- Ford Transforms Lives with Second Phase of Vastrap Container Housing Project
The Ford Struandale Engine Plant transformed the lives of 10 families from the Vastrap informal settlement in Booysens Park, Port Elizabeth, with the installation of shipping containers converted into safe and secure housing units.
- Ford Employees in Dubai Go Further to Support the Community
At Ford Middle East and Africa’s headquarters in Dubai, Ford employees are Going Further to give back to the communities. Hundreds of plants can be seen on the window sills of Ford’s offices in API World Tower on Sheikh Zayed Road, particularly on the 26th floor, where the goodwill project was initiated.
- Ford Colaborates With the 22 ND School of its CRS Educational Program
As part of the CSR program “Education for a New Tomorrow”, Ford Argentina donated technological equipment and other resources to the Juan Calchaquí School N°371, located at Ampimpa, Tucumán province. It is one of the 41 schools built by Ford -with the collaboration of its dealer’s network- and the 22nd in being supported by the educational program.
- Ford COO Mark Fields Leads This Year’s United Way for Southeastern Michigan Community Giving Campaign to Exceed $40 Million Goal – Largest Increase in 17 Years
DETROIT – Ford Motor Company Chief Operating Officer Mark Fields, who also serves as United Way for Southeastern Michigan campaign chair, and United Way for Southeastern Michigan President and CEO Michael J. Brennan announced today that more than $40 million was raised in the 2013-2014 campaign to benefit the greater Detroit communities the nonprofit organization supports.
- Ford India Goes Further to Bring Alive a Better World
CHENNAI, India — Eager faces, shy smiles and excited chatter greeted representatives from Ford’s Global Business Services as they visited The Seva Samaj and Children’s Garden School on Feb 7. Students and teachers at both campuses warmly welcomed the Ford representatives who were present to inaugurate the new facilities in the schools that were supported by Ford.
- Santa Claus in a Tourneo Custom: Ford Hungary Supports Christmas Charities
BUDAPEST, Hungary – Ford Hungary is ensuring that young people throughout the country enjoy Christmas.
- Employee Donations for Philippines Disaster
MANILA, Philippines — Thanks to generosity of the more than 900 Ford employees, family members and friends and the matching funds from the Ford Fund, the total amount that will be given to support disaster relief and recovery in the Philippines will be more than $500,000.
- Operation Good Cheer – Santa’s Helpers Needed
DEARBORN - Operation Good Cheer began 42 years ago when a group of Ford Motor Company employees in Dearborn donated gifts for 66 children in Michigan foster care facilities. Since then the program has grown to include thousands of children, and this year you can help us make more holiday dreams come true.
- Ford Shanghai-Based Employees Share Their Baking Love
SHANGHAI, China –Tiantian, 25, comes to the Shanghai Enrichment Community Center from Monday to Friday to learn calligraphy, handcrafts, drawing and baking. Although she suffers from a mental disability, just like everyone she needs friends, love and encouragement.
- Changan Ford Senior R&D Manager Nancy Smith Honored with 2012 Chongqing Friendship Award
CHONGQING, China — Nancy Smith, senior R&D manager at Changan Ford Automotive (CAF) Technology Development Center, has recently become the first international employee of the company to receive the “2012 Chongqing Friendship Award”, the top honor granted to an expatriate expert by the Chongqing government.