- See How Ford Plans to Change the Way the World Moves
The Ford Smart Mobility plan will use innovation to take company to the next level in connectivity, mobility, autonomous vehicles, the customer experience and big data.
- Ford at CES Announces Smart Mobility Plan and 25 Global Experiments Designed to Change the Way the World Moves
Ford at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show highlighted how it is using innovation not only to create advanced new vehicles but also to help change the way the world moves by solving today’s growing global transportation challenges.
- Enhanced Ford SYNC AppLink Launching with Mustang Gives Drivers Control of New Mobile App Features
LAS VEGAS – When the all-new Ford Mustang goes on sale later this year, the next-generation SYNC® AppLink™ system will give drivers easier access to new features from many of their favorite mobile apps while on the go. The new Mustang will be the first model in North America to feature the simpler menus, enhanced voice control and other new capabilities of Ford SYNC AppLink.
- Parkopedia Launches In-Car, Voice-Activated Parking Spot Discovery App for Ford SYNC AppLink
LAS VEGAS – Parkopedia®, the leading parking information provider with more than 28 million parking spots listed, announces an app compatible with the Ford SYNC® AppLink™ in-car connectivity system. Using the AppLink interface, drivers will be able to locate available nearby parking spots and get pricing information through simple voice commands, eliminating the need to touch their mobile phone while driving.
- ADT Pulse Customers to Access Home and Business Security Systems Using Ford SYNC AppLink
LAS VEGAS – Leading security provider ADT® today announces its Pulse app will be compatible with the Ford SYNC® in-car connectivity system. Using the SYNC AppLink™ interface, drivers will be able to arm and disarm their security system, make sure doors and windows are closed, and take other steps to ensure the security of their property using simple voice commands.
- Domino’s Pizza, Ford Unveil Latest Ordering App Innovation Using SYNC AppLink System
LAS VEGAS – Domino’s Pizza® and Ford Motor Company not only share the same backyard in the Detroit area, but also a belief in the importance of innovation.
- Gracenote Powers First-Ever Voice-Activated, Mood-Based Music Listening for Ford SYNC AppLink Users
LAS VEGAS – Using the Ford SYNC® AppLink™ API, Gracenote developers are providing drivers a unique way to rock out to music to match their mood – using simple voice commands with the HABU Music App. The latest HABU Music App software update will be available later this month.
- Industry-First Ford App Developer Conference to Drive Connectivity Innovation
LAS VEGAS – Ford Motor Company is extending its in-vehicle connectivity leadership by hosting an industry-first developer conference this June focused on bringing innovative mobile apps into the car through Ford SYNC AppLink.
- All-New Ford Mustang Is Named ‘Official Car’ of 2014 International CES; New Technology to Be Announced at Show
DEARBORN - The most technologically advanced version of Ford’s iconic pony car will take center stage at the 2014 International CES as the all-new Mustang is recognized as "Official Car" of the world’s largest hands-on showcase of emerging innovation. 2014 International CES will be held Jan. 7-10, 2014, in Las Vegas; the show is owned and produced by the Consumer Electronics Association.