- Ford to Exhibit Domestic, International Attractions and Technology at its Best Stand Ever at the São Paulo Auto Show
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL - On October 28, Ford Brazil promoted its press conference at the 2014 São Paulo Auto Show, reinforcing the “Global Lineup with Purposeful Technology” concept through the products introduced in country. At the press conference, which gathered around 600 journalists and bloggers from Latin America and Europe, Steven Armstrong, president Ford South America, highlighted the recently-launched New Ka in the 1.5-liter hatch and 1.0-liter sedan models and announced the 2015 Fusion with unprecedented rear inflatable seatbelts. The event will be open for the public from October 30 to November 9.
- Go Further Webcast – Ford’s Global Design Language
GENEVA - Moray Callum, vice president, Design, Ford Motor Company, and Martin Smith, executive director, Design, Europe, give a fascinating insight into the design of the new Focus and all-new Mustang in the latest Go Further Webcast now showing on @Ford Online.
- The Language of Tape: Ford Designers and Modelers Use Tape to Communicate Throughout the Development Process
DEARBORN - Tape is not just for wrapping presents. Ford designers rely on low-tech tape to hone the styling of any new vehicle.
- Ford and Rent the Runway Join Forces to Bring a Fusion of Style and Accessibility
DETROIT - Ford and Rent the Runway are joining forces to make great style accessible on and off the road to fashion fans across the country. Through the Test-Drive Style campaign, Ford and the premier destination for designer fashion and accessory rentals will give consumers an opportunity to test out their must-have designer looks, along with a chance to win their very own stylish new drive – the Ford Fusion.
- J Mays Discusses Design with NYC Builders
NEW YORK - Ford Group Vice President of Design J Mays participated recently in a panel discussion with New York-based architects and innovators to talk about the parallels between architecture and design – specifically New York City buildings and Ford F-Series Trucks.
- Trucks and Buildings Must Be Built Tough; Ford and AIA New York Talk About What It Takes to Make Something Last
NEW YORK - Trucks and urban buildings are designed to stand the test of time, with surfaces and features that define purpose and capability. Both have evolved to meet the demands of a changing world.
- Lincoln Previews Black Label Collection: A Blend of Design and Personal Experience
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. – Today Lincoln Motor Company previewed Lincoln Black Label – a new and higher level expression of the brand’s design, craftsmanship, and personal service and experience – at Pebble Beach.
- Specially Selected Design Team Brings Lincoln Black Label Collection to Life
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. – Understanding the needs of luxury clients and meeting them with innovative new vehicles and personal experiences fuels the reinvention of Lincoln. As another important element to grow and highlight the brand, Lincoln is previewing Black Label - a combination of sumptuous product with a warm and personal experience that can transcend the expectations of the most discriminating luxury buyer.
- Ford Participates in Panel Discussion, Talks Inspiration behind Automotive Design
DEARBORN - When a building or vehicle is in the process of being designed, a million things are taken into account before the final product is ultimately unveiled. Both products are expected to be stylish and unique creations, but also reflect the times, while offering practical access to features people require for daily use.
- Ford Puts Design Credentials on Show in Milan with Furniture Inspired by European Style
MILAN, Italy – Ford Motor Company will become the first auto manufacturer to participate in the world’s leading furniture design show – Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan.
- Ford Invites Young Designers to Help the Elderly
AACHEN, Germany – Ford of Germany is inviting young designers to come up with innovative ideas for car interiors that could benefit elderly drivers and passengers.
- Lincoln Design Center Makes its National Debut
DEARBORN - During the Lincoln Design Center opening Thursday, Mark Fields, executive vice president, Ford Motor Company; President, The Americas, said that Lincoln’s reinvention has a “head and a heart.”
- Q&A with Lincoln's Director of Design, Max Wolff
DEARBORN - As Lincoln continues its reinvention, Max Wolff is at the helm of the design studio that will create world-class vehicles for a new generation of luxury customers.
- From Idea to Sketch to Clay to Metal: How a Vehicle Comes to Life in the Lincoln Studio
DEARBORN - Lincoln has torn down its physical and creative walls with its new design studio.
- Lincoln Design Center Opening Marks New Milestone in Brand’s Reinvention
Lincoln celebrates another element of its reinvention journey today with the formal opening of the new Lincoln Design Studio in Dearborn, Mich., the brand’s first new fully dedicated design center in four decades.
- Ford Brazil Presents the All-New EcoSport to Latin American Press in Natal, Northeastern Brazil
NATAL, Brazil – From August, 4 to 6, Ford presented the all-new EcoSport to the Latin American Press in the tourist city of Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, northeastern Brazil. The press convention was attended by 200 journalists and bloggers from Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and Mexico, who had the opportunity to drive for the first time the new global Ford SUV.
- Ford Asian Indian Association Goes Further Hosting Design Showroom Tour Event
DEARBORN - Recently, the Ford Asian Indian Association (FAIA) hosted its Second Annual Design Showroom Tour. With the success of FAIA first Showroom Tour, anticipation was high for the 2012 event.
- Ford Opens €11.6 Million Design Centre Expansion in Germany
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has opened an €11.6 million expansion of its Design Centre at Merkenich-Cologne, Germany.