- Lincoln Concierge Offers Consumers Personal Shopping Assistant
DEARBORN - When you stay at a luxury hotel, there is concierge on-site available to assist you.
- Growth Opportunity for Ford among Hispanic Consumers
DEARBORN - Hispanics are an important consumer group for Ford, and for good reason.
- Ford.ca Relaunches with a One Ford Inspired Streamlined Look, Functionality
OAKVILLE - Chances are if you’re reading this story, you’re close to your computer. If so, open up your browser and take a look at www.ford.ca. If it looks different to you, that’s thanks to Max Farley and the Digital Marketing team at Ford of Canada. They’ve been working for over a year and a half to relaunch the Canadian website, making it more functional, easier to navigate and better looking than its predecessor.
- Ford Executive Vice President Shares Insights on Luxury Market, Customers, Technology
NEW YORK - Ford Motor Company’s Executive Vice President of Global Marketing, Sales and Service and Lincoln Jim Farley earlier today delivered the New York Auto Show Opening Press Breakfast Keynote address at the Javits Center. Video of this keynote will be available tomorrow on @Ford Online.
- Customer Satisfaction Grows with Consumer Experience Movement
DEARBORN - In July of 2011, Ford launched the Consumer Experience Movement (CEM), a revolutionary program designed to transform the dealer-customer relationship into a world-class consumer experience.
- E-mail Capture Program Seeks to Improve Ownership Experience, Retain Customers
DEARBORN - Ford Export and Growth’s (E&G) e-mail capture program is not only improving customers’ ownership experience, it’s strengthening their relationship with their dealer.
- African Americans Represent Key Consumer Group for Ford
DEARBORN - February is Black History Month, but Ford Motor Company’s focus on African Americans is an ongoing effort that continues throughout the year.
- Ford Brazil Receives Award for Customer Service Quality
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Brazil won the Top Consumer Award for Excellence in Customer Relations and Respect for the Environment for its quality in customer service and sustainability practices. This is the seventh consecutive year that Ford has won the award, sponsored by Consumidor Teste magazine and the National Institute for Consumer and Citizen Education (INEC). Ford has won more than 20 awards in this area in recent years.
- Consumer Experience Specialists Enhance Dealer Experience for Customers
DEARBORN - The Consumer Experience Movement (CEM) was created to transform the culture at Ford and Lincoln dealerships throughout the country so that the car-buying experience would generate enthusiastic and loyal customers.
- Lincoln MKZ Exclusive Access Tour
DEARBORN - Recently the Lincoln team brought the new 2013 Lincoln MKZ to key markets for consumers to experience the sedan. The tour looked to capture the attention of key influence and change purchase intentions. Watch the responses the new MKZ is receiving.
- Ford Improves Customer Service Experience Through Annual National Skills Contest
BANGKOK, Thailand — Ford Thailand continues its aggressive plan to bring a world class customer service experience to Thai customers by organising the 12th National Skills Contest at the Ford Training Center in Bangna.
- New Technology at Dealerships Enhances Sales Experience for Consumers
DEARBORN - Sales consultants at nearly 1,200 Ford dealerships throughout the country are now using Apple iPads equipped with a specially designed SHOWCASE app to enhance the vehicle-buying experience for consumers.
- Ford Vietnam Hosts Week For Transit Owners To Thank Loyal Customers
HANOI, Vietnam — Ford Vietnam is rewarding its Transit customers in appreciation for their unwavering loyalty to the Blue Oval.
- Video ‘Snacks’ Teach Customers How to Use Vehicle Features
DEARBORN - Ford vehicles are equipped with a variety of advanced features designed to make life better for drivers – from Remote Start Systems and MyKey to Integrated Blind Spot Mirrors and Ambient Lighting, just to name a few.
- Ford’s West Coast Marketing Team Ups the Ante in San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO - Ford’s West Coast Marketing team is going further in San Francisco to keep the Blue Oval at the top of consumers’ minds and garner attention for new Ford products in a very creative way.
- For Customers Affected by Tropical Storm Debby, Ford Credit Offers Financial Relief
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Credit Company is offering customers affected by Tropical Storm Debby in Florida the option to delay some car and truck payments. Ford Credit’s Disaster Relief Program allows qualified customers to delay one or two monthly payments, resuming their regular payment schedules when their situations improve.
