- All-New Ford Mondeo Wins What Car? Award in First Month on Sale
The all-new Ford Mondeo was crowned the UK’s best estate car at the 2015 What Car? Awards.
- Mondeo Is Readers’ Car of The Year 2015 in Spain
The all-new Mondeo has won a top Spanish award. The Valencia-made model was voted Readers’ the Car of the Year 2015, beating such rivals as the VW Passat, Mercedes GLA and Citroen C4 Cactus.
- Ford Transit Courier is What Van? Van of the Year 2015
The all-new Ford Transit Courier has received the top accolade at this year’s What Van? Awards by winning Van of the Year 2015.
- New S-MAX Voted “Best People Mover” in the International Auto Trophy 2014
New Ford S-MAX has picked up a prestigious award - even though it’s yet to go on sale. The new model won the “Best People Mover” category at this year’s Auto Trophy award, capturing 18.9 percent of all votes cast.
- Ford Transit Wins UK Fleet Award
Ford Transit was named Large Van of the Year at last night’s 2014 ACFO Awards.
- Ford Named Regional Winners at the National Apprenticeship Awards 2014
Ford and its national dealer network has been named South East Macro Employer of the Year at the 2014 National Apprenticeship Awards.
- Ford Wins Eight Awards In Two Days
Ford has won an impressive eight top awards for its cars and commercial vehicles in the past two days.
- Ford Focus Crowned UK’s Best Used Car of the Year
For the second time in three years a Ford has claimed top honours at the What Car? Used Car Awards.
- Ford’s 2014 Jim Clark Award Honours Rally Doctor
BRENTWOOD, England - The Association of Scottish Motoring Writers has presented Doctor John Harrington with this year's Ford-supported Jim Clark Memorial Award in recognition of his work raising medical standards and improving safety at rallies for almost 30 years.
- Ford Transit is Auto Express “Van of the Year”
BRENTWOOD, England - Just weeks after the first vehicles were delivered to customers, Ford Transit has been named “Van of the Year” by Auto Express for the second year in a row – one of two awards for Ford.
- Ford of Germany Awarded for Civic Contributions
COLOGNE, July 10, 2014 – Ford of Germany has received a prestigious award in recognition of its long-standing contribution to community projects.
- Ford Wins Treble at Honest John Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford took three top wins at this year’s Honest John Awards, with the Ford C-MAX awarded “Best MPV”, the fourth year running it has taken the crown, Transit Custom named “Best Van” and Mondeo “Most Highly Rated Car”.
- Ford Transit Drives off with Van of The Year Award
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford Transit has been named TheVanWebsite.co.uk’s Van of the Year 2014.
- Ford Transit Wins Russian COTY Award
MOSCOW, Russia – Ford Transit has been crowned the best vehicle in its class at the prestigious “Car of the Year” annual award ceremony in Russia.
- Louisville Assembly’s Tami Hatfield Wins DIA Award
Corporate citizenship is a daily initiative for Ford Employee Relations Associate Tami Hatfield. Hartfield, a recent winner of the company’s Diversity and Inclusion award who works in Vehicle Operations at Louisville Assembly Plant, involves both hourly and salaried employees in efforts to raise donations for Ford-sponsored charities.
- Ford Wins Nielsen’s Spanish-Language TV Advertiser of the Year
DEARBORN - Nielsen is recognizing Ford Motor Company as the Spanish-Language TV Advertiser of the Year. The performance base award is the result of Hispanic viewers that evaluated each automotive brand on combined performance of their Spanish-language ads on ad recall, brand recall and likeability.
- Ford of Germany Brand Campaign Receives Gold PlakaDiva Award
COLOGNE, April 10, 2014 - Ford of Germany has been honored with a prestigious industry award in recognition of its innovative brand campaign "Typical Germany. Typical Ford.”
- Fiesta ST Drives off with French Magazine Award
PARIS, France – Ford Fiesta ST has added another trophy to its cabinet after being crowned Sports Car of the Year by Echappement magazine in France.
- Ford Hits Competition for Six at VanA2Z Awards
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford’s market-leading commercial vehicle range has scooped six major trophies at the 2014 VansA2Z Awards, including the overall Van of the Year title with the all-new Transit.
- Focus ST Wheels Magazine’s Hot Hatch of the Year
DUBAI, UAE – The Ford Focus ST was recently crowned 2014 Hot Hatch of the Year at Wheels magazine’s Car of the Year awards, beating the VW Golf GTI and the Mercedes A45 AMG.
- Top Awards for Ford in Car Magazine Top
PRETORIA, South Africa – CAR magazine has revealed its Top 12 Best Buys for 2014 and Ford has walked away with a number of accolades. Among the most prestigious of the awards, Ford was named the Company of the Year by the respected South African publication.
- Ford Kuga Crowned ‘SUV Of The Year’ by Spain’s Motor Mundial
MADRID, Spain – New Ford Kuga bas been crowned “SUV of The Year” by Spanish publication Motor Mundial.
Kuga defeated rivals including new Peugeot 2008 and Suzuki SX Cross to collect the coveted award, with judges particularly impressed by its safety technologies and fun driving dynamics
- Mulally Announces 2013 Health and Safety Award Winners
DEARBORN - In Ford’s ongoing effort to recognize and support improvements that increase the health and safety of workers in all Ford environments, the company today announced the winners of the 2013 Presidents Health and Safety Awards.
- Ford Named Top Employer for Minority Engineers
DEARBORN - Readers of Minority Engineer magazine selected Ford Motor Company among the top 50 companies in the country where they would most prefer to work or believe are progressive in hiring minority engineers.
- Ford Fiesta ST is Portugal’s Top Gear Car of the Year
LISBON, Portugal – Ford’s award winning Fiesta ST has been crowned 2013 Car of the Year by Top Gear Magazine in Portugal.
- MotorWeek Names Fiesta ST Best Subcompact Car
DEARBORN - The 2014 Ford Fiesta ST’s combination of power, reliability and innovation has earned it another accolade – MotorWeek’s Drivers’ Choice Award for Best Subcompact Car. The European-style five-door Fiesta ST “packs a potent performance punch,” said MotorWeek, citing the car’s 197-horsepower 1.6-liter EcoBoost® engine and a “lowered suspension that carries the goods through corners.”
- Detroit Free Press Honors Ford Motor Company Leaders
DEARBORN - Ford continued to further its reputation as a leading innovator in the automotive industry by claiming three of this year’s Detroit Free Press Automotive Leadership Awards.
- Transit Connect Endorsed by Tall Clubs International, Best Vehicle for the Vertically Gifted
CHICAGO - The all-new Ford Transit Connect is standing a little taller after being endorsed by Tall Clubs International as a vehicle that brings fit and comfort to the “vertically gifted.”
- Ford’s CV Family Sets UK Awards Record
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s commercial vehicle (CV) range has collected more than 25 top awards in the last 12 months – more awards than in any other year.
- Ford Recognized with Several Awards During NAIAS
DETROIT - With all eyes on Detroit during press and industry preview days at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), many industry organizations use this backdrop to dole out annual awards to the brightest and best within the automotive industry. This year, Ford received several awards from industry notables including Cars.com, the Eyes on Design organization, Polk and WardsAuto.