- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: New Model Diversity Committee Fosters Respectful and Inclusive Environment
Congratulations to the New Models Diversity Committee – winners of a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion Award for Fostering a Respectful and Inclusive Environment. The Joint Equality Diversity team at the New Models Program Development Center (NMPDC) was formed to expand knowledge of the importance of diversity and inclusion at the facility.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Ford Chinese Association and Asia Pacific Product Development Recognized for Knowledge-Sharing Program
With in-depth experience in product development (PD) and IT, many Ford Chinese Association (FCA) members in North America have the knowledge and passion to support the AP people development. In December 2013, FCA and AP PD Learning and Development team joined forces and successfully rolled out the Knowledge-Sharing program. As a result of their hard work, the team won the 2014 Diversity and Inclusion Award in the “Leading the Way” category.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Ford Russia Launch Team
The Ford Russia Launch Team is a diverse team formed with the primary objective of the development of the engine calibration for the EcoSport 2.0-liter AWD for the Russian market.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Ford Customer Service Feeling Valued as a Team
The Ford Customer Service Feeling Valued team was recognized with a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion Award in Fostering a Respectful and Inclusive Environment.
- Diversity & Inclusion Winner: UAW-Ford National Programs Joint Diversity Committee Fosters Respectful and Inclusive Environment
The UAW-Ford National Programs Joint Diversity Committee is being recognized with a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion Award for Fostering a Respectful and Inclusive Environment.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Sarah Haslam Strengthens External Partnerships
Ford Motor Company’s future success is dependent upon innovating technologies that not only meet, but exceed, customer demand. And exceeding those expectations will only happen with the right talent.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Ford Digital Worker Team
Have you ever felt overwhelmed trying to find the help you need with a computer issue or various productivity tools? The Digital Worker team is being recognized with a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion award for their efforts in making Ford employees effective and flexible digital workers.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Team Elabuga Supports Diverse Work Force
Ford Motor Company recognizes it is smart business to have a diverse work force - one in which many views are represented and everyone’s talents are valued. Human Resource Team Elabuga was recognized for their efforts to capitalize on that opportunity, and, as a result, was a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion Award winner in the area of Leveraging a Diverse Work Force.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Ford Spain’s Plan Adapta Puts Disabled Customers in Drivers Seat
Henry Ford said, “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.” What Ford Spain is doing is making a “difference” in a big way. They are a 2014 Diversity Inclusion Award winner in the category of Strengthening External Partnerships. Their employees have built a strong and long-lasting relationship with the National Organization for Blind Spaniards (ONCE - Organización Nacional de los Ciegos Españoles) which supports the Spanish National Blind Organization. ONCE is one of the most important and influential non-governmental organizations (NGO) in Spain.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: George George Leads the Way with Continuous Improvement at Ford
George George lives and breathes the One Ford behavior – and, as a result, earned a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion Award in Leading the Way.
- Women Come Together as One Team as Ford Celebrates International Women’s Day
Every year on March 8, International Women’s Day is celebrated to recognize the economic, political and social achievements of women around the globe. At Ford Motor Company, a special event uniting women at Ford facilities worldwide was held at World Headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Solaris Server Operations Team Promotes Work-Life Flexibility
When it comes to promoting work-life flexibility, the Solaris Server Operations team was increasingly aware of the importance of promoting a healthy work-life balance for their employees. Under the direction of Bharat Kharadia, the team was successful in implementing new flexible work-life integration while working within existing HR policies.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: MAP Pink Vest Team Raises Money for a Good Cause
Ford teams and individuals from around the globe are being recognized with a 2014 Global Diversity and Inclusion Award for demonstrating the Go Further spirit to bring diversity, inclusion and the One Ford commitment to life at Ford Motor Company. @Ford Online will highlight the award recipients throughout the year.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Donna Inch Champions Women’s Initiatives at Ford
It is said the greatest reflection of your priorities is your time, and Donna Inch has certainly committed a great deal of time and made a significant contribution in fostering excellence, working together inclusively and role modeling Ford values. Inch is a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion winner in the Leading the Way category.
- Louisville Ford-Employees African Ancestry Network Bowls for Kids’ Sake
LOUISVILLE - The Ford-Employees African Ancestry Network (FAAN) is the first and oldest of Ford’s Employee Resource Groups (ERG). In Kentucky, over 20 active members from both Kentucky Truck Plant (KTP) and Louisville Assembly Plant (LAP) make up the Louisville FAAN chapter.
- 2013 Global Diversity and Inclusion Awards Recognizes the One Ford Team Spirit
DEARBORN - At Ford Motor Company, successful diversity and inclusion efforts do not go unrecognized. Winners of the 2013 Global Diversity and Inclusion Awards were recently named and are being applauded for their ability to Go Further to bring diversity, inclusion and the One Ford commitment to life.
- Ford Motor Company Honored with Two Awards from Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council
DETROIT - Ford Motor Company has been named Corporation of the Year by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council (MMSDC). Ford was honored for its excellence and commitment to working with and helping to develop and mentor minority business enterprises. This is the fourth year in a row Ford has been honored as Corporation of the Year.
- Ford Celebrates Big Hispanic Heritage Month
DEARBORN - The company has joined PBS to support their landmark three-part, six-hour documentary series LATINO AMERICANS as a major corporate funder. Ford’s underwriting of this program, the first major documentary series for television to chronicle the rich history and experiences of Latinos in the United States will feature Ford’s Spanish-language campaign, ‘Si todo fuera como un Ford’ (If Everything Was Like a Ford) launched Earlier in 2013.
- Ford Recognized as Top Diversity Employer by Black EOE Journal
DEARBORN - Ford was recognized today by the Black EOE Journal as one of the nation’s Top Diversity Employers and as having one of the Top Supplier Diversity Programs.