- Support Site Redesigned to Better Help Customers with In-Vehicle Technology
DEARBORN - A redesigned support site at www.ford.com will enable consumers to more easily access information about SYNC, MyFord Touch and other elements of the vehicle ownership experience. (The same support experience is also available for Lincoln customers at www.lincoln.com.)
- Social Media Offers New Ways to Deliver Customer Service to Ford Owners
DEARBORN/MELBOURNE – When Steven Yourstone wanted answers about the arrival of his 2011 Explorer, he contacted Ford. But he didn’t pick up the phone or work through any complicated message systems. He simply asked his question on the Ford Explorer Facebook page. He got an answer from the Ford Customer Service Division social media team – along with a lot more.
- Personal Touch Will Make the Lincoln Difference
DEARBORN - When it comes to customer service and personal connection, sometimes bigger is just, well, bigger. Jim Farley, group vice president, Global Marketing, Sales and Service, has the goal of making interaction with Lincoln customers better.
- FCSD Argentina Developed its First Mobiles Application
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – The Ford Customer Service Device (FCSD) has recently launched in Argentina its first mobiles application offering to their customers the possibilities to experience a wide range of aftermarket services. Just entering at www.ford.com.ar/posventa, customers are able to download this new digital tool.
- Ford Brazil Launches Application for iPhone and Online Guide with Tips for New Drivers
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Brazil launched a guide to help the beginners drivers to know the basic cares that they need to have with the maintenance and to solve the doubts common of a car documentation. The My First Car Ford Guide, beyond being available in the Ford site (http://www.ford.com.br/guiafordka/), also counts with a special application for iPhone (compatible with iPad and iPod Touch).
- Shanghai Focus Owner Celebrates Wedding Day with All-Red Focus Fleet
SHANGHAI, China — Ruby, a Focus owner in Shanghai, is among many young Chinese who want to celebrate their wedding day in a unique but economic way. So instead of hiring a luxury vehicle fleet as wedding cars for her big day, Ruby wrote a post on the website of the Shanghai TFH Focus Club, inviting owners of red Focus cars to join her wedding car fleet.
- Ford India Figo Drive Aiming for New Heights
CHENNAI, India — For Ford India, the sky is the limit – literally.
- Ford India's 'Midnight Sale' a Stunning Success
CHENNAI, India — With Indian consumers often having limited free time in their busy lives, Ford India decided to make buying a car a little easier, with its second annual 'Midnight Sale.' The result: over a stunning 3,500 cars sold in a single day.
- Consumer Opinions of Lincoln Change After Experiencing New Products
DEARBORN - Seeing is believing. That’s why the Lincoln Marketing Communications team has been taking its show on the road to get luxury consumers to experience for themselves all that the Lincoln brand has to offer.
- A Perfect Blend: New Harvest of Ford Colors Includes Fresh, Crisp Ginger Ale and Warm, Rich Kodiak Brown
NEW YORK – The harvest of exterior color for Ford’s upcoming vehicles offers classic neutrals and strong earthy tones reflected in products from home furnishings to haute couture.
- Go Head to Head with New Ford F-150 Online: Comparison Tool Shows Off Fuel Economy, Capability Leadership
DEARBORN – Ford truck customers now have a new way to confirm they’re making the best possible decision when purchasing an F-150 thanks to the new Head to Head Pickup Comparison tool that in just four simple steps shows the best engine choice for each buyer's needs.
- Ford Has Fun with Fiesta on its 15th Anniversary
BANGKOK, Thailand — Ford transformed an open area in front of Central World shopping mall in downtown Bangkok into a hip lifestyle area themed ‘Fun@Fiesta – Connect You and Your Life’ as part of its 15th anniversary celebration in Thailand. Accessorized Fiestas were displayed at the event, while an exclusive promotion was offered to customers.
- Ford Edge Brings Ultimate City Tour to Customers
BEIJING, China — Ford China kicked off the “Ford Edge – Ultimate City Discovery" programme in Beijing this week, with the goal of bringing customers together with the Ford Edge to discover the greatest things on offer in cities across the country.
- Live Operator Assistance Now Standard Feature of Ford SYNC Services Following Successful Trial
DEARBORN – In a step to further enhance the SYNC® experience, Ford is adding Operator Assist, a new free service that allows users to connect with a live person, as a standard feature of SYNC Services.