- Ford Korea Sets New All-Time Monthly Sales Record in May
SEOUL – Ford Sales Service Korea announced record sales in May, selling 657 vehicles from its Ford and Lincoln brands, making it Ford’s best-ever monthly sales performance in Korea. Previously 614 was the highest record for sales in one month (set in April 2010).
- Export & Growth Renovates Puerto Rico Technical Training Center
CAROLINIA, Puerto Rico - Ford Export and Growth (E&G) invested U.S. $95,000 to upgrade its Puerto Rico Technical Training Center.
- Ford Korea Launches Third Dealer, Opens First Showroom and Sevice Center in Northern Seoul
SEOUL – Ford’s newest dealer partner in Korea, Polaris Auto, opened its showroom in Guri, Gyeonggi-do, and its new service center in Uijeongbu.
- E&G Business Preferred Network Program Improves Service to Fleet Customers
DEARBORN – Ford Export and Growth (E&G) dealers only have until the end of June to become eligible for a fast start bonus award available through the new Business Preferred Network (BPN) program.
- All-New Lincoln MKZ Launches in South Korea
SEOUL – Ford Sales and Service Korea launched the all-new Lincoln MKZ, marking the Asian debut of the vehicle that will set new standards for premium sedans by combining elegant design and impressive state-of-the-art technology.
- Ford Launches New Middle East Brand Campaign
DUBAI, UAE – Ford Middle East launched a regional integrated advertising and communications campaign highlighting Ford’s various smart technologies and the brand’s leadership within the industry. The campaign uses a fun and engaging young Arab character, Youssef, and his friends to highlight the latest Ford models and demonstrate unique Ford technologies such as Blind Spot Information System with Cross Traffic Alert, EcoBoost, Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keeping System and Foot-Activated Liftgate.
- Ford Sales Up 38 Percent in Nigeria
LAGOS, Nigeria – Ford sales in Nigeria are up 38 percent in the first four months of 2013 compared with previous year-to-date sales. Through April, 1,264 units were sold, while 914 units sold during the same time period of 2012.
- Al Jazirah Vehicles Expands Presence in Saudi Arabia
HA’IL, Saudi Arabia – Ford’s largest dealer in the Middle East opened an expansive new facility in northwest Saudi Arabia.
- Ford Launches 'Auto Remedio' Campaign in Puerto Rico to Emphasize Technology, Brand Strengths
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico – Ford recently launched its first primary brand campaign, dubbed “Auto Remedio,” in Puerto Rico to accentuate its position as the favorite American manufacturer on the island.
- Ford Motor Company Officially Launches Operations in Myanmar
YANGON, Myanmar — Ford Motor Company today officially announced its entry into the rapidly opening Myanmar market through an exclusive agreement and partnership with Capital Automotive Ltd., a subsidiary of leading Myanmar conglomerate, Capital Diamond Star Group.
- Ford Goes Further With Red Bull X-Fighters in Dubai
DUBAI, UAE – Spain’s Dany Torres captured the win when the Red Bull X-Fighters World Tour stopped in Dubai this month, beating out New Zealand’s Levi Sherwood.
- Export & Growth Enjoys Best First Quarter Ever
DEARBORN - Sales in Export and Growth (E&G) regions reached 13,031 in March, helping E&G set an all-time first-quarter sales record of 42,915.
- Ford Export and Growth Expands into Cameroon; Appoints Tractafric Motors as Dealer
CAMEROON - Cameroon is home to the newest Ford dealership, becoming the 84th market served by Export and Growth. E&G recently reached an agreement with Tractafric Motors to sell vehicles there.
- All-New Lincoln MKZ, MKZ Hybrid Debut at 2013 Seoul Show
SEOUL – Continuing its unprecedented product momentum, Ford Korea is showcasing 12 Ford and Lincoln models at the 2013 Seoul Motor Show in the company’s largest-ever auto-show display in South Korea. The company is also debuting the all-new Lincoln MKZ and Lincoln MKZ Hybrid premium mid-size sedans, before the official launch of the vehicles this summer.
- Built Ford Tough Truck Roadshow ‘Unleash the Beast’ Wows Saudi Community
JEDDAH, KSA – Ford Middle East and Al Jazirah Vehicles Agencies Co., the Ford and Lincoln importer-dealer in Saudi Arabia, recently kicked off a major Kingdom-wide roadshow, bringing the legendary F-150 and Ranger Built Ford Tough trucks closer to Saudi customers. The event was a huge success during the first three legs, in Najran, Jizan and Abha, with more than 5,000 customers attending so far. After the Jeddah leg, the roadshow continues to Al-Madīnah al-Munawwarah, Tabuk, Ha’il, Al Qassim, Dammam and Riyadh.
- Ford and Al Jazirah Vehicles Drive Awareness on Dangers of Counterfeit Automotive Spare Parts
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia – Al Jazirah Vehicles Agencies, the Ford and Lincoln importer-dealer in Saudi Arabia, and Ford Middle East are fighting the proliferation of counterfeit spare parts in the region.
- Reporter Credits Lane-Keeping System with Save
ISABELA, Puerto Rico – Ford’s lane-keeping and driver-alert systems earned rave reviews from a journalist who credits the features with helping him avoid a collision.
- Taurus ‘Thinks Big’ to Appeal to Middle East Buyers Desiring Large Vehicles, Options
DUBAI, UAE – A leader in performance, technology and design, the Taurus is well-equipped to help Ford retain its dominance in the Middle East’s D/E car segment.
- E-mail Capture Program Seeks to Improve Ownership Experience, Retain Customers
DEARBORN - Ford Export and Growth’s (E&G) e-mail capture program is not only improving customers’ ownership experience, it’s strengthening their relationship with their dealer.
- Ford Improves Parts Availability in Sub-Saharan Africa with Launch of New Parts Distribution Center
LAGOS, Nigeria – Ford Motor Company is taking action to improve parts availability by expanding service of its Middle East Parts Distribution Center (PDC) to dealers in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA), getting parts to customers in the region more quickly than ever before.
- Ford Korea Announces Polaris Auto as Third Dealer; Expands Nationwide Sales and Service Network
SEOUL – Ford Sales and Service Korea is expanding its operations into the northern region of Seoul and the northeastern region of Gyeonggi-do. Ford Korea recently signed a letter of intent with Polaris Auto Co. Ltd. to sell and service Ford and Lincoln vehicles in areas where Ford does not currently have a presence.
- Ford Snags Three Autoworld Car of the Year Awards in Malaysia
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia – Ford in Malaysia celebrated three more award wins at this week’s Autoworld 2012 Car of the Year awards, two for the segment-defining all-new Ford Ranger and one for the class-leading all-new Ford Focus.
- December Caps Off Historic Year for Export & Growth
DEARBORN – Record sales throughout Ford Export and Growth (E&G) in 2012 made it a banner year for the organization.
- Sub-Saharan Africa Enjoys Banner Month, Year
DEARBORN – Ford set sales records throughout 2012 in Sub-Saharan Africa, and December was no exception.
- South Korea Sets Annual Sales Record
DEARBORN – The Ford brand in South Korea closed out 2012 with its best quarter and best year on record.
- Focus Favorite Car in Israel
DEARBORN – The popularity of small cars continues to grow in Israel, and there’s none more popular than the Ford Focus.
- Ford Middle East Sets All-Time Sales Record
DEARBORN – Ford and Lincoln closed 2012 on a high note in the Middle East – ending the year up 8 percent on the strength of sales of 75,796 vehicles. Both brands saw sales jump in the fourth quarter year-over-year says Larry Prein, Ford Middle East managing director.
- Caribbean & Central America Ends Year on the Upswing
DEARBORN – The Caribbean and Central America (CCA) closed out 2012 with its best month of the year. In fact, it was the region’s best month since December 2003.
- Malaysia Leads Export & Growth’s Asia Pacific Markets to New Record
DEARBORN – Ford and Lincoln sales in Export & Growth’s Asia Pacific region were at their all-time best in December, helping the region achieve its best quarter ever, with 4,350 vehicles sold. Overall vehicle sales were well-balanced between cars, led by Fiesta and Focus, and the Ford Ranger, with all three nameplates growing by more than 30 percent over December 2011.
- Ford Service Excellence Contest Aims to Strengthen Customer Satisfaction
DEARBORN – Pride and gratitude were at the forefront as winners of Ford Export and Growth’s (E&G) Service Excellence World Cup competition accepted their prizes.