- Ford Investing $4.5 Billion in Electrified Vehicle Solutions, Reimagining How to Create Future Vehicles for Users
Ford is investing an additional $4.5 billion in electrified vehicle solutions by 2020 as well as changing how the company develops vehicle experiences for customers – all to make people’s lives better by changing the way the world moves.
- Dunton Hosts Student Electric Race Car Endurance Trial
When Ford’s Dunton Technical Centre hosted an electric race car endurance trial for students, more than 20 cars and about 250 people took part.
- Ford, University of Michigan Create New Kind of Battery Lab to Speed Development of Future Electrified Vehicles
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - A new $8 million battery lab opened today at the University of Michigan that will help Ford develop batteries that are smaller, lighter and less expensive to produce. The work could accelerate development of battery-powered vehicles that are more efficient and affordable than today’s models and that go farther on a single charge.
- MyFord Mobile Data Show Ford Plug-Ins Use Enough Electric-Only Miles to Circle World Eight Times – Every Day
DEARBORN - Ford plug-in hybrid vehicles rack up enough electric-only miles every day to drive around the earth nearly eight times – a number rapidly increasing as Ford continues investing in infrastructure while exclusive features like MyFord® Mobile help improve driving habits.
- EV Charge Network to Benefit Employees
DEARBORN - @Ford Online had the opportunity to sit down with Mike Tinskey, global director, Vehicle Electrification Infrastructure, and discuss the employee electric vehicle charging network.
- Ford Launches Electric Vehicle Charging Network for Employees; Customers Log 30 Million All-Electric Miles
DEARBORN - More Ford employees soon will be able to drive to work entirely on electricity, thanks to a new workplace charging network being installed at nearly every Ford facility in the U.S. and Canada.