- All-New Ford C-MAX Production Begins at Saarlouis
Ford’s Saarlouis plant celebrated another milestone this month when the first all-new Ford C-MAX rolled off the line.
- Why New Ford C-MAX and Grand C-MAX are Perfect for Active Families
Ford’s new fuel-efficient, flexible and stylish C-MAX and Grand C-MAX offer active families advanced driver assistance technologies, convenience features, and higher levels of comfort and safety.
- Ford of Europe Increases Production of Fiesta, Focus, C-MAX and Grand C-MAX to Meet Higher Demand
Ford is increasing production at its assembly plants in Saarlouis and Cologne, Germany, to meet growing demand for several top-selling vehicles.
- Smarter and More Stylish New C-MAX and Grand C-MAX Offer Families Enhanced Comfort and Refinement
Ford today unveiled the stylish new C-MAX and Grand C-MAX with a new sleek exterior design, beautifully crafted interior with improved stowage solutions, and major fuel efficiency and CO2 emissions improvements.
- Coming Soon! C-MAX Gets an Extreme Makeover
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford has treated its two-car C-MAX family to an extreme makeover. The spacious, comfortable and versatile C-MAX and Grand C-MAX multi-activity vehicles have been given a new lease of life that makes them even better suited to the modern, active family.
- Ford C-MAX Solar Energi Concept Makes European Debut at Geneva; Gives Glimpse of Clean Vehicle Future
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford Motor Company today reveals at the Geneva Motor Show the C-MAX Solar Energi Concept, a first-of-its-kind sun-powered vehicle with the potential to deliver the best of what a plug-in hybrid offers – without depending on an electricity grid for fuel.
- Bilbao Police Choose Ford
MADRID, Spain - Ford has won a new four-year deal with Bilbao’s Local Police to supply 34 vehicles that will see service in day-to-day patrol duties in Spain’s tenth largest city.