- All-New Ford C-MAX Production Begins at Saarlouis
Ford’s Saarlouis plant celebrated another milestone this month when the first all-new Ford C-MAX rolled off the line.
- Why New Ford C-MAX and Grand C-MAX are Perfect for Active Families
Ford’s new fuel-efficient, flexible and stylish C-MAX and Grand C-MAX offer active families advanced driver assistance technologies, convenience features, and higher levels of comfort and safety.
- Ford of Europe Increases Production of Fiesta, Focus, C-MAX and Grand C-MAX to Meet Higher Demand
Ford is increasing production at its assembly plants in Saarlouis and Cologne, Germany, to meet growing demand for several top-selling vehicles.
- Smarter and More Stylish New C-MAX and Grand C-MAX Offer Families Enhanced Comfort and Refinement
Ford today unveiled the stylish new C-MAX and Grand C-MAX with a new sleek exterior design, beautifully crafted interior with improved stowage solutions, and major fuel efficiency and CO2 emissions improvements.
- Coming Soon! C-MAX Gets an Extreme Makeover
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford has treated its two-car C-MAX family to an extreme makeover. The spacious, comfortable and versatile C-MAX and Grand C-MAX multi-activity vehicles have been given a new lease of life that makes them even better suited to the modern, active family.
- Ford C-MAX Solar Energi Concept Makes European Debut at Geneva; Gives Glimpse of Clean Vehicle Future
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford Motor Company today reveals at the Geneva Motor Show the C-MAX Solar Energi Concept, a first-of-its-kind sun-powered vehicle with the potential to deliver the best of what a plug-in hybrid offers – without depending on an electricity grid for fuel.
- Bilbao Police Choose Ford
MADRID, Spain - Ford has won a new four-year deal with Bilbao’s Local Police to supply 34 vehicles that will see service in day-to-day patrol duties in Spain’s tenth largest city.
- Four for Ford at 2013 Auto Express Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford swept the board at this year’s Auto Express Awards with four honours – more than any other manufacturer – including two for the Fiesta.
- Ford Motor Company U.S. Sales Up 13 Percent; Ford Cars, Escape Continue Record-Setting Pace, Driving Coastal Share
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company’s U.S. June sales grew 13 percent compared with a year ago, marking Ford’s best June sales results since 2006. Cars are up 12 percent, utilities are up 8 percent, and trucks are up 20 percent.
- C-MAX, Fiesta and Focus Reign in Spain
MADRID, Spain – Ford has swept the board in Spanish magazine Coche’s top picks of cars on sale in 2013, with C-MAX, Fiesta and Focus all being acclaimed best in segment.
- Ford C-MAX Goes Social with a Live Animation on Instagram
DEARBORN - Recently, the latest stage of the Ford C-MAX promotional campaign, C-MAX Live, was revealed at the 2013 New York International Auto Show. Its crux: Imagine yourself part of a live crowd-sourced animation on Instagram—that’s C-MAX Live.
- Triple Win for Ford at 2013 Honest John Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford has scooped three top wins at this year’s Honest John Awards, with new Fiesta crowned “Most Popular Small Hatchback” and for the second year running Mondeo and C-MAX named “Most Popular Large Family Car” and “Most Popular MPV” respectively.
- MAP Quality Extends to Personalized Vehicle Options
WAYNE, Mich. – Michigan Assembly Plant (MAP) customers are now receiving the same high quality with their personalized vehicle options that they are with their new Ford Focus or Ford C-MAX.
- MAXimizing Expectations
DEARORN - Want to get from Detroit to New York City or Los Angeles to Las Vegas with one tank of gas? With a certified 570 mile range on a single tank, combined with fully-charged battery the Ford C-MAX Hybrid can get you there.
- Unique Ad Campaign for Ford C-MAX Hybrids Gains Traction with New Customers
DEARBORN – Ford’s new C-MAX hybrids are gaining momentum with new customers and are luring more Toyota hybrid owners out of their cars and into Ford’s new hybrids.
- Ford C-MAX is a Used Car Star in Germany
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford C-MAX has been crowned joint “Vehicle of the Year” in the 2013 DEKRA Used Car Report.
- Two Ford Vehicles Earn Autobytel Car of the Year Awards
DEARBORN - Automotive Internet pioneer Autobytel named the all-new Ford Fusion its 2013 Car of the Year while the all-new Ford C-MAX has earned Alternative Fuel Car of the Year honors.
- Ford’s C-MAX is a Game-Changing Champion
DEARBORN - It’s time for the big game. It’s time for automotive rivals Ford and Toyota to go head-to-head in an online competition to show who truly comes out on top.