- Ford Upgrades 2014 C-MAX Hybrid for Better Fuel Economy, Changes 2013 Label to Improve Customer Satisfaction
DEARBORN – Underscoring its commitment to fuel economy leadership, Ford Motor Company today said it is upgrading the 2014 Ford C-MAX Hybrid, which will go on sale in December. The company also is changing the way it tests and labels the 2013 C-MAX Hybrid for fuel economy to better match performance and improve customer satisfaction.
- Ford Summer Spectacular Digital Ads Target Summer Moviegoers
DEARBORN - The Ford Summer Spectacular sales event has been in full swing since the beginning of July, and the unique ads created for the occasion are getting a lot of traction in untraditional places.
- Ford Electrified Vehicle Market Share Quadruples, Growth Spurs Investment for the Future
DEARBORN - A significant increase in Ford’s market share of electrified vehicles in the U.S., up 12 points over this time last year for a total market share of 16 percent, is proof demand for hybrid and plug-in hybrid vehicles is strong. As a result, Ford continues to plan for the future by doubling its team of electrification engineers and expanding the electrified vehicle research facilities to aid the expected continued growth of the segment.
- Ford Hybrid Vehicle Sales Break Full-Year Record in First Five Months of 2013
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company bested its previous full-year hybrid sales record in just the first five months of 2013, driven by the product strength of its new electrified vehicle lineup including Ford C-MAX Hybrid, Ford C-MAX Energi, Ford Fusion Hybrid and Ford Fusion Energi, as well as Lincoln MKZ Hybrid.
- Ford Delivers Best Hybrid Sales Quarter Ever as Fusion and C-MAX Hybrids Attract New Customers to Brand
DEARBORN – Ford delivered its best hybrid sales quarter ever in the first quarter of 2013 with sales totaling 21,080 vehicles – marking the first time Ford has sold more than 20,000 hybrids in a quarter. Ford’s hybrid sales were up 324 percent nationally over 2012, achieving 16 percent share of the electrified vehicle market – up from 4 percent last year.
- MAXimizing Expectations
DEARORN - Want to get from Detroit to New York City or Los Angeles to Las Vegas with one tank of gas? With a certified 570 mile range on a single tank, combined with fully-charged battery the Ford C-MAX Hybrid can get you there.
- Heritage Moment: Ford Reveals Fuel Economy Leadership, Unveiling Two Next-Gen Hybrid Vehicles
DETROIT - On Jan. 10, 2011, Ford Motor Company unveiled two next-generation hybrid vehicles at the 2011 North American International Auto Show – the Ford C-MAX Energi Plug-in Hybrid and the Ford C-MAX Hybrid.
- Ford C-MAX Hybrids Outsell Toyota Prius Plug-in and Prius v; Named Official Car for 2013 International CES
DEARBORN – Customers are reacting positively to the new Ford C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid and C-MAX Hybrid, which combined to outsell Toyota Prius plug-in and Prius v during November, the first full month both C-MAX hybrids were available.
- Ford’s C-MAX is a Game-Changing Champion
DEARBORN - It’s time for the big game. It’s time for automotive rivals Ford and Toyota to go head-to-head in an online competition to show who truly comes out on top.
- Ford C-MAX is the Fastest-Selling Hybrid Ever at Launch
DEARBORN – Ford’s all-new C-MAX has become the fastest-selling hybrid ever at launch, with 8,030 sales in its first two full months on the market in October and November. This significantly outpaces Toyota Camry Hybrid’s 7,300 sales in its first two full months in May and June 2006.
- Ford Expects November to Be Its Best Hybrid Sales Month Ever; Electrified Vehicle Sales Increase Fivefold to 11 Percent
DEARBORN – Ford projects November will be its best hybrid sales month ever with more than 6,000 units sold. Ford is expected to capture an all-time-high 11 percent share of the electrified vehicle market – an increase of more than fivefold this year alone. November marks the first full month the all-new C-MAX Hybrid, all-new C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid and all-new Fusion Hybrid are available on dealer lots.
- Ford’s Fuel-Efficient Lineup Delivers Best Small Car October Sales Since 2001
DEARBORN – Ford total U.S. sales grew across the portfolio in October, with cars up 2 percent, utilities rising 2 percent, Ford F-Series pickups up 8 percent and Ford Econoline and Ford Transit Connect sales gaining 19 and 22 percent, respectively.
- Ford Targets Prius, Non-Hybrid Owners by Redrawing Popular Classic Animated Character in New C-MAX Ads
DEARBORN – Ford is drawing on the popularity of a classic animated television character to establish C-MAX Hybrid and C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid as better, more fuel-efficient hybrid alternatives to Toyota Prius v through a new advertising campaign that breaks tonight.