- Ford EcoSport Challenge Generates Big Buzz in Germany
COLOGNE, Germany – A social media campaign launched to celebrate the arrival of Ford EcoSport in Germany has been hailed a huge success after generating 2.23 million hits.
- All-new Ford EcoSport Collection Available to Buy
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has launched a range of eye-catching clothing and accessories for new EcoSport owners.
- Ford Celebrates Production of 1-Millionth Sigma Engine at Taubaté
TAUBATÉ, Brazil – Ford celebrated production of the 1-millionth Sigma engine at its Taubaté Engine Plant in Brazil. The Sigma is considered one of the most modern engines in the 1.5-liter and 1.6-liter classes. Sigma engines equip Fiesta, EcoSport and Focus in South America, the Mexico-produced Fiesta, and the Focus model built in Germany and Russia.
- Ford Celebrates 95 Years in Brazil with the Biggest Renovation in its History
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford Brazil celebrates today its 95th anniversary. The company reaches this milestone with a portfolio of global products, the biggest vehicle renovation in its history and the introduction of new technologies that improves the efficiency and car safety in different segments of the market (cars, pick-ups and light, medium and heavy trucks).
- Are You Tough Enough? Ford of Germany Launches EcoSport Challenge
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Germany and German music TV channel VIVA have joined forces to launch a unique online campaign featuring all new Ford EcoSport.
- Ford’s Global Vehicles Challenge Dunes in Pinamar Beach
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - The Ford Kinetic Summer Attraction 2014 opened the summer season with a new edition of the test drive in the Pinamar’s dunes (Argentinean coast) for more than 130 guests. The driving experience started at the Ford’s off-road base and its challenging circuit allowed the attendees to test the power, versatility and technology of the new Ranger, new Kuga and new EcoSport 4WD.
- EcoSport, Focus and New Fiesta Stand Out in January
SÃO PAULO, Brazil – Ford EcoSport, the New Focus and New Fiesta have started the year with great highlights in their respective segments.
- Ford Announces SYNC® AppLink™ For The Brazilian Market At Campus Party 2014
SAO PAULO, Brazil -During a press conference in Campus Party, the biggest technology event in Brazil, Ford announced the arrival of SYNC® AppLink™ in Brazil this year. The decision is part of the company´s global strategy to meet the needs of drivers who want to be safely connected in their vehicles.
- New Ford EcoSport Goes on App Date
MADRID, Spain – All-new Ford EcoSport will be the star of the show on an App Date hosted by Ford in Madrid this evening.
- Homage and Several Awards for Ford in 2013,Emphasis on the New Focus
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil -The New Focus was the major recognized product of the year, collecting awards from automotive press associations in Brazil, Argentina and Latin America, plus Brazilian TV journalists, besides being the only one in the region, along with the EcoSport model, rated with the top score of 5 stars in the safety testing program by the Latin NCAP.
- Ford Focus and EcoSport Earn Five-Star Safety Ranking from Latin NCAP
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford was one of the big winners in the fourth stage of the New Vehicle Assessment testing program for Latin America held by Latin NCAP, an independent new vehicle assessment program for the region.
- Ford India Sells 12,050 Units in November; Domestic Wholesales Rise 33 Percent
NEW DELHI, India – Ford India sold 12,050 vehicles in combined domestic wholesales and export sales in November, up 19 percent over the same month last year.
- New Fiesta, Focus, Fusion and EcoSport are Rated "2014 Best Purchase", by Motor Show Magazine
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford was the major winner brand in the "2014 Best Purchase" poll, conducted by Motor Show magazine, with four blue oval models selected as the best in their categories.
- Ford Vehicles Wins Important Comparative Tests Against Top Competitors in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford products in Brazil had an outstanding recognition over its competitors in three of the main automotive comparative tests performed by national influent publications.
- Ford Shows Way of the Future at Dubai International Motor Show
DUBAI, UAE – Visitors to the Ford stand at this year’s Dubai International Motor Show are impressed with the company’s line-up of all-new and refreshed products bearing the latest technologies and innovations.
- Ford Sollers Bolsters SUV Line-up with Russian-built Ford EcoSport and Ford Edge Coming Next Year
MOSCOW Russia – Ford Sollers announced today it is expanding its lineup of Ford sport utility vehicles produced in Russia to meet rising demand.
