- Ford F-150 Voted UAE’s Favorite Car in 2015
The 2015 Ford F-150 was voted Readers’ Car of the Year by readers of UAE’s 7DAYS. The Ford F-150 beat nine other vehicles, including Mercedes AMG C63 S, Toyota Camry and Honda Pilot, to take top honors.
- Ford Impresses at Qatar Motor Show with Big Commitment to SUVs and Trucks
Ford and Almana Motors, the local importer-dealer, announced an impressive new lineup at the Qatar Motor Show. Ford unveiled the all-new 2016 Ranger, the new 2016 Explorer and the all-new 2016 Edge SUVs for the first time in Qatar.
- ‘Patriot’ F-150 Raptor Visits WHQ, Sells for $250,000 Benefiting Cars for Troops
Ford employees walking through WHQ last Friday had the opportunity to see a very patriotic, one-of-a-kind vehicle on display.
- Ford Puts First Truck Customers Behind Wheel of the All-New F-150 to Kick Off ‘You Test’ Video Series
Four lucky truck customers are taking their turn behind the wheel of the all-new F-150, Ford’s toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 yet, to put it through some of the toughest testing to date – their own.
- How Ford Quietly Went About Early Testing of New F-150 Cargo Box with Real Customers in the Toughest Conditions
Ford Motor Company went beyond its labs to test a key part of the all-new Ford F-150. The company embedded six prototype pickups – each with an experimental aluminum-alloy cargo box – at some of its fleet customer job sites then quietly went about evaluating the design and engineering of the next-generation pickup in the toughest conditions.
- All-new 2015 F-150 most patented truck in Ford history
From its tailgate step to the LED spotlights found on the side mirrors, the next-generation 2015 Ford F-150’s new features and technologies make it the most patented truck in company history.
- Team member efforts save $70k at DTP
Ken Halfacre, a Dearborn Truck Plant (DTP) Industrial Engineer, noticed there was a large waste and opportunity for cost savings with the lock set labels that DTP uses on Trim Line 1.
- Ford F-Series Posts Best April Since 2006, Explorer Has Best April Sales Since 2005
F-Series sales totaled 63,387 vehicles last month, making for the truck’s best April since 2006, and Explorer had its best April sales performance since 2005 with 16,629 vehicles sold, an increase of 17 percent.
- 2015 Ford F-150 is Road-Tested, Ford Approved
DEARBORN – The all-new 2015 Ford F-150 has already scaled the highest points of the Continental Divide, weathered a decade of exposure in subtropics and desert climates and outlasted the coldest winter on record.
- Ford F-150 Earns KBB Brand Image Award
NEW YORK - Ford Motor Company will be honored as Kelley Blue Book’s Best Overall Truck Brand at the New York International Auto Show on April 16.
- All-New 2015 F-150 Durability Forum Reveals Little-Known Facts about New Truck Testing
DEARBORN – Ford recently held an F-150 "We Test" forum at the Research and Innovation Center in Dearborn where members of the truck team educated media about the durability, quality and reliability testing Ford conducted to ensure that the all-new 2015 Ford F-150 earned its “Built Ford Tough” badge.
- From Acid Baths to Power Hop Hill, 10 Ways Ford Torture-Tested the 2015 F-150
DEARBORN – The all-new 2015 Ford F-150 has already scaled the highest points of the Continental Divide and experienced the most extreme weather conditions as Ford has set out to engineer its toughest truck yet.
- From One Icon to Another, the Ford Mustang and Ford F-150 Take Centre Stage in Vancouver
VANCOUVER - It was a spring day in Vancouver when media gathered at the Vancouver International Auto Show for the Ford press conference to see the west coast debut of both the all-new Ford Mustang and Ford F-150.
- All-New Ford F-150 Makes a Special Stop at Kansas City Assembly
KANSAS CITY - With the 2014 Greater Kansas City International Auto Show stopping through town, the all-new Ford F-150 made a visit to the Kansas City Assembly Plant (KCAP). The truck was parked in an open passage way known as the “tunnel,” so plant personnel and assembly workers would have an opportunity to view the new model up close and personal.
- New Ford F-150 – First Truck to Offer Tougher, Brighter, More Efficient LED Headlamps
DEARBORN – When the assignment is to reinvent the Ford F-150 while maintaining its heritage of being Built Ford Tough, even the headlamps matter.
- All-New 2015 F-150: The Reinvention of America’s Favorite Truck
DEARBORN - Leaders don’t stand still.
- All-New Ford F-150 Adds Tough New Snow Plow Prep Option Across All Cab Configurations
DEARBORN - Winter warriors will have a tough new tool in their arsenal against Mother Nature with Ford’s new snow plow prep option, available on the all-new 2015 F-150. Ford will be the only manufacturer to offer a light-duty snow plow prep option across all cab configurations – Regular, SuperCab and SuperCrew.
- You Test It: Ford Offers Opportunity to Be Among First People Behind the Wheel of All-New F-150
DEARBORN - Ford, America’s truck leader, is looking for truck buyers to take an all-new F-150 through some of the toughest testing it might ever encounter – their own.
- Ford NAIAS Exhibit Brings New F-150 to Life in a Real Way
DETROIT - The worldwide debut of the all-new 2015 Ford F-150 at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) features a Detroit-exclusive Future of Tough assembly line exhibit that offers visitors an actual look at how the iconic truck will be built at Ford’s Kansas City Assembly Plant.
- Ford NAIAS Stand Showcases Product, Technology
DETROIT - The Ford display at the 2014 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) was purposefully designed to bring one overarching Ford message to life, according to David Tillapaugh, Global Auto Show Operations manager.
- Faces of F-150
DEARBORN - Ford faces of the all-new Ford F-150.
- Advanced 2.7-Liter EcoBoost with Auto Start-Stop Brings New Capability and Efficiency to Next Ford F-150
DETROIT – Ford, America’s truck leader, is expanding its industry-leading range of powerful and efficient powertrains with the addition of an all-new 2.7-liter EcoBoost® with standard Auto Start-Stop engineered specifically for the next-generation Ford F-150.
- Ford Uses High-Strength Steel Plus High-Strength, Aluminum Alloys on Toughest F-150 Ever
DETROIT - The all-new Ford F-150 brings a new meaning to Built Ford Tough, with cutting-edge materials and an industry-first frame design, making the truck tougher and more efficient than ever.
- Ford Executives Ring NYSE Opening Bell, Mark Introduction of the All-New Ford F-150
NEW YORK - Ford executives rang the Opening Bell at the New York Stock Exchange Monday marking introduction of the all-new 2015 Ford F-150.
- Ford NAIAS Event Uses Cutting-Edge Tech, Creativity to Tell Product Story
DETROIT – Before being revealed to media during the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) Monday, the all-new Ford F-150 roared its way into Joe Louis Arena stage, introducing Ford employees, retirees as well as family and friends to the next generation of Built Ford Tough during the fourth annual NAIAS Employee Preview event.
- All-New Ford F-150 Redefines Full-Size Trucks as the Toughest, Smartest, Most Capable F-150 Ever
DETROIT – Ford today introduces the all-new Ford F-150, the reinvention of America’s favorite truck. It is the toughest, smartest and most capable F-150 ever – setting the standard for the future of trucks.
- Smart New Features Take Capability, Comfort and Convenience to New Levels for All-New F-150
DETROIT – Ford’s all-new F-150 improves capability, comfort and convenience with more than a dozen smart new technologies for owners of America’s most popular truck. Many of these features are appearing for the first time ever on a pickup truck.
- Ford Prepares for Online Rush Led by F-150 Shoppers This Holiday Weekend
DEARBORN - This weekend is known as the start to holiday shopping. What may be less known is that Ford also expects foot and screen traffic to increase as customers research new auto purchases online and service their current vehicles at dealers across the country.
- First CNG-Capable 2014 Ford F-150 Rolls Off the Line in Kansas City
KANSAS CITY - Ford, America’s truck leader, began production of the 2014 F-150 with the ability to run on compressed natural gas, making Ford the only manufacturer with an available CNG/LPG-capable half-ton pickup.
- Ford F-150 EcoBoost Hits 400,000 Sales, Saving 45 Million Gallons of Gas Annually
DEARBORN – Sales of Ford F-150 with EcoBoost® – launched less than three years ago – have already topped 400,000 units in the United States.