- EcoBoosted! Watch Customers React to Ford’s 1.0-Litre Rally Car
BRENTWOOD, England - Loud, lacking creature comforts and very, very fast – it might seem that high-tech rally cars are quite removed from the car on your drive. But not always.
- EcoSport Upgraded: New Features Explained
Ford’s EcoSport compact SUV has been made even better, with enhanced styling upgrades, improved driving dynamics and new equipment.
- 1.0-Litre EcoBoost Now Powers 1 in 5 New Fords in Europe
COLOGNE, Germany – The 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine was Europe’s best-selling turbocharged petrol engine for the first six months of the year, according to Ford figures.
- Fuel-Sipping Fiesta with EcoBoost Engine Grabs Multiple Honors at Texas Auto Writers Association Rally
FORT WORTH, Texas – Ford Fiesta with the award-winning EcoBoost engine won four major categories in a 49-vehicle event at the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA) Auto Roundup rally competition held Monday at Texas Motor Speedway.
- Ford Celebrates 95 Years in Brazil with the Biggest Renovation in its History
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford Brazil celebrates today its 95th anniversary. The company reaches this milestone with a portfolio of global products, the biggest vehicle renovation in its history and the introduction of new technologies that improves the efficiency and car safety in different segments of the market (cars, pick-ups and light, medium and heavy trucks).
- LEP Employees Excited by Engine Announcement
LIMA, Ohio – Employees are excited about Ford Motor Company’s $500 million investment to upgrade its Lima Engine Plant and add 300 new jobs. Plant leaders and company executives announced Friday morning that the workers will support production of an all-new 2.7-liter EcoBoost engine.
- 2014 Ford EcoBoost Challenge Rolls into 12 U.S. Cities Starting in April for Consumer Drives of Hottest Ford Products
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company is giving fans, and potential customers, in 12 cities across America a chance to get behind the wheel of its latest products with its second EcoBoost® Challenge consumer drive tour.
- Ford EcoBoost Engine Powers Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates to Sebring 12-Hour Victory
DEARBORN – Ford’s EcoBoost engine powered Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates to victory at Sebring late Saturday, in the legendary Mobil 1 12 Hours of Sebring at Sebring International Raceway.
- Advanced 2.7-Liter EcoBoost with Auto Start-Stop Brings New Capability and Efficiency to Next Ford F-150
DETROIT – Ford, America’s truck leader, is expanding its industry-leading range of powerful and efficient powertrains with the addition of an all-new 2.7-liter EcoBoost® with standard Auto Start-Stop engineered specifically for the next-generation Ford F-150.
- EcoBoost Technology Makes Aftermarket Debut At UK Autosport Show
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s EcoBoost petrol engine technology is making its aftermarket debut at the UK Autosport International Show, currently underway in Birmingham.
- Horsepower Unleashed – Motivating the All-New Ford Mustang
DEARBORN – The all-new Ford Mustang offers a choice of engines available with either manual or automatic transmissions that make it a great all-around performer no matter how you mix and match.
- 1.0-Litre EcoBoost Engine Wins UK Innovation Award
BRENTWOOD, England – The 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine has received the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) Award for Automotive Innovation 2013. Other nominees for the award, which highlights advanced R&D and innovation in the UK automotive industry, included the new McLaren P1 supercar.
- Ford F-150 EcoBoost Hits 400,000 Sales, Saving 45 Million Gallons of Gas Annually
DEARBORN – Sales of Ford F-150 with EcoBoost® – launched less than three years ago – have already topped 400,000 units in the United States.
- All-New 2015 Lincoln MKC Small Premium Utility First to Offer 2.3-Liter EcoBoost Engine
NEW YORK – An all-new vehicle deserves an all-new engine.
- 2014 Ford Fiesta with New 1.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine Sets New Benchmark for Fuel Efficiency, Power
DEARBORN - The new Ford Fiesta equipped with the award-winning 1.0-liter EcoBoost engine will be America’s most fuel-efficient non-hybrid, gasoline-powered car with a certified 45 mpg rating on the highway, topping Honda Fit by 12 mpg and Toyota Yaris by 8 mpg on the highway.
- Craiova Engine Plant Celebrates 1.0-litre EcoBoost Milestone
CRAIOVA, Romania – Craiova’s state-of-the-art engine plant celebrated an historic milestone earlier this month when the 100,000th 1.0-litre EcoBoost rolled off the production line.
- Ford EcoBoost V6 Engine Powers Colin Braun, Michael Shank Racing to New Speed Records at Daytona
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.– After 26 years, there’s a new King of Speed at Daytona International Speedway.
- Ford to Debut New EcoBoost Race Engine at 2014 24 Hours of Daytona
DEARBORN – As part of its continuing strategy to bring product-relevant technology into racing, Ford announced today plans to bring its 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost® racing engine to the 2014 TUDOR United SportsCar Championship series.