- Ford Sets New Benchmark with the Global Unveil of Figo Concept
NEW DELHI, India – Ford has showcased its vision of an all-new B-segment compact car– the Figo Concept – that blends state-of-the art, premium design with smart technology, aimed squarely at redefining customer expectations in India and other emerging markets.
- Figo Tops J.D. Power Asia Pacific Vehicle Dependability Study 2013, in Premium Compact Segment
NEW DELHI, India —India’s most awarded car ever, the Ford Figo, has won yet another accolade and has notched the top ranking in the latest results of the prestigious J.D. Power Asia Pacific India Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) 2013.
- Ford India Sells Over 7,400 Cars in March, Kickstarts EcoSport Urban Discoveries Campaign
NEW DELHI, India – Ford India sold more than 7,400 vehicles in combined wholesales and exports in March 2013 as macroeconomic factors, including high inflation and high interest rates, continued to dampen consumer sentiment and contribute to an industry slowdown.
- India Offers Unique Growth Opportunity for Ford: David Schoch
CHENNAI, India — With legions of young people and families increasingly able to realize the dream of personal transportation, India offers a unique growth opportunity for Ford, said David Schoch, president, Ford Asia Pacific, during a visit to the Chennai manufacturing plant.
- Figo Celebration Edition Launched on 3rd Anniversary
NEW DELHI, India —To celebrate three years since the launch of its most awarded car, the Figo, Ford India has announced a limited Figo “Celebration Edition.”
- Ford Wins Two CAR Magazine Awards in South Africa
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa — Ford Motor Company of South Africa (FMCSA) has scooped up two prizes at the 2013 CAR Magazine Top 12 Awards.
- Q&A with Michael Boneham on New Figo Launch
NEW DELHI, India – @Ford spoke with Michael Boneham, president and managing director, Ford India, following the successful launch of the New Figo this week.
- New Figo Enthralls in Night Drive Through Mumbai
MUMBAI, India — It was the night Ford’s New Figo met Bollywood.
- New Figo Rocks Mumbai with a Musical Launch
MUMBAI, India — At the Hard Rock Café, the hippest joint in the busy Mumbai suburb of Worli, Ford banners declaring “Get Ready to Welcome Change” and “Change is a Wonderful Thing” shared the stage with photos of rock icons Eric Clapton, Bono, Jim Morrison and Madonna.
- Ford India Launches New Figo with Enhanced Kinetic Design, New Colours and Smart Features
MUMBAI, India — Ford India today introduced the New Figo, an enriched version of India’s “Most Awarded Car” with an enhanced Kinetic design, trendy new colours and a host of enhanced smart features. The New Figo builds on the sporty and sophisticated personality of the original, featuring several key changes including 10 new styling elements.
- Ford’s Figo celebrates 2nd birthday with over 150,000 proud owners across India
NEW DELHI, India — Birthdays are always a special occasion, and when the product whose birthday it is, happens to be India’s most loved and most awarded car in its segment – the Ford Figo – the occasion is that much more special.
- Ford India Discover Smart Drive winners on top of the world, with a close look of Mt Everest
KATHMANDU, Nepal — For Gaurav and Gunjan Juyal, winning Ford India's Discover Smart Drive (DSD 2) made them feel on top of the world. And they weren't exaggerating.
- Ford India Figo Drive Aiming for New Heights
CHENNAI, India — For Ford India, the sky is the limit – literally.
- Ford Puma Rugby Team Celebrate a Successful Season
PRETORIA South Africa — Loose forward Jaco Bouwer has walked away with a brand new Ford Figo after being named Ford Puma Rugby team player of the year at a recent annual awards dinner co-hosted by Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA).
- Figo Bharat Yatra Visits Customers in 1000 Indian Cities
NEW DELHI, India – As the Bharat Yatra caravan rolled into the Kairali Ford in Kochi on Wednesday to loud cheers, it marked the culmination of a 100-day journey for Ford India's popular Figo across 1,000 cities and small towns in India.