- Ford Focus and EcoSport Earn Five-Star Safety Ranking from Latin NCAP
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford was one of the big winners in the fourth stage of the New Vehicle Assessment testing program for Latin America held by Latin NCAP, an independent new vehicle assessment program for the region.
- Ford India Sells 12,050 Units in November; Domestic Wholesales Rise 33 Percent
NEW DELHI, India – Ford India sold 12,050 vehicles in combined domestic wholesales and export sales in November, up 19 percent over the same month last year.
- New Fiesta, Focus, Fusion and EcoSport are Rated "2014 Best Purchase", by Motor Show Magazine
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford was the major winner brand in the "2014 Best Purchase" poll, conducted by Motor Show magazine, with four blue oval models selected as the best in their categories.
- Ford Vehicles Wins Important Comparative Tests Against Top Competitors in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford products in Brazil had an outstanding recognition over its competitors in three of the main automotive comparative tests performed by national influent publications.
- Ford Shows Way of the Future at Dubai International Motor Show
DUBAI, UAE – Visitors to the Ford stand at this year’s Dubai International Motor Show are impressed with the company’s line-up of all-new and refreshed products bearing the latest technologies and innovations.
- Ford Sollers Bolsters SUV Line-up with Russian-built Ford EcoSport and Ford Edge Coming Next Year
MOSCOW Russia – Ford Sollers announced today it is expanding its lineup of Ford sport utility vehicles produced in Russia to meet rising demand.
- Ford Sells EcoSport Limited Edition SUV for Europe Through Facebook®
BERLIN, Germany – Ford announced today at IFA 2013 that it will kick off the sale of its new Ford EcoSport on Facebook® with a special limited edition version of the small smart utility vehicle.
- Game Changer Finale Enthralls Employees
CHENNAI, India—The synchronous sound of folk artists from Kerala beating drums and cymbals filled the air as Chennai employees headed for lunch on Tuesday. No ordinary lunchtime serenade, the performance was part of the grand finale of the Game Changer events held in the three months leading up to launch of the all-new EcoSport.
- Ford EcoSport Records 30,000 Bookings in Just 17 Days
NEW DELHI, India – Indian consumers have recognized the compelling value proposition the all-new Ford EcoSport offers them, resulting in the SUV attracting over 30,000 bookings in just 17 days of its launch. Having witnessed unprecedented enquiries and growing order bank for the Ford EcoSport, Ford India is working hard to optimize deliveries and reduce the waiting time for delivery.
- Buoyed By All-New EcoSport, Ford Sales Up 14 Percent
NEW DELHI – Ford India sold 8,771 vehicles in combined wholesales and exports in June as it expanded its stable of global One Ford vehicles with the launch of the all-new Ford EcoSport.
- Dealerships Swarmed after Ford Launches EcoSport in India
CHENNAI, India— Ford India gave its customers a big surprise on Wednesday as it launched the all-new Ford EcoSport with prices starting at Rs. 559,000 (about US$9,300) ex-showroom, New Delhi. Following the announcement, which triggered an explosion of online and offline buzz, Ford India dealerships have been swarmed by visitors looking to experience, book and take home the eagerly awaited compact urban SUV.
- Ford India launches the Compact, Contemporary and Capable EcoSport at an Outstanding Value
NEW DELHI, India - Ford India, today officially launched the EcoSport keeping up to its commitment of delivering a stunning-looking product that packs in outstanding value for Indian consumers. EcoSport’s India launch raises the bar in the country’s fast-growing compact utility segment with its compelling value-for-money proposition.
- FPS Propels All-New EcoSport toward a Timely Launch
CHENNAI, India—When Ford President and Chief Executive Officer Alan Mulally exclaimed “The EcoSport looks fantastic” after experiencing the SUV in Chennai this week, he was also appreciating the strides the Chennai plant has made in adopting the Global Ford Production System (GFPS) to ramp up and bring additional flexibility at an investment of USD 142 million.
- EcoSport Wows International Media in Goa
GOA, India — Driving on India’s notorious roads can be an intimidating experience, especially for visitors. But for international media attending the all-new EcoSport drive around the famous beaches of Goa, the urban SUV made everything so much easier.
- Ford Sollers Accelerates Growth Plan in Russia With New Engine Plant and Launch of EcoSport
RUSSIA – Ford Sollers is accelerating its plan to expand in the burgeoning Russian market by announcing that it is building a $274 million (10 billion Russian Rouble) engine plant in Elabuga in Tatarstan, and also will manufacture and sell the EcoSport.
