- 1.0-Litre EcoBoost Now Powers 1 in 5 New Fords in Europe
COLOGNE, Germany – The 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine was Europe’s best-selling turbocharged petrol engine for the first six months of the year, according to Ford figures.
- Fuel-Sipping Fiesta with EcoBoost Engine Grabs Multiple Honors at Texas Auto Writers Association Rally
FORT WORTH, Texas – Ford Fiesta with the award-winning EcoBoost engine won four major categories in a 49-vehicle event at the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA) Auto Roundup rally competition held Monday at Texas Motor Speedway.
- Ford Celebrates 95 Years in Brazil with the Biggest Renovation in its History
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford Brazil celebrates today its 95th anniversary. The company reaches this milestone with a portfolio of global products, the biggest vehicle renovation in its history and the introduction of new technologies that improves the efficiency and car safety in different segments of the market (cars, pick-ups and light, medium and heavy trucks).
- LEP Employees Excited by Engine Announcement
LIMA, Ohio – Employees are excited about Ford Motor Company’s $500 million investment to upgrade its Lima Engine Plant and add 300 new jobs. Plant leaders and company executives announced Friday morning that the workers will support production of an all-new 2.7-liter EcoBoost engine.
- 2014 Ford EcoBoost Challenge Rolls into 12 U.S. Cities Starting in April for Consumer Drives of Hottest Ford Products
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company is giving fans, and potential customers, in 12 cities across America a chance to get behind the wheel of its latest products with its second EcoBoost® Challenge consumer drive tour.
- Ford EcoBoost Engine Powers Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates to Sebring 12-Hour Victory
DEARBORN – Ford’s EcoBoost engine powered Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates to victory at Sebring late Saturday, in the legendary Mobil 1 12 Hours of Sebring at Sebring International Raceway.
- Advanced 2.7-Liter EcoBoost with Auto Start-Stop Brings New Capability and Efficiency to Next Ford F-150
DETROIT – Ford, America’s truck leader, is expanding its industry-leading range of powerful and efficient powertrains with the addition of an all-new 2.7-liter EcoBoost® with standard Auto Start-Stop engineered specifically for the next-generation Ford F-150.
- EcoBoost Technology Makes Aftermarket Debut At UK Autosport Show
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s EcoBoost petrol engine technology is making its aftermarket debut at the UK Autosport International Show, currently underway in Birmingham.
- Horsepower Unleashed – Motivating the All-New Ford Mustang
DEARBORN – The all-new Ford Mustang offers a choice of engines available with either manual or automatic transmissions that make it a great all-around performer no matter how you mix and match.
- 1.0-Litre EcoBoost Engine Wins UK Innovation Award
BRENTWOOD, England – The 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine has received the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) Award for Automotive Innovation 2013. Other nominees for the award, which highlights advanced R&D and innovation in the UK automotive industry, included the new McLaren P1 supercar.
- Ford F-150 EcoBoost Hits 400,000 Sales, Saving 45 Million Gallons of Gas Annually
DEARBORN – Sales of Ford F-150 with EcoBoost® – launched less than three years ago – have already topped 400,000 units in the United States.
- All-New 2015 Lincoln MKC Small Premium Utility First to Offer 2.3-Liter EcoBoost Engine
NEW YORK – An all-new vehicle deserves an all-new engine.
- 2014 Ford Fiesta with New 1.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine Sets New Benchmark for Fuel Efficiency, Power
DEARBORN - The new Ford Fiesta equipped with the award-winning 1.0-liter EcoBoost engine will be America’s most fuel-efficient non-hybrid, gasoline-powered car with a certified 45 mpg rating on the highway, topping Honda Fit by 12 mpg and Toyota Yaris by 8 mpg on the highway.
- Craiova Engine Plant Celebrates 1.0-litre EcoBoost Milestone
CRAIOVA, Romania – Craiova’s state-of-the-art engine plant celebrated an historic milestone earlier this month when the 100,000th 1.0-litre EcoBoost rolled off the production line.
- Ford EcoBoost V6 Engine Powers Colin Braun, Michael Shank Racing to New Speed Records at Daytona
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.– After 26 years, there’s a new King of Speed at Daytona International Speedway.
