- Ford Impresses at Qatar Motor Show with Big Commitment to SUVs and Trucks
Ford and Almana Motors, the local importer-dealer, announced an impressive new lineup at the Qatar Motor Show. Ford unveiled the all-new 2016 Ranger, the new 2016 Explorer and the all-new 2016 Edge SUVs for the first time in Qatar.
- New Survey Shows Europe’s SUV Boom is Set to Accelerate as Millennial Generation Enters Prime New Car Buying Years
COLOGNE, Germany – Turns out the iPhone generation is also the SUV generation.
- Ford to Debut Euro-Spec Edge in Frankfurt and Announce SUV and AWD Growth Plans
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford is set to expand its line-up and increase sales in the fast-growing SUV segment in Europe as well as significantly increase its offering of all-wheel drive (AWD) technologies across its portfolio.
- Ford Plans 8 Big Product Actions in Brazil in 2015
SAO PAULO - Ford Brazil will end 2014 with increased market share and leadership in important market segments with the New Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, EcoSport, and recently-launched New Ka. And it will continue with new vehicle launches in 2015 with at least eight product actions. These were the messages presented at the company’s annual year-end luncheon with the media.
- Ford to Exhibit Domestic, International Attractions and Technology at its Best Stand Ever at the São Paulo Auto Show
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL - On October 28, Ford Brazil promoted its press conference at the 2014 São Paulo Auto Show, reinforcing the “Global Lineup with Purposeful Technology” concept through the products introduced in country. At the press conference, which gathered around 600 journalists and bloggers from Latin America and Europe, Steven Armstrong, president Ford South America, highlighted the recently-launched New Ka in the 1.5-liter hatch and 1.0-liter sedan models and announced the 2015 Fusion with unprecedented rear inflatable seatbelts. The event will be open for the public from October 30 to November 9.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 11.07.14
New Ford Edge and the new Focus ST are big news makers for Ford this week.
- Ford Reveals Smart and Spacious All-New Edge; Ford’s Most Advanced SUV to Launch Across Europe in 2015
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company today revealed the all-new Ford Edge, a high tech, upscale utility vehicle that will go on sale across Europe for the first time in 2015.
- Ford Celebrates 95 Years in Brazil with the Biggest Renovation in its History
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford Brazil celebrates today its 95th anniversary. The company reaches this milestone with a portfolio of global products, the biggest vehicle renovation in its history and the introduction of new technologies that improves the efficiency and car safety in different segments of the market (cars, pick-ups and light, medium and heavy trucks).
- Thank You Ford Edge
OAKVILLE - Recently we received a letter from a Ford Edge customer thanking the Oakville team for building the vehicle that protected him and his family in a car accident. The customer said that he was very impressed and thankful for the attention to safety built into the vehicles produced here in Oakville.
- Advanced New Focus Leads Ford’s Geneva Line-up; New Mustang, New Edge Concept Make Debuts
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford Motor Company today delivers European auto show debuts for new vehicles that highlight the progress already achieved in the company’s product-led transformation.
- Ford Edge Concept Makes European Motor Show Debut in Geneva; Previews New Large Upscale SUV for Europe
GENEVA, Switzerland – The all-new Ford Edge Concept today made its European public motor show debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show – giving a strong indication of the technology, design and craftsmanship direction of the company’s new large SUV for Europe.
- Ford Selects Canadian Plant to Build All-New Global Utility Vehicle for Export to More Than 60 Countries
TORONTO – Ford of Canada’s Oakville Assembly plant will build the all-new Ford Edge global utility vehicle, shipping it from Canada to more than 60 countries as demand for utility vehicles grows worldwide.
- Ford Most-Awarded Brand in U.S. News & World Report Best Cars for the Money
DEARBORN - Ford took home the most awards of any domestic automaker and any single brand, owning four categories in U.S. News & World Report’s 2014 Best Cars for the Money.
- Ford Announces SYNC® AppLink™ For The Brazilian Market At Campus Party 2014
SAO PAULO, Brazil -During a press conference in Campus Party, the biggest technology event in Brazil, Ford announced the arrival of SYNC® AppLink™ in Brazil this year. The decision is part of the company´s global strategy to meet the needs of drivers who want to be safely connected in their vehicles.
- Edge Concept in Detail: @Ford Interviews Designer Kevin George
DEARBORN - Last month, the 2013 Los Angeles International Auto Show served as the platform for the debut of the Ford Edge Concept, the company's vision for a sleeker, sportier, more fuel-efficient next-generation global-utility vehicle.
- Ford Edge Concept Previews New Large Upscale SUV for Europe
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford today revealed the all-new Ford Edge Concept to give a strong indication of the technology, design and craftsmanship direction of the company’s new large SUV for Europe.
- Ford Sollers Bolsters SUV Line-up with Russian-built Ford EcoSport and Ford Edge Coming Next Year
MOSCOW Russia – Ford Sollers announced today it is expanding its lineup of Ford sport utility vehicles produced in Russia to meet rising demand.
- Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program Achieves Record 39 Percent Growth; Improves Residuals, Dealer Profits
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company is on pace to set an all-time Certified Pre-Owned vehicle sales record this year. Through August, the company recorded 228,000 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury certified vehicle sales, representing 39 percent growth versus 2012.