- Ford in the Press – Week 31
Big Ford stories in the media this week included sub 100g/km Ford Focus 1.0-litre EcoBoost, Mondeo’s 20th anniversary, and B-MAX storming to the top of Europe’s small multi-activity vehicle sales chart.
- B-MAX Is European Best-seller
COLOGNE, Germany – The B-MAX was the best-selling small multi-activity vehicle in Europe for the first half of 2013, based on Ford’s analysis of Polk registration data.
- Ford Accelerates Product and Technology Led Transformation Plan in Australia
SYDNEY, Australia - Ford is accelerating its product and technology led transformation with a completely refreshed line-up and several all-new models in showrooms between now and 2017.
- Four for Ford at 2013 Auto Express Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford swept the board at this year’s Auto Express Awards with four honours – more than any other manufacturer – including two for the Fiesta.
- UK Website Crowns B-MAX Best Small MPV
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford B-MAX has been voted Best Small MPV of 2013 by UK motoring website Carsite.co.uk.
- Ford in the Press – Week 24
Ford’s multi award-winning 1.0-Litre EcoBoost continues to feature strongly across European media this week, as does Fiesta ST, B-MAX and Kuga.
- Ford in the Press – Week 23
B-MAX, Fiesta ST and Focus Electric are the big newsmakers in this week’s European media…
- Ford in the Press – Week 22
B-MAX’s superb sales results, 1.0-litre EcoBoost winning International Engine of The Year 2013, Fiesta ST’s class-leading driving dynamics, and an increase in Kuga production are just some of the big Ford stories featured in this week’s European media…
- B-MAX Is Europe’s Best-Selling Small Multi-Activity Vehicle
COLOGNE, Germany – The B-MAX was the best-selling small multi-activity vehicle in Europe in the first quarter of 2013, based on Ford’s analysis of Polk registration data.
- Germany’s Select AG Orders 100 Ford B-MAX
COLOGNE, Germany – Germany’s Select AG has ordered 100 Ford B-MAX “Trend” models to be used as courtesy cars at auto repair shops across the nation.
- Ford in the Press - Week 18
The accolades just keep on coming for Ford Fiesta ST, with the car winning every head-to-head comparison with key competitors. Elsewhere this week, Mondeo, Fiesta eWheelDrive and B-MAX all get great press.
- Ford in the Press – Week 5
The launch of new Ford Fiesta in Europe has triggered a rush of glowing reviews across the continent.
- Double Success For Ford In UK Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford has claimed double success in the 2013 BusinessCar Awards, with Focus winning Car of the Year in its sector and S-MAX taking the MPV honours.
- Ford in the Press – Week 2
Ford’s New Fiesta goes on sale in the UK later this month on the back of glowing media reviews.
- Ford in the Press – Week 1
Ford’s all-new Kuga has been grabbing headlines across Europe over the holiday period following a highly successful media drive in the South of France.
- Ford B-MAX Scoops Two More Awards
BRENTWOOD, UK – All-new Ford B-MAX has kicked off 2013 by scooping two prestigious press awards.
- Ford in the Press – Week 50
It’s been an excellent December for Ford’s Focus ST. The 250 PS performance machine has beaten its rivals in several comparison road tests published in the last week.
- Go Further: Ford B-MAX Helps Santa Help Children in Need
BUDAPEST, Hungary – Ford’s all-new B-MAX has been helping Santa visit children in need in Hungary in the run up to the festive season.
- All-New Ford B-MAX Wins ‘AUTOBEST 2013’ Award; Jury Praises B-MAX as ‘Incredible,’ ‘Impressive,’ and ‘Cool’
COLOGNE, Germany – The all-new Ford B-MAX has won the “AUTOBEST 2013” award, presented by leading automotive journalists from 15 countries in central and eastern Europe.
- B-Max Scoops Spanish Award
MADRID, Spain – Ford’s ground-breaking B-MAX has been crowned "2013 Family Car" by a group of influential magazines in Spain.
- Big Demand for New Ford B-MAX in Britain
BRENTWOOD, England – Over 1,000 Ford B-MAX models have been delivered to UK customers, proving the appetite for this stylish new entrant to the B-MAV segment is strong.
- Spanish Women Vote for B-MAX
MADRID, Spain – In an awards ceremony staged earlier this week, top-selling Spanish women’s magazine Mujer Hoy (Women Today) named the B-MAX as the most trendy car of 2012.
- Ford of Germany Unveils New Products at the Essen Motor Show 2012
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Germany will turn the spotlight on its vibrant new product range at the Essen Motor Show which revs into action on December 1st.
- New Ford Kuga and B-MAX Make Waves at Surf Event
– Ford is showcasing new Kuga and new B-MAX models at the 2012 Rip Curl Pro Portugal event.
- The Ford Crash Course That Could Help Save Lives
COLOGNE, Germany – Freeing the occupants from a crashed vehicle as quickly as possible to deliver urgently required medical attention can make the difference between life and death.
- B-MAX TV Commercial Makes Public Debut In Paris
COLOGNE, Germany – A dramatic and exciting TV commercial for the all-new B-MAX makes its public debut at the Paris Motor show.
- Ford B-MAX Voted ‘Most Beautiful Minivan of 2012’ by Auto Motor und Sport Readers
COLOGNE, Germany – The B-MAX has been awarded the Autonis Award for the “Most Beautiful Minivan of 2012” by readers of the German magazine Auto Motor und Sport.
- Ford in the Press – Week 35
All-new B-MAX has been grabbing headlines right across Europe this week thanks to superb media drive reports plus confirmation of the car’s 5-Star Euro NCAP safety rating.
- All-New Ford B-MAX Achieves Maximum 5-Star Euro NCAP Safety Rating
COLOGNE, Germany – All-new Ford B-MAX has been awarded the highest possible five-star safety rating by independent crash test authority Euro NCAP.
- B-MAX Is A Hit With UK Media
BRENTWOOD, England – “Brilliant,” “Another winner from Ford,” “Ford at its brilliant best,” – these are just some of the accolades the new B-MAX has received from the UK press in recent days.