- Digital Worker Tips & Tricks: Use Office2010’s High-Capacity Clipboard
Here’s a tip that applies to all the major office apps. The standard Windows clipboard holds only one item at a time. But, in Office, you can use the Office Clipboard, which holds up to 24 items at a time. As you have copied some items in the clipboard, you can pick anyone as you like and use it again if you need.
- OneNote Tips & Tricks: Take a Screen Clipping
If you’re still using the PrntScrn button in Windows to take screenshots, you’re missing out one of the best kept secrets of OneNote: its screen clipping tool.
- Outlook Tips & Tricks: Turn an Email into a Calendar Entry
Outlook Tips & Tricks: Turn an Email into a Calendar Entry
- OneNote Tips & Tricks: Use Templates
OneNote Tips & Tricks: Use Templates
- OneNote Tips & Tricks: Create Shared Notebooks
OneNote Tips & Tricks: Create Shared Notebooks
- SharePoint Tips & Tricks: Move Documents from SharePoint to SharePoint
SharePoint Tips & Tricks: Move Documents from SharePoint to SharePoint
- OneNote Tips & Tricks: Integrate OneNote and Outlook
OneNote Tips & Tricks: Integrate OneNote and Outlook
- OneNote Tips & Tricks: Extract Text from Picture
OneNote automatically does an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) scan on anything you insert into OneNote, so that you can easily extract text from picture in OneNote.
- Windows 7 Tips & Tricks: Shake and Snap
Windows 7 Tips & Tricks: Shake and Snap
- ePOD Tips & Tricks: Add a GOOD widget on your Android device’s home screen
To have quick access to your corporate email and calendar, you can add a GOOD widget on your Android phone or tablet’s home screen.
- New URL to Access Ford Email Coming Jan. 31
DEARBORN - You must use fmail.ford.com to access your Ford email from a network outside of Ford starting Jan. 31!
- Going Further with Digital Worker Drivers – Who are These Folks?
DEARBORN - The Go Digital…Go Further (GDGF) program has motivated employees to increase awareness and understanding of IT tools and resources through in the engagement of self-paced learning experiences and community involvement. Now let’s bring attention to our Digital Worker Drivers who are living the One Ford philosophy.
- Check Out Digital Worker’s New Home Page!
DEARBORN - The new page – unveiled on April 29 – is a collaborative effort between the Digital Worker team and the Creative Design and Usability team from Ford IT’s Application Implementation Center.
- Digital Worker Gives Boost to Brand
DEARBORN - Where do you go when you find yourself stuck utilizing a productivity tool? Does the IT Service Desk, or Digital Worker first come to mind?
- Third-Party Desktop Gadgets Will Be Disabled on Feb. 24 – See What Actions You May Need to Take
DEARBORN - On Feb. 24, any third-party desktop gadgets that you may have on your computer will be automatically disabled and will be removed from your sidebar. Future installations of those types of gadgets also will be prevented as of that date. This initiative is to prevent security risks from potentially unsafe gadgets.