- ‘Alterrain Conqueror’ Promotion to Boost Endeavour Sales in India
NEW DELHI, India — Ford India’s latest campaign to boost sales of the Endeavour SUV has become a rather mustachioed affair.
- Ford Partners with National Geographic for New Adventure Series on TV
NEW DELHI — The ‘all-terrain’ capabilities of Ford India’s mighty SUV Endeavour found a match in the indomitable spirit of five intrepid, adventurous souls whose amazing journeys will soon be seen on a TV series in India.
- Women Give Masculine Endeavour a Feminine Touch In India
CHENNAI, India — The muscular looking Ford SUV Endeavour, one of the biggest vehicles in its class on Indian roads, may look very macho from the outside, but few know it has a distinct feminine touch. Almost half of the workers producing the Endeavour at the U268 Trim, Chassis and Final (TCF) line at the Maraimalai Nagar plant in Chennai are women.
- Ford Endeavour Conquers Snow-Covered Roads at the Foot of the Himalayas
NARKANDA, India — As Delhi Auto Expo 2012 began to wind down, one group of passionate auto enthusiasts decided they needed some time on the open road. Not just any road, but the snow-covered roads of Himachal Pradesh, a state in northern India at the foot of the mighty Himalayas.
- Limited Edition Endeavour 4x4 Hurricane Launches in India
CHENNAI, India – Its masculine design, durable comfort, excellence in ride and handling – even in the harshest of driving environments – and penchant for all things adventurous have been long-held hallmarks of the Ford Endeavour among enthusiasts and drivers alike.