- Ford Launches the all-new F-350 and F-4000 for the Light-Duty and Semilight-duty Truck Market
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford presented the new F-350 and F-4000 trucks (available in 4x2 and 4x4 models) to the media this week. These trucks boast a new Euro 5 engine which meets new Brazilian environmental legislation and are intended for the light-duty and semilight-duty truck markets.
- New 2015 Ford F-Series Super Duty Will Deliver Best-in-Class Horsepower, Torque and Towing Capacity
DEARBORN - Ford F-Series Super Duty reinforces its leadership in the heavy-duty pickup truck market with engine and chassis upgrades for 2015 that together deliver best-in-class horsepower, torque and towing capacity.
- F-Series Achieves Important Sales Milestone
DEARBORN - Ford F-Series marked an important milestone today, with calendar year-to-date (CYTD) sales already surpassing 2012 full-year truck sales.
- Ford Mustang and F-Series Named ‘Hottest Car and Truck’ of 2013 SEMA Show
LAS VEGAS - Ford Mustang and Ford F-Series are officially the “Hottest Car and Truck” at the 2013 Specialty Equipment Market Association show. The SEMA Award – presented today – recognizes the most popular vehicles SEMA members feature in their displays at the organization’s weeklong trade show in Las Vegas.
- Trucks and Buildings Must Be Built Tough; Ford and AIA New York Talk About What It Takes to Make Something Last
NEW YORK - Trucks and urban buildings are designed to stand the test of time, with surfaces and features that define purpose and capability. Both have evolved to meet the demands of a changing world.
- Third Production Crew with 900 New U.S. Jobs Begins to Meet Surging Ford F-Series Demand
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Ford, America’s truck leader, today welcomes a third crew of 900 new hourly workers at its Kansas City Assembly Plant to meet surging customer demand for the Ford F-150.
- Ford Brazil Announces New Global Line of Cargo Trucks for the Heavy Duty Segment
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - On June 25, Ford Brazil introduced to Brazilian journalists its new global line of Cargo trucks for the heavy duty segment. The first two units of the tractor-truck models formed by Cargo 2042 and Cargo 2842, left Ford Trucks assembly line in São Bernardo do Campo, Sao Paulo.
- Ford Leads Auto Industry in Using 3D Imaging to Improve Quality, Making F-Series Trucks Even Tougher, Quieter
DEARBORN – Ford engineers are using 3D mapping in what is believed to be the technology’s first application in the auto industry to better analyze rear axle parts of F-Series pickups during assembly, leading to a smoother, quieter ride for drivers of Ford trucks.
- Ford Atlas Concept Raises the Bar
OAKVILLE - Another auto show season has come to a close, and what a great season it was. In cities across the country, Ford of Canada demonstrated that the One Ford vision remains absolutely clear and consistent.
- F-Series Poised for a Very Successful 2013
DEARBORN - America’s best-selling truck is poised for a stellar 2013.
- Final 2012 Polk Data Just In: Ford Focus is Best-Selling Vehicle Nameplate Worldwide – Ford Takes Three of Top 10
DEARBORN – With final 2012 Polk global market registration data just reporting, Ford Focus is officially the world’s best-selling passenger car, with the Ford F-Series pickup coming in third and Ford Fiesta coming in as the best-selling subcompact.
- A Look Back at Ford Concept Trucks
DEARBORN - Ford has a long history of innovation in its concept vehicles including not only cars but trucks and SUVs.