- All-New 2015 F-150: The Reinvention of America’s Favorite Truck
DEARBORN - Leaders don’t stand still.
- All-New Ford F-150 Adds Tough New Snow Plow Prep Option Across All Cab Configurations
DEARBORN - Winter warriors will have a tough new tool in their arsenal against Mother Nature with Ford’s new snow plow prep option, available on the all-new 2015 F-150. Ford will be the only manufacturer to offer a light-duty snow plow prep option across all cab configurations – Regular, SuperCab and SuperCrew.
- You Test It: Ford Offers Opportunity to Be Among First People Behind the Wheel of All-New F-150
DEARBORN - Ford, America’s truck leader, is looking for truck buyers to take an all-new F-150 through some of the toughest testing it might ever encounter – their own.
- Ford NAIAS Exhibit Brings New F-150 to Life in a Real Way
DETROIT - The worldwide debut of the all-new 2015 Ford F-150 at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) features a Detroit-exclusive Future of Tough assembly line exhibit that offers visitors an actual look at how the iconic truck will be built at Ford’s Kansas City Assembly Plant.
- Ford NAIAS Stand Showcases Product, Technology
DETROIT - The Ford display at the 2014 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) was purposefully designed to bring one overarching Ford message to life, according to David Tillapaugh, Global Auto Show Operations manager.
- Faces of F-150
DEARBORN - Ford faces of the all-new Ford F-150.
- Advanced 2.7-Liter EcoBoost with Auto Start-Stop Brings New Capability and Efficiency to Next Ford F-150
DETROIT – Ford, America’s truck leader, is expanding its industry-leading range of powerful and efficient powertrains with the addition of an all-new 2.7-liter EcoBoost® with standard Auto Start-Stop engineered specifically for the next-generation Ford F-150.
- Ford Uses High-Strength Steel Plus High-Strength, Aluminum Alloys on Toughest F-150 Ever
DETROIT - The all-new Ford F-150 brings a new meaning to Built Ford Tough, with cutting-edge materials and an industry-first frame design, making the truck tougher and more efficient than ever.
- Ford Executives Ring NYSE Opening Bell, Mark Introduction of the All-New Ford F-150
NEW YORK - Ford executives rang the Opening Bell at the New York Stock Exchange Monday marking introduction of the all-new 2015 Ford F-150.
- Ford NAIAS Event Uses Cutting-Edge Tech, Creativity to Tell Product Story
DETROIT – Before being revealed to media during the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) Monday, the all-new Ford F-150 roared its way into Joe Louis Arena stage, introducing Ford employees, retirees as well as family and friends to the next generation of Built Ford Tough during the fourth annual NAIAS Employee Preview event.
- All-New Ford F-150 Redefines Full-Size Trucks as the Toughest, Smartest, Most Capable F-150 Ever
DETROIT – Ford today introduces the all-new Ford F-150, the reinvention of America’s favorite truck. It is the toughest, smartest and most capable F-150 ever – setting the standard for the future of trucks.
- Smart New Features Take Capability, Comfort and Convenience to New Levels for All-New F-150
DETROIT – Ford’s all-new F-150 improves capability, comfort and convenience with more than a dozen smart new technologies for owners of America’s most popular truck. Many of these features are appearing for the first time ever on a pickup truck.
- Ford Prepares for Online Rush Led by F-150 Shoppers This Holiday Weekend
DEARBORN - This weekend is known as the start to holiday shopping. What may be less known is that Ford also expects foot and screen traffic to increase as customers research new auto purchases online and service their current vehicles at dealers across the country.
- First CNG-Capable 2014 Ford F-150 Rolls Off the Line in Kansas City
KANSAS CITY - Ford, America’s truck leader, began production of the 2014 F-150 with the ability to run on compressed natural gas, making Ford the only manufacturer with an available CNG/LPG-capable half-ton pickup.
- Ford F-150 EcoBoost Hits 400,000 Sales, Saving 45 Million Gallons of Gas Annually
DEARBORN – Sales of Ford F-150 with EcoBoost® – launched less than three years ago – have already topped 400,000 units in the United States.
- Durability Media Forum Defines ‘Built Ford Tough’
DEARBORN - Ford demonstrated the true meaning of “Built Ford Tough” at the 2013 Built Ford Tough Truck Durability Media Drive held recently at the company’s Michigan Proving Grounds in Romeo, Mich.
- Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program Achieves Record 39 Percent Growth; Improves Residuals, Dealer Profits
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company is on pace to set an all-time Certified Pre-Owned vehicle sales record this year. Through August, the company recorded 228,000 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury certified vehicle sales, representing 39 percent growth versus 2012.
- New 2014 Ford F-150 STX SuperCrew Delivers Extra Space and Value; STX Sport Package Adds Style
DEARBORN - Ford, America’s truck leader, adds the 2014 Ford F-150 STX SuperCrew® and STX Sport Package to its lineup, offering entry-level and value-oriented truck customers capable, roomy and stylish new options.
- Meet Floyd Pullin, Honorary President of Ford Trucks for a Day
CONFLUENCE, Pa. - Ford would like to introduce Floyd Pullin of Confluence, Pa. The sprightly 102-year-old is possibly Ford’s most loyal customer, having been an exclusive Ford owner since the 1920s – back when Henry Ford was running the company. Floyd recently took delivery of his 16th Ford vehicle, a brand-new 2013 F-150 STX.
- Ford Summer Spectacular Digital Ads Target Summer Moviegoers
DEARBORN - The Ford Summer Spectacular sales event has been in full swing since the beginning of July, and the unique ads created for the occasion are getting a lot of traction in untraditional places.
- 2014 Ford F-150 Tremor Sport Truck Will Pace Field for NASCAR Trucks Race at Michigan International Speedway
DEARBORN - The 2014 Ford F-150 Tremor – the first EcoBoost®-powered sport truck – will lead the field to the green flag at the always-fast Michigan International Speedway for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Michigan National Guard 200 on Saturday, Aug. 17.
- Built Ford Green: Sustainable Materials Make America’s Best-Selling Truck Environmentally Friendly and Tough
DEARBORN - Ford is proving that pickups can be green and tough by adding rice hulls to the list of sustainable materials used to build F-150 – America’s best-selling truck.
- Compressed Natural Gas Comes to Ford F-150 Fall 2013
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company will expand its fleet of vehicles capable of running on compressed natural gas by adding the option to the 2014 Ford F-150 this fall. With the addition of the F-150, Ford will offer eight commercial vehicles with the gaseous-prep option and will be the only manufacturer with an available CNG/LPG half-ton pickup.
- All-New 2014 Ford F-150 Tremor Is World’s First EcoBoost-Powered Sport Truck
DEARBORN – The 2014 Ford F-150 Tremor is the first-ever EcoBoost®-powered sport truck that addresses the needs of street truck enthusiasts looking for high-performance V8 power with V6 fuel economy.
- Ford F-150 Chosen as Best Light-Duty Pickup Truck by PickupTrucks.com and Popular Mechanics Magazine
DEARBORN – The Ford F-150 has been named winner of the 2013 Light-Duty Challenge by the editors of PickupTrucks.com and Popular Mechanics Magazine.
- History + Mud + Towing = Fun with the Ford F-150 in the Badlands of Alberta
DRUMHELLER, Alberta - The first week of May was chocked full of history, mud, dust and driving - or as we like to call it, fun – as media from across Canada descended on Drumheller, Alberta (AB), to experience the new 2013 Ford F-150. Building on almost five decades of truck leadership, Ford marks the 2013 model year with its most refined Ford F-150 yet.
- Kansas City Assembly Plant to Add Third Shift to Meet Ford F-150 Truck Demand
CLAYCOMO, Mo. - Ford Motor Company’s Kansas City Assembly Plant (KCAP) announced plans Thursday to add a third shift to keep up with customer demand for the Ford F-150. The announcement comes after the company’s $1.1 billion investment in 2011, which supported manufacturing upgrades and retooling at the Claycomo plant.
- Ford Adding 2,000-Plus Jobs at Kansas City Assembly to Support Surging F-150 Demand, Ford Transit Launch
CLAYCOMO, Mo. – Ford, the industry’s truck leader, will add more than 2,000 jobs at its Kansas City Assembly Plant to meet surging demand for the Ford F-150 and planned production of the all-new Ford Transit.
- Ford of Canada Top-Selling Automaker in March
OAKVILLE, Ont. — Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited sales increased 2 percent in March, driven by F-150, which grew 23 per cent. Flex, Explorer and Expedition had positive sales, with increases of 11, 21 and 41 percent respectively.
- Flex and F-150 Take Home 2013 Auto123.com Awards
OAKVILLE, Ont. – Since 1996, Auto123.com has been publishing information, in English and French, for both vehicle buyers and enthusiasts alike.