- Triple Win for Ford at 2013 Honest John Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford has scooped three top wins at this year’s Honest John Awards, with new Fiesta crowned “Most Popular Small Hatchback” and for the second year running Mondeo and C-MAX named “Most Popular Large Family Car” and “Most Popular MPV” respectively.
- Ford Gives Hands-on Experience to Trainers with the Stunning New Fiesta
BANGKOK, Thailand — Ford’s stylish all-new Ford Fiesta will soon hit the ASEAN markets. Before it arrives in showrooms, product trainers and team members from marketing and sales across the region gathered in Bangkok for a two-day training program to gain knowledge of the new vehicle and sharpen their skills as a trainer.
- Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost is Clean Car of the Year
ZOLDER, Belgium - The Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost 125hp has been voted 'Clean Car of the Year 2013' in Belgium.
- Ford Launches 'Auto Remedio' Campaign in Puerto Rico to Emphasize Technology, Brand Strengths
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico – Ford recently launched its first primary brand campaign, dubbed “Auto Remedio,” in Puerto Rico to accentuate its position as the favorite American manufacturer on the island.
- Fiesta ST Orders Flood In
BRENTWOOD, England – The new Ford Fiesta ST is just now reaching dealer showrooms, but since prices were announced at the end of January, over 1,000 UK customers have already placed an order.
- Ford’s Cologne-Niehl Plant Produces Seven-Millionth Fiesta
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford’s Cologne-Niehl plant is celebrating an historic milestone after producing seven million Ford Fiestas.
- Ford of Mexico Excels at the XXVII Elegance Competition
MEXICO CITY - Nearly 23,000 people witnessed one of the most important and traditional automotive affairs in Mexico: the XXVII Elegance Competition. It was at this event that Ford launched three models for the Mexican market: Ford Fiesta, Crew Cab SVT Raptor and the automatic EcoSport Powershift.
- 2014 New Fiesta is the Best National Hatch in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – The New Ford Fiesta was chosen as the best national hatch in a poll sponsored by UOL Cars website, one of the biggest in Brazil. According to the poll, 2014 New Fiesta is the most beloved car, beating other launches with about 30 percent of opinions.
- Final 2012 Polk Data Just In: Ford Focus is Best-Selling Vehicle Nameplate Worldwide – Ford Takes Three of Top 10
DEARBORN – With final 2012 Polk global market registration data just reporting, Ford Focus is officially the world’s best-selling passenger car, with the Ford F-Series pickup coming in third and Ford Fiesta coming in as the best-selling subcompact.
- Ford Philippines Previews New Fiesta at 2013 Manila International Auto Show
MANILA, Philippines — Ford is in the spotlight at the 2013 Manila International Auto Show with the preview of the new Ford Fiesta. With the refresh of its class-leading small car, Ford demonstrates its commitment to capture even more of the rapidly growing small car segment as the company continues with its aggressive growth plan for the Philippines.
- South Africa Celebrates New Vehicle Launches with Employees
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa — Ford Motor Company of South Africa (FMCSA) employees recently attended the much awaited launch of the new Ford Fiesta, Kuga and Transit in Johannesburg.
- Ford Hosts ASEAN Debut of All-New EcoSport at 34th Bangkok International Motor Show; Continues Product-led Growth Strategy
BANGKOK, Thailand — Ford is putting its class-leading B-segment vehicles in the spotlight at the 34th Bangkok International Motor Show, demonstrating its commitment to capture even more of the rapidly growing small car segment as the company continues with its aggressive growth plan in ASEAN markets.
- Trendy Fiesta Takes on the Streets of Bangkok with “Fiesta City Rally”
BANGKOK, Thailand — Ford Thailand hosted a fun test drive activity ‘Fiesta City Rally’ with members of the media for its trend-setting Ford Fiesta, showcasing the smart technologies, unique designs and fuel-efficient features that make the car ideal for city driving.
- Ford Brazil Presents the New Fiesta in a Public Facing Event in Sao Bernardo do Campo
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - For the first time, Ford will promote on March 24th the Brazilian New Fiesta in a big public event attended by authorities and other major attractions.
