- Ford Explorer Named 2016 Middle East Car of the Year ‘Best Midsize SUV’
The new 2016 Ford Explorer has been named “Best Midsize SUV” in the prestigious Middle East Car of the Year (MECOTY) awards. Judged by a panel of 12 ‘motoring minds’ from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and Levant countries, the Middle East Car of the Year is the biggest, most coveted award of the regional automotive industry.
- Ford Impresses at Qatar Motor Show with Big Commitment to SUVs and Trucks
Ford and Almana Motors, the local importer-dealer, announced an impressive new lineup at the Qatar Motor Show. Ford unveiled the all-new 2016 Ranger, the new 2016 Explorer and the all-new 2016 Edge SUVs for the first time in Qatar.
- Ford Sollers Announces the Start of Full-Cycle Production for the New Ford Explorer
Ford Sollers has started full-cycle production of the new Ford Explorer at its modernized assembly plant in Elabuga, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia.
- 2015 Ford Explorer Updated with New Colors, Features and a Sporty New Look for Summer
Ford Explorer brings new options to utility vehicle customers for 2015, including a sport-inspired appearance package that raises the bar on comfort and technology without breaking the bank, as well as new colors and features.
- Ford F-Series Posts Best April Since 2006, Explorer Has Best April Sales Since 2005
F-Series sales totaled 63,387 vehicles last month, making for the truck’s best April since 2006, and Explorer had its best April sales performance since 2005 with 16,629 vehicles sold, an increase of 17 percent.
- Ford Explorer Maintains Top Safety Ratings from NHTSA
DEARBORN - The 2014 Ford Explorer maintains top marks in the federal government’s new car safety rating program. Both front-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive models earned five-star overall vehicle scores in the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s New Car Assessment Program.
- KBB.com: Ford Mustang, Explorer Top Performance Car, Full-Size SUV to Own Over Five Years
DEARBORN - Two Ford-brand vehicles have been named to the KBB.com 2014 5-Year Cost to Own Award list by Kelley Blue Book.
- Ford Explorer Continues to be Hot Commodity
DEARBORN - Since its re-launch in December of 2010, the Ford Explorer continues to generate excitement among consumers. And that excitement translates into robust sales for Ford.