- C-MAX Solar Energi Concept Shines at CES
LAS VEGAS - During the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show, Mike Tinskey, global director, Vehicle Electrification and Infrastructure, shared important information about the C-MAX Solar Energi concept with @Ford.
- Ford C-MAX Solar Energi Concept Goes Off the Grid; Gives Glimpse of Clean Vehicle Future
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company announced today the C-MAX Solar Energi Concept, a first-of-its-kind sun-powered vehicle with the potential to deliver the best of what a plug-in hybrid offers – without depending on an electricity grid for fuel.
- Let the Sun In: Ford C-MAX Solar Energi Concept Goes Off the Grid, Gives Glimpse of Clean Vehicle Future
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company announced today the C-MAX Solar Energi Concept, a first-of-its-kind sun-powered vehicle with the potential to deliver the best of what a plug-in hybrid offers – without depending on the electric grid for fuel.
- Ford Gives Dealers a Jolt to Drive Electric Vehicle Sales
DEARBORN - As fuel costs continue to rise, automakers have experienced increasing pressure to produce fuel-efficient vehicles which save money for the consumer and reduce their carbon footprint. Ford’s electric vehicle lineup – the Ford C-MAX Energi, Ford Fusion Energi and Ford Focus Electric ¬– offer some of the best plug-in options for drivers wanting the best for the environment and their wallets.
- Ford C-MAX Energi, Fusion Energi Overtake Toyota in Plug-In Hybrid Sales
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company took over the No. 1 spot in plug-in hybrid vehicle sales of the Ford Fusion Energi and Ford C-MAX Energi in October, outpacing sales of the Toyota Prius plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- Ford to Offer Three Electrified Vehicles in Europe by 2014
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford will offer a choice of three distinct electric vehicles in its European showrooms by 2014 to complement its line-up of fuel efficient petrol and diesel powered vehicles.
- Ford Electrified Vehicle Market Share Quadruples, Growth Spurs Investment for the Future
DEARBORN - A significant increase in Ford’s market share of electrified vehicles in the U.S., up 12 points over this time last year for a total market share of 16 percent, is proof demand for hybrid and plug-in hybrid vehicles is strong. As a result, Ford continues to plan for the future by doubling its team of electrification engineers and expanding the electrified vehicle research facilities to aid the expected continued growth of the segment.
- Ford Provides Energy-Efficient Technology to Another American Home in Commitment to Sustainable Living
DEARBORN – The winners of the Ford-led MyEnergi Lifestyle Retrofit contest – designed to showcase how a typical American family can affordably move to an energy-efficient lifestyle – are Lindsay and Ben Sattler of Parker, Colo.
- Ford C-MAX Energi Plug-In Hybrids Support €13.2 Million Mobility Study
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid vehicles are hitting Europe’s roads in support of a Ford-led €13.2 million study into electric vehicles in urban areas.
- Ford Hybrid Vehicle Sales Break Full-Year Record in First Five Months of 2013
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company bested its previous full-year hybrid sales record in just the first five months of 2013, driven by the product strength of its new electrified vehicle lineup including Ford C-MAX Hybrid, Ford C-MAX Energi, Ford Fusion Hybrid and Ford Fusion Energi, as well as Lincoln MKZ Hybrid.
- Home Is Where the Hybrid Is: KB Home Features Ford’s MyEnergi Lifestyle
DEARBORN & SAN DIEGO – Ford Motor Company and KB Home (NYSE: KBH) today announce that products from the Ford-led initiative MyEnergi Lifestyle® will be featured in the homebuilder’s ZeroHouse 2.0 model home in San Marcos, Calif., and potentially in additional KB Home markets.
- Ford Delivers Best Hybrid Sales Quarter Ever as Fusion and C-MAX Hybrids Attract New Customers to Brand
DEARBORN – Ford delivered its best hybrid sales quarter ever in the first quarter of 2013 with sales totaling 21,080 vehicles – marking the first time Ford has sold more than 20,000 hybrids in a quarter. Ford’s hybrid sales were up 324 percent nationally over 2012, achieving 16 percent share of the electrified vehicle market – up from 4 percent last year.
- Ford and PlugShare Team Up to Help Ford C-MAX Energi and Fusion Energi Drivers Find Plugs with MyFord Mobile
DEARBORN - Ford’s award-winning MyFord Mobile smartphone app and Web portal now features a charging station finder powered by PlugShare.com and will be compatible with the new Ford Fusion Energi and C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid vehicles.