- Ford Sets New Benchmark with the Global Unveil of Figo Concept
NEW DELHI, India – Ford has showcased its vision of an all-new B-segment compact car– the Figo Concept – that blends state-of-the art, premium design with smart technology, aimed squarely at redefining customer expectations in India and other emerging markets.
- Figo Tops J.D. Power Asia Pacific Vehicle Dependability Study 2013, in Premium Compact Segment
NEW DELHI, India —India’s most awarded car ever, the Ford Figo, has won yet another accolade and has notched the top ranking in the latest results of the prestigious J.D. Power Asia Pacific India Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) 2013.
- Ford India Sells Over 7,400 Cars in March, Kickstarts EcoSport Urban Discoveries Campaign
NEW DELHI, India – Ford India sold more than 7,400 vehicles in combined wholesales and exports in March 2013 as macroeconomic factors, including high inflation and high interest rates, continued to dampen consumer sentiment and contribute to an industry slowdown.
- India Offers Unique Growth Opportunity for Ford: David Schoch
CHENNAI, India — With legions of young people and families increasingly able to realize the dream of personal transportation, India offers a unique growth opportunity for Ford, said David Schoch, president, Ford Asia Pacific, during a visit to the Chennai manufacturing plant.
- Figo Celebration Edition Launched on 3rd Anniversary
NEW DELHI, India —To celebrate three years since the launch of its most awarded car, the Figo, Ford India has announced a limited Figo “Celebration Edition.”
- Ford Wins Two CAR Magazine Awards in South Africa
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa — Ford Motor Company of South Africa (FMCSA) has scooped up two prizes at the 2013 CAR Magazine Top 12 Awards.