- Ford Puts Design Credentials on Show in Milan with Furniture Inspired by European Style
MILAN, Italy – Ford Motor Company will become the first auto manufacturer to participate in the world’s leading furniture design show – Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan.
- Ford Invites Young Designers to Help the Elderly
AACHEN, Germany – Ford of Germany is inviting young designers to come up with innovative ideas for car interiors that could benefit elderly drivers and passengers.
- Lincoln Design Center Makes its National Debut
DEARBORN - During the Lincoln Design Center opening Thursday, Mark Fields, executive vice president, Ford Motor Company; President, The Americas, said that Lincoln’s reinvention has a “head and a heart.”
- Q&A with Lincoln's Director of Design, Max Wolff
DEARBORN - As Lincoln continues its reinvention, Max Wolff is at the helm of the design studio that will create world-class vehicles for a new generation of luxury customers.
- From Idea to Sketch to Clay to Metal: How a Vehicle Comes to Life in the Lincoln Studio
DEARBORN - Lincoln has torn down its physical and creative walls with its new design studio.
- Lincoln Design Center Opening Marks New Milestone in Brand’s Reinvention
Lincoln celebrates another element of its reinvention journey today with the formal opening of the new Lincoln Design Studio in Dearborn, Mich., the brand’s first new fully dedicated design center in four decades.
- Ford Brazil Presents the All-New EcoSport to Latin American Press in Natal, Northeastern Brazil
NATAL, Brazil – From August, 4 to 6, Ford presented the all-new EcoSport to the Latin American Press in the tourist city of Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, northeastern Brazil. The press convention was attended by 200 journalists and bloggers from Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and Mexico, who had the opportunity to drive for the first time the new global Ford SUV.
- Ford Asian Indian Association Goes Further Hosting Design Showroom Tour Event
DEARBORN - Recently, the Ford Asian Indian Association (FAIA) hosted its Second Annual Design Showroom Tour. With the success of FAIA first Showroom Tour, anticipation was high for the 2012 event.
- Ford Opens €11.6 Million Design Centre Expansion in Germany
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has opened an €11.6 million expansion of its Design Centre at Merkenich-Cologne, Germany.