- Ford Fiesta is a Marathon Champion
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s own marathon-winning Ford Fiesta drove the London Marathon route this week to highlight its own personal best achievement.
- Ford Most Nominated Brand in REI 2014 Awards for Excellence and Innovation
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford is in the spotlight of the REI Awarding – recognition for excellence and innovation, intended to select the main achievements of professionals and companies in the automotive industry from February 2013 to January 2014. With nine nominations, Ford is the brand with the highest number of finalists for the award sponsored by the Automotive Business magazine and portal.
- CSAP, Ford Fiesta: Building Blocks for Success
CUAUTITLAN, Mexico - The success story of the Cuautitlán Stamping and Assembly Plant (CSAP) began with the arrival of the model Ford Fiesta to its facilities, which required a large-scale transformation of the factory in order to begin a historic production.
- Focus and New Fiesta Lead the Compact Car Segment
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil – To mark the beginning of another year with good news, Ford won the leadership of the medium hatch segment, with the Focus and the compact segment with the new Fiesta.
- EcoSport, Focus and New Fiesta Stand Out in January
SÃO PAULO, Brazil – Ford EcoSport, the New Focus and New Fiesta have started the year with great highlights in their respective segments.
- Ford Most-Awarded Brand in U.S. News & World Report Best Cars for the Money
DEARBORN - Ford took home the most awards of any domestic automaker and any single brand, owning four categories in U.S. News & World Report’s 2014 Best Cars for the Money.
- INMETRO/CONPET: Fusion Hybrid, Leader; New Fiesta And Focus Highlighted in Ranking of Fuel Economy
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Fusion Hybrid kept its position of the most economical passenger car in the country according to the 2014 ranking of INMETRO. The New Fiesta and Focus were also highlighted in the ranking that lists 496 models from 36 brands within the Vehicle Labeling Program, based on fuel consumption.
- Ford Offers First Look at New Fiesta for India at 12th New Delhi Auto Expo 2014
NEW DELHI, India – Ford gave customers in India the first glimpse to the all-new 2014 Fiesta, in line with its commitment to bring exciting global products to this promising and dynamic market.
- Early Success for Fiesta as it Wins Two 2014 Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – The Fiesta has made a flying start to 2014 year with a double awards success. Ford’s top-selling small car has been named as 2014 Best Small Car in the prestigious What Car? Awards, with the ST voted Best Hot Hatch.
- It’s Always Bright Inside Ford Motor Company, Even in the Dead of Winter
DEARBORN – Through the deepest days of winter, Ford Motor Company remains focused on seeing the light.
- New Ford Focus and New Fiesta, Best of the Year in Latin America by Auto Media
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil – With a good recognition, the New Ford Focus was elected as the "Latin American Car" by the automotive media of 11 countries of the region. Ford also took the second best position with the New Fiesta in this regional award which gathers over 55 auto journalists. The Americar Award selects the best cars of the year sold in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Mexico, among other markets.
- Fiesta Wins Women’s World Car of the Year Award
COLOGNE, GERMANY - Ford Motor Company was today presented with the 2013 Women’s World Car of the Year award for the Fiesta 1.0-litre EcoBoost.
- Ford Fiesta 1.0 litre EcoBoost Now Available with PowerShift Auto Transmission
PRETORIA, South Africa – Ford today announced that the Ford Fiesta will now be offered with a PowerShift automatic transmission in combination with Ford’s acclaimed 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine.
- Ford Fiesta is Europe’s Best-Selling Small Car
COLOGNE, Germany – The Ford Fiesta was Europe’s best-selling small car in September and for the first nine months of 2013, according to the latest figures from the provider of automotive data and intelligence, JATO Dynamics.*
- 2014 Ford Fiesta with New 1.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine Sets New Benchmark for Fuel Efficiency, Power
DEARBORN - The new Ford Fiesta equipped with the award-winning 1.0-liter EcoBoost engine will be America’s most fuel-efficient non-hybrid, gasoline-powered car with a certified 45 mpg rating on the highway, topping Honda Fit by 12 mpg and Toyota Yaris by 8 mpg on the highway.
- Ford Motor Company U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent, Outpacing Industry for Best September Since 2006
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company sales totaled 185,146, delivering its best September since 2006 with a 6 percent increase in the U.S., outpacing the industry and marking Ford’s 11th consecutive month of year-over-year sales increases.
