- New Ford Kuga Makes European Motor Show Debut in Geneva
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford Motor Company has revealed the new Kuga – offering customers a more technologically advanced, refined and sportier redesign of one of Europe’s favourite sport utility vehicles – for the first time at a European motor show.
- Fast Fords Impress In Media Drives
“Hot hatches don’t get any better than the Ford Fiesta ST,” says one of Britain’s leading motoring magazines, What Car? “It's brilliant to drive, it has a superb engine, and it's cheaper to own.”
- All-New Ford Mondeo Wins What Car? Award in First Month on Sale
The all-new Ford Mondeo was crowned the UK’s best estate car at the 2015 What Car? Awards.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 25.07.14
Fiesta ST and Ford Mustang feature prominently in the press this week…
- Fuel-Sipping Fiesta with EcoBoost Engine Grabs Multiple Honors at Texas Auto Writers Association Rally
FORT WORTH, Texas – Ford Fiesta with the award-winning EcoBoost engine won four major categories in a 49-vehicle event at the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA) Auto Roundup rally competition held Monday at Texas Motor Speedway.
- Top Spec Fiesta ST3 Hits UK Showrooms
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford has launched a new flagship version of its multi-award-winning Ford Fiesta ST.
- Rookie of the Year: Ford Fiesta ST Wins 22 Awards in its Debut Season
DEARBORN - The 2014 Ford Fiesta ST will need a bigger trophy room.
- It’s Official - Fiesta ST is UK’s Best Performance Car
The Ford Fiesta ST’s lengthy honours list has grown once again with the addition of “Best Performance Car” from the inaugural UK Car of the Year Awards.
- Ford Fiesta ST is Portugal’s Top Gear Car of the Year
LISBON, Portugal – Ford’s award winning Fiesta ST has been crowned 2013 Car of the Year by Top Gear Magazine in Portugal.
- MotorWeek Names Fiesta ST Best Subcompact Car
DEARBORN - The 2014 Ford Fiesta ST’s combination of power, reliability and innovation has earned it another accolade – MotorWeek’s Drivers’ Choice Award for Best Subcompact Car. The European-style five-door Fiesta ST “packs a potent performance punch,” said MotorWeek, citing the car’s 197-horsepower 1.6-liter EcoBoost® engine and a “lowered suspension that carries the goods through corners.”
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 17.01.13
Ford Fiesta ST, new Ford EcoSport and Ford Transit Custom are just some of the Ford products generating great press in Europe this week…
- The Fiesta ST Slides onto this Year’s ’Hagerty Hot List’
DEARBORN - According to collectible car insurance provider, Hagerty, alongside classic Alfa Romeos and muscle cars will be Ford’s very own Fiesta ST. According to this year’s “Hagerty Hot List” which lists vehicles that are likely to be collector’s items within the next 25 years, the excitement surrounding the ST’s performance and styling help it stand out across the board.
- Early Success for Fiesta as it Wins Two 2014 Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – The Fiesta has made a flying start to 2014 year with a double awards success. Ford’s top-selling small car has been named as 2014 Best Small Car in the prestigious What Car? Awards, with the ST voted Best Hot Hatch.
- Fiesta ST is French Sports Car of the Year
PARIS, France – Ford Fiesta ST has been crowned Sports Car of the Year by Echappement magazine in France. Fiesta ST beat nine competitors to the title and is the sixth Ford model to win Echappement Magazine’s prestigious award.
- Ford Fiesta ST Earns Popular Mechanics Excellence Award
DEARBORN – The Ford Fiesta ST was recently voted the best handling car in the Popular Mechanics 2014 Automotive Excellence Awards. Each year, Popular Mechanics editors select ten best cars and trucks from a variety of categories including design, performance and technical innovation. Representatives from the publication delivered the award to Joe Hinrichs, Ford president of The Americas, during a new hire orientation event last week.
- Double Success for Ford at Scottish Car of the Year
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford is celebrating a double victory at the Scottish Car of the Year awards, where Fiesta ST took Best Hot Hatch title and Ford’s MyKey technology was judged Innovation of the Year.
- Esquire: Ford Fiesta ST Earns Small Car of the Year Award
DEARBORN - The 2014 Ford Fiesta ST perfectly fits Esquire’s theme for its 2013 Car of the Year awards – “the rise of performance.” Fiesta ST’s award-winning 1.6-liter EcoBoost® engine produces 197 horsepower, providing the car unmatched power and performance, Esquire says, with only the pricier 181-hp Mini Cooper S and 160-hp Fiat 500 Abarth coming anywhere close.
- Ken Block Heats up the Pavement in Toronto
TORONTO - Ken Block, professional rally driver, social media sensation and all-around cool guy was heating up the pavement in Toronto recently, helping Ford of Canada launch the all-new Ford Fiesta ST.
- Fiesta ST Crowned UK’s Best Value Driver’s Car
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford’s Fiesta ST has seen off Toyota’s GT86 and Renault’s Mégane RS to clinch the title of Britain’s Best Value Driver’s Car following a head-to-head showdown staged by Autocar Magazine.