- New Colours, Improved Fuel Efficiency And Upgrades For Fiesta
Ford has announced that the Fiesta is now available with new colours, significant styling and equipment upgrades, and a wider choice of powertrains for different variants.
- Fiesta No.1 in Europe For Three Years Running
The Fiesta was the No.1 selling small car in Europe again last year. Customers purchased 308,999 Fiestas in Europe in 2014, making it the top-selling small car in Europe for the third year running.
- Ford Launches Black and White Editions for Fiesta and Ka
Ford of Europe is introducing new Black and White Editions of the Fiesta and Ka small cars, offering exclusive and stylish exterior and interior designs.
- Ford of Europe Increases Production of Fiesta, Focus, C-MAX and Grand C-MAX to Meet Higher Demand
Ford is increasing production at its assembly plants in Saarlouis and Cologne, Germany, to meet growing demand for several top-selling vehicles.
- Ford to Exhibit Domestic, International Attractions and Technology at its Best Stand Ever at the São Paulo Auto Show
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL - On October 28, Ford Brazil promoted its press conference at the 2014 São Paulo Auto Show, reinforcing the “Global Lineup with Purposeful Technology” concept through the products introduced in country. At the press conference, which gathered around 600 journalists and bloggers from Latin America and Europe, Steven Armstrong, president Ford South America, highlighted the recently-launched New Ka in the 1.5-liter hatch and 1.0-liter sedan models and announced the 2015 Fusion with unprecedented rear inflatable seatbelts. The event will be open for the public from October 30 to November 9.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 18.07.14
The new Fiesta Red and Black editions and the diesel-powered Focus ST are big news makers for Ford this week.
- New 140 PS Ford Fiesta 1.0-Litre EcoBoost is Most Powerful 1.0-Litre Volume Production Road Car Ever
COLOGNE, Germany, The new Ford Fiesta 140 PS 1.0-litre EcoBoost is the most powerful 1.0-litre volume production car ever, packing more punch on a litre-for-litre basis than a Bugatti Veyron or Ferrari 458 Speciale.
- Ford Unleashes Punchy and Striking Fiesta Red Edition and Fiesta Black Edition; Most Powerful Ever 1.0-litre Road Cars
COLOGNE, Germany, June 18, 2014 – Meet the new Ford Fiesta Red Edition and Fiesta Black Edition -- two new Fiestas that combine head-turning looks, unexpected performance and excellent fuel efficiency.
- Ford Fiesta is Europe’s No.1 Small Car – Again!
COLOGNE, Germany – The Ford Fiesta was the No.1 selling small car in Europe in the first quarter of 2014 with 85,639 Fiestas sold.
- Ford Celebrates Production of 1-Millionth Sigma Engine at Taubaté
TAUBATÉ, Brazil – Ford celebrated production of the 1-millionth Sigma engine at its Taubaté Engine Plant in Brazil. The Sigma is considered one of the most modern engines in the 1.5-liter and 1.6-liter classes. Sigma engines equip Fiesta, EcoSport and Focus in South America, the Mexico-produced Fiesta, and the Focus model built in Germany and Russia.
- Ford Fiesta Tops Cost-Conscious UK Motorist’s Wish List
BRENTWOOD, England – Economy-conscious UK motorists have kept the Ford Fiesta at the top of CAP Automotive’s ‘Total Cost of Motoring’ consumer research charts for the 3rd month running.
- Fuel-Sipping Fiesta with EcoBoost Engine Grabs Multiple Honors at Texas Auto Writers Association Rally
FORT WORTH, Texas – Ford Fiesta with the award-winning EcoBoost engine won four major categories in a 49-vehicle event at the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA) Auto Roundup rally competition held Monday at Texas Motor Speedway.
- Ford Fiesta is a Marathon Champion
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s own marathon-winning Ford Fiesta drove the London Marathon route this week to highlight its own personal best achievement.
- Ford Most Nominated Brand in REI 2014 Awards for Excellence and Innovation
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford is in the spotlight of the REI Awarding – recognition for excellence and innovation, intended to select the main achievements of professionals and companies in the automotive industry from February 2013 to January 2014. With nine nominations, Ford is the brand with the highest number of finalists for the award sponsored by the Automotive Business magazine and portal.
- CSAP, Ford Fiesta: Building Blocks for Success
CUAUTITLAN, Mexico - The success story of the Cuautitlán Stamping and Assembly Plant (CSAP) began with the arrival of the model Ford Fiesta to its facilities, which required a large-scale transformation of the factory in order to begin a historic production.
