- Ford in the Press – Week 31
Big Ford stories in the media this week included sub 100g/km Ford Focus 1.0-litre EcoBoost, Mondeo’s 20th anniversary, and B-MAX storming to the top of Europe’s small multi-activity vehicle sales chart.
- B-MAX Is European Best-seller
COLOGNE, Germany – The B-MAX was the best-selling small multi-activity vehicle in Europe for the first half of 2013, based on Ford’s analysis of Polk registration data.
- Ford Accelerates Product and Technology Led Transformation Plan in Australia
SYDNEY, Australia - Ford is accelerating its product and technology led transformation with a completely refreshed line-up and several all-new models in showrooms between now and 2017.
- Four for Ford at 2013 Auto Express Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford swept the board at this year’s Auto Express Awards with four honours – more than any other manufacturer – including two for the Fiesta.
- UK Website Crowns B-MAX Best Small MPV
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford B-MAX has been voted Best Small MPV of 2013 by UK motoring website Carsite.co.uk.
- Ford in the Press – Week 24
Ford’s multi award-winning 1.0-Litre EcoBoost continues to feature strongly across European media this week, as does Fiesta ST, B-MAX and Kuga.
- Ford in the Press – Week 23
B-MAX, Fiesta ST and Focus Electric are the big newsmakers in this week’s European media…
- Ford in the Press – Week 22
B-MAX’s superb sales results, 1.0-litre EcoBoost winning International Engine of The Year 2013, Fiesta ST’s class-leading driving dynamics, and an increase in Kuga production are just some of the big Ford stories featured in this week’s European media…
- B-MAX Is Europe’s Best-Selling Small Multi-Activity Vehicle
COLOGNE, Germany – The B-MAX was the best-selling small multi-activity vehicle in Europe in the first quarter of 2013, based on Ford’s analysis of Polk registration data.
- Germany’s Select AG Orders 100 Ford B-MAX
COLOGNE, Germany – Germany’s Select AG has ordered 100 Ford B-MAX “Trend” models to be used as courtesy cars at auto repair shops across the nation.
- Ford in the Press - Week 18
The accolades just keep on coming for Ford Fiesta ST, with the car winning every head-to-head comparison with key competitors. Elsewhere this week, Mondeo, Fiesta eWheelDrive and B-MAX all get great press.
- Ford in the Press – Week 5
The launch of new Ford Fiesta in Europe has triggered a rush of glowing reviews across the continent.
- Double Success For Ford In UK Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford has claimed double success in the 2013 BusinessCar Awards, with Focus winning Car of the Year in its sector and S-MAX taking the MPV honours.
- Ford in the Press – Week 2
Ford’s New Fiesta goes on sale in the UK later this month on the back of glowing media reviews.
- Ford in the Press – Week 1
Ford’s all-new Kuga has been grabbing headlines across Europe over the holiday period following a highly successful media drive in the South of France.
- Ford B-MAX Scoops Two More Awards
BRENTWOOD, UK – All-new Ford B-MAX has kicked off 2013 by scooping two prestigious press awards.
- Ford in the Press – Week 50
It’s been an excellent December for Ford’s Focus ST. The 250 PS performance machine has beaten its rivals in several comparison road tests published in the last week.
- Go Further: Ford B-MAX Helps Santa Help Children in Need
BUDAPEST, Hungary – Ford’s all-new B-MAX has been helping Santa visit children in need in Hungary in the run up to the festive season.
- All-New Ford B-MAX Wins ‘AUTOBEST 2013’ Award; Jury Praises B-MAX as ‘Incredible,’ ‘Impressive,’ and ‘Cool’
COLOGNE, Germany – The all-new Ford B-MAX has won the “AUTOBEST 2013” award, presented by leading automotive journalists from 15 countries in central and eastern Europe.
- B-Max Scoops Spanish Award
MADRID, Spain – Ford’s ground-breaking B-MAX has been crowned "2013 Family Car" by a group of influential magazines in Spain.