at the Canadian International Auto Show
TORONTO -- With several vehicle launches at the Canadian International Auto Show (CIAS), it was the 2009 Ford Flex that took center stage as it won the Canadian Utility Vehicle of the Year by the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC).