- New High-Performance Ford Explorer Sport, a Fully Capable SUV Certified to Deliver Class-Leading Fuel Economy
DEARBORN – Ford’s new Explorer Sport will stand in a class of one when it goes on sale next month with an EPA-certified 22 mpg highway rating, the only seven-passenger, high-performance SUV on the market to do so.
- 17 (and counting) Monthly Sales Records for Export and Growth
DEARBORN - The history-making continued last month as Export and Growth (E&G) saw its sales record extended for the 17th month in a row.
- Ford, Lincoln Vehicles See GCC Q1 Retail Sales Soar by Nearly 40 Percent
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates – Ford’s drive in the Middle East continued accelerating during the first quarter of 2012, reporting a 37 per cent growth in GCC retail sales compared to the same period last year. Increasing retail sales across the Ford and Lincoln lineups in the region further confirm continued increase in consumer preference for the latest models from both brands.
- Q&A on the New Addition of the Explorer Sport
DEARBORN - The Explorer lineup grows in 2013 with the addition of Explorer Sport bringing more power, unsurpassed fuel-economy and sport enhanced capability to the Explorer family. Below is a Q&A about the new model including, design changes on the exterior and interior and additional enhancements that will improve ride and handling.
- New Ford Explorer Sport: Fuel-Efficient, High-Performance SUV Features Inspired Design Cues, EcoBoost V6 Engine
DEARBORN – The first-ever performance version of the Ford Explorer arrives this year with the highest projected fuel economy among gasoline-engine-powered, high- performance SUVs.