- New Ford F-4000 Released in Agribusiness Events with Exhibition in Ribeirão Preto
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - The new Ford Trucks' F-4000 model is in the spotlight at Agrishow, one of the leading events of Brazilian agribusiness, in Ribeirão Preto, SP. This is the first exhibition of the model to the public since the announcement of its release, expected to the second half this year.
- LEP Employees Excited by Engine Announcement
LIMA, Ohio – Employees are excited about Ford Motor Company’s $500 million investment to upgrade its Lima Engine Plant and add 300 new jobs. Plant leaders and company executives announced Friday morning that the workers will support production of an all-new 2.7-liter EcoBoost engine.
- Horsepower Unleashed – Motivating the All-New Ford Mustang
DEARBORN – The all-new Ford Mustang offers a choice of engines available with either manual or automatic transmissions that make it a great all-around performer no matter how you mix and match.
- All-New 2015 Lincoln MKC Small Premium Utility First to Offer 2.3-Liter EcoBoost Engine
NEW YORK – An all-new vehicle deserves an all-new engine.
- Struandale Engine Plant Hits 100,000 Engine Milestone
PORT ELIZABETH, South Africa – The Ford Struandale Engine Plant (SEP) has achieved a significant milestone with the production of its 100 000th new-generation diesel engine.
- Ford to Debut New EcoBoost Race Engine at 2014 24 Hours of Daytona
DEARBORN – As part of its continuing strategy to bring product-relevant technology into racing, Ford announced today plans to bring its 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost® racing engine to the 2014 TUDOR United SportsCar Championship series.
- Ford Installs 500,000th 6.7-Liter Power Stroke V8 Turbocharged Diesel Engine
LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Ford, America’s truck leader, announced the installation of its 500,000th 6.7-liter Power Stroke® V8 turbocharged diesel engine, which went into a new 2014 Ford Super Duty F-350 Lariat pickup truck. The engine was installed yesterday at Kentucky Truck Plant in Louisville.
- Ford Builds Two Millionth EcoBoost Engine as Consumer Demand Grows in Markets Worldwide
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company today celebrates a manufacturing milestone for its fuel-saving EcoBoost engines: Two million have been produced globally since the 2009 launch of the engine line.
- Ford Doubles German Production Capacity of 1.0-litre EcoBoost Engine
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford is boosting production capacity of the award-winning 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine to meet European demand by doubling the output from its Cologne, Germany, engine plant to more than 1,000 engines a day.
- Changan Ford More Than Doubles Engine Production Capacity with New Chongqing Plant
CHONGQING, China – Changan Ford Automobile Co., Ford’s biggest passenger vehicle joint venture in China, recently launched a US$500 million new engine plant in Chongqing.
- Ford EcoBoost Engines Win Top Award from Car Dealer
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford’s acclaimed EcoBoost engine technology has picked up a top honour at the annual Car Dealer Power awards. The three-strong range of economical petrol powerplants was voted “Manufacturer Initiative of the Year” by Car Dealer readers.
- Ford 1.0-Litre EcoBoost Wins International Engine of the Year for Second Year
STUTTGART, Germany – Ford Motor Company’s ultra-fuel efficient and spirited 1.0-litre EcoBoost petrol engine today was named 2013 International Engine of the Year, marking the second straight year Ford’s acclaimed three-cylinder engine has captured the award.
- How a 600-Mile NASCAR Race Challenges Engine Builders
CONCORD, N.C. - After competing in the Sprint All-Star Race, which is one of the shortest events of the season, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series teams will experience the longest race of the year this weekend as the annual Coca-Cola 600 takes place at Charlotte Motor Speedway on Sunday. Doug Yates, head engine builder at Roush Yates Engines, spoke to Ford Racing about what makes the annual Memorial Day Weekend spectacular so challenging from a power perspective.
- Ford Sollers Accelerates Growth Plan in Russia With New Engine Plant and Launch of EcoSport
RUSSIA – Ford Sollers is accelerating its plan to expand in the burgeoning Russian market by announcing that it is building a $274 million (10 billion Russian Rouble) engine plant in Elabuga in Tatarstan, and also will manufacture and sell the EcoSport.
- Changan Ford Mazda Engine Celebrates One Millionth Engine Milestone
NANJING, China — The team at Changan Ford Mazda Engine Co., Ltd (CFME) has celebrated an historic moment, with its one millionth engine rolling off the line, which will power both the world’s and China's best-selling compact car – the Ford Focus.
