- EcoSport Wows International Media in Goa
GOA, India — Driving on India’s notorious roads can be an intimidating experience, especially for visitors. But for international media attending the all-new EcoSport drive around the famous beaches of Goa, the urban SUV made everything so much easier.
- Ford Sollers Accelerates Growth Plan in Russia With New Engine Plant and Launch of EcoSport
RUSSIA – Ford Sollers is accelerating its plan to expand in the burgeoning Russian market by announcing that it is building a $274 million (10 billion Russian Rouble) engine plant in Elabuga in Tatarstan, and also will manufacture and sell the EcoSport.
- EcoSport, EcoBoost Thrill Indian Media and Bloggers
GOA, India — The all-new Ford EcoSport has been making a major splash with Indian media and bloggers, impressed with its handling, the surprising power of the 1.0 litre EcoBoost engine and how FUN it is to drive.
- Chennai Cheers EcoSport Production Milestone
CHENNAI, India — Thousands of employees cheered as Ford in India’s senior leadership unveiled the first all-new Ecosport to roll off the final assembly line at Ford’s Chennai manufacturing plant.
- Ford of Mexico Excels at the XXVII Elegance Competition
MEXICO CITY - Nearly 23,000 people witnessed one of the most important and traditional automotive affairs in Mexico: the XXVII Elegance Competition. It was at this event that Ford launched three models for the Mexican market: Ford Fiesta, Crew Cab SVT Raptor and the automatic EcoSport Powershift.
- Ford Vehicles Win the Best Cars Award, promoted by Car Magazine
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford had its global vehicles launched in 2012 as a highlight in Best Cars Award, Brazil’s edition, promoted by the Car magazine. Considered one of the most important of the world, it has a lot of prestige by the direct participation of readers and publications of Motorpress group.
- Ford Displays SYNC AppLink and All-New EcoSport SUV at Milan Design Week
MILAN, Italy – Ford today at Milan Design Week showcased the SYNC AppLink system and the all-new EcoSport compact SUV that will be among the first Ford vehicles in Europe to offer the voice-activated system.
- All-new Ranger Drives Ford Thailand’s Best-Ever March and Record First Quarter Performance
BANGKOK, Thailand – Ford Thailand announced its best-ever performance for the month of March with overall retail sales rising 47 percent from a year earlier to 4,875 units.
- EcoSport Urban Discoveries Creating Buzz in India
NEW DELHI/MUMBAI, India — Hundreds of excited fans and customers cheered amidst thunderous music as Ford India set out to create a national record for the largest number of falling dominoes.
- Suppliers Preview Ford’s Future Plans in Chennai
CHENNAI, India — Senior Ford leaders from around the globe met with suppliers in India recently to strengthen this critical relationship as Ford India prepares for the launch of its urban SUV, the all-new EcoSport.
- Ford India Sells Over 7,400 Cars in March, Kickstarts EcoSport Urban Discoveries Campaign
NEW DELHI, India – Ford India sold more than 7,400 vehicles in combined wholesales and exports in March 2013 as macroeconomic factors, including high inflation and high interest rates, continued to dampen consumer sentiment and contribute to an industry slowdown.
- Ford Expands China SUV Offering with All-New EcoSport Launch in Hangzhou
HANGZHOU, China — Changan Ford Automobile, Ford’s joint venture in China, has officially launched its latest – and one of the hottest SUVs – in the Chinese market.
- Ford Hosts ASEAN Debut of All-New EcoSport at 34th Bangkok International Motor Show; Continues Product-led Growth Strategy
BANGKOK, Thailand — Ford is putting its class-leading B-segment vehicles in the spotlight at the 34th Bangkok International Motor Show, demonstrating its commitment to capture even more of the rapidly growing small car segment as the company continues with its aggressive growth plan in ASEAN markets.
- An SUV for the City: All-New Ford EcoSport Debuts in ASEAN
BANGKOK, Thailand — The all-new Ford EcoSport makes its much-anticipated debut in ASEAN at the 34th Bangkok International Motor Show, tapping into a growing desire in the region for an urban SUV that combines the agility, affordability and fuel efficiency of a compact car with the flexibility and spaciousness of a sport utility vehicle.
- India Offers Unique Growth Opportunity for Ford: David Schoch
CHENNAI, India — With legions of young people and families increasingly able to realize the dream of personal transportation, India offers a unique growth opportunity for Ford, said David Schoch, president, Ford Asia Pacific, during a visit to the Chennai manufacturing plant.
