- FAAN Salutes African-American Ford Dealers at Annual Black History Month Celebration, with Keynote Address by Dr. Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company’s rich automotive history has helped fuel the success of African-American auto dealers in Southeast Michigan. The Ford-employees African-Ancestry Network (FAAN) honored these dealers at the 33rd Annual Black History Month Celebration held at the Dearborn Inn in Dearborn, Mich. on Feb. 21.
- Middle East Customer Relationship Center Moves to Dearborn
DEARBORN – Rapidly increasing sales in the Middle East and elsewhere prompted Ford to closely examine the service received by customers and potential customers. In order to better meet their needs and provide the best possible assistance, a formerly Middle East-focused customer relationship center was moved from Dubai to Dearborn.
- World Headquarters Event Invites Employees to Honor Veterans
DEARBORN - The Veteran’s Networking Group would like to invite Ford employees to honor Ford military veterans and family members at its Veteran’s Day celebration, Nov. 14, 2013 from 10:30 a.m. until noon in the world headquarters auditorium.
- Ford’s Employee Resource Groups Play a Vital Role in Brand Marketing and Product Technology
DEARBORN - The first Ford Employee Resource Groups (ERG) began over 20 years ago to offer informal networking support to employees. Since then, Ford’s ERGs have grown to 11 corporately approved groups, with a combined total membership of approximately 16,000 Ford employees.
- FAAN Celebrates African American History; Honors Local Visionaries
DEARBORN - Throughout the course of history, African Americans have made significant contributions in areas ranging from government to law, science and medicine to education and literature, sports, music, film and dance. This rich history, along with the achievements of notable African Americans, is celebrated during Black History Month.
- FCA Celebrates 2013 Chinese New Year with the Inauguration of Ford China Ambassador Award
DEARBORN - The Ford Chinese Association (FCA), a Ford Motor Company employee resource group (ERG), recently celebrated the Year of the Snake. The annual event was held at the historic Dearborn Inn where more than 300 guests attended, including company executives, employees, family members and friends.
- Ford Asian Indian Association Goes Further Hosting Design Showroom Tour Event
DEARBORN - Recently, the Ford Asian Indian Association (FAIA) hosted its Second Annual Design Showroom Tour. With the success of FAIA first Showroom Tour, anticipation was high for the 2012 event.
- Ford Interfaith Network Hosts National Day of Prayer Event
DEARBORN - The Ford Interfaith Network (FIN) recently hosted a National Day of Prayer event at Ford World Headquarters. "Prayer – Our Foundation and Our Anchor,” was the theme of this year’s event that brought together nearly 80 men and women of diverse denominations. The event was also webcast to various remote Ford locations in North America.
- A Star-Studded Lineup Celebrates Black History Month at Ford
DEARBORN - The Ford-Employees African-Ancestry Network (FAAN) hosted its 31st Annual Black History Month celebration with two key themes: philanthropy and individual achievement. A packed house filled the presidential ball room at The Henry Ford on Friday, Feb. 24.