- Triple Win for Ford at 2013 Honest John Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford has scooped three top wins at this year’s Honest John Awards, with new Fiesta crowned “Most Popular Small Hatchback” and for the second year running Mondeo and C-MAX named “Most Popular Large Family Car” and “Most Popular MPV” respectively.
- Ford Fusion Named to Best Family Cars List by KBB.com
DEARBORN - The all-new Ford Fusion was named to the KBB.com list of Best Family Cars of 2013. Kelley Blue Book editors noted that with its “eye-catching exterior, the Fusion stands out with a variety of powertrains that includes two hybrid options and a pair of turbocharged engines, plus available all-wheel-drive and enough tech features to make a geek swoon.”
- Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost is Clean Car of the Year
ZOLDER, Belgium - The Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost 125hp has been voted 'Clean Car of the Year 2013' in Belgium.
- Ford Double At Diesel Car Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – The B-MAX and Fiesta have earned a pair of top awards from Britain’s Diesel Car magazine.
- Ford Awarded Again for Keeping Consumers Connected
BEIJING – Ford’s ground-breaking efforts to keep consumers connected are again winning recognition around the globe.
- Going Further in Providing Segment-Leading Vehicles, Ford Receives Four More Awards
JAKARTA, Indonesia — Ford has continued its winning streak in Indonesia by receiving four more awards from CarMall, with the Editor’s Pick Awards declaring Ford’s global vehicles as the best in their respective segment.
- Ford Wins Award Double for Vehicle Dynamics
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has won two awards for vehicle dynamics at the 2013 Vehicle Dynamics International (VDI) Awards: the Dynamics Team of the Year and Dynamicist of the Year.
- New Ranger Named “Best Utility Vehicle of 2012”
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - The New Ranger was chosen the “Best Utility Vehicle of 2012,” awarded by the well-known magazine, Transporte Mundial.
- Focus and Explorer Win Russian COTY Awards
MOSCOW, Russia –The Focus and Explorer were named the best vehicles in their classes at the Car of the Year in Russia award presentation ceremony.
- Ford’s Joe Hinrichs Honored at Inaugural Pudong Business Person of the Year Awards
SHANGHAI – As Ford continues to deepen its commitment to growing in China, an expanding lineup of class-leading global vehicles isn’t the only part of the company that is making an impression.
- Ford Vehicles Win the Best Cars Award, promoted by Car Magazine
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford had its global vehicles launched in 2012 as a highlight in Best Cars Award, Brazil’s edition, promoted by the Car magazine. Considered one of the most important of the world, it has a lot of prestige by the direct participation of readers and publications of Motorpress group.
- Ford Indonesia Receives Three Awards at 2013 Autocar Readers Choice Awards
JAKARTA, Indonesia — Offering a complete package of quality, fuel-economy, safety, and smart features, Ford's segment-leading vehicles continue to dazzle Indonesian consumers. Two weeks after receiving four awards at the prestigious Otomotif Awards, Ford has picked up three more awards at the 2013 Autocar Readers Choice Awards (ARCA).
- Ford Wins 2013 INFORMS Prize for Company-Wide Efforts in Analytics and Data Science
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company today received the 2013 INFORMS Prize from the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences. The award recognizes Ford’s long-running, company-wide effort to use data science and predictive analytics to improve overall operations and performance.
- Ford Transit Custom is Crowned Denmark’s Van of the Year
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - New Ford Transit Custom has named “Van of the Year Denmark 2013” by Motor Journalists Club Denmark (MKD).
- Ford Indonesia Dominates 2013 Otomotif Awards
JAKARTA, Indonesia — Segment-leading vehicles introduced in Indonesia through the One Ford plan continue to gain recognition among influential sources - the proof point coming at the 2013 Otomotif Awards, where Ford took home five awards between the all-new Focus and all-new Ranger.
- Transit Custom and Ranger Win UK Awards
Brentwood, England – Ford has claimed a double victory at the 2013 Trade Van Driver Awards, with the Transit Custom and Ranger pick-up receiving top honours.