- Ford Introduces First Bacon-Wrapped Car, Satisfying Even the Most Insatiable Appetite
DEARBORN - Bacon has been a cornerstone of cuisine since ancient Rome. In recent years the cured meat has transformed from a food to a lifestyle – inspiring everything from medical supplies to plush toys. Now, with International Bacon Day just around the corner, Ford is savoring the salty side dish with the introduction of what is believed to be the first bacon-wrapped car – a 2014 Ford Fiesta.
- Technology Helps Fiesta Outsell Competitive Subcompacts as Ford Sees Fastest Share Growth Among Millennials
DEARBORN - Fiesta was first of a wave of new global products from Ford that has helped the company turn the tables on imports in the United States, with increasing sales and a pace of millennial market share growth that soon could make Ford the top auto brand for young buyers.
- Fiesta Employee Agents: Week 3
DEARBORN - This was our third week for employee agents to drive the Fiesta and Fiesta ST. As a part of the program we ask our agents to post to Instagram at least once a day.
- Ford Indonesia Kicks Off Fiesta 24-Hour Project, Setting the Stage for the New Fiesta
JAKARTA, Indonesia — Setting the stage for the launch of the new Fiesta, Ford Motor Indonesia (FMI) announced an innovative and interactive pre-launch campaign, the Fiesta 24-Hour Project, designed to engage young and connected Indonesians by matching their personalities, lifestyles and tastes with the new Ford Fiesta.
- Ford Summer Spectacular Digital Ads Target Summer Moviegoers
DEARBORN - The Ford Summer Spectacular sales event has been in full swing since the beginning of July, and the unique ads created for the occasion are getting a lot of traction in untraditional places.
- Fiesta Employee Agents: Week 1
DEARBORN - Last week was our first week for employee agents to drive the Fiesta and Fiesta ST. As a part of the program we ask our agents to post to Instagram at least once a day.
- Ford Fiesta 1.0-litre EcoBoost Wins Women’s World Car of the Year
COLOGNE, Germany – The new Ford Fiesta 1.0-litre EcoBoost has won the 2013 Women’s World Car of the Year after judges praised its “high-end look and feel” and fuel efficiency, and placed it ahead of shortlisted finalists that included the Audi Allroad, Range Rover and Porsche Boxster S.
- New Ford Fiesta Heads into the Future with Stunning Looks and Even Greater Connectivity
MANILA, Philippines – How does one take a well-loved motoring icon to the next level? Ford makes a great case with the new Ford Fiesta – which is making its official debut today in the Philippines – sporting new looks and smart technologies to help keep drivers connected.
- Ford Fiesta, The UK’s Family Favourite, Tops 4 Million Sales
BRENTWOOD, England - The keys to the four millionth Ford Fiesta sold in the UK – a Fiesta Zetec in Candy Blue with the award-winning 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine – were presented to a proud customer at a Ford main dealer in the North East this week.
- Ford Motor Company U.S. Sales Up 13 Percent; Ford Cars, Escape Continue Record-Setting Pace, Driving Coastal Share
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company’s U.S. June sales grew 13 percent compared with a year ago, marking Ford’s best June sales results since 2006. Cars are up 12 percent, utilities are up 8 percent, and trucks are up 20 percent.
- Ford Australia Proudly Presents New Ford Fiesta and Fiesta ST
MELBOURNE, Australia — Ford Australia announced the entry of two of its latest models to the market today, the New Ford Fiesta with its stunning looks and even greater connectivity, and the most powerful and dynamic Fiesta ever with the New Fiesta ST.
- Ford Announces Engaging Pre-Launch Campaign for the New Fiesta – Invites Consumers to Find Their 24-Hour Fiesta
MANILA, Philippines — Ford Philippines today announced an innovative and interactive pre-launch campaign — ‘24 Hour Fiesta Project’ — designed to engage young and connected Filipinos by matching their personalities, lifestyles and tastes with the new Ford Fiesta.
- Ford's Newest Fuel-Efficient Products Driving Sales Growth, Market Share Gains in the U.S., Particularly on the Coasts
DEARBORN – Ford’s market share is growing at a faster rate than its competitors in the United States, gaining nearly a full percentage point through May, largely in the hotly contested small utility vehicle and midsize sedan segments – and on the coasts.
- New Fiesta Stars in Student Eco Driving Challenge
BRENTWOOD, England – Teams from universities across England, Scotland and Wales are competing in the 1,701-mile “Formula Student Diesel Eco Driving Challenge” in the UK’s most popular car, the Ford Fiesta.