- Video Snacks Bring Vehicle Features Directly to Consumers
DEARBORN – Ford is launching a new Vehicle Orientation program at dealerships nationwide this week that is designed to help bridge the gap between consumers and their cars by providing customers with access to a comprehensive online library of “video snacks” – short videos that explain how to use specific vehicle features like Remote Start Systems, MyKey® and Integrated Blind Spot Mirrors.
- Customer Satisfaction Grows with Consumer Experience Movement
DEARBORN - In July of 2011, Ford launched the Consumer Experience Movement (CEM), a revolutionary program designed to transform the dealer-customer relationship into a world-class consumer experience.
- Providing Sincere Care, Ford's Dealership Network Receives Service-to-Care Award
JAKARTA, Indonesia — Gaining a stronger presence in Indonesia in recent years, Ford Motor Indonesia (FMI) continues to improve its customer ownership experience by expanding its dealership network and service quality. These efforts were finally rewarded when the Ford dealership network was recently declared the 2013 Indonesia Service-to-Care Champion by MarkPlus Insight, a respected market research firm based in Southeast Asia.
- Dealers Visit Ford Lio Ho as Sales Soar New Year, Lunch Held
CHUNG-LI, Taiwan — Five Ford dealership principals in Taiwan visited Ford Lio Ho (FLH) ahead of Chinese New Year to thank the team for a remarkable performance during the past year.
- One-Third of All U.S. Ford Dealers to Be Certified to Sell New EVs by Spring; Ford Delivers January Hybrid Sales Record
DEARBORN –Strong demand for Ford’s three new plug-in vehicles has Ford certifying hundreds more dealers to sell them than expected – including 900 to be certified by spring and make Focus Electric, C-MAX Energi and Fusion Energi available in all 50 states for the first time.
- Ford Philippines Continues Expansion with the Opening of Makati Ford
MANILA, Philippines — Ford Philippines celebrated the continued expansion of its nationwide dealer network with the inauguration of Makati Ford in Metro Manila. Makati Ford is the sixth new full sales and service outlet the company has opened since announcing its plan to open 12 new dealerships and expand its nationwide network to 35 by mid-year.
- Ford Korea Announces Polaris Auto as Third Dealer; Expands Nationwide Sales and Service Network
SEOUL – Ford Sales and Service Korea is expanding its operations into the northern region of Seoul and the northeastern region of Gyeonggi-do. Ford Korea recently signed a letter of intent with Polaris Auto Co. Ltd. to sell and service Ford and Lincoln vehicles in areas where Ford does not currently have a presence.
- Ford Service Excellence Contest Aims to Strengthen Customer Satisfaction
DEARBORN – Pride and gratitude were at the forefront as winners of Ford Export and Growth’s (E&G) Service Excellence World Cup competition accepted their prizes.
- Consumer Experience Specialists Enhance Dealer Experience for Customers
DEARBORN - The Consumer Experience Movement (CEM) was created to transform the culture at Ford and Lincoln dealerships throughout the country so that the car-buying experience would generate enthusiastic and loyal customers.
- National Skill Competition Thrills Ford India Dealer Personnel
CHENNAI, India — Service advisor Mohammed Hanif and technician Mohammed Wasim from Cargo Ford in Ahmedabad have been rewarded for their outstanding talent after winning the Ford India National Skill Competition, held to foster greater customer service across the country.
- Ford Triples Dealers Certified to Sell C-MAX Energi Plug-in Hybrid, Beats Toyota in Fuel Economy Across the Board
MIAMI – Ford has tripled to more than 200 the number of dealers certified to sell its lineup of plug-in electrified vehicles, including the new C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid that is on sale now and delivers the equivalent of 100 mpg combined in electric mode, beating the Toyota Prius Plug-in by 5 MPGe.
- New India Dealership Showcases Rich Ford Heritage
CHENNAI, India — Visitors to the opening of Ford’s latest Brand@retail showroom in Chhindwara in central India were given a unique reminder of Ford’s rich history and heritage: a 1929 Ford Model A on display.
- New Technology at Dealerships Enhances Sales Experience for Consumers
DEARBORN - Sales consultants at nearly 1,200 Ford dealerships throughout the country are now using Apple iPads equipped with a specially designed SHOWCASE app to enhance the vehicle-buying experience for consumers.
- Ford Vietnam Hosts Week For Transit Owners To Thank Loyal Customers
HANOI, Vietnam — Ford Vietnam is rewarding its Transit customers in appreciation for their unwavering loyalty to the Blue Oval.
