- Digital Worker Tips & Tricks: Use Office2010’s High-Capacity Clipboard
Here’s a tip that applies to all the major office apps. The standard Windows clipboard holds only one item at a time. But, in Office, you can use the Office Clipboard, which holds up to 24 items at a time. As you have copied some items in the clipboard, you can pick anyone as you like and use it again if you need.
- OneNote Tips & Tricks: Take a Screen Clipping
If you’re still using the PrntScrn button in Windows to take screenshots, you’re missing out one of the best kept secrets of OneNote: its screen clipping tool.
- Outlook Tips & Tricks: Turn an Email into a Calendar Entry
Outlook Tips & Tricks: Turn an Email into a Calendar Entry
- OneNote Tips & Tricks: Use Templates
OneNote Tips & Tricks: Use Templates
- OneNote Tips & Tricks: Create Shared Notebooks
OneNote Tips & Tricks: Create Shared Notebooks
- SharePoint Tips & Tricks: Move Documents from SharePoint to SharePoint
SharePoint Tips & Tricks: Move Documents from SharePoint to SharePoint
- OneNote Tips & Tricks: Integrate OneNote and Outlook
OneNote Tips & Tricks: Integrate OneNote and Outlook
- OneNote Tips & Tricks: Extract Text from Picture
OneNote automatically does an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) scan on anything you insert into OneNote, so that you can easily extract text from picture in OneNote.
- Windows 7 Tips & Tricks: Shake and Snap
Windows 7 Tips & Tricks: Shake and Snap
- ePOD Tips & Tricks: Add a GOOD widget on your Android device’s home screen
To have quick access to your corporate email and calendar, you can add a GOOD widget on your Android phone or tablet’s home screen.
- New URL to Access Ford Email Coming Jan. 31
DEARBORN - You must use fmail.ford.com to access your Ford email from a network outside of Ford starting Jan. 31!