- Ford DSFL Returns To London
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford is offering its free Driving Skiills For Life training programme for the third year running in the UK.
- Romania Embraces Ford Driving Skills for Life
Ford Driving Skills for Life reached out to young motorists in Romania last week and the response was quite staggering.
- Ford Driving Skills for Life Gathers Pace in Europe
The 2015 Ford Driving Skills for Life tour has made its second stop of the year at one of the world’s largest student gatherings in La Rochelle, France.
- Ford Driving Skills for Life 2015 Blasts off in Belgium
Ford Lommel Proving Ground hosted the opening event of the 2015 Ford Driving Skills for Life programme at the weekend.
- Ford Invests €2.6 Million to Train a Further 5,000 Young Drivers in 2015 through Ford Driving Skills for Life
Ford has announced it will invest another €2.6 million in 2015 to provide free driver training to 5,000 more 18-24 year olds from across Europe.
- Ford Driving Skills for Life Training Delivered to 6,100 Young Europeans, Highlights Risks of Distraction and Drink Driving
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has received an overwhelmingly positive response from the more than 6,100 18 to 24-year-olds across Europe who have received hands-on driver training as part of the award-winning Ford Driving Skills for Life programme.
- DSFL Makes Belgian Debut at LPG
LOMMEL, Belgium – Lommel Proving Ground has made history by hosting the first ever Ford Driving Skills for Life training programme to take place on Belgium soil.
- Ford Driving Skills for Life Tackles New Trend - Driving Selfies
DEARBORN – Ford Driving Skills for Life, the free, advanced driving skills program for novice drivers, is launching its second decade in 2014 with an expanded reach and mission as it continues to address dangerous trends and challenges faced by teens and other new drivers.
- Ford Driving Skills for Life Advanced Driving Skills Program Begins Second Decade with New Content, Technology
DEARBORN - Ford Driving Skills for Life (DSFL), the free, advanced driving skills program for novice drivers, is launching its second decade in 2014 with an expanded reach and mission as it continues to address dangerous trends and challenges faced by teens and other new drivers.
- DSFL Offers Driving Safety Tips for Teen Drivers
DEARBORN - Due to the increased risk of fatality associated with teen drivers, in 2007 the federal government named the third week in October National Teen Driver Safety Week and began using this time each year to educate parents and teen drivers on how to improve safety on the road. While the Ford Driving Skills for Life program, established in 2003, uses hands on training to improve teen driving safety all year round, the group released the following list of safe driving tips to support the national week of awareness building.
- Ford Driving Skills for Life Wins Italian Education Award; Free Young Driver Training Sessions Start in Europe
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company has been presented with a prestigious award in Italy in recognition of its contribution to education and social responsibility through Ford Driving Skills for Life, the company’s free training program for young drivers.
- Changan Ford Launches 2013 Driving Skills for Life Program
XI'AN, China - Changan Ford Automobile (CFA), Ford's joint venture in China, is strengthening its efforts to promote safe driving among Chinese motorists.
- New Survey of Teens and Parents Reveals Driving Habits, Differing Perceptions
DEARBORN – As summer begins, what can be the most fun season of the year for teens can also be the riskiest. A new survey conducted by Penn Schoen Berland and commissioned by Ford reveals new insights about teen driving habits and perceptions. The survey polled teen drivers and parents, and reveals some surprising results.
- India’s Masters of the Sky Put their Driving Skills to the Test
CHENNAI, India —Braving the scorching heat of May, 500 cadets from the Indian Air Force station at Avadi turned up to participate in the Ford Driving Skills for Life training programme last week, resulting in one of the largest and most successful DSFL sessions this year.