- EcoSport, EcoBoost Thrill Indian Media and Bloggers
GOA, India — The all-new Ford EcoSport has been making a major splash with Indian media and bloggers, impressed with its handling, the surprising power of the 1.0 litre EcoBoost engine and how FUN it is to drive.
- New 1.5-litre EcoBoost Engine Introduced
COLOGNE, Germany –A new 1.5-litre EcoBoost petrol engine is joining Ford’s line-up of fuel-efficient powertrains. Production of the four-cylinder 1.5-litre EcoBoost – the fifth member of the EcoBoost family – will officially start at Ford’s facility in Craiova, Romania, later this month. Other manufacturing locations will be announced in the future.
- Ford Launches New Fuel-Efficient 1.5-Liter EcoBoost Engine, Boosts Company’s Global EcoBoost Capacity
DEARBORN - In today’s market, customers have fuel-efficiency top of mind in their quest to purchase a new vehicle, which is what makes Ford Motor Company such a strong contender in their decision making.
- Ford Germany Hosts “EcoBoost Tour” for Media
Ford Germany has been giving media a glimpse into the future as part of a nation-wide "EcoBoost" tour.
- Ford Invests Millions in Cleveland Engine Plant, Supports Growing Customer Demand for EcoBoost Engines
CLEVELAND - To meet rising consumer demand for the award-winning 2.0-liter EcoBoost® engine, Ford Motor Company will invest nearly $200 million and add 450 new jobs at its Cleveland Engine Plant.
- After More than Two Years in the Making, 2013 NASCAR Fusion Ready to Make its Debut in Daytona
DEARBORN - Today, the ‘stock car” officially returns to NASCAR. After more than two years of development , including extensive work by the Ford Design Center and Ford aerodynamic experts, the 2013 NASCAR Fusion will take to the race track as practice opens for the 54th running of the Daytona 500.
- One in Three Europeans Would Spend More for a Green Car Despite Weak Economy, Ford-Sponsored Survey Shows
COLOGNE, Germany – More than one in three Europeans would spend more to buy an environmentally friendly car even though 71 per cent say they have reduced overall spending as a result of the economic recession, a Ford Motor Company-sponsored poll shows.
- Ford’s 2.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine Wins Second Consecutive Ward’s 10 Best Engines Trophy; GT500 Engine Also Honored
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company’s fuel efficient 2.0-liter EcoBoost® four-cylinder engine is one of two Ford engines this year to win a highly coveted 10 Best Engines trophy from the editors of WardsAuto World.
- Ford’s 1.0-Litre EcoBoost is a Fleet Hero
BRENTWOOD, UK - Ford’s critically acclaimed 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine has won another prestigious UK award, this time from the Energy Saving Trust (EST), the respected carbon reduction organisation.
- Ford wins two titles in 2012 Australian Best Cars Awards
MELBOURNE, Australia — Ford Australia has won two coveted awards in the 2012 motoring organisations’ annual Australian Best Cars Awards.
- Q&A with Joe Bakaj, Global Vice President, Powertrain Engineering
DEARBORN - @Ford recently sat down with Joe Bakaj, global vice president, Powertrain Engineering, to discuss the 1.0-liter EcoBoost and the challenges that lay ahead in Powertrain for 2013.
- Ford 1.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine Sets the Standard for Smoothness and Quietness in Small Engines
DUNTON and DAGENHAM – Start up Ford’s patented new 1.0-liter three-cylinder EcoBoost® engine and chances are you’ll have to look at the tachometer to verify that the engine is running.
- The All-New 1.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine: The Little Engine that Does
DEARBORN - Starting with the 2014 Ford Fiesta, the award-winning 1.0-liter EcoBoost engine will change the game for fuel-economy standards.
- Ford Marks Milestone as 500,000th EcoBoost-Equipped Vehicle Rolls off Production Line
Ford’s highly successful, fuel-efficient EcoBoost engine technology hit a big milestone recently with its 500,000th engine being produced just three years after its launch in 2009.
- Ford Marks Milestone As 500,000th EcoBoost-Equipped Vehicle Rolls off Line
DEARBORN – Ford’s highly successful, fuel-efficient EcoBoost® engine technology hit a big milestone recently with its 500,000th engine being produced just three years after its launch in 2009.