- Ford Sells EcoSport Limited Edition SUV for Europe Through Facebook®
BERLIN, Germany – Ford announced today at IFA 2013 that it will kick off the sale of its new Ford EcoSport on Facebook® with a special limited edition version of the small smart utility vehicle.
- Game Changer Finale Enthralls Employees
CHENNAI, India—The synchronous sound of folk artists from Kerala beating drums and cymbals filled the air as Chennai employees headed for lunch on Tuesday. No ordinary lunchtime serenade, the performance was part of the grand finale of the Game Changer events held in the three months leading up to launch of the all-new EcoSport.
- Ford EcoSport Records 30,000 Bookings in Just 17 Days
NEW DELHI, India – Indian consumers have recognized the compelling value proposition the all-new Ford EcoSport offers them, resulting in the SUV attracting over 30,000 bookings in just 17 days of its launch. Having witnessed unprecedented enquiries and growing order bank for the Ford EcoSport, Ford India is working hard to optimize deliveries and reduce the waiting time for delivery.
- Buoyed By All-New EcoSport, Ford Sales Up 14 Percent
NEW DELHI – Ford India sold 8,771 vehicles in combined wholesales and exports in June as it expanded its stable of global One Ford vehicles with the launch of the all-new Ford EcoSport.
- Dealerships Swarmed after Ford Launches EcoSport in India
CHENNAI, India— Ford India gave its customers a big surprise on Wednesday as it launched the all-new Ford EcoSport with prices starting at Rs. 559,000 (about US$9,300) ex-showroom, New Delhi. Following the announcement, which triggered an explosion of online and offline buzz, Ford India dealerships have been swarmed by visitors looking to experience, book and take home the eagerly awaited compact urban SUV.
- Ford India launches the Compact, Contemporary and Capable EcoSport at an Outstanding Value
NEW DELHI, India - Ford India, today officially launched the EcoSport keeping up to its commitment of delivering a stunning-looking product that packs in outstanding value for Indian consumers. EcoSport’s India launch raises the bar in the country’s fast-growing compact utility segment with its compelling value-for-money proposition.
- FPS Propels All-New EcoSport toward a Timely Launch
CHENNAI, India—When Ford President and Chief Executive Officer Alan Mulally exclaimed “The EcoSport looks fantastic” after experiencing the SUV in Chennai this week, he was also appreciating the strides the Chennai plant has made in adopting the Global Ford Production System (GFPS) to ramp up and bring additional flexibility at an investment of USD 142 million.
- EcoSport Wows International Media in Goa
GOA, India — Driving on India’s notorious roads can be an intimidating experience, especially for visitors. But for international media attending the all-new EcoSport drive around the famous beaches of Goa, the urban SUV made everything so much easier.
- Ford Sollers Accelerates Growth Plan in Russia With New Engine Plant and Launch of EcoSport
RUSSIA – Ford Sollers is accelerating its plan to expand in the burgeoning Russian market by announcing that it is building a $274 million (10 billion Russian Rouble) engine plant in Elabuga in Tatarstan, and also will manufacture and sell the EcoSport.
- EcoSport, EcoBoost Thrill Indian Media and Bloggers
GOA, India — The all-new Ford EcoSport has been making a major splash with Indian media and bloggers, impressed with its handling, the surprising power of the 1.0 litre EcoBoost engine and how FUN it is to drive.
- Chennai Cheers EcoSport Production Milestone
CHENNAI, India — Thousands of employees cheered as Ford in India’s senior leadership unveiled the first all-new Ecosport to roll off the final assembly line at Ford’s Chennai manufacturing plant.
- Ford of Mexico Excels at the XXVII Elegance Competition
MEXICO CITY - Nearly 23,000 people witnessed one of the most important and traditional automotive affairs in Mexico: the XXVII Elegance Competition. It was at this event that Ford launched three models for the Mexican market: Ford Fiesta, Crew Cab SVT Raptor and the automatic EcoSport Powershift.
- Ford Vehicles Win the Best Cars Award, promoted by Car Magazine
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford had its global vehicles launched in 2012 as a highlight in Best Cars Award, Brazil’s edition, promoted by the Car magazine. Considered one of the most important of the world, it has a lot of prestige by the direct participation of readers and publications of Motorpress group.
- Ford Displays SYNC AppLink and All-New EcoSport SUV at Milan Design Week
MILAN, Italy – Ford today at Milan Design Week showcased the SYNC AppLink system and the all-new EcoSport compact SUV that will be among the first Ford vehicles in Europe to offer the voice-activated system.