- Ford to Debut New EcoBoost Race Engine at 2014 24 Hours of Daytona
DEARBORN – As part of its continuing strategy to bring product-relevant technology into racing, Ford announced today plans to bring its 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost® racing engine to the 2014 TUDOR United SportsCar Championship series.
- Ford Focus 1.0-litre EcoBoost Travels 1,600 km on One Tank of Petrol
COLOGNE, Germany - A Ford Focus powered by the award-winning 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine has covered more than 1,600 kilometres (1,000 miles) on a single tank of fuel; a feat eco-drivers Knut Wilthil and Henrik Borchgrevink are claiming as a new benchmark.
- Ford Builds Two Millionth EcoBoost Engine as Consumer Demand Grows in Markets Worldwide
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company today celebrates a manufacturing milestone for its fuel-saving EcoBoost engines: Two million have been produced globally since the 2009 launch of the engine line.
- Ford Doubles German Production Capacity of 1.0-litre EcoBoost Engine
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford is boosting production capacity of the award-winning 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine to meet European demand by doubling the output from its Cologne, Germany, engine plant to more than 1,000 engines a day.
- Ford in the Press – Week 31
Big Ford stories in the media this week included sub 100g/km Ford Focus 1.0-litre EcoBoost, Mondeo’s 20th anniversary, and B-MAX storming to the top of Europe’s small multi-activity vehicle sales chart.
- Ford Announces First Petrol-powered Family Car in Europe To Break 100 g/km CO2 Barrier
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company has announced a new version of the Focus 1.0-litre EcoBoost that will be the first petrol-powered family car in Europe to offer 99 g/km CO2 emissions.
- Software Emerges as ‘Secret Sauce’ to Ford EcoBoost Success
DEARBORN – Mike Kluzner’s experience is considered only somewhat unusual among the ranks of Ford’s in-house software engineers. Kluzner got his start designing laser weapon systems capable of disabling the navigation systems of enemy satellites.
- June 2013 NAAMSA Retail Sales
PRETORIA, South Africa — The new vehicle market ended the first half in good shape, 6,8% ahead of the first six months of 2012, and in line with expectations and broad forecasts of 7%.
- Ford EcoBoost Engines Win Top Award from Car Dealer
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford’s acclaimed EcoBoost engine technology has picked up a top honour at the annual Car Dealer Power awards. The three-strong range of economical petrol powerplants was voted “Manufacturer Initiative of the Year” by Car Dealer readers.
- Q-and-A with NASCAR Drivers before Michigan International Speedway
DEARBORN - Yesterday the Ford Racing team visited World Headquarters to test our great products and meet with employees. @Ford Online had the opportunity to talk with a few of the drivers about the upcoming race.
- Ford Brings Competition to the Customer; Hosts 13-City EcoBoost Challenge
DEARBORN – Ford is taking the competition head on, inviting customers across the country to put the automaker’s popular fuel efficient EcoBoost powered vehicles to the test against its competitors while also getting the opportunity to drive the highly anticipated Fiesta ST.
- EcoSport, EcoBoost Thrill Indian Media and Bloggers
GOA, India — The all-new Ford EcoSport has been making a major splash with Indian media and bloggers, impressed with its handling, the surprising power of the 1.0 litre EcoBoost engine and how FUN it is to drive.
- New 1.5-litre EcoBoost Engine Introduced
COLOGNE, Germany –A new 1.5-litre EcoBoost petrol engine is joining Ford’s line-up of fuel-efficient powertrains. Production of the four-cylinder 1.5-litre EcoBoost – the fifth member of the EcoBoost family – will officially start at Ford’s facility in Craiova, Romania, later this month. Other manufacturing locations will be announced in the future.
- Ford Launches New Fuel-Efficient 1.5-Liter EcoBoost Engine, Boosts Company’s Global EcoBoost Capacity
DEARBORN - In today’s market, customers have fuel-efficiency top of mind in their quest to purchase a new vehicle, which is what makes Ford Motor Company such a strong contender in their decision making.
- Ford Germany Hosts “EcoBoost Tour” for Media
Ford Germany has been giving media a glimpse into the future as part of a nation-wide "EcoBoost" tour.