- South Africa’s #Fiestagram Winner Crowned
CAPE TOWN, South Africa — After judging thousands of entries, the winner of the Fiestagram photographic competition was announced at the opening of the Fiestagram exhibition in Cape Town.
- New Ford Fiesta Shatters Small-Car Mould
PRETORIA, South Africa — Ford’s new Fiesta sports bold new styling, several feature enhancements and introduces South Africa to the International Engine of the Year, the 1.0-litre EcoBoost. The Fiesta has something for everyone.
- Ford Scoops Two Danish Mag Awards
DENMARK, Copenhagen – New Ford Fiesta and Ford Focus ST have been crowned best cars in their class by Danish automotive magazine Bilmagasinet.
- Power to the People! Fiesta Movement: A Social Remix Gives Control of New Ford Fiesta Ad Campaign to the People
NEW YORK – Building on the groundbreaking social engagement program that launched the Ford Fiesta in the U.S. in 2009, Ford now plans to introduce its new 2014 Fiesta through an innovative ad campaign created entirely by consumers.
- Ford and Lincoln Take to the Stage at the Canadian International AutoShow
TORONO - This year marks the 40th anniversary of the Canadian International AutoShow (CIAS) in Toronto, Ontario. To celebrate the anniversary the show combines the past, the best of the present and visions of the future. But before the doors open to the public for this celebratory year, the media get a preview of what is in store.
- Ford Fiesta Receives Maximum 5-Star Safety Rating in Inaugural ASEAN NCAP
BANGKOK, Thailand — The Ford Fiesta has received the highest safety rating among eight popular car models recently tested in the inaugural ASEAN NCAP (New Car Assessment Programme) frontal collision crash test.
- Charity Promotion Launches New Fiesta In Hungary
BUDAPEST, Hungary - The new-generation Fiesta was launched in Hungary with a nationwide advertising, social media and press campaign inviting motorists to register their cars with a local Ford dealership.
- Ford in the Press – Week 5
The launch of new Ford Fiesta in Europe has triggered a rush of glowing reviews across the continent.
- Ford in the Press – Week 4
New Ford Fiesta is making big news across Europe as the car goes on sale for the first time. Journalists are raving about Fiesta’s new powertrains and technologies, the car’s exterior design and reduced running costs. Meanwhile B-MAX and new Kuga continue to impress media...
- Employees Celebrate Fiesta Day
COLOGNE, Germany – Yesterday was Fiesta Day and employees around Europe took the opportunity to see the next-generation of Ford’s popular small model and find out more about its impressive array of technology features.
- Fiesta Was Europe’s Best-Selling Small Car in 2012
COLOGNE, Germany – As Ford of Europe is celebrating today’s Fiesta Day, automotive data intelligence provider JATO Dynamics has revealed that the Fiesta was the best-selling small car in Europe last year.
- Ford Announces New Fiesta Production in Brazil during North American International Auto Show
DETROIT, United States – Ford announced today that it will produce the New Fiesta at its São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil plant to the Brazilian media at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The company said that the locally-produced model will be a five-door hatch and that it will soon announce the dates when production will start, as well as further details about the model, series and launch strategy. The Fiesta was completely redone for the Brazilian market and is now even more innovative and sporty.
- Ford in the Press – Week 2
Ford’s New Fiesta goes on sale in the UK later this month on the back of glowing media reviews.
- Ford Claims Record Number of What Car? Awards
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford, the UK’s favourite car brand, triumphed at the 2013 What Car? Awards, winning an unprecedented four trophies.
- Son of Ford Employee Survives Horrific Crash in 2011 Ford Fiesta
NOVI, Mich. - September 23, 2012, is a day Ford IT Manager Gene Kotlinski says he’ll never forget.
- For the Second Time, Ford Fiesta Kinetic Design is the “2012 Safest Car” in Argentina
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – The Fiesta Kinetic Design was named 2012 Safest Car in the B class by CESVI Argentina (Center for Experimentation and Road Safety).