- Ford in the Press – Week 10
Europe’s media can’t get enough of the all-new Fiesta ST (click here to see the car in action at Lommel). It’s also been a great week for Ford EcoSport on the back of a highly successful Geneva Motor Show for Ford…
- Ford Leads Sales in the SUV and Midsize Hatch Segments in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford ended February 2013 at the top spot of two Brazilian market segments: the EcoSport in the SUV category and Focus in the midsize hatch category.
- A Hot New Logo and Theme for EcoSport
CHENNAI, India — Ford India has announced the winners of its EcoSport logo and theme contests held among its employees. The all-new EcoSport, already generating much interest from the public and the employees alike, will have a piping red hot logo and theme “Game Changer” ‘Chilli na hottu—Style na EcoSport,’ (EcoSport is stylish and hot like chilli) that will be used in Ford India’s internal employee events.
- All-New EcoSport for Europe Debuts at Geneva Motor Show
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford today debuted the European production version of the all-new EcoSport at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show, adding to its growing SUV line-up in Europe as part of the company’s product-led transformation.
- Ford EcoSport Leads its Segment in the Last Quarter and reached Record Sales in December
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - The all-new EcoSport closed the year with record registrations in December, with 6,679 units, the best result in its history. This performance helped the model to ensure the sales leadership in the SUV segment in the last quarter of 2012, with a total of 16,752 units, according to Renavam (Brazilian Registry of Motor Vehicles).
- Ford Receives the 2013 Mercosur Award for the EcoSport, Ranger and Fusion in Detroit
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford won the Mercosur Award for the EcoSport launch, Fusion and Ranger models. The award ceremony was held 01/16 during an exclusive meeting with the Latin America press at the Detroit International Autoshow.
- Ford EcoSport, Ranger and Fusion Win Mercosur 2013 Awards
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford was the big winner in the first-ever MERCOSUR 2013 Awards, taking three of four categories with its global vehicles launched in Brazil in 2012. The New EcoSport was elected as “Mercosur SUV”, the New Ranger as "Mercosur Pickup", and the New Fusion as “Mercosur Import”. These titles show that Ford was the most awarded automaker in Brazil in 2012.
- New Ford EcoSport named Best SUV by AutoPress Agency in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - The New EcoSport won the “Best SUV” award in Auto Press’ Best of the Year 2013 awards.This award affirms that the EcoSport was Brazil’s most successful launch of the year. The compact SUV has won every award in which it was competing since it was launched in the Brazilian market in August.
- Ford Inicia Ventas de la Nueva EcoSport en Colombia
COLOMBIA - Ford inició las ventas de l Nueva EcoSport en Colombia, el primer país fuera del Mercosur que lanza este utilitario deportivo global, después de Brasil y Argentina. Chile y México serán los próximos de la lista que recibirán este vehículo creado y producido en Brasil, cuya comercialización se extenderá a más de 100 países.
- Ford EcoSport and Fusion Win the ‘10 Best Award’ Sponsored by Car and Driver Magazine
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - The all-new EcoSport and Ford Fusion won the 10 Best Award, sponsored by Car and Driver magazine as "Best SUV" and "Best Premium Sedan," respectively. This award reinforces Ford's position as the most awarded automaker in 2012, winning major awards in the market with its new global vehicles.
- Seven Awards in Two Days: Ranger, EcoSport and Fusion Best in Brazil
SAO PAULO – Ford dominated this week at two Brazilian automotive industry awards ceremonies, bringing home seven top awards in two days.
- Ford Continues To Fuel Strong Growth in China with New Fiesta and New Initiatives at Auto Guangzhou 2012
guangzhou, China — Riding high on robust sales in China, Ford powers into Auto Guangzhou 2012 with a fresh line-up led by the new Fiesta, which is making its first appearance in Asia.
- All-new Ford EcoSport Features Intelligent Solutions for Cabin Comfort
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – All-new EcoSport was designed so that passengers feel comfortable in the cabin, combining intelligent solutions, advanced technologies and high quality materials. The concept followed in creating its interior was that of a "second home", explains Édio Yamauti, Accommodation & Usage engineer, Ford, in the video presenting internal details of the vehicle which can be seen through this link: http://youtu.be/1G7gcCqgfzQ.
- Ford EcoSport, Ranger, Fusion and Fusion Hybrid Win '2013 Car of the Year' Awards in Brazil
SAO PAULO, Brazil – Ford was the big winner last night at the Brazilian Car of the Year Awards in Sao Paulo, picking up awards in five of the eight categories.
- Ford Launches New EcoSport in Argentina with Social Media Campaign
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford has officially launched the New EcoSport in Argentina, followed by a major marketing campaign with the participation of big personalities and a contest that will reward the audience with a vehicle. As in Brazil, the EcoSport created a new market segment when it was launched in the country back in 2003, and now it strikes back the category with the new generation model.