- New Ford F-4000 Released in Agribusiness Events with Exhibition in Ribeirão Preto
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - The new Ford Trucks' F-4000 model is in the spotlight at Agrishow, one of the leading events of Brazilian agribusiness, in Ribeirão Preto, SP. This is the first exhibition of the model to the public since the announcement of its release, expected to the second half this year.
- LEP Employees Excited by Engine Announcement
LIMA, Ohio – Employees are excited about Ford Motor Company’s $500 million investment to upgrade its Lima Engine Plant and add 300 new jobs. Plant leaders and company executives announced Friday morning that the workers will support production of an all-new 2.7-liter EcoBoost engine.
- Horsepower Unleashed – Motivating the All-New Ford Mustang
DEARBORN – The all-new Ford Mustang offers a choice of engines available with either manual or automatic transmissions that make it a great all-around performer no matter how you mix and match.
- Struandale Engine Plant Hits 100,000 Engine Milestone
PORT ELIZABETH, South Africa – The Ford Struandale Engine Plant (SEP) has achieved a significant milestone with the production of its 100 000th new-generation diesel engine.
- Ford to Debut New EcoBoost Race Engine at 2014 24 Hours of Daytona
DEARBORN – As part of its continuing strategy to bring product-relevant technology into racing, Ford announced today plans to bring its 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost® racing engine to the 2014 TUDOR United SportsCar Championship series.
- Ford Installs 500,000th 6.7-Liter Power Stroke V8 Turbocharged Diesel Engine
LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Ford, America’s truck leader, announced the installation of its 500,000th 6.7-liter Power Stroke® V8 turbocharged diesel engine, which went into a new 2014 Ford Super Duty F-350 Lariat pickup truck. The engine was installed yesterday at Kentucky Truck Plant in Louisville.
- Ford Builds Two Millionth EcoBoost Engine as Consumer Demand Grows in Markets Worldwide
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company today celebrates a manufacturing milestone for its fuel-saving EcoBoost engines: Two million have been produced globally since the 2009 launch of the engine line.
- Ford Doubles German Production Capacity of 1.0-litre EcoBoost Engine
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford is boosting production capacity of the award-winning 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine to meet European demand by doubling the output from its Cologne, Germany, engine plant to more than 1,000 engines a day.