- Ford Launches New Dealer Support Team in France
Ford is revolutionising how it supports its dealers in France with the launch of a brand new organisation designed to enhance sales and boost efficiency.
- Enhanced Ford EcoSport Compact SUV Now Available to Order with Improved Styling, Dynamics and Refinement
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company today announced that the enhanced Ford EcoSport SUV offering sophisticated styling upgrades, improved driving dynamics and new equipment for more comfort and convenience is now available to order.
- Ford Credit Enables Customers to Rent out their Car to Other Drivers; London Mobility Pilot to Reach Millennials
LONDON, England – Ford Motor Credit Company today announced a new car‑share pilot that enables customers to rent out their vehicles to other drivers.
- Ford Named Regional Winners at the National Apprenticeship Awards 2014
Ford and its national dealer network has been named South East Macro Employer of the Year at the 2014 National Apprenticeship Awards.
- Ford Strengthens its Foothold in India with the Inauguration of New Dealerships
KOCHI, India — On Feb 19, Ford celebrated its growing success in India and reinstated its commitment to this dynamic market by welcoming a score of new dealerships across the country. By extending its reach to 164 cities across India through 304 sales and service outlets, Ford is now able to take the brand closer to millions more customers throughout India.
- Santa Claus in a Tourneo Custom: Ford Hungary Supports Christmas Charities
BUDAPEST, Hungary – Ford Hungary is ensuring that young people throughout the country enjoy Christmas.
- Ford Gives Dealers a Jolt to Drive Electric Vehicle Sales
DEARBORN - As fuel costs continue to rise, automakers have experienced increasing pressure to produce fuel-efficient vehicles which save money for the consumer and reduce their carbon footprint. Ford’s electric vehicle lineup – the Ford C-MAX Energi, Ford Fusion Energi and Ford Focus Electric ¬– offer some of the best plug-in options for drivers wanting the best for the environment and their wallets.
- Ford of Britain Unveils New Maintenance Programme
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford of Britain has capped the price of servicing and maintenance for older Ford vehicles with the launch of a new programme that aims to make the cost of motoring more transparent and more affordable. Called Motorcraft 4+, the new package was developed by Ford and its dealer network.
- Ford Celebrates Official Opening of First Myanmar Dealership
YANGON, Myanmar — Ford Motor Company today celebrated the grand opening of the first authorized Ford dealership in Myanmar. Located in Yangon, the country’s commercial center, the new state-of-the-art facility officially establishes the presence of the Ford brand and global vehicles in the rapidly developing country.
- Ford India Customers Take Saplings Home during GWC
NEW DELHI, India — It was not just the employee volunteers that brought alive the spirit of the Ford Global Week of Caring in India, but dealers also contributed in a significant way by educating their customers about Ford’s green initiatives and going further by distributing saplings during the week across India.