- Award-Winning 1.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine Coming to North America Next Year in the New Ford Fiesta
DEARBORN – The new 2014 Ford Fiesta on sale next year will be the first vehicle available in the United States with Ford’s award-winning 1.0-liter EcoBoost® engine. Though the car has not yet undergone EPA testing, it is expected to be certified as the most fuel-efficient non-hybrid car available in the United States.
- 2013 Fusion Hybrid And EcoBoost F-150 Round Out Pace Vehicle Lineup for Ford Championship Weekend
HOMESTEAD, Fla. – The all-new 2013 Fusion Hybrid and popular EcoBoost F-150 pickup truck have been added as pace vehicles for Ford Championship Weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway Nov. 16-18.
- Engineering Award For 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine
LONDON, England – Ford’s innovative 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine has won yet another major award, picking up the 2012 Dewar Trophy for outstanding British technical achievement in the automotive industry.
- 1.0-litre EcoBoost Engine Wins German Award
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford’s 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine, the International Engine of the Year, has won yet another major trophy, receiving the ÖkoGlobe Award at a ceremony in Cologne.
- Ford’s New 1.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine Wins a Breakthrough Award from Popular Mechanics Magazine
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company’s innovative 1.0-liter three-cylinder EcoBoost engine has been honored with a Breakthrough Award from Popular Mechanics magazine.
- EcoBoost Campaign Involving Ford Motorsport Vehicles Around the World Highlights 2012 Season
DEARBORN – While winning races and championships is the yearly goal at Ford Racing, another major point of emphasis this season was “boosting” the visibility of EcoBoost, Ford’s latest engine technology for its global production vehicles.
- Survey: Americans Go Slower, Choose Greener Goods Like New Fusion EcoBoost with $295 Auto Start-Stop Technology
DEARBORN – Energy-efficient washers and dryers, solar panels, and the fuel-efficient 2013 Ford Fusion look to be hot green products this fall as a majority of Americans say they’re paying more upfront to save money over time.
- Ford’s 1.0-litre EcoBoost Powered Race Car Leaves Supercars in its Wake at Famed Nürburgring Circuit
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford’s tiny but feisty 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine is the reason why a unique road-going Formula Ford race car has scored one of the fastest lap times ever at Germany’s famed Nürburgring Nordschleife circuit.
- New High-Performance Ford Explorer Sport, a Fully Capable SUV Certified to Deliver Class-Leading Fuel Economy
DEARBORN – Ford’s new Explorer Sport will stand in a class of one when it goes on sale next month with an EPA-certified 22 mpg highway rating, the only seven-passenger, high-performance SUV on the market to do so.
- Rocket Ship Superalloy Technology Aids Ford Fusion 2.0-Liter Turbo Durability
DEARBORN – Enthusiasts will say the all-new Ford Fusion equipped with the 2.0-liter EcoBoost® turbo engine is a rocket ship. Fusion engineers will tell you parts of its engine depend on technology from one.
- Focus Has A Clean Run On 2012 Eco Rally
Brentwood, England – Ford rolled out a comprehensive range of low-CO2 technologies at the Oxford to London Eco Rally at the weekend as the Focus models with three different powertrains took part in this year’s 65-mile event.
- LaRoza First to Challenge EcoBoost-Powered F-150 in Longest Off-Road Race in the United States
DEARBORN - Steve LaRoza entered the 2012 off-road season with a different approach as one of the first to challenge competition in an EcoBoost-powered F-150.
- Ford EcoBoost Will be Seen Around the World During Multi-Weekend Motorsport Promotion in August
DEARBORN – EcoBoost is taking over the world – at least when it comes to Ford Motor Company’s motorsports program in the month of August.
- Ford Launches Powerful, Fuel-efficient Edge 2.0L EcoBoost in China
SHANGHAI, China — While the Edge 3.5L continues to enjoy success in the Chinese market, Ford’s award-winning 2.0L turbocharged EcoBoost engine has officially found itself under the hood of the 2013 Edge in the China market. On July 3, Ford China launched the Edge 2.0L EcoBoost to further expand its product portfolio and further meet its customer needs.
- 2013 F-150 Continues Leadership
DEARBORN - Leaders lead. That’s the underlying philosophy behind the tremendous 65-year success of Ford F-Series trucks.