- Germany’s Select AG Orders 100 Ford B-MAX
COLOGNE, Germany – Germany’s Select AG has ordered 100 Ford B-MAX “Trend” models to be used as courtesy cars at auto repair shops across the nation.
- Ford in the Press - Week 18
The accolades just keep on coming for Ford Fiesta ST, with the car winning every head-to-head comparison with key competitors. Elsewhere this week, Mondeo, Fiesta eWheelDrive and B-MAX all get great press.
- Ford in the Press – Week 5
The launch of new Ford Fiesta in Europe has triggered a rush of glowing reviews across the continent.
- Double Success For Ford In UK Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford has claimed double success in the 2013 BusinessCar Awards, with Focus winning Car of the Year in its sector and S-MAX taking the MPV honours.
- Ford in the Press – Week 2
Ford’s New Fiesta goes on sale in the UK later this month on the back of glowing media reviews.
- Ford in the Press – Week 1
Ford’s all-new Kuga has been grabbing headlines across Europe over the holiday period following a highly successful media drive in the South of France.
- Ford B-MAX Scoops Two More Awards
BRENTWOOD, UK – All-new Ford B-MAX has kicked off 2013 by scooping two prestigious press awards.
- Ford in the Press – Week 50
It’s been an excellent December for Ford’s Focus ST. The 250 PS performance machine has beaten its rivals in several comparison road tests published in the last week.
- Go Further: Ford B-MAX Helps Santa Help Children in Need
BUDAPEST, Hungary – Ford’s all-new B-MAX has been helping Santa visit children in need in Hungary in the run up to the festive season.
- All-New Ford B-MAX Wins ‘AUTOBEST 2013’ Award; Jury Praises B-MAX as ‘Incredible,’ ‘Impressive,’ and ‘Cool’
COLOGNE, Germany – The all-new Ford B-MAX has won the “AUTOBEST 2013” award, presented by leading automotive journalists from 15 countries in central and eastern Europe.
- B-Max Scoops Spanish Award
MADRID, Spain – Ford’s ground-breaking B-MAX has been crowned "2013 Family Car" by a group of influential magazines in Spain.
- Big Demand for New Ford B-MAX in Britain
BRENTWOOD, England – Over 1,000 Ford B-MAX models have been delivered to UK customers, proving the appetite for this stylish new entrant to the B-MAV segment is strong.
- Spanish Women Vote for B-MAX
MADRID, Spain – In an awards ceremony staged earlier this week, top-selling Spanish women’s magazine Mujer Hoy (Women Today) named the B-MAX as the most trendy car of 2012.
- Ford of Germany Unveils New Products at the Essen Motor Show 2012
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Germany will turn the spotlight on its vibrant new product range at the Essen Motor Show which revs into action on December 1st.
- New Ford Kuga and B-MAX Make Waves at Surf Event
– Ford is showcasing new Kuga and new B-MAX models at the 2012 Rip Curl Pro Portugal event.
- The Ford Crash Course That Could Help Save Lives
COLOGNE, Germany – Freeing the occupants from a crashed vehicle as quickly as possible to deliver urgently required medical attention can make the difference between life and death.
- B-MAX TV Commercial Makes Public Debut In Paris
COLOGNE, Germany – A dramatic and exciting TV commercial for the all-new B-MAX makes its public debut at the Paris Motor show.
- Ford B-MAX Voted ‘Most Beautiful Minivan of 2012’ by Auto Motor und Sport Readers
COLOGNE, Germany – The B-MAX has been awarded the Autonis Award for the “Most Beautiful Minivan of 2012” by readers of the German magazine Auto Motor und Sport.
- Ford in the Press – Week 35
All-new B-MAX has been grabbing headlines right across Europe this week thanks to superb media drive reports plus confirmation of the car’s 5-Star Euro NCAP safety rating.
- All-New Ford B-MAX Achieves Maximum 5-Star Euro NCAP Safety Rating
COLOGNE, Germany – All-new Ford B-MAX has been awarded the highest possible five-star safety rating by independent crash test authority Euro NCAP.
- B-MAX Is A Hit With UK Media
BRENTWOOD, England – “Brilliant,” “Another winner from Ford,” “Ford at its brilliant best,” – these are just some of the accolades the new B-MAX has received from the UK press in recent days.
- B-MAX App Launched
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford’s marketing team is also promoting the new B-MAX with an iPhone App which it says will allow users to “impress friends and read their minds.”
- B-MAX Media Drive Commences in Munich
COLOGNE, Germany – The B-MAX media drive starts today in Munich, Germany. More than 550 media from 29 markets, including a dedicated lifestyle group, will test drive 1.6 TDCi diesel and 1.0L EcoBoost petrol models over a 380 km route comprising autobahn, country and city roads.
- All-New Ford B-MAX Easy Access Door System Inspired by ‘Undercover Operation’
COLOGNE, Germany – It’s a busy weekday morning at the local garden centre, and two middle-aged men have staked out a corner, quietly filming shoppers as they struggle to load bulky purchases into their cars.
- B-MAX Job One Celebrated in Craiova
CRAIOVA, Romania - Some 1,000 Craiova final assembly employees joined Monday’s B-MAX Job One ceremony at the Romanian plant.
- B-MAX Production Starts at Ford’s New Romanian Facility
CRAIOVA, Romania – Ford’s ingenious new B-MAX is the company’s response to a growing “right-sizing” trend in Europe, with production beginning today at Ford’s new world-class manufacturing facility in Craiova, Romania.
- Ford’s All-New B-MAX Showcases Unique Design and Unrivalled Technology at Casa Décor
MADRID, Spain - Ford is showcasing the stylish all-new B-MAX at renowned Spanish furniture and design event, Casa Décor 2012.
- Ford Celebrates 20 Years As Official UEFA Champions League Partner
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Europe is celebrating 20 years as official partner of the UEFA Champions League as this season’s tournament reaches its climax tomorrow at the 2012 UEFA Champions League Final, in Munich, Germany.
- Ford of Germany Prepares For UEFA Champions League Final
COLOGNE, Germany - The highlight of this year’s UEFA Champions League season is approaching: on Saturday, May 19, FC Bayern Munich and FC Chelsea will play the Final in Munich watched by 60,000 fans in the stadium and millions of TV viewers.
- B-MAX Makes City Driving Safer
COLOGNE, Germany – With the introduction of Ford’s low speed collision avoidance system, Active City Stop, the all-new Ford B-MAX will reduce the risk of low-speed accidents as well as the likelihood of injuries being suffered when an accident is unavoidable.