- Ford Wins Best Car Styling Brand Award from KBB.com
DEARBORN - Ford is the 2013 Best Car Styling Brand among non-luxury car shoppers in the annual Brand Image Awards according to Kelley Blue Book (KBB.com), marking the third consecutive year Ford has earned KBB.com kudos for vehicle design.
- Ford Wins Three UK Fleet Awards
LONDON, UK - Ford scooped three trophies in the Fleet News Awards 2013. The Fiesta won the Best Small Car title and Ford was additionally named Green Fleet Manufacturer of the Year and Most Improved Fleet Manufacturer.
- Providing Sincere Care, Ford's Dealership Network Receives Service-to-Care Award
JAKARTA, Indonesia — Gaining a stronger presence in Indonesia in recent years, Ford Motor Indonesia (FMI) continues to improve its customer ownership experience by expanding its dealership network and service quality. These efforts were finally rewarded when the Ford dealership network was recently declared the 2013 Indonesia Service-to-Care Champion by MarkPlus Insight, a respected market research firm based in Southeast Asia.
- UK Ford Dealerships Take the Lead for “Garage of the Year” Nominations
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford dealerships account for more than one in three of those shortlisted for this year’s Motor Codes “Garage of the Year” title.
- Ford Commercial Vehicles Win Six Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s commercial vehicles picked up an unprecedented six trophies at the ‘Vans A2Z’ 2013 Van of the Year Awards. The awards were presented at the Lord’s cricket ground in London.
- Changan Ford Safety Manager Wins Professional of the Year Award
CHONGQING, China — Zhang Dehu, safety manager of Changan Ford Automobile (CAF), was recently awarded a 2012 Health & Safety Professional of the Year title, part of the annual President’s Health and Safety Awards (PHSA) program.
- Ford Tops in Family Value, Quality, Again, Says U.S. News & World Report
DEARBORN - Three Ford and Lincoln vehicles have won U.S. News & World Report’s 2013 Best Cars for Families awards. For three straight years, Ford Fusion has won best midsize car, while Fusion Hybrid is top hybrid car two years in a row and Lincoln MKT takes home best luxury three-row midsize SUV honors.
- NASCAR Names Ford Motor Company Winner of 'Driving Business Award'
DAYTONA BEACH, FLA. - When Carl Edwards powered his 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Ford Fusion to Victory Lane on Sunday, Ford Motor Company took home its historic first win with the Gen-6 car. The auto manufacturer captured yet another honor when it was named recipient of the 2012 NASCAR Driving Business Award.
- Ford Wins Two CAR Magazine Awards in South Africa
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa — Ford Motor Company of South Africa (FMCSA) has scooped up two prizes at the 2013 CAR Magazine Top 12 Awards.
- Ford Tops in Value, Says U.S. News & World Report
DEARBORN - For the second straight year, Ford dominates the U.S. News & World Report 2013 Best Cars for the Money rankings, with six Ford vehicles offering consumers the most bang for their buck.
- Ford Scoops Two Danish Mag Awards
DENMARK, Copenhagen – New Ford Fiesta and Ford Focus ST have been crowned best cars in their class by Danish automotive magazine Bilmagasinet.
- Ford B-MAX Wins ‘Innovation Trophy’ From L’Automobile Magazine
PARIS, France – Ford’s ground-breaking B-MAX has added L’Automobile Magazine’s “Innovation Trophy” to its burgeoning collection of press awards.
- Ford Recognized for Diversity by Engineering Publication
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company is ranked 24th on the 22nd Annual “Top 50 Employers” list by Minority Engineer magazine (Winter 2012/2013 edition).
- Ford Fiesta Receives Maximum 5-Star Safety Rating in Inaugural ASEAN NCAP
BANGKOK, Thailand — The Ford Fiesta has received the highest safety rating among eight popular car models recently tested in the inaugural ASEAN NCAP (New Car Assessment Programme) frontal collision crash test.