- C-MAX, Fiesta and Focus Reign in Spain
MADRID, Spain – Ford has swept the board in Spanish magazine Coche’s top picks of cars on sale in 2013, with C-MAX, Fiesta and Focus all being acclaimed best in segment.
- Ford C-MAX Goes Social with a Live Animation on Instagram
DEARBORN - Recently, the latest stage of the Ford C-MAX promotional campaign, C-MAX Live, was revealed at the 2013 New York International Auto Show. Its crux: Imagine yourself part of a live crowd-sourced animation on Instagram—that’s C-MAX Live.
- Triple Win for Ford at 2013 Honest John Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford has scooped three top wins at this year’s Honest John Awards, with new Fiesta crowned “Most Popular Small Hatchback” and for the second year running Mondeo and C-MAX named “Most Popular Large Family Car” and “Most Popular MPV” respectively.
- MAP Quality Extends to Personalized Vehicle Options
WAYNE, Mich. – Michigan Assembly Plant (MAP) customers are now receiving the same high quality with their personalized vehicle options that they are with their new Ford Focus or Ford C-MAX.
- MAXimizing Expectations
DEARORN - Want to get from Detroit to New York City or Los Angeles to Las Vegas with one tank of gas? With a certified 570 mile range on a single tank, combined with fully-charged battery the Ford C-MAX Hybrid can get you there.
- Unique Ad Campaign for Ford C-MAX Hybrids Gains Traction with New Customers
DEARBORN – Ford’s new C-MAX hybrids are gaining momentum with new customers and are luring more Toyota hybrid owners out of their cars and into Ford’s new hybrids.
- Ford C-MAX is a Used Car Star in Germany
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford C-MAX has been crowned joint “Vehicle of the Year” in the 2013 DEKRA Used Car Report.
- Two Ford Vehicles Earn Autobytel Car of the Year Awards
DEARBORN - Automotive Internet pioneer Autobytel named the all-new Ford Fusion its 2013 Car of the Year while the all-new Ford C-MAX has earned Alternative Fuel Car of the Year honors.
- Ford’s C-MAX is a Game-Changing Champion
DEARBORN - It’s time for the big game. It’s time for automotive rivals Ford and Toyota to go head-to-head in an online competition to show who truly comes out on top.
- Ford C-MAX Hybrid Outsells Toyota Prius v in First Full Sales Month, Helps Ford Set Hybrid, Small Vehicle Sales Records
DEARBORN – The new Ford C-MAX Hybrid – America’s most fuel-efficient and affordable hybrid utility vehicle – is now the best-selling hybrid utility vehicle after outselling Toyota Prius v, 3,182 units to 2,769 units, in just its first full month of sales in October.
- Ford and Lincoln Vehicles Make NACTOY Short-list
DEARBORN - Ford and Lincoln vehicles will have a chance at being named 2013 North American Car and Truck of the Year (NACTOY).
- Ford Begins Producing 1.0-litre EcoBoost-Powered C-MAX
Valencia, Spain – The first Ford C-MAX and seven-seat Ford Grand C-MAX models powered by the acclaimed 1.0-litre EcoBoost began rolling off the production line today at Ford’s plant in Valencia, Spain.
- Ford to Offer Acclaimed 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine in C-MAX and Grand C-MAX
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Europe will offer its C-MAX and Grand C-MAX with the 1.0-litre EcoBoost petrol engine starting in October this year. The combination of the award-winning engine and the popular multi-activity vehicle is expected to deliver best-in-class fuel efficiency and CO2 emissions.
- Ford C-MAX Hybrid Aims for 47 MPG to Beat Prius v as Most Fuel-Efficient, Affordable Hybrid Utility Vehicle in America
DEARBORN – Ford’s new C-MAX Hybrid soon will make a big statement in the largest hybrid segment with projected leading fuel economy of 47 mpg city – beating the Toyota Prius v by 3 mpg, plus a $1,300-lower base price.
- 200 C-MAXs For German Automobile Association
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford of Germany has handed over 200 C-MAXs to the German Automobile Association ADAC.
