- Ford Launches New Dealer Support Team in France
Ford is revolutionising how it supports its dealers in France with the launch of a brand new organisation designed to enhance sales and boost efficiency.
- Enhanced Ford EcoSport Compact SUV Now Available to Order with Improved Styling, Dynamics and Refinement
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company today announced that the enhanced Ford EcoSport SUV offering sophisticated styling upgrades, improved driving dynamics and new equipment for more comfort and convenience is now available to order.
- Ford Credit Enables Customers to Rent out their Car to Other Drivers; London Mobility Pilot to Reach Millennials
LONDON, England – Ford Motor Credit Company today announced a new car‑share pilot that enables customers to rent out their vehicles to other drivers.
- Ford Poland Managing Director Crowned Best Importer by ‘Dealer’ Magazine
WARSAW, Poland - Ford Poland Managing Director Adam Kolodziejczyk has been crowned the country’s best importer of the last 25 years by Dealer magazine.
- Ford Named Regional Winners at the National Apprenticeship Awards 2014
Ford and its national dealer network has been named South East Macro Employer of the Year at the 2014 National Apprenticeship Awards.
- Ford Strengthens its Foothold in India with the Inauguration of New Dealerships
KOCHI, India — On Feb 19, Ford celebrated its growing success in India and reinstated its commitment to this dynamic market by welcoming a score of new dealerships across the country. By extending its reach to 164 cities across India through 304 sales and service outlets, Ford is now able to take the brand closer to millions more customers throughout India.
- Santa Claus in a Tourneo Custom: Ford Hungary Supports Christmas Charities
BUDAPEST, Hungary – Ford Hungary is ensuring that young people throughout the country enjoy Christmas.
- Ford Gives Dealers a Jolt to Drive Electric Vehicle Sales
DEARBORN - As fuel costs continue to rise, automakers have experienced increasing pressure to produce fuel-efficient vehicles which save money for the consumer and reduce their carbon footprint. Ford’s electric vehicle lineup – the Ford C-MAX Energi, Ford Fusion Energi and Ford Focus Electric ¬– offer some of the best plug-in options for drivers wanting the best for the environment and their wallets.
- Ford of Britain Unveils New Maintenance Programme
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford of Britain has capped the price of servicing and maintenance for older Ford vehicles with the launch of a new programme that aims to make the cost of motoring more transparent and more affordable. Called Motorcraft 4+, the new package was developed by Ford and its dealer network.
- Ford Celebrates Official Opening of First Myanmar Dealership
YANGON, Myanmar — Ford Motor Company today celebrated the grand opening of the first authorized Ford dealership in Myanmar. Located in Yangon, the country’s commercial center, the new state-of-the-art facility officially establishes the presence of the Ford brand and global vehicles in the rapidly developing country.
- Ford India Customers Take Saplings Home during GWC
NEW DELHI, India — It was not just the employee volunteers that brought alive the spirit of the Ford Global Week of Caring in India, but dealers also contributed in a significant way by educating their customers about Ford’s green initiatives and going further by distributing saplings during the week across India.
- Dealerships Swarmed after Ford Launches EcoSport in India
CHENNAI, India— Ford India gave its customers a big surprise on Wednesday as it launched the all-new Ford EcoSport with prices starting at Rs. 559,000 (about US$9,300) ex-showroom, New Delhi. Following the announcement, which triggered an explosion of online and offline buzz, Ford India dealerships have been swarmed by visitors looking to experience, book and take home the eagerly awaited compact urban SUV.
- Ford Continues Expansion of Nationwide Dealer Network with Opening of Ford Manila Bay
MANILA, Philippines — Ford Philippines has celebrated the continued expansion of its nationwide dealer network with the official opening of Ford Manila Bay in Parañaque City.
- Ford Korea Launches Third Dealer, Opens First Showroom and Sevice Center in Northern Seoul
SEOUL – Ford’s newest dealer partner in Korea, Polaris Auto, opened its showroom in Guri, Gyeonggi-do, and its new service center in Uijeongbu.
- Video Snacks Bring Vehicle Features Directly to Consumers
DEARBORN – Ford is launching a new Vehicle Orientation program at dealerships nationwide this week that is designed to help bridge the gap between consumers and their cars by providing customers with access to a comprehensive online library of “video snacks” – short videos that explain how to use specific vehicle features like Remote Start Systems, MyKey® and Integrated Blind Spot Mirrors.
- Customer Satisfaction Grows with Consumer Experience Movement
DEARBORN - In July of 2011, Ford launched the Consumer Experience Movement (CEM), a revolutionary program designed to transform the dealer-customer relationship into a world-class consumer experience.
- Providing Sincere Care, Ford's Dealership Network Receives Service-to-Care Award
JAKARTA, Indonesia — Gaining a stronger presence in Indonesia in recent years, Ford Motor Indonesia (FMI) continues to improve its customer ownership experience by expanding its dealership network and service quality. These efforts were finally rewarded when the Ford dealership network was recently declared the 2013 Indonesia Service-to-Care Champion by MarkPlus Insight, a respected market research firm based in Southeast Asia.