- Ford Achieves Record Sales in 2015
PRETORIA, South Africa, – Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) wrapped up an exceptional 2015, with December sales of 6,345 vehicles giving Ford a total volume of 78,471 for the year – the highest-ever for the brand in South Africa.
- New Survey Shows Europe’s SUV Boom is Set to Accelerate as Millennial Generation Enters Prime New Car Buying Years
COLOGNE, Germany – Turns out the iPhone generation is also the SUV generation.
- Enhanced Ford EcoSport Compact SUV Now Available to Order with Improved Styling, Dynamics and Refinement
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company today announced that the enhanced Ford EcoSport SUV offering sophisticated styling upgrades, improved driving dynamics and new equipment for more comfort and convenience is now available to order.
- Ford Announces Enhanced and Extended EcoSport SUV Line-Up
Ford has announced a range of styling, drive dynamics and equipment enhancements for the EcoSport.
- New Ka, Ka+ and EcoSport Named “2015 Best Buys” by Motor Show Magazine in Brazil
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford was the big winner in the “2015 Best Buy” Motor Show magazine survey, with the New Ka 1.0, New Ka+ 1.5 and EcoSport all earning first place finishes in their segments.
- Ford Plans 8 Big Product Actions in Brazil in 2015
SAO PAULO - Ford Brazil will end 2014 with increased market share and leadership in important market segments with the New Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, EcoSport, and recently-launched New Ka. And it will continue with new vehicle launches in 2015 with at least eight product actions. These were the messages presented at the company’s annual year-end luncheon with the media.
- Ford Sollers Starts Production of EcoSport in Tatarstan
Ford Sollers has started production of the Ford EcoSport at its modernised plant at Naberezhnie Chelny in the Republic of Tatarstan.
- Ford to Exhibit Domestic, International Attractions and Technology at its Best Stand Ever at the São Paulo Auto Show
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL - On October 28, Ford Brazil promoted its press conference at the 2014 São Paulo Auto Show, reinforcing the “Global Lineup with Purposeful Technology” concept through the products introduced in country. At the press conference, which gathered around 600 journalists and bloggers from Latin America and Europe, Steven Armstrong, president Ford South America, highlighted the recently-launched New Ka in the 1.5-liter hatch and 1.0-liter sedan models and announced the 2015 Fusion with unprecedented rear inflatable seatbelts. The event will be open for the public from October 30 to November 9.
- Ford EcoSport Challenge Generates Big Buzz in Germany
COLOGNE, Germany – A social media campaign launched to celebrate the arrival of Ford EcoSport in Germany has been hailed a huge success after generating 2.23 million hits.
- All-new Ford EcoSport Collection Available to Buy
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has launched a range of eye-catching clothing and accessories for new EcoSport owners.
- Ford Celebrates Production of 1-Millionth Sigma Engine at Taubaté
TAUBATÉ, Brazil – Ford celebrated production of the 1-millionth Sigma engine at its Taubaté Engine Plant in Brazil. The Sigma is considered one of the most modern engines in the 1.5-liter and 1.6-liter classes. Sigma engines equip Fiesta, EcoSport and Focus in South America, the Mexico-produced Fiesta, and the Focus model built in Germany and Russia.
- Ford Celebrates 95 Years in Brazil with the Biggest Renovation in its History
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford Brazil celebrates today its 95th anniversary. The company reaches this milestone with a portfolio of global products, the biggest vehicle renovation in its history and the introduction of new technologies that improves the efficiency and car safety in different segments of the market (cars, pick-ups and light, medium and heavy trucks).
- Are You Tough Enough? Ford of Germany Launches EcoSport Challenge
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Germany and German music TV channel VIVA have joined forces to launch a unique online campaign featuring all new Ford EcoSport.
- Ford’s Global Vehicles Challenge Dunes in Pinamar Beach
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - The Ford Kinetic Summer Attraction 2014 opened the summer season with a new edition of the test drive in the Pinamar’s dunes (Argentinean coast) for more than 130 guests. The driving experience started at the Ford’s off-road base and its challenging circuit allowed the attendees to test the power, versatility and technology of the new Ranger, new Kuga and new EcoSport 4WD.
- EcoSport, Focus and New Fiesta Stand Out in January
SÃO PAULO, Brazil – Ford EcoSport, the New Focus and New Fiesta have started the year with great highlights in their respective segments.
- Ford Announces SYNC® AppLink™ For The Brazilian Market At Campus Party 2014
SAO PAULO, Brazil -During a press conference in Campus Party, the biggest technology event in Brazil, Ford announced the arrival of SYNC® AppLink™ in Brazil this year. The decision is part of the company´s global strategy to meet the needs of drivers who want to be safely connected in their vehicles.
- New Ford EcoSport Goes on App Date
MADRID, Spain – All-new Ford EcoSport will be the star of the show on an App Date hosted by Ford in Madrid this evening.
- Homage and Several Awards for Ford in 2013,Emphasis on the New Focus
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil -The New Focus was the major recognized product of the year, collecting awards from automotive press associations in Brazil, Argentina and Latin America, plus Brazilian TV journalists, besides being the only one in the region, along with the EcoSport model, rated with the top score of 5 stars in the safety testing program by the Latin NCAP.
- Ford Focus and EcoSport Earn Five-Star Safety Ranking from Latin NCAP
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford was one of the big winners in the fourth stage of the New Vehicle Assessment testing program for Latin America held by Latin NCAP, an independent new vehicle assessment program for the region.
- Ford India Sells 12,050 Units in November; Domestic Wholesales Rise 33 Percent
NEW DELHI, India – Ford India sold 12,050 vehicles in combined domestic wholesales and export sales in November, up 19 percent over the same month last year.
- New Fiesta, Focus, Fusion and EcoSport are Rated "2014 Best Purchase", by Motor Show Magazine
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford was the major winner brand in the "2014 Best Purchase" poll, conducted by Motor Show magazine, with four blue oval models selected as the best in their categories.
- Ford Vehicles Wins Important Comparative Tests Against Top Competitors in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford products in Brazil had an outstanding recognition over its competitors in three of the main automotive comparative tests performed by national influent publications.
- Ford Shows Way of the Future at Dubai International Motor Show
DUBAI, UAE – Visitors to the Ford stand at this year’s Dubai International Motor Show are impressed with the company’s line-up of all-new and refreshed products bearing the latest technologies and innovations.
- Ford Sollers Bolsters SUV Line-up with Russian-built Ford EcoSport and Ford Edge Coming Next Year
MOSCOW Russia – Ford Sollers announced today it is expanding its lineup of Ford sport utility vehicles produced in Russia to meet rising demand.