- Ford Upgrades 2014 C-MAX Hybrid for Better Fuel Economy, Changes 2013 Label to Improve Customer Satisfaction
DEARBORN – Underscoring its commitment to fuel economy leadership, Ford Motor Company today said it is upgrading the 2014 Ford C-MAX Hybrid, which will go on sale in December. The company also is changing the way it tests and labels the 2013 C-MAX Hybrid for fuel economy to better match performance and improve customer satisfaction.
- Ford Summer Spectacular Digital Ads Target Summer Moviegoers
DEARBORN - The Ford Summer Spectacular sales event has been in full swing since the beginning of July, and the unique ads created for the occasion are getting a lot of traction in untraditional places.
- Ford Electrified Vehicle Market Share Quadruples, Growth Spurs Investment for the Future
DEARBORN - A significant increase in Ford’s market share of electrified vehicles in the U.S., up 12 points over this time last year for a total market share of 16 percent, is proof demand for hybrid and plug-in hybrid vehicles is strong. As a result, Ford continues to plan for the future by doubling its team of electrification engineers and expanding the electrified vehicle research facilities to aid the expected continued growth of the segment.
- Ford Hybrid Vehicle Sales Break Full-Year Record in First Five Months of 2013
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company bested its previous full-year hybrid sales record in just the first five months of 2013, driven by the product strength of its new electrified vehicle lineup including Ford C-MAX Hybrid, Ford C-MAX Energi, Ford Fusion Hybrid and Ford Fusion Energi, as well as Lincoln MKZ Hybrid.
- Ford Delivers Best Hybrid Sales Quarter Ever as Fusion and C-MAX Hybrids Attract New Customers to Brand
DEARBORN – Ford delivered its best hybrid sales quarter ever in the first quarter of 2013 with sales totaling 21,080 vehicles – marking the first time Ford has sold more than 20,000 hybrids in a quarter. Ford’s hybrid sales were up 324 percent nationally over 2012, achieving 16 percent share of the electrified vehicle market – up from 4 percent last year.
- MAXimizing Expectations
DEARORN - Want to get from Detroit to New York City or Los Angeles to Las Vegas with one tank of gas? With a certified 570 mile range on a single tank, combined with fully-charged battery the Ford C-MAX Hybrid can get you there.
- Heritage Moment: Ford Reveals Fuel Economy Leadership, Unveiling Two Next-Gen Hybrid Vehicles
DETROIT - On Jan. 10, 2011, Ford Motor Company unveiled two next-generation hybrid vehicles at the 2011 North American International Auto Show – the Ford C-MAX Energi Plug-in Hybrid and the Ford C-MAX Hybrid.