- Kelley Blue Book Awards Four Fords 5-Year Cost to Own Winners; Lowest Projected Ownership Costs In Their Class
Today, KBB.com recognized four Ford products as new vehicles with the lowest projected ownership costs in their classes by awarding them with 2016 5-Year Cost Own Awards, due to improvements including lower depreciation, insurance and maintenance costs than competitors.
- All new Ford GT Voted ‘Most Beautiful Supercar of the Year’
Ford’s all-new GT has been crowned “The most beautiful Supercar of the Year’’ at the International Automobile Festival in France.
- Ford Focus 1.0 EcoBoost Wins at Cars.co.za Consumer Awards
The Ford Focus has emerged victorious at the first-ever Consumer Awards held by motoring website Cars.co.za. The Focus 1.0 EcoBoost Trend five-door was awarded the Best Compact Car title at the glittering industry awards function held in Johannesburg last week.
- Winner of Ford Prize For Women in STEM Studies Announced
Ford has announced that University of London student, Melissa Matthews, is the winner of the 2015 STEM Studies prize.
- Ford Transit Inducted Into What Van? Hall Of Fame; Transit Courier Named Small Van Of The Year
The Transit has rounded off its 50th year by joining What Van?’s Hall of Fame.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Powertrain and Chassis China Taurus Build Team
The Powertrain and Chassis China Taurus Build Team learned that being first out of the gate is both thrilling and challenging, and yet they found success by working together inclusively. Congratulations to the team for winning a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion Award in the Leading the Way category.
- Ford Wins UK Fleet Awards For Transit and Transit Connect
Ford won two major awards at this week’s annual ACFO (Association of Car Fleet Operators) Awards. The Ford Transit was named Large Van of the Year and the Transit Connect won the Small Van of the Year title.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Fuel Systems Training Program Team Promotes Cultural Awareness
Congratulations to the Fuel Systems Training Program (FSTP) Team, a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion Winner in the Leveraging a Diverse Workforce category.
- Mustang Beats Rivals to German Sport Car Award
New Ford Mustang is capturing the hearts and minds of fans in Germany.
- Building Strong Supplier Relationships
COLOGNE, Germany - CEOs from more than 90 of Ford’s top suppliers have attended a special meeting at the Design Centre in Cologne, Merkenich, where Jim Farley, Executive Vice President and President of Europe, Middle East and Africa gave an update on the current business situation in Europe.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Peter Davies Fosters a Respectful and Inclusive Environment
Peter Davies was a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion winner in the Fostering a Respectful and Inclusive Environment category. Davies demonstrated working together behaviors by building a collaborative environment that inspires and involves employees and leverages perspectives inside and outside of the team. He also encouraged respect, open communications and recognition of unique talents and perspectives needed to achieve One Ford.
- New Mondeo is French Business Car of The Year
New Mondeo has been crowned French Business Car of the Year by respected publication L’Automobile & L’Entreprise.
- Mondeo Wins UK Tow Car Award
The new Mondeo has been judged the best petrol-powered tow car by experts at the annual UK Tow Car Awards.
- Ford’s 2015 Jim Clark Award Honours Unsung Hero of Scottish Motorsport
The Association of Scottish Motoring Writers has awarded this year’s Ford-sponsored Jim Clark Award to a major force in local motorsport, Graham Brunton.
- Bill Ford Receives EY's Family Business Center of Excellence Special Recognition
Bill Ford, executive chairman of Ford Motor Company, was honored by EY’s Family Business Center of Excellence as this year’s Special Recognition recipient.
- New Mondeo Crowned Car of the Year by UK Auto Website
Ford claimed four key accolades at this year’s Honest John Awards, with the all-new Mondeo scooping the title of Car of The Year, as well as being named Most Popular Large Family.
- Ford Transit Custom Wins Russian COTY Award
Ford Transit Custom has been crowned the best vehicle in its class at the prestigious “Car of the Year” 15th anniversary award presentation in Russia.
- Ford Wins Five UK Fleet Awards
Ford was been named Fleet Manufacturer of the Year in the 2015 Fleet News awards staged in London earlier this week.
- New Ford Focus ST Claims First U.K. Award
The new Ford Focus ST has claimed its first award in the UK – Best Hot Hatch in Carbuyer’s Best Car Awards.
- New Mondeo Is UK’s ‘Best Family Car’
Within two months of launch, the all-new Ford Mondeo is “Best Family Car” according to UK Car of the Year judges.
- Ford Driving Skill for Life Picks up Safety Award in Italy
Driving Skills for Life, Ford’s free young driver training programme, has won the Safe Wheel award in Italy.
- Mondeo Makes Spanish Award History
New Ford Mondeo has beaten VW Passat, Mercedes GLA and Citroen C4 Cactus to a prestigious award in Spain
- Ford S-MAX and Fiesta Voted Business Car Favourites
Ford Fiesta and Ford S-MAX have both been honoured in this year’s BusinessCar Awards.
- All-New Ford Mondeo Wins What Car? Award in First Month on Sale
The all-new Ford Mondeo was crowned the UK’s best estate car at the 2015 What Car? Awards.
- Mondeo Is Readers’ Car of The Year 2015 in Spain
The all-new Mondeo has won a top Spanish award. The Valencia-made model was voted Readers’ the Car of the Year 2015, beating such rivals as the VW Passat, Mercedes GLA and Citroen C4 Cactus.
- Ford Transit Courier is What Van? Van of the Year 2015
The all-new Ford Transit Courier has received the top accolade at this year’s What Van? Awards by winning Van of the Year 2015.
- New S-MAX Voted “Best People Mover” in the International Auto Trophy 2014
New Ford S-MAX has picked up a prestigious award - even though it’s yet to go on sale. The new model won the “Best People Mover” category at this year’s Auto Trophy award, capturing 18.9 percent of all votes cast.
- Ford Transit Wins UK Fleet Award
Ford Transit was named Large Van of the Year at last night’s 2014 ACFO Awards.
- Ford Named Regional Winners at the National Apprenticeship Awards 2014
Ford and its national dealer network has been named South East Macro Employer of the Year at the 2014 National Apprenticeship Awards.
- Ford Wins Eight Awards In Two Days
Ford has won an impressive eight top awards for its cars and commercial vehicles in the past two days.