- Quick Lane Ends 2014 With 6 New Centers Operating in Argentina
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - At the beginning of 2014 Ford Argentina announced the launch of Quick Lane, the global chain of quick service specialized in light mechanical repairs and tires.
- Consumer Experience Movement proves successful in U.S., goes global
Three years after its inception, the Consumer Experience Movement has gone global with 1,050 dealers around the world voluntarily participating in the program.
- Thank You Ford Edge
OAKVILLE - Recently we received a letter from a Ford Edge customer thanking the Oakville team for building the vehicle that protected him and his family in a car accident. The customer said that he was very impressed and thankful for the attention to safety built into the vehicles produced here in Oakville.
- You Test It: Ford Offers Opportunity to Be Among First People Behind the Wheel of All-New F-150
DEARBORN - Ford, America’s truck leader, is looking for truck buyers to take an all-new F-150 through some of the toughest testing it might ever encounter – their own.
- Lincoln Client Relationship Center Opens
MELBOURNE, Fla. - About 100 people gathered Thursday, Nov. 21, 2013, to attend the ribbon cutting ceremony for the new Lincoln Client Relationship Center at the Florida Market Place. Executives from The Lincoln Motor Company and Percepta, a joint venture between Ford and TeleTech to provide a contact center and business process outsourcing, cut the ribbon marking the grand opening of the 7,500-square-foot luxury suite geared toward meeting the customer service needs of current and potential Lincoln clients.
- Lincoln Concierge Help to Bring in New Clients, Resolve Issues
DEARBORN - The Lincoln Concierge team has been pivotal in the company’s move to personalize service and create warmer experiences for clients throughout their relationship with Lincoln.
- Lincoln Looks to Start Conversations with Consumers Where They Live
DEARBORN - The Lincoln Motor Company has made it a priority to refine the customer experience and a major component of that strategy is to incorporate technology and streamline communications. Advances in the digital world have made an impact on virtually every industry.
- Lincoln Enhances the Ownership Experience by Personalizing Service
DEARBORN - As The Lincoln Motor Company continues on its reinvention, the brand has made it a priority to not only differentiate itself in the world of personal service, but to create a best-in-class experience for owners across the board in the luxury market.
- ‘Lincoln Experiences’ Use Technology to Make Driving More Engaging
NEW YORK – It isn’t just about making luxury cars; it’s about creating unique driving experiences. The Lincoln Motor Company – with the reveal of its all-new 2015 Lincoln MKC small premium utility vehicle this morning – introduces Lincoln Experiences, a suite of customer-focused comforts designed to enhance the buying and ownership experience.
- Ford of Britain Unveils New Maintenance Programme
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford of Britain has capped the price of servicing and maintenance for older Ford vehicles with the launch of a new programme that aims to make the cost of motoring more transparent and more affordable. Called Motorcraft 4+, the new package was developed by Ford and its dealer network.
- Ford Tops the 2013 J.D. Power Sales Satisfaction Survey
MANILA, Philippines — Ford Philippines topped the recent 2013 J.D. Power Asia Pacific Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) Study for the Philippines, helping to highlight the Company’s commitment to provide an unmatched customer experience across its expanding network of nationwide Ford dealerships.
- Showcasing the Smart Stuff in the Ford Kuga
MELBOURNE, Australia — The Ford Kuga Smart Utility event was held on July 16, giving almost 20 consumer media and bloggers an introduction to the smart features of the car in a different way.
- BrandIndex: Customers Rank Ford Tops in Brand Perception
DEARBORN - BrandIndex puts Ford No. 1 in customer perceptions in its midyear review survey – based on responses from 600,000 Americans rating 1,100 U.S. companies. Respondents reacted favorably to Ford when asked if they’d heard anything good or bad in the past two weeks about a brand. Ford jumped from sixth place in the 2012 survey, due largely to sales momentum for the all-new Fusion and Focus.
- Ranger, Ford Impress Odyssey Participants
JOHANNESBURG – With the travel portion of the Ranger Odyssey at an end, still to be determined is who will get to go home with their own Ford Ranger.
- Ford Lio Ho Launches Customer Satisfaction Day to Further Promote Services
CHUNG-LI, Taiwan — In Taiwan, customers are like family. Ford Lio Ho, Ford’s local joint venture, launched a “Customer Satisfaction Day” campaign to further promote efficient customer service (CS) among dealers and to provide an even better customer experience.