- Focus and New Fiesta Lead the Compact Car Segment
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil – To mark the beginning of another year with good news, Ford won the leadership of the medium hatch segment, with the Focus and the compact segment with the new Fiesta.
- EcoSport, Focus and New Fiesta Stand Out in January
SÃO PAULO, Brazil – Ford EcoSport, the New Focus and New Fiesta have started the year with great highlights in their respective segments.
- Ford Most-Awarded Brand in U.S. News & World Report Best Cars for the Money
DEARBORN - Ford took home the most awards of any domestic automaker and any single brand, owning four categories in U.S. News & World Report’s 2014 Best Cars for the Money.
- INMETRO/CONPET: Fusion Hybrid, Leader; New Fiesta And Focus Highlighted in Ranking of Fuel Economy
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Fusion Hybrid kept its position of the most economical passenger car in the country according to the 2014 ranking of INMETRO. The New Fiesta and Focus were also highlighted in the ranking that lists 496 models from 36 brands within the Vehicle Labeling Program, based on fuel consumption.
- Ford Offers First Look at New Fiesta for India at 12th New Delhi Auto Expo 2014
NEW DELHI, India – Ford gave customers in India the first glimpse to the all-new 2014 Fiesta, in line with its commitment to bring exciting global products to this promising and dynamic market.
- Early Success for Fiesta as it Wins Two 2014 Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – The Fiesta has made a flying start to 2014 year with a double awards success. Ford’s top-selling small car has been named as 2014 Best Small Car in the prestigious What Car? Awards, with the ST voted Best Hot Hatch.
- It’s Always Bright Inside Ford Motor Company, Even in the Dead of Winter
DEARBORN – Through the deepest days of winter, Ford Motor Company remains focused on seeing the light.
- New Ford Focus and New Fiesta, Best of the Year in Latin America by Auto Media
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil – With a good recognition, the New Ford Focus was elected as the "Latin American Car" by the automotive media of 11 countries of the region. Ford also took the second best position with the New Fiesta in this regional award which gathers over 55 auto journalists. The Americar Award selects the best cars of the year sold in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Mexico, among other markets.
- Fiesta Wins Women’s World Car of the Year Award
COLOGNE, GERMANY - Ford Motor Company was today presented with the 2013 Women’s World Car of the Year award for the Fiesta 1.0-litre EcoBoost.
- Ford Fiesta 1.0 litre EcoBoost Now Available with PowerShift Auto Transmission
PRETORIA, South Africa – Ford today announced that the Ford Fiesta will now be offered with a PowerShift automatic transmission in combination with Ford’s acclaimed 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine.
- Ford Fiesta is Europe’s Best-Selling Small Car
COLOGNE, Germany – The Ford Fiesta was Europe’s best-selling small car in September and for the first nine months of 2013, according to the latest figures from the provider of automotive data and intelligence, JATO Dynamics.*
- 2014 Ford Fiesta with New 1.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine Sets New Benchmark for Fuel Efficiency, Power
DEARBORN - The new Ford Fiesta equipped with the award-winning 1.0-liter EcoBoost engine will be America’s most fuel-efficient non-hybrid, gasoline-powered car with a certified 45 mpg rating on the highway, topping Honda Fit by 12 mpg and Toyota Yaris by 8 mpg on the highway.
- Ford Motor Company U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent, Outpacing Industry for Best September Since 2006
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company sales totaled 185,146, delivering its best September since 2006 with a 6 percent increase in the U.S., outpacing the industry and marking Ford’s 11th consecutive month of year-over-year sales increases.
- Ford Introduces First Bacon-Wrapped Car, Satisfying Even the Most Insatiable Appetite
DEARBORN - Bacon has been a cornerstone of cuisine since ancient Rome. In recent years the cured meat has transformed from a food to a lifestyle – inspiring everything from medical supplies to plush toys. Now, with International Bacon Day just around the corner, Ford is savoring the salty side dish with the introduction of what is believed to be the first bacon-wrapped car – a 2014 Ford Fiesta.
- Technology Helps Fiesta Outsell Competitive Subcompacts as Ford Sees Fastest Share Growth Among Millennials
DEARBORN - Fiesta was first of a wave of new global products from Ford that has helped the company turn the tables on imports in the United States, with increasing sales and a pace of millennial market share growth that soon could make Ford the top auto brand for young buyers.