- EcoSport, EcoBoost Thrill Indian Media and Bloggers
GOA, India — The all-new Ford EcoSport has been making a major splash with Indian media and bloggers, impressed with its handling, the surprising power of the 1.0 litre EcoBoost engine and how FUN it is to drive.
- Chennai Cheers EcoSport Production Milestone
CHENNAI, India — Thousands of employees cheered as Ford in India’s senior leadership unveiled the first all-new Ecosport to roll off the final assembly line at Ford’s Chennai manufacturing plant.
- Ford of Mexico Excels at the XXVII Elegance Competition
MEXICO CITY - Nearly 23,000 people witnessed one of the most important and traditional automotive affairs in Mexico: the XXVII Elegance Competition. It was at this event that Ford launched three models for the Mexican market: Ford Fiesta, Crew Cab SVT Raptor and the automatic EcoSport Powershift.
- Ford Vehicles Win the Best Cars Award, promoted by Car Magazine
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford had its global vehicles launched in 2012 as a highlight in Best Cars Award, Brazil’s edition, promoted by the Car magazine. Considered one of the most important of the world, it has a lot of prestige by the direct participation of readers and publications of Motorpress group.
- Ford Displays SYNC AppLink and All-New EcoSport SUV at Milan Design Week
MILAN, Italy – Ford today at Milan Design Week showcased the SYNC AppLink system and the all-new EcoSport compact SUV that will be among the first Ford vehicles in Europe to offer the voice-activated system.
- All-new Ranger Drives Ford Thailand’s Best-Ever March and Record First Quarter Performance
BANGKOK, Thailand – Ford Thailand announced its best-ever performance for the month of March with overall retail sales rising 47 percent from a year earlier to 4,875 units.
- EcoSport Urban Discoveries Creating Buzz in India
NEW DELHI/MUMBAI, India — Hundreds of excited fans and customers cheered amidst thunderous music as Ford India set out to create a national record for the largest number of falling dominoes.
- Suppliers Preview Ford’s Future Plans in Chennai
CHENNAI, India — Senior Ford leaders from around the globe met with suppliers in India recently to strengthen this critical relationship as Ford India prepares for the launch of its urban SUV, the all-new EcoSport.
- Ford India Sells Over 7,400 Cars in March, Kickstarts EcoSport Urban Discoveries Campaign
NEW DELHI, India – Ford India sold more than 7,400 vehicles in combined wholesales and exports in March 2013 as macroeconomic factors, including high inflation and high interest rates, continued to dampen consumer sentiment and contribute to an industry slowdown.
- Ford Expands China SUV Offering with All-New EcoSport Launch in Hangzhou
HANGZHOU, China — Changan Ford Automobile, Ford’s joint venture in China, has officially launched its latest – and one of the hottest SUVs – in the Chinese market.
- Ford Hosts ASEAN Debut of All-New EcoSport at 34th Bangkok International Motor Show; Continues Product-led Growth Strategy
BANGKOK, Thailand — Ford is putting its class-leading B-segment vehicles in the spotlight at the 34th Bangkok International Motor Show, demonstrating its commitment to capture even more of the rapidly growing small car segment as the company continues with its aggressive growth plan in ASEAN markets.
- An SUV for the City: All-New Ford EcoSport Debuts in ASEAN
BANGKOK, Thailand — The all-new Ford EcoSport makes its much-anticipated debut in ASEAN at the 34th Bangkok International Motor Show, tapping into a growing desire in the region for an urban SUV that combines the agility, affordability and fuel efficiency of a compact car with the flexibility and spaciousness of a sport utility vehicle.
- India Offers Unique Growth Opportunity for Ford: David Schoch
CHENNAI, India — With legions of young people and families increasingly able to realize the dream of personal transportation, India offers a unique growth opportunity for Ford, said David Schoch, president, Ford Asia Pacific, during a visit to the Chennai manufacturing plant.
- Ford in the Press – Week 10
Europe’s media can’t get enough of the all-new Fiesta ST (click here to see the car in action at Lommel). It’s also been a great week for Ford EcoSport on the back of a highly successful Geneva Motor Show for Ford…
- Ford Leads Sales in the SUV and Midsize Hatch Segments in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford ended February 2013 at the top spot of two Brazilian market segments: the EcoSport in the SUV category and Focus in the midsize hatch category.