- Ford in the Press - Week 08
EcoBoost impresses - C-MAX defeats rivals - B-MAX Makes Waves in Denmark
- C-MAX Lifts Award as Sales Double
BRENTWOOD, England – The Ford C-MAX range has celebrated surging sales by picking up its first award from the UK’s BusinessCar magazine.
- Ford C-MAX Hybrid and C-MAX Energi Plug-in Hybrid Deliver Leading Fuel Economy Plus Range, Flexibility
DEARBORN– Ford’s two new hybrid vehicles, the C-MAX Hybrid and C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid, are projected to set a new benchmark for fuel economy and driving range when they go on sale next year.
- New C-MAX Sales Double Across Europe
Ford’s new C-MAX and Grand C-MAX are proving to be a major success with European consumers. Sales have increased by more than 100 per cent over the previous model, with a high percentage of customers opting for new technology features.
- Ford Expands Power of Choice to Escape and C-MAX
DEARBORN - Ford hosted a 'Power of Choice' media forum Tuesday afternoon at the Product Development Center in Dearborn to announce that the new Ford Escape – which will make its debut at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show in November – will be the first Ford in North America to offer two new fuel-efficient EcoBoost powertrains. The company also revealed that it will prioritize the five- passenger C-MAX as the choice to shift its award-winning Hybrid powertrain.
- Fuel Efficiency Boost: All-New Ford Escape Boasts New EcoBoost Engines; C-MAX Hybrid Mileage 25 Percent Better
DEARBORN – Ford continues to deliver more choices for customers craving top fuel economy, offering its largest-ever EcoBoost® engine lineup in the all-new Ford Escape debuting next month and an all-new C-MAX Hybrid that’s 25 percent more fuel efficient than even today’s Escape Hybrid.
- Q&A on the New Fuel-Efficient Powertrain Lineup for Escape and Future Growth for Ford's Electrified Vehicle Lineup
DEARBORN - Ford announced that the all-new 2013 Ford Escape will debut in Los Angeles. As part of this announcement, Ford shared details on its new fuel-efficient powertrain lineup for Escape. In addition, Ford talked about future growth for its electrified vehicle lineup. As part of that, Ford announced that it will grow its electrified vehicle production capacity when we launch the new C-MAX Hybrid and C-MAX Energi plug-in vehicle.
- Ford Models Triumph Over Opel in German Test
COLOGNE, Germany – Who has the better models, Ford or Opel? That’s the question posed by Germany’s influential Auto Bild. To provide the answer, the publication tested nine comparable models from each company’s range. The result was a clear victory for the blue oval.
- Focus and C-MAX Customers Take New Technologies Onboard
COLOGNE, Germany – Large numbers of Focus and C-MAX customers are choosing to equip their cars with Ford’s class-leading technologies, and the high take rates suggest Ford is meeting an increasing demand for features designed to reduce the stress of driving.
- Ford Increases Production to Meet Strong Demand For New C-MAX
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford’s all-new C-MAX is surpassing sales expectations recording more than 100,000 sales and orders since its launch late last year.
- Ford to Triple Production Capacity of Electrified Vehicles in North America by 2013, Led by C-MAX Hybrid, C-MAX Energi
STERLING HEIGHTS, United States – Ford Motor Company announced today it is tripling production capacity of its electrified vehicle lineup through 2013, further boosting volumes of its all-new C-MAX Hybrid and C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid, which begin production next year.
- Ford Engineer Named Dynamicist Of The Year For Work On Focus And C-MAX
COLOGNE, Germany – Vehicle Dynamics International magazine has named Ford’s Jürgen Pützschler as its “Dynamicist of the Year” for his work on the driving dynamics of the new Focus and C-MAX.
- Ford Models Outperform Rivals in Press Tests
DENMARK/SPAIN – Grand C-MAX and all-new Focus have outperformed key rivals in tests carried out by leading European publications.
- New C-MAX Receives Allergy-friendly Seal Of Approval
COLOGNE, Germany – Just in time for spring, Ford’s new five-seat C-MAX and seven-seat Grand C-MAX have been granted the “Allergy Tested Interior” Seal of Approval by Germany's world renowned TÜV Rheinland testing authority.
- Double success for C-MAX
LONDON - The C-MAX and Grand C-MAX were voted the best New Company Cars of 2010 at last night's Fleet News Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel, London.