- Ford Named Regional Winners at the National Apprenticeship Awards 2014
Ford and its national dealer network has been named South East Macro Employer of the Year at the 2014 National Apprenticeship Awards.
- Ford Strengthens its Foothold in India with the Inauguration of New Dealerships
KOCHI, India — On Feb 19, Ford celebrated its growing success in India and reinstated its commitment to this dynamic market by welcoming a score of new dealerships across the country. By extending its reach to 164 cities across India through 304 sales and service outlets, Ford is now able to take the brand closer to millions more customers throughout India.
- Santa Claus in a Tourneo Custom: Ford Hungary Supports Christmas Charities
BUDAPEST, Hungary – Ford Hungary is ensuring that young people throughout the country enjoy Christmas.
- Ford Gives Dealers a Jolt to Drive Electric Vehicle Sales
DEARBORN - As fuel costs continue to rise, automakers have experienced increasing pressure to produce fuel-efficient vehicles which save money for the consumer and reduce their carbon footprint. Ford’s electric vehicle lineup – the Ford C-MAX Energi, Ford Fusion Energi and Ford Focus Electric ¬– offer some of the best plug-in options for drivers wanting the best for the environment and their wallets.
- Ford of Britain Unveils New Maintenance Programme
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford of Britain has capped the price of servicing and maintenance for older Ford vehicles with the launch of a new programme that aims to make the cost of motoring more transparent and more affordable. Called Motorcraft 4+, the new package was developed by Ford and its dealer network.
- Ford Celebrates Official Opening of First Myanmar Dealership
YANGON, Myanmar — Ford Motor Company today celebrated the grand opening of the first authorized Ford dealership in Myanmar. Located in Yangon, the country’s commercial center, the new state-of-the-art facility officially establishes the presence of the Ford brand and global vehicles in the rapidly developing country.
- Ford India Customers Take Saplings Home during GWC
NEW DELHI, India — It was not just the employee volunteers that brought alive the spirit of the Ford Global Week of Caring in India, but dealers also contributed in a significant way by educating their customers about Ford’s green initiatives and going further by distributing saplings during the week across India.
- Dealerships Swarmed after Ford Launches EcoSport in India
CHENNAI, India— Ford India gave its customers a big surprise on Wednesday as it launched the all-new Ford EcoSport with prices starting at Rs. 559,000 (about US$9,300) ex-showroom, New Delhi. Following the announcement, which triggered an explosion of online and offline buzz, Ford India dealerships have been swarmed by visitors looking to experience, book and take home the eagerly awaited compact urban SUV.
- Ford Continues Expansion of Nationwide Dealer Network with Opening of Ford Manila Bay
MANILA, Philippines — Ford Philippines has celebrated the continued expansion of its nationwide dealer network with the official opening of Ford Manila Bay in Parañaque City.
- Ford Korea Launches Third Dealer, Opens First Showroom and Sevice Center in Northern Seoul
SEOUL – Ford’s newest dealer partner in Korea, Polaris Auto, opened its showroom in Guri, Gyeonggi-do, and its new service center in Uijeongbu.
- Video Snacks Bring Vehicle Features Directly to Consumers
DEARBORN – Ford is launching a new Vehicle Orientation program at dealerships nationwide this week that is designed to help bridge the gap between consumers and their cars by providing customers with access to a comprehensive online library of “video snacks” – short videos that explain how to use specific vehicle features like Remote Start Systems, MyKey® and Integrated Blind Spot Mirrors.
- Customer Satisfaction Grows with Consumer Experience Movement
DEARBORN - In July of 2011, Ford launched the Consumer Experience Movement (CEM), a revolutionary program designed to transform the dealer-customer relationship into a world-class consumer experience.
- Providing Sincere Care, Ford's Dealership Network Receives Service-to-Care Award
JAKARTA, Indonesia — Gaining a stronger presence in Indonesia in recent years, Ford Motor Indonesia (FMI) continues to improve its customer ownership experience by expanding its dealership network and service quality. These efforts were finally rewarded when the Ford dealership network was recently declared the 2013 Indonesia Service-to-Care Champion by MarkPlus Insight, a respected market research firm based in Southeast Asia.
- Dealers Visit Ford Lio Ho as Sales Soar New Year, Lunch Held
CHUNG-LI, Taiwan — Five Ford dealership principals in Taiwan visited Ford Lio Ho (FLH) ahead of Chinese New Year to thank the team for a remarkable performance during the past year.
- One-Third of All U.S. Ford Dealers to Be Certified to Sell New EVs by Spring; Ford Delivers January Hybrid Sales Record
DEARBORN –Strong demand for Ford’s three new plug-in vehicles has Ford certifying hundreds more dealers to sell them than expected – including 900 to be certified by spring and make Focus Electric, C-MAX Energi and Fusion Energi available in all 50 states for the first time.
- Ford Philippines Continues Expansion with the Opening of Makati Ford
MANILA, Philippines — Ford Philippines celebrated the continued expansion of its nationwide dealer network with the inauguration of Makati Ford in Metro Manila. Makati Ford is the sixth new full sales and service outlet the company has opened since announcing its plan to open 12 new dealerships and expand its nationwide network to 35 by mid-year.
- Ford Korea Announces Polaris Auto as Third Dealer; Expands Nationwide Sales and Service Network
SEOUL – Ford Sales and Service Korea is expanding its operations into the northern region of Seoul and the northeastern region of Gyeonggi-do. Ford Korea recently signed a letter of intent with Polaris Auto Co. Ltd. to sell and service Ford and Lincoln vehicles in areas where Ford does not currently have a presence.
- Ford Service Excellence Contest Aims to Strengthen Customer Satisfaction
DEARBORN – Pride and gratitude were at the forefront as winners of Ford Export and Growth’s (E&G) Service Excellence World Cup competition accepted their prizes.
- Consumer Experience Specialists Enhance Dealer Experience for Customers
DEARBORN - The Consumer Experience Movement (CEM) was created to transform the culture at Ford and Lincoln dealerships throughout the country so that the car-buying experience would generate enthusiastic and loyal customers.
- National Skill Competition Thrills Ford India Dealer Personnel
CHENNAI, India — Service advisor Mohammed Hanif and technician Mohammed Wasim from Cargo Ford in Ahmedabad have been rewarded for their outstanding talent after winning the Ford India National Skill Competition, held to foster greater customer service across the country.
- Ford Triples Dealers Certified to Sell C-MAX Energi Plug-in Hybrid, Beats Toyota in Fuel Economy Across the Board
MIAMI – Ford has tripled to more than 200 the number of dealers certified to sell its lineup of plug-in electrified vehicles, including the new C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid that is on sale now and delivers the equivalent of 100 mpg combined in electric mode, beating the Toyota Prius Plug-in by 5 MPGe.
- New India Dealership Showcases Rich Ford Heritage
CHENNAI, India — Visitors to the opening of Ford’s latest Brand@retail showroom in Chhindwara in central India were given a unique reminder of Ford’s rich history and heritage: a 1929 Ford Model A on display.
- New Technology at Dealerships Enhances Sales Experience for Consumers
DEARBORN - Sales consultants at nearly 1,200 Ford dealerships throughout the country are now using Apple iPads equipped with a specially designed SHOWCASE app to enhance the vehicle-buying experience for consumers.
- Ford Vietnam Hosts Week For Transit Owners To Thank Loyal Customers
HANOI, Vietnam — Ford Vietnam is rewarding its Transit customers in appreciation for their unwavering loyalty to the Blue Oval.