- Ford President and CEO Supports Turbo-Charged Growth in ASEAN
BANGKOK, Thailand — Alan Mulally, president and CEO, Ford Motor Company had been in Thailand before, but this was his first time at the Bangkok International Motor Show – the premier auto show in the ASEAN region, which represents a combined population of 600 million across its markets.
- Ford Hosts ASEAN Debut of All-New EcoSport at 34th Bangkok International Motor Show; Continues Product-led Growth Strategy
BANGKOK, Thailand — Ford is putting its class-leading B-segment vehicles in the spotlight at the 34th Bangkok International Motor Show, demonstrating its commitment to capture even more of the rapidly growing small car segment as the company continues with its aggressive growth plan in ASEAN markets.
- An SUV for the City: All-New Ford EcoSport Debuts in ASEAN
BANGKOK, Thailand — The all-new Ford EcoSport makes its much-anticipated debut in ASEAN at the 34th Bangkok International Motor Show, tapping into a growing desire in the region for an urban SUV that combines the agility, affordability and fuel efficiency of a compact car with the flexibility and spaciousness of a sport utility vehicle.
- Ford To Highlight Product-led Growth Strategy at 34th Bangkok Motor Show
BANGKOK, Thailand — Ford announced today that visitors to Ford’s stand at the 34th Bangkok International Motor Show will be greeted by a dynamic display of the company’s commitment to capturing even more of Thailand’s rapidly expanding small car segment.
- Ford Enjoys Best-Ever Bangkok Motor Show – Driven by Strong Interest and Demand for new One Ford vehicles
BANGKOK, Thailand — Ford Thailand recorded its best-ever performance at the recent Bangkok International Motor Show, garnering 4,008 bookings that represented 7.1 percent of all customer orders taken at the Show.
- Ford Stand at 33rd Bangkok Motor Show Is Drawing Record Crowds
BANGKOK, Thailand — The Ford stand at the 33rd Bangkok International Motor Show has been literally overflowing since the doors were opened to the public this week, attracting a mass of people all jostling to review the full line-up of Ford vehicles and interactive displays on offer.
- All-New Focus Quick to Impress at ASEAN Reveal
BANGKOK, Thailand – The all-new Ford Focus made an immediate and overwhelmingly positive impression on the crowd of media gathered today for the highly-anticipated ASEAN reveal in downtown Bangkok.
- Dynamic All-New Ford Focus Debuts in ASEAN
BANGKOK, Thailand — The all-new Ford Focus makes its ASEAN debut at the 33rd Bangkok International Motor Show, setting a new standard in this region with its unmatched combination of smart technologies, outstanding fuel economy, expressive design, responsive performance and high levels of craftsmanship and occupant safety.
- All-New Ford Focus To Make its ASEAN Debut at the 33rd Bangkok International Motor Show
BANGKOK, Thailand — The technology packed all-new Ford Focus will be revealed at the 33rd Bangkok International Motor Show next week, giving ASEAN customers a first glimpse of the stylish global vehicle at the Ford stand.
- Ford Reveals the All-New Global Ranger at Bangkok International Motor Show
BANGKOK, Thailand – Senior members of Ford’s APA executive leadership team converged on Bangkok to help present the All-New Ranger pickup truck to Thailand and Southeast Asia at the 32nd Bangkok International Motor Show.
- All-New Ford Ranger Reveals Class-Leading High-Tech Lineup to Fit Every Purpose and Pocket
Bangkok, Thailand – The all-new Ford Ranger makes its ASEAN debut at the 32nd International Bangkok Motor Show, where the wraps come off a complete family of models that deliver proven durability, outstanding capability, advanced technologies and exceptional fuel efficiency all packaged in 21st Century Tough styling.
- Bangkok Weather Helps Highlight All-New Ranger's Best-in Class Capabilities
BANGKOK, Thailand – In the midst of a torrential downpour that flooded Bangkok’s bustling streets, ASEAN media were introduced to the all-new Ford Ranger on March 23, a day ahead of the pickup’s official reveal at the 32nd Bangkok International Motor Show.
- Ford preparing international stage for 32nd Bangkok International Motor Show
BANGKOK, Thailand – Ford Motor Company is pulling out all the stops to make the 32nd Bangkok International Motor Show its most impressive and interactive show ever in Southeast Asia, and on-par with the Company’s presence at some of the global auto industry’s biggest and most well-established events.