- OneNote Tips & Tricks: Create Shared Notebooks
OneNote Tips & Tricks: Create Shared Notebooks
- SharePoint Tips & Tricks: Move Documents from SharePoint to SharePoint
SharePoint Tips & Tricks: Move Documents from SharePoint to SharePoint
- OneNote Tips & Tricks: Integrate OneNote and Outlook
OneNote Tips & Tricks: Integrate OneNote and Outlook
- OneNote Tips & Tricks: Extract Text from Picture
OneNote automatically does an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) scan on anything you insert into OneNote, so that you can easily extract text from picture in OneNote.
- Windows 7 Tips & Tricks: Shake and Snap
Windows 7 Tips & Tricks: Shake and Snap
- ePOD Tips & Tricks: Add a GOOD widget on your Android device’s home screen
To have quick access to your corporate email and calendar, you can add a GOOD widget on your Android phone or tablet’s home screen.
- New URL to Access Ford Email Coming Jan. 31
DEARBORN - You must use fmail.ford.com to access your Ford email from a network outside of Ford starting Jan. 31!
- Going Further with Digital Worker Drivers – Who are These Folks?
DEARBORN - The Go Digital…Go Further (GDGF) program has motivated employees to increase awareness and understanding of IT tools and resources through in the engagement of self-paced learning experiences and community involvement. Now let’s bring attention to our Digital Worker Drivers who are living the One Ford philosophy.
- Check Out Digital Worker’s New Home Page!
DEARBORN - The new page – unveiled on April 29 – is a collaborative effort between the Digital Worker team and the Creative Design and Usability team from Ford IT’s Application Implementation Center.
- Digital Worker Gives Boost to Brand
DEARBORN - Where do you go when you find yourself stuck utilizing a productivity tool? Does the IT Service Desk, or Digital Worker first come to mind?
- Third-Party Desktop Gadgets Will Be Disabled on Feb. 24 – See What Actions You May Need to Take
DEARBORN - On Feb. 24, any third-party desktop gadgets that you may have on your computer will be automatically disabled and will be removed from your sidebar. Future installations of those types of gadgets also will be prevented as of that date. This initiative is to prevent security risks from potentially unsafe gadgets.
- Training Gets Virtual with Digital Worker Live
DEARBORN - Digital Worker is going live to extend their assistance and enable employees to have a more efficient work day.
- Digital Worker Releases Second Batch of ‘How iWork’ Scenarios to Help You Be the Best Digital Worker
DEARBORN - If you’ve ever found yourself stuck in the airport with an urgent work matter but all you have is your cellphone, then Ford IT Digital Worker’s How iWork has a solution for you.
- Changes in WebEx, New Audio Conferencing Service and Office 2010 will Make Collaboration Easier
DEARBORN - With team members on various continents and in different time zones, collaboration through document sharing and virtual meetings is important. Digital Worker is rolling out some new changes that will make connecting with the One Ford Team easier and more efficient. Below is an interview with Paul Landray, Director of Global IT Operations.
- Major Changes Coming to Improve Audio Conferencing
DEARBORN - In April, we will begin introducing a new audio conferencing service that integrates with WebEx. This new service provides a streamlined and interactive way for you to conduct audio and WebEx meetings. It also addresses the current audio conference capacity challenges we experience during peak call times.
- New ePOD Encryption Service Available for iPhone and iPad Users
DEARBORN - The latest enhancement to the ePOD (email on Personally-Owned Devices) service makes it possible for Ford employees using iPhone and iPad devices to send and read encrypted Ford email messages and attachments.
- ePOD Service to Include Android Devices
DEARBORN - Beginning Dec. 19, ePOD (email on Personally-Owned Devices) service will expand to include Android 3G/4G devices (smartphones and tablets).