- Ford Philippines Continues Expansion of Nationwide Dealer Network
MANILA, Philippines — Ford Philippines celebrated the continued expansion of its nationwide dealer network with the opening of Ford Cainta, the first of 12 new authorised dealerships the company will open over the next six months.
- Ford Launches Drive 4 UR Community Program to Raise Funding for Local Nonprofit Organizations
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company and its dealers have launched a new program called Drive 4 UR Community, which is designed to help raise much needed funding for local community groups and nonprofit organizations.
- Around the Wheel Promotion Designed to Attract, Retain Customers
DEARBORN - “Our technicians see things you cannot” is the message to consumers in the Around the Wheel campaign.
- Revamped Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program Yields 29 Percent Growth; Improves Residuals, Dealer Profits
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company is on track to realize a 29 percent growth in Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle sales this year versus 2011.
- Ford Dealers Now Using SHOWCASE App and Apple iPad to Improve Customer Purchase Experience
DEARBORN – For most people, buying a new car, truck or SUV is the second-biggest purchase they make after their home, so ensuring the process is as easy and stress-free as possible is critical to customer satisfaction. The new SHOWCASE app being used by Ford sales associates with the Apple iPad® is helping dealers find just the right car for their customers faster than ever.
- Ford’s UK Dealer Network “Goes Further” with Google and The Carbon Trust
BRENTWOOD, UK - Senior business and IT managers from Ford’s 500-strong UK dealer network have taken part in the company's Profitability and Technology Conference, which explored new opportunities to improve efficiency and customer communication through the use of cutting edge technology and software applications.
- Renovated Kota Dealership to Further Enhance Customer Service
CHENNAI, India – Ford India has inaugurated the renovated and expanded sales and service outlet of KS Ford dealership in the city of Kota, Rajasthan, enhancing the service experience for its growing customer base.
- Ford Brazil Presents “Go Further” During Dealers Convention
SÃO PAULO, Brazil - A big event was held to present the new global brand promise – Go Further – to the entire Brazilian sales force, starting a new phase in Ford communication with its stakeholders.
- Export and Growth Service Excellence World Cup Competition Expanding
DEARBORN - Export and Growth (E&G) dealerships from around the globe are accepting the challenge to Go Further by providing the best possible after-sales experience. The 2012 Service Excellence World Cup competition has been expanded to include parts counter personnel as well as service advisers and technicians.
- Northland Ford Dealers Kick Off ‘Win & Escape’ Sweepstakes with Sales Rally at Mall of America
DEARBORN – Northland Ford dealers are offering consumers the chance to win a two-year lease of the all-new 2013 Ford Escape at Mall of America and at Ford dealerships throughout the Twin Cities region.
- Longtime Dealership Upgrades to Better Serve Lincoln Customers
COLUMBUS - Along with outstanding products, providing a true luxury customer experience is a key ingredient to the reinvention of Lincoln.
- First Ford Dealers Certified to Sell Focus Electric – America’s Most Efficient Five-Seater – with National Rollout to Follow
DEARBORN – The first Ford dealers have been officially certified to sell the company’s first all-electric car – the 2012 Ford Focus Electric – America’s most fuel-efficient five-seater with an EPA rating of 110 MPGe city that is capable of being recharged in nearly half the time as Nissan Leaf.
- Ford President and CEO Recognizes Record Sales in Argentina with Dealers
DEARBORN - Ford President and CEO Alan Mulally recently met with Ford Argentina dealers, congratulating them for their record-breaking sales achievement in the country during 2011. The meeting with Mulally capped a trip organized to share with dealers the past, present and future of Ford Motor Company.
- New E&G Dealer Strategy Board to Provide Input on Key Initiatives
LAS VEGAS - With their background in international business and exporting, dealers in Ford Export and Growth markets are uniquely positioned to help E&G achieve its goal of becoming a great export company.
- Dealers and Dealerships Honored for Superior Service and Performance
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company recently announced the winners of its 2011 President's, Ford One Hundred Club, Lincoln Leaders, FCSD Premier Club, Triple Crown and ONE Ford Elite Awards.
- Sun Qingping of Shanxi Dachang Automobile recognised with Ford’s "Salute to Dealers" award
SHANGHAI, China — A Ford dealer in China’s Shanxi province received global recognition from Ford Motor Company for her contribution to the local community.