- Mustang is Car of The Year in Spain
Ford has won three important awards in Spain. The Mustang was named Car of the Year in the Schibsted Engine Awards, which are presented annually by the Schibsted media group.
- All-new Ford Mondeo and Ford Transit Custom win Russian COTY awards
Ford Mondeo and Ford Transit Custom have been crowned the best vehicles in their classes at the prestigious “Car of the Year” award presentation in Moscow.
- Ford Named Van Manufacturer of the Year
Ford picked up three awards at this week’s Van Fleet World honours presentation ceremony in London.
- Ford Ranger and Everest Win 2016 Drive Out / WegRy 4x4 of the Year Awards
Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) has added two more awards to its burgeoning trophy cabinet with the new Ford Ranger and all-new Ford Everest being voted the top vehicles in their respective segments by Drive Out / WegRy in its 2016 4x4 of the Year Awards.
- Ford Sollers Wins Prestigious ‘Best Social Projects’ Award
Ford Sollers has been honored with a prestigious ‘Best Social Projects’ award in recognition of implementing Driving Skills for Life training in Russia.
- Ford Explorer Named 2016 Middle East Car of the Year ‘Best Midsize SUV’
The new 2016 Ford Explorer has been named “Best Midsize SUV” in the prestigious Middle East Car of the Year (MECOTY) awards. Judged by a panel of 12 ‘motoring minds’ from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and Levant countries, the Middle East Car of the Year is the biggest, most coveted award of the regional automotive industry.
- Focus RS is Top Gear’s Top Car of 2016
BRENTWOOD, England - The new Ford Focus RS has been crowned 2016 Car of the Year by the UK’s biggest-selling auto magazine.
- Mustang, S-MAX Win UK Awards
Ford Mustang was named Best Coupe and Ford S-MAX Best MPV in the UK Car of the Year Awards 2016.
- Ford Mustang GT is wheels “Best Coupe” in its Car of the Year Awards
The Ford Mustang GT was this week crowned as ‘2016 Best Coupe’ at UAE’s wheels magazine’s Car of the Year Awards, beating out stiff competition in a notoriously tough segment.
- Ford Ranger, Kuga Remain SA Car Magazine’s Best Buys for 2016
The Ford Ranger and Kuga have retained their status as two of Car Magazine’s Top 12 Best Buys for 2016, having been announced as winners in their respective categories at an industry awards dinner held in Melrose Arch, Johannesburg, earlier this week.
- Ford F-150 Voted UAE’s Favorite Car in 2015
The 2015 Ford F-150 was voted Readers’ Car of the Year by readers of UAE’s 7DAYS. The Ford F-150 beat nine other vehicles, including Mercedes AMG C63 S, Toyota Camry and Honda Pilot, to take top honors.
- Kelley Blue Book Awards Four Fords 5-Year Cost to Own Winners; Lowest Projected Ownership Costs In Their Class
Today, KBB.com recognized four Ford products as new vehicles with the lowest projected ownership costs in their classes by awarding them with 2016 5-Year Cost Own Awards, due to improvements including lower depreciation, insurance and maintenance costs than competitors.
- All new Ford GT Voted ‘Most Beautiful Supercar of the Year’
Ford’s all-new GT has been crowned “The most beautiful Supercar of the Year’’ at the International Automobile Festival in France.
- Ford Focus 1.0 EcoBoost Wins at Cars.co.za Consumer Awards
The Ford Focus has emerged victorious at the first-ever Consumer Awards held by motoring website Cars.co.za. The Focus 1.0 EcoBoost Trend five-door was awarded the Best Compact Car title at the glittering industry awards function held in Johannesburg last week.
- Winner of Ford Prize For Women in STEM Studies Announced
Ford has announced that University of London student, Melissa Matthews, is the winner of the 2015 STEM Studies prize.
- Ford Transit Inducted Into What Van? Hall Of Fame; Transit Courier Named Small Van Of The Year
The Transit has rounded off its 50th year by joining What Van?’s Hall of Fame.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Powertrain and Chassis China Taurus Build Team
The Powertrain and Chassis China Taurus Build Team learned that being first out of the gate is both thrilling and challenging, and yet they found success by working together inclusively. Congratulations to the team for winning a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion Award in the Leading the Way category.
- Ford Wins UK Fleet Awards For Transit and Transit Connect
Ford won two major awards at this week’s annual ACFO (Association of Car Fleet Operators) Awards. The Ford Transit was named Large Van of the Year and the Transit Connect won the Small Van of the Year title.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Fuel Systems Training Program Team Promotes Cultural Awareness
Congratulations to the Fuel Systems Training Program (FSTP) Team, a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion Winner in the Leveraging a Diverse Workforce category.
- Mustang Beats Rivals to German Sport Car Award
New Ford Mustang is capturing the hearts and minds of fans in Germany.
- Building Strong Supplier Relationships
COLOGNE, Germany - CEOs from more than 90 of Ford’s top suppliers have attended a special meeting at the Design Centre in Cologne, Merkenich, where Jim Farley, Executive Vice President and President of Europe, Middle East and Africa gave an update on the current business situation in Europe.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Peter Davies Fosters a Respectful and Inclusive Environment
Peter Davies was a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion winner in the Fostering a Respectful and Inclusive Environment category. Davies demonstrated working together behaviors by building a collaborative environment that inspires and involves employees and leverages perspectives inside and outside of the team. He also encouraged respect, open communications and recognition of unique talents and perspectives needed to achieve One Ford.
- New Mondeo is French Business Car of The Year
New Mondeo has been crowned French Business Car of the Year by respected publication L’Automobile & L’Entreprise.
- Mondeo Wins UK Tow Car Award
The new Mondeo has been judged the best petrol-powered tow car by experts at the annual UK Tow Car Awards.
- Ford’s 2015 Jim Clark Award Honours Unsung Hero of Scottish Motorsport
The Association of Scottish Motoring Writers has awarded this year’s Ford-sponsored Jim Clark Award to a major force in local motorsport, Graham Brunton.
- Bill Ford Receives EY's Family Business Center of Excellence Special Recognition
Bill Ford, executive chairman of Ford Motor Company, was honored by EY’s Family Business Center of Excellence as this year’s Special Recognition recipient.
- New Mondeo Crowned Car of the Year by UK Auto Website
Ford claimed four key accolades at this year’s Honest John Awards, with the all-new Mondeo scooping the title of Car of The Year, as well as being named Most Popular Large Family.
- Ford Transit Custom Wins Russian COTY Award
Ford Transit Custom has been crowned the best vehicle in its class at the prestigious “Car of the Year” 15th anniversary award presentation in Russia.
- Ford Wins Five UK Fleet Awards
Ford was been named Fleet Manufacturer of the Year in the 2015 Fleet News awards staged in London earlier this week.
- New Ford Focus ST Claims First U.K. Award
The new Ford Focus ST has claimed its first award in the UK – Best Hot Hatch in Carbuyer’s Best Car Awards.