- Ford Announces Engaging Pre-Launch Campaign for the New Fiesta – Invites Consumers to Find Their 24-Hour Fiesta
MANILA, Philippines — Ford Philippines today announced an innovative and interactive pre-launch campaign — ‘24 Hour Fiesta Project’ — designed to engage young and connected Filipinos by matching their personalities, lifestyles and tastes with the new Ford Fiesta.
- Ford Kicks Off New Hispanic Super Segment Campaign ‘Si Todo Fuera Como Un Ford’
DEARBORN - Ford continues their long history of engaging Hispanic audiences with clever and relevant communications. In this exciting campaign,‘Si Todo Fuera Como Un Ford’ (If Everything Was Like a Ford), Ford introduces a new Hispanic value positioning, integrated in 30 second branded TV spots for Focus, Fusion and Escape.
- Ford Brings Competition to the Customer; Hosts 13-City EcoBoost Challenge
DEARBORN – Ford is taking the competition head on, inviting customers across the country to put the automaker’s popular fuel efficient EcoBoost powered vehicles to the test against its competitors while also getting the opportunity to drive the highly anticipated Fiesta ST.
- For Customers Affected by Recent Storms, Ford Credit and Lincoln Automotive Financial Services Offer Financial Relief
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Credit Company and Lincoln Automotive Financial Services are offering customers affected by the recent tornado and other storm damage the option to delay some car and truck payments. The disaster relief program allows qualified customers to delay one or two monthly payments, resuming their regular payment schedules when their situations improve.
- Lincoln Concierge Offers Consumers Personal Shopping Assistant
DEARBORN - When you stay at a luxury hotel, there is concierge on-site available to assist you.
- Growth Opportunity for Ford among Hispanic Consumers
DEARBORN - Hispanics are an important consumer group for Ford, and for good reason.
- Ford.ca Relaunches with a One Ford Inspired Streamlined Look, Functionality
OAKVILLE - Chances are if you’re reading this story, you’re close to your computer. If so, open up your browser and take a look at www.ford.ca. If it looks different to you, that’s thanks to Max Farley and the Digital Marketing team at Ford of Canada. They’ve been working for over a year and a half to relaunch the Canadian website, making it more functional, easier to navigate and better looking than its predecessor.
- Ford Executive Vice President Shares Insights on Luxury Market, Customers, Technology
NEW YORK - Ford Motor Company’s Executive Vice President of Global Marketing, Sales and Service and Lincoln Jim Farley earlier today delivered the New York Auto Show Opening Press Breakfast Keynote address at the Javits Center. Video of this keynote will be available tomorrow on @Ford Online.
- Customer Satisfaction Grows with Consumer Experience Movement
DEARBORN - In July of 2011, Ford launched the Consumer Experience Movement (CEM), a revolutionary program designed to transform the dealer-customer relationship into a world-class consumer experience.
- E-mail Capture Program Seeks to Improve Ownership Experience, Retain Customers
DEARBORN - Ford Export and Growth’s (E&G) e-mail capture program is not only improving customers’ ownership experience, it’s strengthening their relationship with their dealer.
- African Americans Represent Key Consumer Group for Ford
DEARBORN - February is Black History Month, but Ford Motor Company’s focus on African Americans is an ongoing effort that continues throughout the year.
- Ford Brazil Receives Award for Customer Service Quality
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Brazil won the Top Consumer Award for Excellence in Customer Relations and Respect for the Environment for its quality in customer service and sustainability practices. This is the seventh consecutive year that Ford has won the award, sponsored by Consumidor Teste magazine and the National Institute for Consumer and Citizen Education (INEC). Ford has won more than 20 awards in this area in recent years.
- Consumer Experience Specialists Enhance Dealer Experience for Customers
DEARBORN - The Consumer Experience Movement (CEM) was created to transform the culture at Ford and Lincoln dealerships throughout the country so that the car-buying experience would generate enthusiastic and loyal customers.
- Lincoln MKZ Exclusive Access Tour
DEARBORN - Recently the Lincoln team brought the new 2013 Lincoln MKZ to key markets for consumers to experience the sedan. The tour looked to capture the attention of key influence and change purchase intentions. Watch the responses the new MKZ is receiving.
- Ford Improves Customer Service Experience Through Annual National Skills Contest
BANGKOK, Thailand — Ford Thailand continues its aggressive plan to bring a world class customer service experience to Thai customers by organising the 12th National Skills Contest at the Ford Training Center in Bangna.