- LEP Hosts Supplier Summit in Preparation of New Engine Launch
LIMA, Ohio - In its simplest form, the business model of supply and demand can be broken down into two parts. A consumer needs “something” and a business provides that “something.” Suppliers, though, act as the link in the supply and demand process.
- Ford Boosts Chassis, Engine Production Capacity to Meet Rising Demand for Motorhomes
DEARBORN - Ford, America’s best-selling motorhome chassis manufacturer, is increasing production capacity by approximately 35 percent to meet renewed recreational vehicle demand in the United States.
- Ford’s 2.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine Wins Second Consecutive Ward’s 10 Best Engines Trophy; GT500 Engine Also Honored
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company’s fuel efficient 2.0-liter EcoBoost® four-cylinder engine is one of two Ford engines this year to win a highly coveted 10 Best Engines trophy from the editors of WardsAuto World.
- Q&A with Joe Bakaj, Global Vice President, Powertrain Engineering
DEARBORN - @Ford recently sat down with Joe Bakaj, global vice president, Powertrain Engineering, to discuss the 1.0-liter EcoBoost and the challenges that lay ahead in Powertrain for 2013.
- Ford 1.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine Sets the Standard for Smoothness and Quietness in Small Engines
DUNTON and DAGENHAM – Start up Ford’s patented new 1.0-liter three-cylinder EcoBoost® engine and chances are you’ll have to look at the tachometer to verify that the engine is running.
- The All-New 1.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine: The Little Engine that Does
DEARBORN - Starting with the 2014 Ford Fiesta, the award-winning 1.0-liter EcoBoost engine will change the game for fuel-economy standards.
- Ford Marks Milestone As 500,000th EcoBoost-Equipped Vehicle Rolls off Line
DEARBORN – Ford’s highly successful, fuel-efficient EcoBoost® engine technology hit a big milestone recently with its 500,000th engine being produced just three years after its launch in 2009.
- Award-Winning 1.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine Coming to North America Next Year in the New Ford Fiesta
DEARBORN – The new 2014 Ford Fiesta on sale next year will be the first vehicle available in the United States with Ford’s award-winning 1.0-liter EcoBoost® engine. Though the car has not yet undergone EPA testing, it is expected to be certified as the most fuel-efficient non-hybrid car available in the United States.
- Ford Celebrates the Production of 500,000 Sigma Engines in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford achieved the production of 500,000 Sigma engines in Brazil, the global family which equips the Focus, New Fiesta and New EcoSport models in South America as well as the New Fiesta in North America. Composed of 1.6 Flex and gasoline versions, the line is produced at Ford's plant in Taubaté, São Paulo state, and incorporates important advances in performance, economy and sustainability, with international quality standards.
- Ford EcoSport, Ranger, Fusion and Fusion Hybrid Win '2013 Car of the Year' Awards in Brazil
SAO PAULO, Brazil – Ford was the big winner last night at the Brazilian Car of the Year Awards in Sao Paulo, picking up awards in five of the eight categories.
- Ford Brazil Celebrates the Production of 3 Million Zetec Engines in Taubaté
TAUBATÉ, Brazil - Ford Brazil celebrated the production of 3 million RoCam Zetec engines that fit its popular models Ka, Fiesta and Courier. Produced at the Taubaté plant, in São Paulo state, with this milestone the RoCam reinforces the fact of being one of the most successful lines of engines in the country, comprised by versions 1.0 and Flex 1.6 Flex and gasoline, the latter intended for foreign market.
- Ford Trucks Highlights the Euro 5 Engine Power in the New Ford 2429 Cargo Campaign
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – Ford Trucks launched a campaign to show the power of the New 2429 Cargo equipped with the six-cylinder Cummins Euro 5 engine, which, besides being more powerful, with 290cv, also saves more fuel. The comedy movie called Gladiators shows what happens inside the truck’s engine during a steep climb.
- Ford India Expands Engine Plant and Positioned As a Regional Hub
CHENNAI, India – Ford India has completed the expansion of its engine plant, increasing annual engine production capacity 36 percent to 340,000, helping transform the facility into a regional small engine hub.
- Canadian Built: Ford Edges and Engines
OAKVILLE/WINDSOR - When the Ford Edge was launched in 2006 – built at Oakville Assembly Complex in Oakville, Ontario – it was a winner from the start, capturing reviews that described it as significant and appealing. Fast forward to the present and after a substantial refresh, add handsome, tech-savvy and fuelefficient to the long list of words that describe the vehicle named Best New Utility Vehicle by the Automotive Journalist Association of Canada last year.